An Intricate Weaving Pt. 04

Story Info
My family.
26k words
3.45
10.8k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the last part. Yes it's a novel. I hope you're hanging in there.

*****

Chapitre Quinze.

Jack's story continues.

My mind transitions back to the present, where we first started our journey.

So here I sit in my living room deep in thought and reliving the past. I pick up and examine 'that' erotic horrific picture once more; the one of us three standing on the hotel balcony, with Lucy dressed to kill in that LBD and with his hand over her left breast while they passionately kiss... and while I stand there looking like a dork... It's the picture I'm expected to hang on the lounge room wall so that they can all mock me. My fiancée has taken her lover upstairs and their passionate cries; the wails of her orgasms mixed with his groans, and the slamming of the bedhead against the bedroom wall are burying me in a suffocating pile of stupefied lust.

I grab the bloody hammer and rapidly drive the nail so hard into the wall stud that the last missed strike indents the drywall. Once the enlarged photo is swinging in place I stand back to examine it once more. It hasn't changed. There's me, with this goofy looking smile on my face. I'm standing next to my hot fiancée holding her hand while she's turned to him and they're kissing... and his hand is on her breast... feeling her arousal as she in turn is cupping his. The petite sparkling half carrot is mocking me, placed as it is over the huge bulge of that all-conquering cock.

I collapsed back into my recliner, having never felt so physical exhausted and drained from simply hammering one single bloody nail into a wall.

An hour later that concept of mental expenditure paled like some kind of weird invisible ink.

"Oh, there you are Jack. Thanks heaps for that, I'm feeling much better now. I had a difficult day today and I'm sorry I intruded on your evening." Mr Deneuve slapped my back. Lucy stood beside him quietly examining me; wrapped as she was in an ultra-short crazed and colorful Japanese robe. Her legs were delightfully exposed almost to her undoubtedly bared and oozy sex. Her demeanor however resembled a girl dragged through a shrub backward. She was flushed and blotched, presenting the countenance of a slut thoroughly used. "Now, we're having a get together next Saturday at our places with some friends of ours from within the BDSM community. It will be my little Kitten's coming out party and I want to present her to my peers." He pulled my fiancée into his chest and she sided up and cooed like a dove. "I've purchased an engagement gift which I'd love to show off to my friends. It's a nice piece of sexy jewelry and Kitten and I had it placed two days ago during her lunch break... at a tattooist... and she is under strict instructions not to show you. It will be a surprise to you on the night, as it will be to everyone else present." He casually picked up his brief case and snapped open the clasps, extracting a black box about the size of a schoolkids lunchbox. "As you know, I'll be taking my Kitten's virgin ass on her wedding night and I want it to be a pleasurably experience for her, so I want you to carefully prepare her for me." He didn't bother checking my acquiescence, instead he popped open the box and extracted a short clear crystal phallus. It tapered from a blunt narrow tip, up a graduating thicker stem, to a base that tapered back to a thin neck before flanging out to a round flat base. When he held it in his palm the thing resembled a small sparkling tapered fat crystal candlestick mounted on a base. "This of course is a butt plug, as are the rest." He referred to the box. "These plugs will open Kitten's ass up over graduated increments... enough, so that when I enter her on her wedding night, it won't be too painful." He hugged his cooing pet closer and whispered in her ear. "I want you to enjoy your night. It should be a memorable experience."

"Thank you Master. I can't wait. I want it real bad and I'll just be so excited for all of my wedding day just thinking about it. When I'm reciting my vows I'll be all wet and tingly imagining you taking my ass. I really won't mind if it's a bit big going in and..."

He chuckled. "You like a little pain with your pleasure, don't you my belle petite chatte." He kissed his pet.

Lucy blushed. "Yes Master... you know I do." She blinked. I just felt that familiar nauseousness sweep me once more.

"Jack I want you to help Kitten insert these plugs, but not until next Sunday, after the party, because I don't want you seeing my surprise. Is this clear?"

"Yes Sir..."

"Excellent. That should give you two full weeks lead-up to the wedding to bed her ass in. The last plug is a replica I've had made of my cock, so once you've got that inside her she'll be ready to go." He lifted the last phallus up and its size had me reeling. Fuck, there's no way in hell... He passed the monster to Lucy and she needed two hands to steady its weight. She examined it with those sleepy eyes, moved it to her mouth and began gently licking it; sloppily drawing her soft wet lips up and down the textured shaft whilst gripping the base with shaky hands until those gorgeous lips sank down over the fat helmeted head.

"Can I take this to bed with me tonight Master?"

"Of course petite chaton. You can lick it and then have your cunt suck on it all night if you wish." He kissed her forehead lovingly. "And you can think of me as you fall sound asleep with it pressing into your cervix."

"Oohh; thank you so much Master! That will be really lovely."

"Just don't reveal my surprise to Jack. It might be best if he sleeps in his own bed for the next few nights, at least until the party."

"Oh, yes that's a good idea. It will be lonely but we can cuddle up together before I go to my own bed. I just want to lie naked on top of the covers with this beautiful reminder of you sucking into me." She appeared all dreamy. I felt weak.

"Okay, I should go." He closed his brief case before passionately and lovingly kissing his submissive. She responded by pushing her body against his and purring like the kitten she imitated. I just watched for what seemed like minutes as they made out. God, they'd been fucking each other for hours and they still couldn't get enough of each other. "I must go chaton." He sucked free. "If I don't get out that door right now I'll have you over that coffee table... pounding the life out of you... again!"

She batted her lids suggestively and pouted when he separated.

"My wife's expecting me home and I must be going. Good night Jack and thank you for your hospitality."

My girl bounced along behind him and, after another departing peck, he was gone, lost to the night. Lucy stood in the doorway, the moonlight framing her exquisite little body shrouded in the thin silk of the oriental night shirt and she waved gaily as the 911 Carrera drove off to the sound of horn and the deep rumble of twin exhausts.

We were alone again... and I was a dribbling blithering mess... again.

Lucy approached swaying seductively. Baby, I need to go to bed real soon... um... how about you go have a shower and see to that," she glanced down at my crotch, "and I'll come and kiss you good night in a minute; alright baby?"

I nodded and trudged off to attend to my seemingly ongoing destiny; Groundhog Day reincarnated.

Later, showered and somewhat sedated, having seen to my distress, I lay there listening to my beautiful fiancée through the thin bedroom wall as she moaned her pleasure. I could imagine the massive crystal appendage moving in and out of her wet and hungry temple as she tortuously drove her passion to climax. She was insatiable and I knew I could never... and would never... be able to satisfy her unquantifiable wanton desires. My Lucy required so much more than one simple man like me could ever deliver with regard to her sexual fulfillment, but I knew without doubt that I played an important role in her life. As I slowly licked the fresh 'goodnight' mint flavored lipstick from my lips and inhaled the newly applied perfume that still wafted about 'my' room... and pictured her freshly combed hair and radiance, all presented for my pleasure and acceptance of her as 'my' woman... I knew she loved me deeply, only differently... than she loved him. They were sexually compatible, conjoined through cock and cunt, through Dominance and submission, whilst I was umbilically attached to her soul. Lucy needed grounding and I was her earth point. Without me she would fragment into the cosmos.

I smiled at the ceiling, closed my lidded eyes and fell asleep listening to the quiet rhythmic moans of a girl enjoying what only heaven could possibly ever deliver.

****

I stood alone surrounded by strangers. Lucy had disappeared earlier explaining that her Mistress needed to prepare her for the 'ceremony'. Those in attendance were evidently acquaintances of the Deneuve's. Of course I understood very quickly that this was a gathering of like-minded people living a lifestyle quite familiar to the BDSM community. Expensively suited men held the chains and leashes of scantily clad or naked females and the opposite was also in attendance; the beautifully dressed women showing of their submissive males, or females, dependent on their sexual preferences.

I was abstractly perusing my surroundings when a soft hand clasped mine, intertwining fingers. "Hello Jack," the soft voice of a familiar goddess inquired, "interesting crowd?"

"Yeah, they sure are." I turned more to talk and my jaw dropped. Sally was wearing a leather corset with a shelf support. Her exquisite conical breasts sat bared, upright and pointed; her nipples dark and elongated. "You like my tits; don't you honey?"

Who was I to deny the obvious? "They're really beautiful Sally." I spluttered, trying not to look further south to her shiny and bared pubis.

"Jack honey, just for tonight and to get into the spirit of things, why don't you call me 'Mistress Sally'? I kind of like the sound of that... coming from you my beautiful boy."

Holy shit... It did sound... right.

I realized in that wondrous moment of connection, that I was missing something. I lacked an identity. Lucy, my fiancée, was connected to my soul like a life support, but sexually we were not compatible, and we never would be. Like her I required more. Like her I was a submissive, always wanting to please and be accepted. Like her I needed a dominating protective and loving woman in my life, and the one watching the cogs turn in my head right now was unquestionably that very person.

"Why don't we get you into something more comfortable?" My new Mistress smiled. She held up the leash and collar clasped within her other hand. "Would you prefer to be naked in front of everyone, or would you be more comfortable in your boxers?"

Either way I was fucked. My dick wanted to climb the walls and my superman boxer shorts were going to achieve very little in the art of disguise. "Um, can I leave the shorts on?" Funny how my only concern was shorts on or off, giving rise to the reality of what lay before me; to be paraded about a room full of strangers in just my superhero cosy and on the end of a leash held by a gorgeous statuesque black women in a half corset, suspenders and fishnets... and wearing knee length black leather heeled boots and designer specs.

"Of course baby... for now you can leave them on. Maybe later I'll reconsider." She winked playfully and towed me into an alcove where she quickly removed my jacket, shirt, tie and trousers, leaving me in my silk blue and red underwear and dress shoes. I was trembling like a leaf experiencing the last throes of a cold autumn. "When I'm chatting to other Dominants you are expected to kneel beside me and look in at my pussy. She is your Mistress and in time you will be expected to see to her needs whenever instructed to do so, even when I'm in conversation. Kneel now and nuzzle into your goddess, familiarize yourself with her smell and aroma; show her your devotion."

Oh my god. I somehow completed the kneel-down without the expected face-plant onto the marble flagstaff. I was breathing hard as I examined the wet slick folds of her exposed sex, framed symmetrically between the garter straps that held the dark banded pearl fishnets to the upper echelons of those magnificent dark skinned thighs. I breathed her in, savored her scent and, in that defining moment of my life, I knew I'd found my home. I'd be right here inhaling this wonderment when the Angels came for me, but I'd refuse to go because surely heaven would pale.

I sank my face into that beautiful pungent oasis, and my tongue and indeed my very being feasted on her hot warm snatch and I just did what came natural. She pulled my head in closer and softly sighed; the sigh of a woman contented. I nibbled her hard prominent clit and drove my tongue up into her moist pink hole as if searching for sustenance in a hot tropical jungle.

Thoughts of cheating on my fiancée never materialized. This was not sex per se; it was simply me worshiping a higher order. I drove my Aphrodite to the gates and she screamed out her pleasure as she stumbled over the threshold of a nirvana undefined.

****

"Good evening Mistress Sally." Mistress Vanessa greeted her confidante.

"Good evening ma'am. Are you having a pleasant time?"

"Perfectly acceptable my darling. I see you have a cute boy down there. He seems to be in awe of your cunt." The older woman patted my head as I watched 'my' cunt contract at the words spoken from above.

"Oh yes, he's very attentive. It won't be long before he's as experienced at pussy worship as your handsome... cheeky boy." My Aphrodite chuckled and I had no idea what her 'cheeky' Charlie had done to illicit the reaction. Possibly he'd winked up at his wife, because that would be typical Charlie. "You're very fortunate to have such an attentive and strikingly handsome young boy yourself Mistress Vanessa."

"Oh yes, so very fortunate. Thank god his wife is pleasantly agreeable to me fucking his silly brains out at every opportunity. She's such a special women you know."

They both laughed at their ridiculous banter. I chuckled along, buried my head into the seeping slit and licked hard. My Mistress whimpered.

"Oh, well... we must be getting along. I hear the show's about to start."

The older woman laughed. "Yes, some new little redhead's going to get inducted and fucked hard on stage I hear. It should be quite a show and a bit of fun I'm betting. Bye the way darling, I just love your little tits."

I glanced up quickly as Mistress Vanessa rubbed a thumb over one dark straining nipple and it bent and flicked back into place.

"Oh thank you ma'am, but I couldn't afford the exquisite Tiffany product like you, but these little babies where bargains at the reject shop. They seem to do the trick though."

They both cracked up again.

I gave her sex another long lick, turning the chuckle to a squawk. That focused her!

"Oh shit, I need to go find a seat..." Mistress tugged on my leash and I crawled along only too happy to comply. Unfortunately my rampant dick had escaped its super brief confines and was bobbing about unfettered. My embarrassment was ridiculously comforting.

****

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen... and pets." There was laughter. "It is my great pleasure to introduce this evening's inductee. She is presented by her owner Professor Dion Deneuve." The announcer, a tall white bearded gentleman sporting a purple bow-tie indicated Mr Deneuve standing to one side of the raised platform seemingly relaxed with hands clasped in front. "Please give it up for his Kitten!"

The place erupted into applause and I noticed Charlie wolf-whistled just before Mistress Vanessa grabbed his incredibly hard and erect cock and bent it sideways. "Shush..."

My Mistress leaned over and chuckled. "You need to control that immature child. Threaten him with sending him home to his wife for a taste of the flogger."

"Good idea, I hear his wife is a real disciplinarian."

They both cackled. Me and Charlie looked at each other momentarily and cringed.

The room hushed as a beautiful naked blonde with amazingly heavy tits walked into the room leading my fiancée by her leash. Lucy was dressed in a dark silky wrap and the slow walk and occasional nervous glance at the crowd replicated that final scene from the Story of O.

Wow, she looked hot. I'm sure someone had spent numerous hours on her ringlet coiled hair and the makeup was just perfect, highlighting her eyes and complimenting her pure porcelain skin. She walked with poise, carefully placing one heeled white pump in front of the other, allowing her bum and body to undulate wave-like. The naked blonde, who still displayed a nest of dirty blonde pubic hair, led Kitten up onto the stage.

I'd never before thought of her as 'Kitten', but now, in this moment, kneeling excitedly next to my very own Mistress, she was firstly and foremost Kitten, the submissive pet of Master Deneuve, and secondly and more incidentally, she was Lucy... my future wife.

Kitten turned to face her admirers and the blonde maneuvered in behind her, reaching up to her neck to disengage the robe. One of Kitten's breasts was exposed and the rosy red nipple and dusty areola sat lewdly against the pale freckled flesh of the heavy tit. I was breathless with anticipation. The robe dropped to the floor. The room was deathly quiet... still quiet... until a lone soul began a slow stunned clap. Thunderous applause ensued.

My god... My Lucy... Kitten... stood proud and tall, innocent in her natural nudity. A thin gold chain encompassed her waist to which was attached a smaller and even more delicate chain that extended vertically down from the first one, attached south of, and in-line with, a shiny green emerald implanted in her naval. That second and vertically descending chain wrapped beneath her glistening and stretched sex lips and was threaded through the eye of a locating pin attached to the base of a clear crystal dildo inserted up into her shockingly impregnated sex. I instantly recognized the insertion as the largest or the transparent anal plugs, the one molded in 'his' likeness. The securing chain held the monster in place, crossing the wide base before continuing up over her anus and reattaching at the waist chain just above her bum cleft. The fat clear appendage held her sex lips wide and her vagina seemed cruelly forced open and it wept shockingly as it stretched tight like a drum skin around the massive protruding intruder. I'm sure, if you had opportunity to get in close, like those up in the front seats; that one might see up into the opening to her womb.

I wanted jump up on stage... to save her... and then I stupidly realized that the massive sucking phallus was a replica of what she took up her cunt every time he fucked her. This was nothing more than normal fare. I tried to relax, to settle my anxiety... and then I noticed it... his engagement gift.

Just at the top of her sex the thin chain was interrupted by the addition of a large gold ring and through the ring hung a swaying pendant of silver colored chain only so fine and delicate it was almost lost against the tuft of red pubic hair into which it seemed embedded. The sparkling green jeweled pendent attached to a clasp at its zenith, and larger than the one nestled within her naval, was certainly not lost to sight. It hung above her clitoral hood and bounced about as she moved, refracting sparkles of light around the room.

Dressed only in the white 4" pumps and decorated in the jewelry, a white collar and the clear crystal vaginal insert, Kitten radiated a sense of power and command. Given the fact that she was the submissive, her radiant nudity dominantly ruled the house. I should know because I wanted to bow down to her.

123456...8