An Intricate Weaving Pt. 03

Story Info
My lover, his wife, her lover, our spouses and me.
26.3k words
3.76
8.1k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi again. Hope you're still with me.

*****

AN INTRICATE WEAVING CONTINUED.

Chapitre Sept.

JACK MASON reflects.

I sat nervously upright not sure what to expect.

Certainly the flame red siren that strode into the bar clicking confidently on a pair of four inch red pumps and wearing a diaphanous scandalously short flouncy pale cream dress was beyond all my expectations.

I'd lost track of my tongue.

"Hello, you must be Jack Mason. I'm Lucy..." She extended her petite hand. Don't look down her cleavage, don't look down... shit. I grasped her hand, still searching for my wayward tongue. "It's nice to finally meet you Jack." She giggled softly.

"Um... err... likewise... err." Fuck, great start Jack boy. "Wow you look gorg... great!" Bloody tongue. "Would you like me... err... us, too get a table?"

"Hmm, that would be nice. Thank you." She chirped still smiling and seemingly pleased with herself. My god I felt dizzy just being in her presence. Her perfume was surely French, because only they produced exotic scents like hers. I realized my hands were shaking.

"It's this way." I kind of indicated the direction, guiding her exposed back gently with my open palm. The bared skin to her midriff was dusted in what I imagined as freckle powder. Her perfect hips swayed like a palm in a soft wind. She was exquisite. I haven't mentioned her breasts, I'm too scared too. On my bust-0-meter rating she'd instantly exceeded all parameters. Her body was so lithe that they seemed over sized and yet I imagined they were likely only large 'C's'. Certainly they presented proudly, as did the young girl herself. She had a confident aura of a woman well satisfied and extremely self-assured, content with her femininity and obviously extremely comfortable in the vocation of sex. She simply exuded sexuality. This frightened me... not that I was adverse to sex, but that I suddenly felt pathetically inadequate.

We'd chatted on line for a couple of weeks and I felt I knew her; I just wasn't prepared for what walked in the door! Lucy had just turned nineteen and was seeking companionship. She told me that she wasn't interested in a boy from campus, and that she desired an older person and someone 'very open minded'. I had no real idea what she'd meant by all of that, but I felt I was a liberated kind of twenty-first century metro-male, so I assured her I was pretty laid back and open to anything.

Of course, in hindsight, if I'd known then what I now know, then perhaps I'd have ran... and ran fast... and very far.

"So," she began, "we seem to click in our likes and dislikes. Why don't you order for me, and let's see is we've got this right?" She smiled and sipped the wine I'd pre-ordered (As per her preference noted on her profile, a French drop I'd never heard of) and it had just been delivered by a nice looking waitress. Ordinarily I'd have said the waitress was gorgeous, but suddenly the female species paled in the presence of the one smiling at me over the lip of her flute, waiting pleasantly on my response.

Oh shit... Okay, how was I supposed to know what she liked to eat? I remember her saying she was a Macca's junky, but there was nothing on this fine food menu that even resembled a hamburger.

"Um, I think that's a great idea, but why don't you try and get my meal right?" It was a long shot, a desperate attempt to turn the tables and put the onus back on her.

"Good answer Jack." She nodded as if I'd passed some secret test. "Would you prefer I made all the decisions?" Okay, that went belly-up fast.

"Well, in this case maybe, but perhaps not all ways." Oh god I sounded like a wimp. In my defense she was making me nervous. Why did I say 'not always'? There was never going to be an always if I carried on like this. For fuck sake get a grip man!

She ordered the octopus for me and she chose the rib-eye steak. I hate octopus! But I didn't want to make a fuss.

We chatted, well she did most of the talking and I concentrated on the perving. God she was pretty. Button nose, freckles, green sparkling playful eyes, flame red ringlets and breasts to bury your...

"So, you say you're fun loving and open minded. What is your definition of open minded?' She sipped more wine, watching me like some curious cat. In fact she had certain feline qualities I realized. She'd swayed across the room like a cat and she had cat like eyes and a cat nose and... "Jack...?"

"Oh, eh, yeah well I..." Get with the program fool. "I'm very easy going and I'm willing to try new things and..."

"Even Octopus?" She smiled like a cat... no... a lioness...

The waiter was placing the meals.

"Well..." I glanced up and pouted. She giggled and then we both started cacking ourselves. The waiter wandered off seemingly perplexed. Perhaps he thought us tipsy.

Lucy looked so pleased with herself, like she'd won the lottery.

"I knew you wanted the steak, so why didn't you say something you silly boy?" She swapped the meals and my face lit up. "I wanted the Octopus. I just wanted to see how compliant you are, and what a gentleman you've proven to be. That was a lovely gesture, to just go along with my decision. Thank you." She cut and forked a slice of her meal. "So, do you like cats?"

Shit, was she reading my mind? I tried to chew down the mouthful of delicious juicy meat.

"Hmmmph." Damn, I didn't enjoy that... That harsh swallow and resultant gulp ensured that she giggled again. This was becoming the norm. "I do." I finally got it out.

"You like pussies?"

I know I blushed. She was teasing me. "Huh huh." I tried for collected and calm. I succeeded in looking silly. That cat smile morphed her beautiful face. I could almost imagine a twitch of nose and a preening of whiskers.

"So, you're open minded, you like pussies, you hate this horrible octopus stuff and want to please. I think we'll get along just fine." She shoved her meal aside leaned over and helped herself to my meat. I knew then, in that moment when she winked at me, that I would follow this amazing creature to the ends of the universe.

****

You may get the wrong idea here, reading this account of my time with Lucy, but I always considered myself an independent clear-thinking straight up average Joe and yet around this exquisite girl I was a blithering idiot, only too happy to please and perform... like a trained chimp. I'd get home and shake my head; like I was in some funky alternate space and within minutes I was my normal clear thinking self again. I had no idea that any girl could possibly possess the power this one had over me. Yes, I'd dated before but this was different, way different, because a continual ebbing of electricity seemed to pulse between us. After a time it was like I knew what she wanted, in advance of her asking or even doing things. We had a kindred spirit and we just clicked. Eventually, following a month of seeing each other, taking those drives in my battered old Nissan down along the coast and walking the beaches and country trails, talking and getting to know each other's foibles and strengths, it was time to take our 'friendship' to a higher level.

It started with a kiss. Okay, we'd kissed heaps, but this one on the end of the pier watching the sunset and enjoying a wafting sea air was pretty special. As I kissed her I imagined slowly undressing her, caressing her beautiful full breasts... discovering her luscious secrets. She'd be all mine, mine to devour until the end or time. My arousal peaked and I felt quite dizzy.

"Wow, that was nice." Lucy pulled back a little, breathing rapidly. She'd felt it too. "I think it's time we talked Jack."

Now maybe I was expecting something along the lines of 'I'd like to move this relationship forward and perhaps we could become exclusive' or some such delivery but as soon as she invited me to sit down beside her, on that salt faded and weather beaten wooden bench, I knew not all was right in the 'comfortable' life of Jack Mason. Of course disappointment can't be physically measured, but on a scale of one to ten, she threw me a zero... on the Kelvin scale.

"Jack, I really like you..." She glanced down at her lap sheepishly. "And I know you like me... And I'd really like to be your girlfriend..." she glanced up blinking.

Okay, my hopes were roller-coasting. I inhaled waiting for the ax to fall for surely a 'but' was coming. Then she held my hand and peered in at me batting those long auburn lashes. God she was just so...

"Jack, I want to be with you. I really enjoy your company and you compliment me perfectly. I'd like our relationship to continue..."

I noisily released the stale air trapped in my seized lungs as relief washed over me. It was short lived.

"But..." That word bounced about my brain, splitting neutrons. "There's a tiny itsy bitsy problem." She squirmed. "It's no biggy really and you said you were very open minded and all."

Okay, a sense of dread started to do that spine crawling hair raising weird shit. Fuck, she was a lesbian... no, that didn't fit right... she was married... no, no ring... hell... she was a guy!!

"Huh huh..." I was dumbfounded, hanging in anticipation.

"Well... this might take a pretty big scoop of open mindedness." The one second pause in her delivery seemed an eternity. "I've been in a relationship for a year now and that relationship is extremely important to me... and I have no intention of ever relinquishing it." She smiled as if a weight had been lifted. "Whew, there, I said it. That was harder to say than I ever imagined."

It was harder to hear than I ever imagined! "What... what, do you mean, you're seeing someone else?" I crinkled my brow trying to make sense of what she'd just said. "And you don't want to give him up!?"

"No, I can never give him up. He owns me Jack... and he always will." She let that divulgence settle watching me carefully. I was desperately trying to process stuff. "I am my lover's mistress. He's married to a beautiful woman and she too has a lover, a guy about your age. His name is Charlie... and Charlie's married to Sally."

Processing took on a whole new meaning. I needed a supercomputer to rearrange my crossed brain impulses. Lucy examined me curiously, trying perhaps to determine whether or not I was about to faint and topple backward into the sea.

"Hey, you said you were open, minded?" The pout was cute, but the only thing 'open' just then was my mouth.

"You're kidding right... I started to laugh... nervously... until the slight shake of her head shut me up real fast. Oh shit.

"Jack, I really, really, like you. You are just what I need... what we all need... too fully function. I need a person I can confide in, laugh with, watch old silly movies with and enjoy every wonderful joy that life has to give... only my body will always belong to another man." She gripped my hand. I was still stunned. "My lover's name is Dr Dion Deneuve and he was, and still is, my history Professor."

I remained stunned.

"His wife's name is Vanessa. They're French and pretty liberal as you might imagine." She chuckled.

My jaw clenched. Her chuckle died.

"He calls me Kitten." That announced more brightly, as if it might cheer me up.

I glanced down at the waves beneath us and contemplated the probability of drowning in three feet of water.

"So, now that my 'little' secret is out, what do you say?" She actually presented chirpy.

My jaw worked a bit as if attempting to overcome rusted hinges. "Say? What do you expect me to say! You've been leading me on, giving me false hope and basically making a fool of me, and you want to know what I think about that 'little secret'!? FUCK YOU LUCY!!" I jumped up and strode off down the pier stabbing fisted fingers at blurry vision. The patter of cork heels followed me for about half distance until they petered and stopped.

"Please Jack, don't leave me... I love you..."

That stopped me. I turned back to witness her pathetic shoulder slumped countenance and the tears that ran unabated down her pretty cheeks. What the fuck! I marched back to her, grabbed her on the upper arms over the short shoulder sleeves of the summer dress and shook her.

"How the hell can you say that?" I was glowing with fury. She just cried some more. "You love some old fart; you say he owns you and yet you lead me on and then say you love me!? What the fuck's wrong with you!?" I was ranting and screaming, shaking with rage.

"But I do..."

The quiet sob froze me.

"How is that even possible?" I'd settled a little, trying desperately to regain control of my self-control.

"Do you love your Mother?"

"Yeah, but what the hell does..."

"What about your father... do you love him, and your sisters and brothers and..."

"Yes, but that's a different kind of love, that's..."

She blinked up, still gripped in my shaking hands. "So what is love? How do you define love? Are there varying degrees of love?"

Okay, I was getting confused, losing focus on my rage. "But you can't love two men..."

"And why not? A woman is a complex creature." She did that pout flutter thing she does so very well. "Maybe some women need more than one man to love... more than one man to satisfy? Perhaps she needs more than one man to return that love to her and to meet ALL of her needs?"

There was logic in there somewhere; I just stalled for time, trying to dig it out.

"Society does not accept that." I sounded whingey.

"Fuck society. Man was never meant to be monogamous. The leader of the tribe took what he wanted and as many as he wanted." The pause was eerie. She almost whispered the next bit. "Is it a sin to love more than one man? Is love a sin?"

I was furiously compartmentalizing, trying vainly to make order of the priority of response.

"But what would people think, how can it work?" I was still trying to make sense of it all and, unwittingly, I'd fallen into her trap. I saw it in her cheeky smile as she wiped her eyes.

"I have no idea how it's going to work, but I'd love to find out if it can." The little pout had me at 'I'd love to find out'.

I could feel the hook lodge in my throat and she only had to reel me in.

We drove home mostly silent, which felt weird because Lucy normally chatted incessantly. Then, for the first time in our 'relationship' she invited me up to her apartment.

I just sat and watched her bustle about, fixing drinks and asking about the weather. It was all a simple interlude to what was coming. Thunder rumbled somewhere out to the west. A storm brewed and I felt the need to batten down.

But the lurking elephant needed to be addressed.

"I'm just going to change into something more comfortable." That old line was cemented with a wink.

I was fizzing like a top, glancing at her bedroom door as if nervously awaiting a forthcoming nightmare, that being of a scantily clad angelic apparition of beauty personified, bearing gifts of certain doom and carrying a pitchfork. The door opened and that very creature morphed against the door frame, one arm on her hip and the other gripping the jamb above her raven head.

"You like?"

Oh fuck...

****

Chapitre Huit.

JACK continues.

The diaphanous lace of the skimpy baby-doll showcased her curvy little body like the frivolous bodywork of a Ferrari encases the superb engineering of what lays beneath. Fuck, she was a V12! And... with the twin turbo's... fuck me Raymond.

She sauntered over and I cursed myself for my lack of preparation. I desperately needed a couch cushion to cover my groin. "Wow, you look amazing!" It was the best I could do on short notice. Don't drool Jackie boy, just don't drool.

"So, are we good?" She smirked. The darker lace banding the hem swayed and I detected pussy. There appeared to be a tuft of red hair nestled above her visible cleft. Her big breasts swayed lazily beneath the sheer fabric and it appeared that her prominent nipples occasionally caught in the open weave causing little tremors of energy to vibrate through her pores. I tried not to gawk at her engineering but I succumbed to drool. "Forever the gentleman." She smiled down at me and stroked a soft hand against my cheek. I kept my eyes on hers fearing the consequences of diversion. "Can I sit beside you? I'd like to talk some more, if that's okay."

"Ah, yeah, sure." I shuffled over slightly to make a little more room. I caught another glimpse of her sex and almost hyperventilated.

"Thank you Jack." She reached for her wine and I'm positive one breast almost fell out of her lingerie. "I need to tell you some more since you've decided to stick around a bit longer." She smiled shyly and sipped.

"I'm really sorry I over reacted like that. It was just... unexpected. I'm still trying to process things."

"I know baby..." That was the first time she'd called me 'baby'. Little did I know... it was certainly not to be the last time she'd use that endearment. She clasped my hand and once more I got the heebie jeebies. "So, do you think you can live with me having an older lover?"

"I have no Idea. To be honest the idea both sickens me and excites me." I tried to shrug nonchalantly. It was a smokescreen.

"Really, it excites you!?" Her eyes were wide... questioning... astonished.

"Well yeah. I mean you are so beautiful and it would have been naive to think you'd never had a boyfriend or a lover before. I guess the idea of you actually having one... being intimate with another man... while you're kinda with me... is pretty... hot?"

"Well, I guess it would be. So it doesn't bother you to know that another man, an older man is making love to me... um, like... fucking me." She purred the last two words and instead of them sounding crass, they actually caressed me softly. I was still treading water and just solely concentrating on remaining afloat. "That knowledge, of me being intimate with my lover, would that get you excited?" A minuscule acquiescence flicked my eyes. I was too shit scared to say anything. "Would just knowing that I was with him be enough, or would you be okay watching as well?"

My heart smashed into my rib-cage. Oh god. Watching would be awesome, but that would be wrong on so many levels. For one, I already knew I loved this special girl, so how could I possibly watch her making love to someone else... especially an older man? Just knowing she was with him, being intimate with him would surely drive me insane! I should run... now. But my effort was for naught; I was now a lead weight settled on the bottom of an unfathomable ocean.

That's when it hit me; her constant referrals to open mindedness. She was preparing me for this moment, the moment when I had to make that decision; to live with the mind-fucking knowledge that she has a lover, and that she will never leave him... or choose the very real frightening alternative... to walk away. Yes, this was indeed that frightful moment.

"I don't think I could watch." I gulped not believing I was even considering compliancy. "Maybe later; when I get used to the idea?" I tried to sound hopeful, but I felt sick. The horror of what I'd just consented to would hit me hard later. Right now I was just responding on instinct. Her closeness and perfume, her attire and aurora... they bound me.

"That would be really nice. I'd like for you to be involved in my life. We'd have no secrets, and we'll do everything together, even 'that'... if you ever want too. Do you think you would be jealous of me being intimate with someone else besides you?" She grinned. "Maybe just a little bit?"

"I can't even imagine how envious I'd be, knowing you were with him; him enjoying you and..." I trailed off. I already felt queasy. That's when she hugged me, drew me close and nuzzled my neck. I awkwardly wrapped my arm about her waist not quite knowing where to place my hand. God she felt heavenly, so soft and womanly and... Lucy casually moved my hand up to cover her breast. It felt so firm, but yet soft and perfect. She smelt like a rose on a spring day and her hair... She snuggled close. My dick was responding, having recovered from the nine second count in the first round.

123456...8