An Intricate Weaving Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I shuffled excitedly into place, watched by my lover's wife and her boy toy, and as my Master pressed the head of his wonderful big cock hard up against my sphincter, something else was happening just down the hallway and it involved the two people closest to us, but who were not invited herein to witness my anal deflowering. Their actions in this moment of time would forever change the playing field and send us all spinning into uncharted territory.

My husband would cheat on me, on my special night, on the night of his wedding... he'd sleep with another woman, and the results would be cataclysmic and life changing.

****

Chapitre Dix-huit.

JACK.

I knew I was fucked, and I mean that metaphorically, although physically I'd experienced a similar phenomenon.

Knowing what was transpiring in the honeymoon suite made me feel gutted and empty. It might be difficult for people to understand me... okay... perhaps it's impossible, but I loved my new wife and of that there was no denial. Yes, it had been disclosed right from the outset that Lucy had a dominant lover and I also understood how my love for her, and hers for me, fitted into that already cemented and established relationship. The population majority examining this head fuck would have extreme difficulty even contemplating such craziness let alone living it, but it worked for me... well almost...

Lucy had all of what she needed; the required dominance and the constant sex delivered in spades by her lover, and of course she had me, the gentle caring friend and soul mate that grounded and calmed her. I too had 'most' of what I desired... but deep within I needed more... much more...

I was first and foremost lonely... when she was with him. Secondly Lucy couldn't singularly meet all of my needs, including the primary core requirement to relinquish my very submissive and gentle being to a superior one. The woman who currently comforted me was the missing link, and I knew she desired me as much as I did her.

In summary, Sally and I completed each other.

So, I guess it was natural progression that we found ourselves naked in bed, kissing and groping each other with increasing abandon. Of course Sally directed the proceedings, because that was my gift to her just as her power and control was gifted equally to me. I barely even thought about what was transpiring between us, being so lost in her essence as I was in the dizzy wonderment of that glorious moment. Sally too seemed equally affected.

"Oh god!!" Sally wailed and buckled as she orgasmed into my mouth. I knew my oral skills were improving exponentially, but her raw pleasure spurred me on. "Oh honey, get that gorgeous cock inside me right now, I need it real bad..."

This then is where the Rubicon was finally and irreversibly crossed; where that line in the sand was blown to the four corners of the globe by a whirlwind of uncontrolled lust. This then was the baked product of the many months of a flawed ingredient adding recipe.

I simply and obediently complied, shuffling quickly into place, arched my hips and drove my married denied steel hard dick into her sloppy tight sweetness. My brain was lagging some distance behind.

Sally squealed and rode me, pinching my nipples and even occasionally slapped my face... hard, just to keep me in the game and focused. She fine-tuned me like a Steinway and rode me like a thoroughbred. Her dominance and power gave me the endurance of a stayer and unbelievably my goddess cried out again as a second orgasm swept her beautiful body, causing her to convulse and shake with delight. She arched her back and cried as I sneakily dialed her dark glassy nipples like the hard Bakelite controls on some antique radio transmitter. The volume of her orgasm just intensified and I wanted to shout for joy.

Here is where I admit that I've always been a bit quick on the draw concerning my previous, and albeit brief, liaisons. Women are stunningly beautiful and erotic creatures, and sadly for me, my excitement always surpasses my ability to endure... and to thus pleasure and satisfy my expectant partner.

But, not on this occasion, because my goddess just kept up her constant application of pain and humiliation in just the right blend of delivery to keep me in the game. I'd grit my teeth and swear as she excruciatingly twisted my nipples and laughed at my pathetic dick and at my crazed application to satisfy her. I hammered her wet cunt as hard as my sweating exhausted body and palpitating heart could possibly manage, and after what seemed like an eternity had passed, I recognized the cries of approaching ecstasy once more and registered her pre-pause... and then her shocking capitulation to orgasm once more.

"OH FUCK!! That tiny 'thing' of yours just gouges my g-spot continually!!" She began breathing deeply again, descending from her high. "Wow, who knew!" She giggled. "And Lucy has no idea, does she?" Sally appeared amused?

I just shrugged and tried to appear nonchalant.

"You still haven't come mister... just WOW... Okay, now it's your turn, alright?!" Sally was still sucking air but extracted herself and my missile bobbed about whilst my brain tried to hold off the launch sequence, sighting possible fuel tank issues. She gripped the wet shaft and smiled up at me like some demonic angel. "I know exactly what you need." She bent and licked the tip, causing me to arch and howl. "Just think baby, right at this very moment, that pretty little brand new wife of yours is still dressed in her virginal white wedding dress and she's sucking on her lover's big cock..." The bitch licked me again and I just exploded. No descriptive merit can be attributed to what went off inside my head as my primary sex organ fatally combusted and fragmented. The secondary sex organ erupted simultaneously and sent its ropy emissions catapulting into the stratosphere. I think I died.

****

When normality returned I was cuddled in against the most perfect smelling rose and life seemed magical. But that settling thought was fleeting, because the sudden stark reality of what I'd just done flooded my recovering mind. I'd cheated on my wife...

I suddenly felt sick.

Sally immediately sensed my distress. "Shush... It's okay honey. What's done is done. We both needed to do this and this is something that's been a long time coming. It was as inevitable as springtime. We'll face the consequences together, and somehow we'll work through this, Okay?"

Fuck! What had I done? The one thing I'd promised, the one vow I'd made to my radiant wife who'd peered up at me with eyes blinking from beneath that freaking sexy veil, was to stay faithful, and within a few hours of uttering that very pledge, I'd reneged.

I'd failed her. I'd cheated on her. I was unfaithful.

Yes, she was at this very moment likely taking her lover's cock up her virgin backdoor, but that was inconsequential. It was a long ago given fact that my new wife belonged to another man and that he possessed all sexual ownership of her. He could fuck her into next Wednesday and it was irrelevant, because it was not her obligation to remain faithful to me, like it was mine to her. My sickened mind recited that very vow. "Do you, Jack Mason, promise to always be faithful to your wife in sacred matrimony knowing that she has a lover and will be allowing other men access to her beautiful body?" The solemn 'I do' gonged about my brain cavity like a tsunami warning bell.

To say sleep evaded me might be an understatement. I tossed and turned, sweated and shivered like I was on some desperate drug withdrawal. Sally clung to me all night, whispering her soft assurances. I'd lie there thinking of my wife being hammered senseless in room 405 and I'd have a raging hard-on and feel faint and giddy. Then the realization that I'd certainly destroyed our marriage would dawn and I'd still feel faint, start to shiver and lose my libido but only as quickly as those crazed emotions would spike once more when the roller coaster in my head inevitably crested its zenith.

Finally, at some time during that long endless night, Sally decided she'd had enough. During an upward assent of my libido she grabbed my poor cock and pumped it to full-throttle hardness, whispering sexy crap about my wife and her lover. Then she impaled herself and without any self-indulgence she generously rode me to completion before my pitiful brain had time to digest the outcome or contemplate the relevance. I came so hard I thought my mind would dissolve. Thank god I was now both mentally and physically exhausted.

I slept like the dead until noon.

****

"Hey baby!" The playful voice of familiarity disturbed my consciousness. "Rise and shine!" Something was tugging at my foot and I groped for silk sheets no longer there. "Come on Mr sleepy head, it's time to consummate your marriage!" My wife sounded excited. I was struggling, still dealing with the void expansiveness between subconsciousness and reality... and between excitement and guilt. Sudden awareness enveloped me and I sat bolt upright suddenly realizing I'd been wrapped in Sally's arms all night. I glanced about in horrified confusion, but she was nowhere to be seen and any evidence of her existence had been deleted like a carefully wiped-down crime scene.

"Um, hi..." I rubbed my eyes starving off my questions... and guilt. The questions prevailed. "Did you enjoy your night?"

"Huh huh, it was really great, but right now I want to make love to my other beautiful man, my doting all-suffering gentle loving precious husband." She crawled up the bed in a barely there camisole and white panties like a cheetah stalking prey. The 'cheetah' analogy was not lost to my guilt wracked brain. God she was perfect. "I want... this... now." She hissed and kissed me aggressively, burrowing her tongue into my dry sleep stinky mouth. She tasted tart.

Oh my god. The 'this' she spoke of, was of course my manhood, and the last I remember it was buried in another woman's pussy being sucked to ejaculating fulfillment. I glanced down nervously, expecting to see my Lucy's petite fingers wrap a cum crusted guilt ridden soldier who was now sleeping contentedly. Amazingly he was pristine and smelt of soap!

"Come on, let's get you going. I want to make love to you my husband... and then I'll go and have a nice soapy warm soak with my lover. I just want to give his lovely cock a nice tongue bath. He's already fed me his cum this morning so he should be all right for a while. My pussy is still pretty messy though... and my poor bum..." She left the sentence trail but smiled like the big cat she imitated. Her talented fingers caressed my balls and feathered my penis and soon, remarkably, there I am standing to attention and saluting valiantly. "There we go, just the way I like my little boy."

Yeah, she knew me. I had issues but...

So I girded up my loins and bit the bullet. She flopped onto her back, raised her knees and spread those gorgeous legs in invite. The crutch of her panties looked damp and I smelt the now familiar smell of him. She smiled up. "My beautiful husband, I want you to enjoy. You've been waiting a very long time and you deserve this." The smile was sly. "There's a condom in the drawer."

I think Lucy detected my flinch because she frowned. "Jack, you know the rules and besides I definitely don't want to get pregnant. Master can fuck me bare because that's his prerogative, and besides that he's been snipped." She watched as I shuffled unhappily about in the drawer and produced the rubber. "I know it seems harsh baby, but Master is pretty possessive and has this thing about me being exclusive. He only wants his cum inside me and I think that's only fair, but he's very considerate too, allowing us to make love and all." Lucy kinda shrugged and did that cute wide eyed blinky pout thing she is so adept at.

Then she reached between her splayed thighs and pulled the gusset of her panties aside. My world tilted. Her open and obviously abused hairless sex sweated profusely like a lily inundated by a warm spring deluge. She'd been used hard and long and it showed. Fluid oozed like cream soup from her sloppy hole and she smelt ripe. Of course the whole disgusting scenario just drove me crazy. My wife giggled up at me as I excitedly rolled on the purposely procured oversized condom; its obvious role being to blatantly prohibit me touching her sacred chamber with my filthy inadequacy. I also mentally registered the existence of the extra-large prophylactic, the meaning of which was not lost to me either. Whilst the rubber sealed adequately enough around my girth it was by no means stretched and it was ridiculously long. Lucy giggled when she examined the thin membrane gathered in loose overlaps about the base of my dick. She even dutifully stifled a laugh with her hand placed over mouth when she noticed my resultant anguish.

"Sorry baby, it just looks so cute tucked up in there, like its hibernating..."

'Fuck it', I thought. 'I'll show her!' After my sessions with Sally last night I'd have the stamina to power into her for an hour or two; I'd show the bitch just what my little rocket was capable of. Sally had commended me on grinding her g-spot into submission, so I'd do that to my whore wife and really send her into orbit!

I gritted my teeth in anticipation of the enduring task before me, flicked her jeweled clit a few times just to ignite her fuel cells, and then lined up... and simply rammed it home in one almighty earth shattering gut wrenching drive.

"Honey, when you're inside, just go for it, okay? Take your pleasure and make it last. I want you to be happy baby."

What the...? When I'm in? I was balls deep and powering away like a maniac!

"Baby, I'm ready... You can fuck me now."

Although my ears were ringing I heard the snicker. Bloody bitch!

"When Master fucks me I scream. So, if I start screaming when you put him in, it's just normal baby. Don't get too distressed if that happens." Another giggle had me seeing stars. I slammed her slippery cunt with everything I had and roared my release into the stratosphere.

God! I collapsed from total exhaustion, flopping onto the bed panting like an overweight dog on a treadmill set at 'ludicrous' speed. My poor cock was still fizzing.

"Wow, honey..." My devious wife rolled to cuddle me. "That sure was fun. I've never before witnessed a man have 90 seconds of such intense pleasure like that!"

Was she making fun of me? Panting breathlessly, I turned and squinted to examine her pretty face and recognized nothing but love. She was just playing with me so I simply and nonchalantly shrugged. I had to admit I'd never had 90 seconds of intensity like that before so what the hell... I smirked. She laughed and then we were just enjoying each other's presence. With this amazing woman, it would never be about the physical sex. I could never supply what she needed and that was kind of liberating. I had nothing to prove and hence the responsibility of pleasing her sexually was something I need not be concerned with. I could concentrate on pleasing her in other ways, with a kindred friendship and closeness of spirit. My talented tongue would help out too. Our future was to be built on a foundation of close knit kinship, mental stimulation and trust.

But I now had a horrible dark secret. My guilt swamped me once more and my guts churned.

"Are you alright baby? You look pale... worried?"

"Nah, I'm just exhausted." I lied. "I spent all night thinking about you and stuff." Okay, try the sympathy card.

"Oh baby, were you worried about your new wife spending her wedding night in the arms of her lover?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"But you've watched and heard us make love thousands of times honey. Was the worry because he was taking my virgin little bottom?"

"Huh huh."

Lucy sat up looking concerned. "Jack, you prepared me perfectly. I was nice and open and lubricated. Sure he hurt a little bit going in, but the plug had accustomed me and after a few deep strokes I was wailing in ecstasy. I never thought that taking a huge cock up my ass would be so goddamned pleasurably! It was awesome and it was a night I'll never forget. I have you to thank for that my beautiful man." She kissed my forehead. "I think I must have orgasmed about a zillion times and Master came twice in my bum and twice in my pussy. We fucked nearly all night and I was pooped when he finally gave out." She giggled in memory. "I'm still chocker-blocked full of his yummy cum and I need a bath mister."

My loving wife cuddled me close. Listening to her description of pleasurable debauchery, taken in the arms of another man, had me feeling sexually nauseous and yet the cold hard fact that I'd cheated on her still consumed me, even given the fucked up circumstances.

She kissed me and patted my shriveled dick still swimming about in the sea of cum trapped within the ridiculously oversized prophylactic now oozing onto my sticky thigh. She swayed across the room, turned and finger waved before disappearing down the corridor in search of her lover's big useful cock and a warm bath.

I tried to remain calm, but my resolve was crumbling.

****

At our late brunch I sheepishly eyed Sally. For her part she seemed calm and unconcerned, like nothing had happened. I was a cat on a hot tin roof, feeling and appearing flighty and nervous. If questioned by the authorities regarding the crime I'd surely be the one to capitulate... 'Where were you on the night of...?'

Mr Deneuve appeared his usual debonair self, dressed immaculately in a three piece suit and mauve cravat. We all sat on the hotel balcony overlooking the pacific and the others seemed to enjoy the opulent spread of fruits, condiments and baguettes. I just felt queasy.

That's about when it all went pear-shaped... if it already wasn't.

"Jack, Sally." He paused eyeing both of us in turn. "My wife and I, along with our lovers have discussed the matter of children."

Suddenly you could cut the air with a butter knife. My brain was furiously attempting to corral scattered thought processes and have them gel. Children, but they couldn't have kids?

"We have come somewhat to regret our decision not to raise children. This is not to say that we wanted to bare and raise children, only that it would be nice to have them around, like grand-kids, non?" He raised his left eyebrow questioningly. Mistress nodded in agreement and smiled. Her husband returned her action and continued. "I feel it is unfair that my lover, my little chaton, will never have children. Baring a child with her husband would upset ze equilibriums... and we have discussed zis already. Kitten would obviously, and rightly so, become very attached to her husband, the father of her babies and hence her devotion to me as her lover would suffer and cause dissent. Our 'family' would hence suffer due to zis imbalance and zis is not acceptable. Of course the same would apply with Charles if he were to impregnate his wife Sally. Of course our Sally is barren, so in zis case the scenario is not applicable, but you get my meaning." The eyebrow cocked once more... at me.

Okay, where was this leading? I suddenly felt double uneasy.

"We four have therefore decided that we want to have children and I have determined that Charlie will impregnate my Kitten and supply our family with two beautiful babies. This way the equilibrium will be maintained. Neither you or Sally can claim parental rights to the child, although both of you will assume the full role of both father and mother."

I'd stopped listening, because my heart had certainly failed.

"My wife and I would become de-facto grandparents by default and this would be very pleasant." His voice droned into my subconsciousness as my blood started to boil. He hugged my naked wife in close and kissed her lips. She just swooned and appeared all giddy; pushing her pointed naked breasts into his exploring hands as he idly flicked each nipple. "The union of both Kitten and Charlie would unify us as a family, and yet maintain that balance required for stability." He grinned like he'd solved some complex mathematical equation and then pushed an exploratory finger up my wife's spread jewel enhanced pussy as if to test the moisture content and its effect on the expectant outcome.

123456...8