An Interview with an Alien

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He lived frugally, saving his money in hopes of starting his own company. He also went to night school, getting an associate's degree in business management. The first year after going out on his own he bought two lots and put up two starter homes. A year later he bought a small tract of land and built twelve houses. Now he was looking to by a large tract that he could build on for years to come. This is what brought him to my door."

'I want to build a project similar to the one William Levitt is currently building on Long Island. I want to use an assembly like process, building thousands of similar or identical type homes, which will be easily built and inexpensive for the veterans to buy. By building the same house over and over again, I'll be able to control my costs and still build a quality starter home. But I need your land to fulfil my dream.'

"Colin, I said, I'm not sure I want to sell my land. My late husband bought that land so I would have something to fall back on in my old age."

'Well, if you sell the land to me I'll pay you top dollar and you can invest that money any way you want to make even more.'

"I don't know. Well, how about this?" I said with a glint in my eye." Why don't we make this into a bit of a contest? We'll arm wrestle for the right to own the land. If you win I'll sell the land to you."

'And what do you get if you win?

"You."

"I rolled up the sleeves of my cotton shirt and placed my arm on the table. Hesitantly he did the same, silently comparing our arms, and judging that he was much stronger than a mere woman. I gave him the advantage of allowing him to count down to the start. At the count of three he applied a great deal of pressure, trying to end it quickly. I let him slowly force my arm down to within several inches of the table, and then held my arm stationary. I was staring into those gorgeous blue eyes as his arm began to quiver as he strained to move my arm the last couple of inches. I enjoyed the shock in his eyes as I slowly but steadily began to bring my arm upright and then began to force his arm down to the table. With the last four inches to go I paused momentarily, smiled and blew him a kiss, and then slammed his arm down to the table."

"'I believe I won,' I said as I reached over the table picking him up and dropping him over my shoulder. I headed into the house and down the hall to my bedroom. I'd been celibate for nearly ten years and the thought of taking this fine young stud for my own was just too much for me to control. I tossed him on the bed and began to strip off my shirt and jeans."

'You'd better get out of those clothes before I'm done with mine; if I have to take them off for you I can guarantee you that there won't be anything left for you to put back on.'

"I kept him busy that whole afternoon and well into the night before I was finally sated. When he finally awoke I made him an offer that he couldn't refuse. "

'I'm not going to sell you my land. However, if we were married, you'd have the availability of not only that parcel of land but all my land including this ranch. I don't expect you to answer now, why don't you sleep on it, either here or back at your place. Get back to me in a couple days with your answer. Just don't wait too long; my offer will not be on the table forever. '

"To my surprise, he reached up and pulled my head down into a passionate kiss."

'I don't have to think it over; you are the most exciting, passionate woman I've ever met. I just hope I am man enough to satisfy you.'

'I have one more thing that I want you to consider before I accept your answer. I'm not human....'

"I told him my whole story. I explained why I was so strong and how old I really was. I also told him that at two hundred years of age, I was still a young woman. He sat quietly, contemplating everything I was telling him. Finally, he began to speak."

'I've only recently returned from war. I've witnessed, firsthand, the evils that man can heap onto man and have heard stories of even worse. Maybe it's time for life on this planet to be influenced by more civilized beings. Maybe someday you will be that influence. It would be an honor to have even a small part in that. Now come down here and hold me; I have to get up early so I can get home , change, and get on to the job site; I'm expecting a delivery of lumber tomorrow.'

"After several weeks of "dating" Colin and I were married in a simple ceremony at the church of his parents in Montgomery. We went to the Caribbean on our honeymoon and upon our return to Arizona, we moved into my house in Scottsdale. I was not a stay at home wife. As much as I could, without raising any questions from his crew, I joined Colin on the job site as a laborer/ go-fer; getting coffee, humping cinderblocks, roof tiles and lumber to the craftsmen as needed. After work, we'd return home, shower, sometimes together, go out for dinner and then return home, Colin to his office to do paperwork and me to do house work and laundry. It was a simple life and I loved it.

"Over the next ten years, we built three different developments in the Phoenix area and made a lot of money. By 1958, things in Phoenix began to change dramatically. Del Webb opened his Sun City Retirement Village for Active Adults and almost overnight the area became the place to go for seniors wishing to escape the cold and snow of the North for the Sun and Fun in the valley. Colin wanted his next project to be a walled private community, not exclusively for seniors, but instead for active adults after raising their families. The houses would be bigger, with more amenities, a community center and a golf course. He wanted to use the Scottsdale Ranch for this project, which meant that we'd have to move.

"And that's when you built this house," I injected.

"That's correct. We bought this land in Fountain Hills for a future project of luxury homes. Unfortunately Colin never got to complete it. He built this house for us on the highest buildable lot and left the lower lots empty."

'I'll build those houses after the ranch project.'

"The Marshall Ranch project took over a year to design and get approved and then an additional six years to complete. During that time Colin was stricken with lung cancer. At first, he worked between treatments; supervising the project until its completion. Afterwards, we sold off the Fountain Hills lots to individuals either looking to build houses for themselves or to small builders looking to break into the luxury house market.

"Afterwards, I watched helplessly as Colin slowly wasted away, a victim of that dreadful disease. It was more heartbreaking knowing that even with having only a fraction of the medical knowledge that my race had obtained, cancer and most other earthly diseases could be eradicated. He died a little over two years ago.

"Well, that's it; that's my story. Do you think it's interesting enough for people to want to read it?"

"I know it's more than interesting enough; now I just have to be able to write it well enough to get it published. Are you absolutely sure you want that?"

I spent the better part of the next week writing and re-writing Eve's story. After allowing Eve to read it, I sent the final draft to my editor. It only took her a couple of days to get back to me.

"Drew, do you want the good news or the bad news first?"

"Give me the bad news."

"The bad news is that I can't get any of your usual publications to take it. The good news, however, is that I think you have finally got your first novel. It just needs a little more fleshing out in some areas. Congratulations."

The 'fleshing out' process took Eve and I another month, but in the end I had a novel that I was really proud of and Eve got to tell her story.

Epilogue:

That was nearly thirty years ago. 'An Interview with an Alien' climbed steadily up the New York Times bestseller list; ultimately spending five weeks at number one. Hollywood bought the movie rights and produced an original movie and two sequels, on which I had the opportunity to collaborate. Unexpectedly, Eve became the heroine of a hit series of children's books, which featured Eve telling the story of the history of our nation as an eye witness to many of its most important events.

Needless to say, we became extremely wealthy from the book royalties, the sale of the movie rights, and the merchandising of Eve. We established a charitable foundation, donating all of my income producing assets, to provide funding for various women's causes. Eve and I both work for the foundation, but only I draw a paycheck. Although we've been able to tell her story, Eve must still hide her existence, even if it's in plain sight. She's a woman with no beginning and, hopefully an ending which is far into the future.

To the outside world, she's my thirty year old daughter. In public, she treats me as any loving daughter would treat her doting father; but when we return to our home she turns into my seductive temptress, nightly using and abusing my sixty five year old body. Although I've been able to keep myself in pretty good shape, I don't kid myself into thinking that I can keep up this pace indefinitely. I've tried to talk Eve into going out with people her own age; but she always comes back with, 'What am I going to do with a 275 year old guy?'

We're coming up on the twenty first century. Computers are everywhere and have invaded every facet of our lives. Someday soon, I am going to have to establish an identity for Eve. When she inherits everything that I own or gets paid from the Foundation, or gets married after I'm gone, she's going to have to get on the grid. Gone are the days that she can hide her wealth from the government. Maybe, we won't have to if Y2K turns out to be the computing disaster that every body's predicting. We'll just have to wait and see.

*

THE END

Thank you as always for reading my stories. I really enjoy getting your comments and feed-back, it's the only payment for an amateur story teller like me.

Thanks again.

Submissive

1...456789