An Intimate Memento

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tentacles embraced her and lifted her into the air, as she languidly spread her legs wide, looking as comfortable as she would have been falling into bed.

She rolled her head back, 'here, I'll even help you out, in the meantime...' She caught Orline's eyes, and Orline felt a pulse of delight shoot through her as the succubus inflicted her with her gaze, 'have fun.'

Orline's moans redoubled as the assault on her senses began again, now with Naamah's encouragement, as the succubus leaned back into her monster's embrace. Orline was flipped over, her stomach now pointing to the floor, being fucked doggy style and forced to watch as Naamah studied and fixed her in place with her gaze. Naamah was a natural, clearly used to the beast, at one point she was upside down, gripping the body of the tentacle between the soles of her feet, idly stroking and tickling Orline's neck as her eyes rolled back, her pussy squirting violently behind her as another orgasm shook her body.

'Good girl,' she purred sweetly, 'Grabby likes you very much.'

Hours passed in this suspended fucking, as Naamah coaxed Orline into a variety of extreme posistions to allow the monster to take her, enjoying the show as her staunch warden was reduced to a quivering, moaning wreck.

Eventually she whistled and Orline was turned over once again, her legs spread wide, exposing her fully to the succubus, who leaned back on her throne of wriggling limbs to watch the show. Orline's knees were pushed up to her chest, and her back propped up by more strong tentacles, all of her gorgeous, strong, dark body now shining, covered in sweat and slime.

'Give me one more.' Naamah gasped, her fingers rubbing furiously at her clit as her other hand jerked off one of the needy tentacles, sliding easily over it's slick skin, spurting more and more ooze onto her, covering her little chest. She was also being dominated by the beast, but she had enough experience to not be reduced to a drooling, moaning mess like her ally. The monster's efforts redoubled, eager to please it's Mistress, Orline was desperate for relief, but she couldn't move, couldn't resist. She was in such a state, her hair tousled, eyes watering, her skin covered in sucker-hickeys and drool running freely down her chest, her juices now streaming onto the floor, dripping off of the invading limbs.

'One more.' She ordered, holding Orline's gaze with her charms, 'Give it to me.'

Orline's toes curled, her hands formed fists, and her back arched like a bow as she came for another, and final time, her squirt soaking her invested audience. Naamah leant forward to catch as much as she could in her mouth and let the rest of it cover her chest.

'Good,' she gasped, 'very good.'

'Come on little guy...' Naamah purred as she coaxed the last of the exhausted tentacles back into its box, 'momma will exercise you again soon.' she promised, kissing at the air as she snapped the lid shut.

She slipped the box under her arm and turned to where the Paladin was passed out on her bed, naked, her legs splayed open, and her breathing slow and steady.

'Aww,' Naamah cooed, approaching slowly to inspect the sleeping warden, before starting to creep towards the door, 'nice knowing you Or-GYACK.'

Naamah was thrown back as the magical collar latched itself around her throat, cutting off her connection to her power, and she collapsed to the floor in shock. The runes around the band flared into life, and she felt it sealing behind her. The box toppled to the ground, landing hard, the lid popped open, only for Orline's foot to force it shut before Grabby got any good ideas. She stood there naked, fists clenched at her side. She must have commanded the collar with a silent gesture, 'you...' her eyes flared with divine fury, 'are in so much trouble.'

Naamah shrunk down on the floor, digging her fingers around the collar, trying to wrench it from her neck as Orline approached with all of the inevitability of an iceberg, power gathering around her like a thundercloud.

'Why did it taste like apple pie?' she snarled, with enough wrath to crumble mountains.

The succubus blinked back at her, '... Excuse me?'

'Apple pie!' she roared, 'it tasted like apple pie!'

'It tastes like your favourite thing!' Naamah yelped back, shrinking into an even smaller ball, 'it's to relax you! The goo is an aphrodisiac, and it's really good for your skin and hair!' Her voice dropped down to a terrified squeak, 'please don't kill me Orline.'

Orline relaxed a little and attempted to push her hair back into place, 'you, are more trouble than you are worth, demon.' she looked back to the little box, 'but... Maybe you have useful allies after all.'

Naamah's grit teeth broke into a satisfied smile, and it seemed this trip was about to get even more interesting.

12