An Intricate Weaving Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The applause continued and she remained stoic, standing proudly, with tits thrust and chin raised high. Her flowing red flamed hair danced a lazy tango in the cool air of the climate controlled environment and the matching emerald earrings glinted along with their lower placed sister jewels to gently hypnotize her besotted appraisers.

Master Dion strolled over to his submissive and clipped a silver chain to her thick white collar.

"Thank you all... Thank you!" The master of ceremonies attempted to settle the crowd. "We welcome this beautiful young girl into our ranks, and without further ado, Master Dion will now take his little Kitten for the first time publicly." More applause denoted the crowd's excitement.

Master Dion led Lucy to a padded bench, similar in style to a pommel horse, only lower and smaller. He directed her to sit and face the buzzing crowd before moving in behind her and whispering in her ear. Lucy raised both legs and spread he knees wide by placing her high heels up on the bench top, thus spreading her vulva wide to enable her audience full appreciation of the delights therein. The applause was tremendous and she beamed proudly. Her Master held his pet's thighs wide, pressing downward for maximum effect and acknowledged the crowd's approval and even smiled at the wolf whistles, waving them off dismissively. He proudly lifted the sparkling green gemstone from her pouting clit and presented it as if to prove his claim to undeniable treasure. Lucy seemed to simply float 'out of body' and her open impaled sex glistened beautifully in the stage lighting. Master Dion rolled her clit in seemingly lazy abandon before commanding loudly that she was move to the rear of the bench and to bend over it, which she obediently complied too. The big breasted blonde assistant deftly clipped Lucy's leash to the front of the apparatus thus securing the inductee face down and in place. She then proceeded to remove Master Dion's trousers and briefs; held his big cock horizontally and proceeded to blow him. As she sucked and fluffed eagerly, the dominant man unclipped his Kitten's crotch chain from the small of her back, reached under and worked the clear crystal insert from her sucking vagina, holding the huge wet phallus up to show the stunned crowd. Having received an ovation, he handed the gooey object over to the blonde assistant, who obligingly licked it clean. Lucy's head was up as she frantically surveyed the auditorium, searching us out, her fiancé and friends, seemingly eager to acknowledge our witness. Her eyes found mine just as her Master lined up his huge fluffed blunt cockhead and simply and robotically drove it harshly home. Her eyes sparkled in that instant of penetration and my heart skipped.

Lucy arched up and cried out as 'her' cock slammed against her gates. Everyone cheered.

My heart shuddered and stopped...

****

Chapitre Seize.

LUCY... breathing hard.

I'd never experienced anything remotely like this. Sir had promised me an experience I'd never ever forget, and he'd delivered in spades. As an owned submissive I did as I was told. Of course I had the power not to, but that wasn't my mind set. I wanted... no, I desired... to obey and follow his instruction because it dissolved all anxiety and responsibility on my behalf. Generally, in any relationship, there's the constant worry of upsetting the 'apple-cart'. One partner might disagree with the other, and although one of the two parties might capitulate, there hence rides an underlying sense of unease... like one had lost to the other. Somewhere down the track that unease boils over and relationships fail. You have to understand that I allow my lover to take control and that in itself is my power. I trust him implicitly to know what is best for me. I trust him unfathomably to care for me, to protect me and watch out for me. My gift of submission in return seems somewhat insignificant by comparison.

My lover, the Master of my bodily desires owned 70% of the whole of me, but the beautiful man out there in the audience watching on intently as my Master took 'his' pleasure with 'his' chattel, rough fucking me from behind as a public display of 'his' ownership; that man watching... he possessed the other 30%. Not too many single persons are completely satisfied within a relationship, but I was. All of my needs were met by these two wonderful men, and I was so grateful to have that. Sure I teased Jack, but I knew he thrived on my doing so. Sometimes it seemed cruel and harsh, but that special ingredient seemed to just drive the intensity that existed between us to a higher plain and that in turn just made me hornier and even more desiring of my Master's beautiful cock. Everyone was a winner...

My fiancée sat at the feet of the beautiful Sally, and the desire he had for me, displayed in his soft caring eyes... watching me... as I was publicly fucked, drove my orgasmic pleasure into the stratosphere. I screamed in pleasure as my owner drove me over the edge of the abyss. He withdrew that all conquering cock from my spasm driven cunt and allowed me to jettison my discharge all over the floor of the stage. I was screaming to the loud cheering of the crowd, trying to grab hold of reality as it slipped from my grasping fingers. He drilled me harder, grabbing my primped hair and pulling my head back to enable the audience to witness my distress as that beautiful lovely ridiculous cock hammered at my womb. His other hand grabbed a tit, squeezed the nipple out and held me solidly in place, when, with gritted teeth and sweat pouring from his brow, he smacked my ass hard and unloaded his precious seed so very deep into the inner depths of his obedient little screaming slut.

My orgasm reinvented itself, and I think I lost consciousness for a moment, or six. When I finally opened my eyes I was cock free and shockingly empty. I could feel the wetness of his discharges running down my thighs and legs. I focused on my fiancée and hazily noticed that Sally was comforting him in close. As my Master offered his now depleted girl-soaked awesomeness to my mouth for cleaning, I failed to notice the kiss, the kiss Sally gave my Jack, because if I had, a shiver would have vibrated my vertebra. Oblivious to the drama unfolding in the stalls, I softly and lovingly sucked the combined juices from my Master's cock, and reverently kissed the softening head as I always did on completion of my submissive worship. It was like my little sign-off signature act. He pulled my head up, lovingly kissed my lips, and strode from the stage butt naked from the waist down. I wanted to giggle but I was too fucked... literally. The big tit blonde helped me from the padded horse, wrapped me in my silk covering and led me from the room... a bit bow legged but feeling immensely satisfied.

Fifteen minutes later, cleaned up, made up and re-coiffed, I entered the reception room once more, nude other than my beautiful new jewelry, and at the end of my silver chained leash guided by the equally nude Charlie, who had come to collect me. Master smiled at my approach and I grinned back at him... like my cousin, the Cheshire cat.

"So, did you enjoy that Kitten?" Charlie handed him my chain. Instantly I felt at peace. This is exactly where I belonged; beside my loving Master and secured intimately by his binding chains.

"Yes Sir, that was wonderful. Thank you so much." I stretched up on tippy toes to kiss his lips.

"Show your fiancé my engagement present."

I turned excitedly to Jack and angled out my pubis to display the beautiful pendant. I know it matched my green eyes and I loved it so very much. The constant bumping against my clit had me constantly hovering in some kind of suspended orgasmic wonder.

"Do you like it baby? See how it's pierced through my skin and the little gem brushes my clit." I opened my puffy lips to show Jack how it all worked. "It keeps me horny and wet and drives me crazy. It's like I need Sir's cock every second!" I giggled and scooped my index finger through my hole just to prove the stated sloppy state of my wantonness. I offered my fiancé my gooey finger. He licked it submissively, savoring the cum-mixed taste. "I like what you're wearing baby. Is Sally looking after you?" I inquired stroking his cheek and Jack nodded shyly and licked his lips.

"Oh... yeah... Sally thought this might be a good way to sort of blend in and all." Jack appeared flustered and quickly changed the subject. "So, I really like the pendant."

I grinned at Sally's devilish wink from over my precious boy's shoulder. I knew he was enjoying himself.

Charlie then knelt to examine and finger the gem stating that he thought it was pretty. I glowed proudly, wanting to show off my Master's gift to anyone and everyone. The thought of being presented to strangers and lying back on a food table with my legs splayed to enable their close perusal and compliments caused another ooze of discharge to escape and Charlie noticed.

"Someone's pretty excited!" He pushed his fat finger up into my white hot lava drenched chimney.

"Oh god..." I moaned. Everyone laughed at me. I knew I was insatiable, but hey what the hell. We all have issues.

A big tubby bald man sauntered up to our group holding a fat cigar in one hand and what looked like a whisky in the other.

"I say old man, that little filly of yours is one hot piece of ass." He took a puff whilst slowly and deliberately scanning my nakedness. My silly nipples sang. "Hmm, what a lovely little natural redhead, and with big oversized tits what's more. Very nice old cock."

"Thank you Max. Yes I'm very proud of her." Master replied, putting a comforting arm around me and gently kneaded my left nipple.

"I wouldn't mind getting my cock up her old man."

If nothing else, Max was blunt and to the point!

"I'm sorry Max, but she's getting married in two weeks and I'm trying to keep her pure until the wedding night."

"Oh, really, so who's the lucky cocksucker marrying this delightful little piece off ass?" He took another long drag and placed the drink on a table.

"This is Jack Mason, her fiancé. Jack, this is Mister Maxwell Mayfair of the London News Inc. Mayfair's."

"It's good to meet you Sir." Jack politely stated and shook Max's hand.

"Likewise my boy. You're a lucky boy marrying this fine wee lassie, but I guess you don't have access to her pussy? Do you share her Dion?" Max moved in to run a thumb over my other stiff teat, the one Master was not paying attention too.

Master laughed. "You know me too well Max. I want her ass on her wedding night and I know exactly where your preferences lie. Only then, after her wedding night will her husband get a shot... if he's a good boy, and only then in her cunt and with his little penis wrapped in bullet proof latex." They both laughed. Jack twisted uncomfortably. "Her ass will only ever be mine, Max, so stop with the drooling."

"That's too bad, but I'd settle for her little pussy." He began sliding a finger through my sex and I was starting to fizzle.

"I tell you what," Master began, "you give my wife that U.S. News investment portfolio and the next time we meet at the Whip, I'll let you fuck her, but only in her cunt and only after she's taken my flogger as a punishment for having allowed you to fuck her."

"Hmm, sounds like an incentive. Vanessa my dear, would you care to take some night air. We may have some business to discuss?" Max chuckled, sank his finger up inside me, withdrew it and raised it to my mouth. Wobbly eyed and without hesitation, I sucked it clean, not because I enjoy the taste of my own cream, which I do especially when there's the presence of Master's tangy seed still evident, but because it was the act of a submissive. I vaguely watched Max and my Mistress wander off arm linked discussing Cayman Island accounts and taxable dividends.

My knees felt weak.

****

JACK has more.

"Baby, will you be alright with Sally again tonight. I love sleeping in your bed and cuddling and kissing you, but I really need my cock tonight baby... like really bad." Lucy sat next to me, on the spare bed I'd been relegated too for the party stay-over and she clasped my hand for support. Her Master was waiting in his suite, anxious to get his dick back inside her; where it belonged.

Funny enough, although that thought of 'belonging' both disturbed me and excited me simultaneously, I knew that her pussy was in fact designed specifically for his cock. They came from the same blow injection mold... the inner and the outer.

"Sure honey, I'll be fine. Just go and enjoy yourself, okay?"

"Thank you darling." She kissed me on the lips and I almost melted. "We'll likely sleep until lunch time tomorrow and Master has promised me a nice slow fuck in the spa." She smiled, knowing exactly what she was doing, and what drove my libido. "I'll be so tired after he's finished with me tonight, so it will be nice to just relax and let him just sit planted up inside me for an hour or so while we soak in the warm water. I like it when we do that together, it's so intimate and special. He just throbs away and I go all gooey." She shuddered just imagining the sensations she was too experience. "I should go now baby. I need my cock pretty bad." Lucy, softly kissed me, wished me pleasant dreams and dashed naked form the room, tits bouncing and ass bobbing.

I tried to get comfortable. I squirmed and tossed, sweated and cursed; thinking of my fiancée crying out her pleasures; her joyous moans extracted as she delighted to the ministrations of another man, driven to insanity on that man's massive pumping shaft as he kissed her... and made love to her. I checked the digital clock. Shit, 2am in the morning and I was wide awake. The thoughts and feelings I'd experienced tonight had all but overwhelmed me. Sally had awoken something dormant within me and I now realized that I too needed more, and the 'more' I needed was my dark skinned goddess. Five minutes later that very entity quietly pushed open the bedroom door.

"Hi, are you still awake?" Her gorgeous dark face lit by her smile was silhouetted by silvery moonlight. The glasses perched low on her nose denoted sexy concern. "I was lonely and couldn't sleep. Charlie's with Vanessa. Can I hop in your bed?"

"Sure." I pulled back the covers, a little subconscious of my nudity. My stupid dick was twitching and the cool air didn't help. She slipped around the door and padded softly too the bed. I realized in that moment, that she was as naked as me. Ohhh... shit.

"Are you lonely too baby?" She slid in against me. Her scent, the perfume mixed with pheromones and topped with that unmistakably waft of feminine discharge, had me panting with dizzy euphoria.

I wanted to lie, tell her I was fine... but both brain and dick begged to differ, the later standing to attention and screaming 'reporting for duty, Sir!' She cooed something soft and wrapped her hand around my stoic soldier.

"It's tough isn't it; dealing with this life we've chosen. But hey, I went into this with my eyes open, a lot like you I guess, but it still hurts even after all of this time." She gently caressed me as she nuzzled close. I'm perhaps more fortunate than you, in that Charlie is happy to submit to me and he fulfills my desires with respect to my sexual preferences and dominance. You, on the other hand, like to be dominated by a strong woman, but unfortunately for you, your fiancée is a sexual submissive so your needs will never be met; poor baby. At least we will soon both have married partners who have similar interests and hobbies and that certainly helps, but we're both incomplete; aren't we? I'd love to have a beautiful submissive boy to play with, tease and fuck senseless twenty four seven." She tickled my balls with her fingers. "Hey, I'm lucky I get my Charlie some of the time, but even when he does sleep in my bed he's fucking worn out." My Aphrodite sighed and began working on me in earnest.

The proliferation of my heartbeat threatened certain meltdown.

This exotic creature, descendant of the gods, daughter of Zeus and my still publicly undeclared 'Mistress' kissed my neck and rolled over onto my chest allowing my twitching penis to centralize between her spread thighs. I felt myself spasm as my cockhead swept her moist entrance. She sighed and pushed backward and my oozing head pressed and opened her treasure chest, probing inside about a half inch. She held herself there breathing heavily, peering in at me with glazed bedroom eyes... seeking my acquiescence. She seemed so goddamned beautiful and expectant.

I on the other hand had suffered a heart attack or something pretty close, because I'd stopped breathing. Every fiber of muscle sinew and every rampant cell within me wanted desperately to buck upward and complete the docking process... but I couldn't. With my cockhead partially inserted and trembling with desire, I started to cry... like a baby.

"I... just can't... I promised..." I blubbered pitifully. Sally withdrew and my dick shrunk like it had been blowtorched. "I promised to be faithful to her."

"Shush... Poor baby, it's okay. We two are something else, aren't we my precious. We're a right pair. We love each other and yet we can't love each other, at least not in the way two lovers should love."

I tried to wipe my eyes and make sense of what she was saying. Did this amazing woman just say she loved me? Was I really interpreting her meaning correctly? She maneuvered her body and trapped my depleted dick beneath her pubic mound and she ground against me in a hypnotically slow and sensual dance.

"We're here together, naked and anxious, but we can't do it. We can't cheat on our partners, and yet those very same partners are up the hallway fucking their lovers to within an inch of their lives. Are we insane!?"

I chuckled and my cock, now reinvigorated, ground beneath her, occasionally sliding into her hot silky folds and felicitating a moan as it rolled her clit about. The ridiculousness of our situation was not lost on me. The image of my Lucy currently riding her cock and screaming in pleasure had me back hovering on the brink of the abyss once more.

"I love you Jack." It was spoken so softly one might have ordinarily missed it, but the whisper echoed about the cosmos, bounced off faraway planets and whistled through a zillion black holes.

"I love you too... Mistress."

In that instant I came so hard I saw those very stars. I gripped my goddess's smooth brown bum cheeks and hauled her clit against my pumping cock, she convulsed and cried out and together we spilled our pleasure.

Cradled together and doused in ejaculate we slept the sleep of the dead.

****

Chapitre Dix-sept.

LUCY... or KITTEN.

I was abstractly enjoying the gentle pulsing of a perfect cock caressing my g-spot and occasionally gently tickling my womb doors, whilst the possessor of said cock chewed lazily on my fat nipples. These lazy morning fucks were sheer bliss. I sighed as I gently undulated to his long slow strokes, sawing my tits against his bristly face, running my beaded nipples over and through the prickly stubble and giggly pushing one rubbery tip up his hairy nose.

There was soft knock on the bedroom door.

"Enter." Sir called out; releasing the nipple he'd just quickly trapped between his teeth. I pushed my tit back into his mouth and turned to see who was interrupting our bath time.

"Hi baby!" I called to Jack as he tentatively entered carrying a tray of fruit pieces and two steaming coffees.

"Hi... um, I thought you might like some brunch, it's nearly midday so I made you this." My baby placed the tray on the side table. The big spa sat on a raised black marble platform in front of the bedroom window overlooking the mansions manicured south lawn.

"Thank you beautiful boy. You're so thoughtful." I could see he was a bit unsure of what to do so I pulled my nipple from Sir's mouth and offered the other, just so that Jack could get the full effect of what I freely offered my lover. "Would you mind popping a piece of melon into my mouth? I'm obviously currently fully impaled and I don't want to get off until this wonderful cock pumps its precious cum deep inside me." I winked just to show levity.

123456...8