An Intricate Weaving Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh thank god! My consciousness ebbed away as I slowly slid down that slippery inlaid mosaic in a slow motion capitulation to gravity.

I was fucked.

My angel the goddess eventually helped me into bed, tucked me in tight and wished me pleasant dreams. That beautiful woman had understood what I needed, what my soul cried for, and in an act of total unmitigated generosity she'd reached out to me and supported me.

I knew then that I loved her...

What was to transpire was inevitable.

****

"Are you feeling okay?" Sally's soft inquiry penetrated my soupy mind.

I'd been sitting quietly at the breakfast table chewing on a piece of plain toast. It tasted weirdly good. "Yeah, it's just a lot to process." I took a sip of black coffee and that tasted good too, considering I always add cream. "I feel like I cheated last night, but I was just so desperate and frustrated and..."

"Oh honey, don't beat yourself up over it. It is a lot to process. You're future wife's being constantly and utterly fucked to orgasmic fulfillment by the huge rampant cock of an older man. That's got to be hard to swallow... the concept, not the cock... I mean."

I glanced up in shock. Sally grinned over her sexy specs. She was teasing me again and I understood the game. Is this what I thrived on; the constant humiliation and anxiety I suffered every time I thought about what 'he' was doing to my fiancée and how much she'd be enjoying it? I grinned sheepishly and Sally laughed. Soon we were in fits and my anxiety had floundered, disappearing into the depths of 'who gives a shit'.

We talked, we joked and we bonded like true friends... like cautious lovers.

Sally was dressed only in a silk chemise and those amazing little cones pushed and inscribed excited little squiggles beneath the clingy material. I tried to avert my eyes by glancing up at the wall clock. It was getting late and thoughts returned to the two lovers down the hall, enjoying their slow sleepy morning wake-up sex after a long hard night of rutting each other's brains out. I was granite hard again.

"You're thinking about them again, aren't you honey?"

I nodded stupidly, disgusted in my weakness.

"It's okay to think about her... to worry about her. You love her unconditionally don't you honey?"

My nodding was meant to disguise the tears.

"Come here, I want to comfort you." Sally stood and had to wriggle the tight silk down over her hips to cover her shiny sex. She led me to her bed and eased my boxer shorts down. I didn't resist. "Would you like to make love to me beautiful?"

I sat there chiseled in stone. I wanted to... so desperately. God she was beautiful.

But I couldn't. I just couldn't cheat on Lucy. It would be wrong on so many levels and I did not want to lose her.

I glanced up and through my stupid tears I shook my head. "I can't..." I whispered.

"I know that honey and that is why you are so perfect. Let's just hug each other..." We wrapped each other and fed off the glowing warmth of two souls bonding. "I love you Jack."

Once again this incredibly selfless creature, born of Olympus, comforted me, stroked me and showed me the path to nirvana.

My head spun, my body convulsed but one thought transitioned all.

I loved Sally too.

*****

TO BE CONTINUED...

1...345678