An Intricate Weaving Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello everyone." Mistress greeted the surprised group cheerfully. Kissing and hugging followed before Mistress restored order. "Charlie, get those clothes off this second. I want that cock out and on display. It's a crime to lock that thing up. It needs to run wild and free." We all laughed as my immaculately attired Mistress twirled Charlie's leash in hand and narrowed her eyes like she was some big game hunter eyeing her prey. I glanced at Jack from behind a wayward tendril. He looked sheepish and nervous. This is how he was, when my Master played me or displayed me. I loved that he was anxious for me, that he was battling his inbuilt and ingrained desires to help and protect me from all harm. His monogamous inbreeding screamed defiance.

Master had never as yet taken me in front of my beautiful boyfriend, and I feared that if he were to do so now, it might be too much for him. But I had to trust my Dominant lover, knowing that he always knew what was best for me. I was really excited about being fucked in front of Jack, and I wanted so much to show off and squirt for him. I smiled submissively at him and Jack returned a similar but more uncertain smile. Like me, Jack was obviously very submissive and compliant. This trait can be recognized in easy going people who defer to others and never like 'rocking the boat'. My Jack was one of those beautiful people who possessed a very rare and special attribute. Where Charlie and I gifted our submission, because it was something we worked at and desired to do, Jack was somewhat different. With Jack it was a natural endearment. His submission was as natural as my Master's dominance.

Charlie stripped quickly, like he'd been doing just that all his life. His lovely big cock stood straight out horizontally from his body, proud and hard, saluting his glorious Mistress and honoring her reigning glory.

"Good boy, that's much better. Kitty, on your knees!" Her command bore no hesitation. "Charlie, come over here." I watched form my kneeling position on the mat as Mistress led Charlie by his cock around the table to stand in front of me. I knew what was coming; she always enjoyed a show and we two were her eager puppets. I glanced nervously over at my soft centered man, fearing that what was about to transpire may be too much for his poor heart. I'd secretly found out he'd had Doctor's appointment and a heart check-up. I'd seen the printout stuffed in the center console of his crappy car... when I was snooping about for secret stuff. His prognosis seemed fine.

Mistress grabbed a hand full of my hair and Jack grimaced as she angled my head up roughly.

"Entertain us Kitten." She pushed Charlie's bum from behind and his cock pushed and angled up my face before falling sideways. I quickly lathered the side of the throbbing shaft and burrowed in under to suck on his smooth contracted balls. I was not allowed to use my hands unless specifically instructed... that had been law number six of the art of fellatio as delivered by Mistress during one of her training programs and using Charlie as the guinea pig. 'The correct method of giving head does not involve the use of ones hands, because that's too easy. A good little slut should have the ability to draw out a man's orgasm just by using her mouth, tongue and teeth.' And so I'd practiced until I had Charlie coming down my throat in under ten minutes. We kind of had this competition going, to see who would win. Ten minutes was the line in the sand, and we were about fifty/fifty in the win/loss ratio. Of course when I was with Master I went slow, savoring the experience and delighting in my submission to him. Sometimes he'd prod me, indicating I should get on with it, but mostly he'd just relax back in his armchair for thirty minutes or so and just enjoy his day as I sucked away contentedly.

I was suctioning viciously down the underside of the cock, now jammed up against Charlie's gut, when I glanced sideways and noticed Sally sitting beside my Jack, jacking his lovely dick like there was no tomorrow. I smiled, and sucked down over the head of my captive, ramming it down my gasping throat, occasionally coughing up viscous phlegm and drool as I exuberantly over reached my comfort level. I was furiously strumming my clit and generally working myself into a real lather. Mistress had taken a seat next to her husband and they watched on amused at our antics and one crossed leg swung in tune with Charlie's regular grunts. He was hauling my hair in against his waxed groin now, furiously fucking my head and cursing... ten minutes be damned! My orgasm rolled lazily in from the oceanic depths sweeping all life before it. I was still working my clit with three fingers like a possessed thing, all the while that huge cock was battering hard at the back of my throat, relentlessly and forcefully seeking unattainable further entrance. I feared the gates to nirvana finally breached as that life destroying wave crashed with an unbelievable force against the bastille walls of my cringing mind. Quite stupidly I glanced sideways at my boyfriend. His horrified face finished me off... and that final ingredient hit me so hard my orgasm simply morphed into something so alien I feared for my sanity. Charlie cried out his orgasm and pumped hard down my throat. His weakened state caused him to let go of the fist-full of hair, that being now the only thing holding me upright. I toppled backward, unrestrained and the cock escaped my sucking grip. The big pulsing dick was mid orgasmic and thick creamy streams of cum roped into the air, landing on my face, in my hair and then all over my heaving tits. I fell backward onto my hands, supported on shaky arms and with my crotch high and legs open. A crab would have been proud of the obscene stance. My head arched backward and I screamed as that devastating wave took me and pounded the life from my poor body. I convulsed and convulsed, pumping an almost continual wet deluge of girl juice all over the mat, the floor and the now kneeling Charlie. Cum was raining form all points of the compass. In a state of confused shock I realized that my boyfriend had joined in on the debauchery, adding to the downpour as Sally aimed his emissions about the place, squealing with glee as she did so. Finally, in total and exhausted delirium I fell onto my back and released my weakened bladder. Pee splattered about like a spring shower over the floorboards as I continued my aftershocks and my brain faded to funk.

A slow hand clap signaled Mistress's delight. "Well done children, that was worth the price of admission." She chuckled. "Better even than the ballet this evening!" She stood and nonchalantly straightened her sparkling evening dress. "Now we must be off. Hurry home Charlie, I'll be waiting." And without any further ado the Queen of the Universe picked up her Gucci hand bag and headed for the door. Master kissed me, gave me my regular Friday night envelope outlining his instructions for the upcoming weekend and kissed my snotty face, right on my lips. I tried to get more but I was still sitting dazed and disorientated on the wet floor covered in spunk and pee; so I finger waved goodbye and collapsed onto my back and curiously watched the light-fitting revolve about my dizzy head.

****

"It seemed like you enjoyed tonight." I snuggled in against my darling man. "It was pretty intense wasn't it?"

"Oh god yeah. Watching you do that was awesome. You're really good at it."

"Thank you. I've been practicing pretty hard at it. Charlie's like my practice dummy and we have competitions and such, with me trying to get him off fast and him trying to hold out. But with Master I savor it. I just want to suck his cock like forever. His cum is really yummy too, kinda bitter sweet." I snuggled in close and I could feel Jack's poor 'suspect' heart beating really fast. I moved my hand in under his boxer shorts to encircle his cute and ever present hardness. "I have permission to suck you... if you want that is. Master says that's fine as long as I don't swallow your cum. He only wants me to swallow his cum, like exclusively, oh and Charlie's, but Charlie's like family and he doesn't really count... and other men that master loans me too, but they don't really count either... just you baby, because you're special." Excitedly I began to stroke slowly, just wanting him to simmer. His little engine was a quick performer, so I had to take it gentle for fear of exceeding the speed limit. "Master has discussed the possibility of us having sex. Now, I don't want you to be disappointed, but he's kind of old fashioned and stuck in his ways and believes a girl should be virtuous and refrain from sex with her intended at least until she's married. I think that's kinda nice baby, what do you think?" I tried not to giggle. His cock started twitching and I was forced to let it go for fear of running a red light.

"Well I... guess, but that's not exactly fair. I mean, I'm not allowed to make love to you but you'll be sleeping with him at every opportunity." He sounded a bit pissed.

"Poor baby, but you know the rules. Of course he'll be fucking my silly brains out, but I think it would be nice if we waited... That would make it very special."

"Wait, you mean you want to get married!" His dawning understanding of what I was hinting at suddenly had his poor weary heart dancing a jig. I clamped his cock hard and squeezed the tip viciously. His excitement transposed to a whimper.

"Well, the thought had occurred to me." I had to remember to cross the third instruction off my 'to do' list. When I'd read that command I'd nearly fainted. I so much wanted my beautiful Jack in my life and now I had permission to 'suggest' he propose to me. I just had to push him along. "But the proviso is just that; that we refrain from coitus until after we're married." I started pumping his cock again. "So, that leaves us two in a real quandary; to have sex or to get married first." The pause between sentence and hand pump had him shaking. My gorgeous boy was my toy and I knew exactly what I was doing to his poor psyche. "It will be such a frightfully hard sacrifice... to refrain from sleeping together if we decide to get married, but it's something we can do together, as a team, to please Mr Deneuve." I was going at him hard now, knowing that his poor brain was desperately trying to analyse the nonsense spewing from my mouth. "It would be unimaginably hard not to have sex."

"But... but you will get to sleep with him!"

"Well, of course baby, that goes without saying. It would still me hard to imagine going without." Okay, that was twisted, but I barreled on. "Luckily Master and me will be fucking like rabbits, but god it would be terrible being denied!" I had him. He stumbled over the crevice, totally at my command. He came so hard in his shorts, with me milking him frantically, that I swear his little weakened heart stooped in a cloud of dirty brake dust.

****

The next day I found my Jack sitting at the kitchen table, the wheels in his head still spinning.

"So, it's okay if I was to... hypothetically... ask for your hand?"

I just smiled. "Of course, but there would be rules."

"Well, I understand about the not sleeping together thing."

"Oh, we can sleep together and play with each other, but we would be forbidden to fuck. If you can handle that, well..."

"Yeah, I could do it..."

"Okay, but there are other rules too."

"There are?" My baby looked shocked, like the rule already discussed was surely all rules combined; the infinity of rules.

"I already explained that you won't be able to have intercourse with me until after we're married, right?"

"Yeah, I get that."

"Do you?" I paused and pursed my lips. "The rule 'After we're married' is literally the day after we're married."

"Yeah, okay, well I can last one more day, so what?"

"I will be with my lover on my wedding night..." I let that hang.

The wheels fell off.

"What! You mean... on OUR wedding night!"

"Huh huh." I could see the utter disappointment so I walked over and sat down on his lap to console him. "Oh baby, don't be so disappointed. Be brave and be happy for me. It's my special day and I want it to be perfect." I was such a cruel bitch, but I knew he thrived on this, and I could feel his compact sports coupe fire up beneath my wiggling bum. "Mr Deneuve wants to fuck my brains out with me wearing my wedding ring and looking pretty in my beautiful wedding dress, suspender belt, silky stockings and heels. Of course I won't be wearing any panties." I paused for effect. "He forbids me to wear panties, doesn't he baby?"

My precious beautiful baby shuddered. Bless his little weakened heart.

****

Chapitre Douze.

JACK continues the story.

My life was a crazed mix of emotion, disappointment, elation and lust infused in some secret recipe the likes of which, if ever disclosed, could wipe out humanity. She kept me on the boil continuously, possessing this uncanny knowledge as to exactly how to keep my little motor running... on nitrous oxide.

I'd purchased the engagement ring and hidden it in the centre console of my car, where she'd never think of looking. I had my speech written and planted alongside the little box. Everywhere I drove; I'd pull that speech out and rehearse my delivery to the traffic and to the curious gawking pedestrians, all of whom wondered why the idiot in the battered Nissan was talking to himself. Okay, it was a bit long winded and maybe a tad boring, but I wanted to express my feelings and my deep love for this very special girl.

I'd planned it for Saturday when we visited the Deneuve's. Of course we spent most weekends there, unless they were booked on an engagement or out of the country on business. I knew pretty much how the agenda would transpire. Generally we'd be greeted by Sally at the door and Lucy would be stripped and collared by the pretty dark skinned woman. She would then be led through to her Master and I'd follow along behind like a lost puppy. I'd shake hands and greet those present before taking a seat opposite Mr Deneuve and we'd be offered drinks by the naked Charlie, always sporting that freaking waving javelin. That was hard to ignore and something I always struggled to get used too. My girl would obediently kneel at her Master's feet and extract his huge weapon. The first time that I saw the 'thing' I did a double take, thinking I was actually seeing double! Lucy had giggled that first occasion, proudly showing me 'her cock' as she put it.

"Isn't it beautiful baby? It's sooo big, thicker than Charlie's and so much bigger than your cutie." Fuck, I wanted to die. I was so jealous of that bastard, but as usual, her words, the fluttering lids and the awesomeness of that dick, just combined to push me into that 'place' once more. It was like some eerie drug induced head fuck that always had me panting and breathless. I knew I wasn't normal, but... fuck, what is normal anyway? She took a long slow lick up its long crinkly length and each slow subsequent application had my heart fluttering. "I just love this cock baby. I could eat it for breakfast, dinner and tea." Her actions confirmed her words. She worshiped that thing with eyes closed whilst emitting soft little moans of pleasure as she gave herself over to that awesome object of her desire.

So this day it would be no different. I'd sit and chat to Mr Deneuve about sports and cars while my beautiful intended would slowly work his cock until he came down her throat, with him still casually explaining why the new Ferrari had it over the Aston Martin.

But then, once she'd finished cleaning his cock with her tongue, I'd announce that I had something to say, ask Lucy to stand and then I'd kneel and give her my puppy dog look and start in on my speech, explaining how special she is and how much she means to me. I had it all planned out, but alas, as they say, the best laid plans if mice and men...

"Hi guys!" Sally greeted us joyfully with the obligatory kisses on each cheek. "Mr and Mrs Deneuve want you both naked today. You may undress and I'll lead you both into the drawing room."

Holy shit, I hadn't anticipated this! The little velvet box was in my coat pocket.

"Um, is this really necessary?" That came out whingey. "Why do I have to..."

"Jack, are you defying your Dominants orders?" She looked really cross. Lucy just giggled, stripping out of her sundress quickly. She was unhooking her bra before I had time to reconsider my stance. "Do as your told or go back home. I'll return Lucy later, after her Master has finished with her."

Oh god, I didn't want that, and I really wanted to deliver my speech and ask my girl to marry me.

"You look like an excited little slut today Kitten. What's got you so antsy?" Lucy had kicked off her shoes and was excitedly lifting her curly hair up off her shoulders to allow fitment of her collar. "Look at your nipples; they're nearly popping off your tits honey."

"I know; I'm just so excited. I've been looking forward to today for ages and ages."

I grumpily removed my shirt. Shit, I mean I knew she couldn't get enough of the guy but seriously?" He'd dropped in last night on the way home from work, and they'd been locked in the bedroom half the night. Her cries in orgasm permeated the house until I finally gave up trying to make sense of the football game I'd been attempting to watch and went to bed... in my bed... to the sounds of 'our' bedhead slamming against the adjoining wall. I slept like shit, imaging him pounding that obscene spear into my girl, the girl I was about to propose too. Her cries of 'fuck me harder Master' certainly didn't help my resolve. 'Oh Master, that was wonderful, can you do me again... if I can get 'him' up once more?' 'Oh my god Master, it's so big... fuck your little kitten hard... harder... ooohh Master!!' And so it went on, hour after freaking hour. I came four times listening to that performance and I'm utterly disgusted with myself.

Sally eventually got sick of my tardiness and started undoing my belt and fly, and quickly pulled my pants and shorts down all in one quick yank. I hadn't even got my shoes off and the resultant entanglement had me overbalance and sit heavily on the floor. Next thing I'm set upon! A naked freckle dusted bum's sitting on my guts, face about and holding my dick. Someone else is pulling at my shoes and socks; denuding me. I wriggled but the hand gripping my rampant soldier was insistent, controlling my movements like she was a jet fighter with a joystick. But there was no joy on my part! I cried out as she nearly bent my dick in half; a desperate effort on her part to settle me and calm the turbulent flight. Sally crawled around and attached a collar about my neck and then clicked home the leash.

"Okay Kitten, let him up."

The rounded heart shaped ass lifted off my chest and I got a close up of her pouting wet sex lips. Oh god, soon I'd have access to that delight and my cock twitched in her hand. Lucy giggled and wriggled that lovely ass teasingly, knowing full well its effect.

"Has someone seen something they like?"

I could only moan.

"Well, if you're a good baby and behave, maybe one day... if Master allows it... you might get to sample his pussy. It's his pussy, isn't it baby?" She wriggled again. "You can't have it... yet. It belongs to him..." She chuckled merrily and climbed off me, leaving me gasping and dizzy. When Sally tugged at my leash I just vaguely complied, no longer caring or worrying about my nakedness. Hell, they'd all seen my cock, so this was no big deal. Only problem was, Lucy's antics had got me excited and I was rock hard... and there was a big bead of pre-cum bubbled at the tip. That was pretty embarrassing, and I wanted to wipe it away, but feared further embarrassment in doing so. My fuse was sadly short.

1...345678