An Intricate Weaving Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when I had my melt down. I'd felt it building and, like a pressurized container, I blew.

"What the fuck!!" I stood and screamed. "You callous fuckwit! How can you sit there and tell Sally and me that by 'allowing' our spouse's to copulate and produce babies, so that you can be a fucking 'grandfather', is in anyway 'balancing scales' or even remotely fair? As it is, we two have to sit and wait anxiously for access to our loved ones while you two fuck their brains out and deliver them back to us as used and spent sex toys. We're the ones that supply the emotional grounding and 'normal' love that all human beings crave. Without us your pets would disintegrate, burn up and flame out. We two provide a service that quite frankly, without, you'd have nothing. You know this, but what do we get in return? You think we just enjoy all this!? Well you're fucking deluded! I for one need way more than the occasional dog biscuit. Whilst I love my amazing wife, she does not supply me with all that I need, just like Sally is missing out also. Yes, you're satisfied because you have each other to fuck," I referred to my gobsmacked wife, by nodding, "and you," I laser beamed Dion and Vanessa in turn, "have your pets to play with." Each appeared shocked. I nodded similarly to both my Lucy and Charlie, "You two get the best of them and us. They're happy, you're fulfilled... but what about Sally and me; we get four-fifths of fuck all!!" I was pacing and shouting now as rage consumed me. Mister Deneuve's mouth just gaped guppyishly. His wife gasped like she'd been stabbed in the back.

I paced some more as silence consumed all. I was trying to calm, but I was seething... frothing. "Equilibrium be damned. You... you pompous prick, you can go to hell, and that goes for any of you who had any input into this fucked up shit!" I glared at my pale wife who seemed stunned in place, and then I turned and stormed from the room, slamming the door shut in my wake. Running at the closing door to the hotel elevator, I launched into its mirrored interior just as it pinged too close. I joined the startled elderly couple, turned and smacked the foyer button hard ten times in a desperate attempt to get the thing moving. I watched the disappearing corridor and heard the muffled sobs of 'Jack, baby... oh Jack..." Just as the doors hissed shut and the elevator silently dropped four floors beneath us.

I'd had enough. Eighteen hours married, and it was now over. Fuck them all!

****

Chapitre Dix-Neuf.

LUCY...

I think I cried for days. I knew I wasn't functioning. My beautiful Jack had disappeared. We'd rushed home from the hotel only to find that a suitcase full of his clothes, and his old shit-box Nissan, were gone.

My husband had left me a day after we'd recited our marriage vows.

It was my fault... all of it. I was a selfish stupid bitch. Sure the idea of starting a family, and having Charlie as the father, so as to keep the 'playing field' level, sounded plausible and hot. But decisions made under duress... well that's my excuse... (Because I certainly wasn't thinking straight when my Master was honing out my bum hole with his lovely big cock), are fraught with disaster. Charlie was similarly seduced, grunting away beside me as he took his Mistress's massive strap-on up his own ass. That inducement, we will both claim, and clutching to deniability, caused us to acquiesce to everything they wildly proposed. Their brain-numbing use of us as their playthings had now resulted in dark mind blowing consequences. In hindsight Master was likely under the 'influence' as well, but we should have all sat down as one big family and discussed the crazed proposal in the cold light of day, not just smacked Jack... and Sally, because Sally was equally effected... across the face with the cold delivery akin to that of being whacked with a dead wet trout.

Sally said we were incentive pricks and I had to agree. She however took the news in her stride, stating that she would be happy for us all and that she'd be happy to share the mothering duties. I sensed an underlying tension and deduced immediately what the issue was. How could we share a child that was both mine and her husbands, and still remain the truly great friends that we undoubtedly were? We may have addressed the equilibrium issue with respect to the sexual 'balance' of the four of us, but both Sally and Jack surely lacked. If they weren't passengers before, they certainly were now... or more accurately... if and when I gave birth to Charlie's baby.

Of course the baby's needs would require addressing. How wold you explain its conception and how would the child adapt?

I felt really awful and selfish, and struggled to sleep. I'd suggested to Master that we ALL needed to talk this out and he of course agreed and cursed himself for his 'utter stupidity'. Mistress Vanessa was equally distraught and I noticed she'd been crying on occasions believing she was alone.

But Jack was missing and we had no idea where he'd gone. Until he returned our family was incomplete and non-functional. We had to find him... desperately.

Evidently Mistress had some influence in the upper echelons of government, because a week after Jack ran away, a big black, dark tint windowed SUV pulled up in the driveway of Master's home and two men and a woman, all wearing the standard issue reflective shades and dark suits alighted and approached the front door. I watched tentatively, peering from behind a curtain dressed only in my standard issue collar. The doorbell announced our guests and, as Mistress strode past, she just pointed to my mat beside the couch. I quickly shuffled into place and knelt up, ensuring that my knees were spread so as to enable our guest's clear perusal my open submissiveness. I tingled in both anticipation and dread.

"Wow, she's cute." The big guy with the dark stubble smiled down at me. "Is this one yours Van?"

I'd never heard my Mistress being called 'Van' before. Obviously this guy knew her very well.

"No Devlin, Kitten belongs to Dion, although I do quite often partake of her delights." Mistress stroked my cheek. The man, Devlin, was scanning my body with his mirrored lenses.

"Very nice and she's a pretty little natural redhead. She sure as hell looks like a kitten. Nice pussy." They all laughed, including the tall blonde woman who may have had Amazonian hereditary. My stupid sex wept. Why did I get off on this degradation? "Is she available?"

"Yes, but you'll have to ask my husband. He's out of town, following up a lead on Kitten's husband's car. But I'm sure he'll allow you to fuck her if you succeed in bringing the hubby back home to us."

"Well Van, I've got the best in the business here with me, and with the sources of the Bureau behind us I'm sure I'll be balls deep in this little cutie real soon." He patted my head.

"What about us boss?" The Amazonian quipped. Mistress examined the Amazonian.

"Do you want Kitten, or would you prefer my boy Charlie, Petra?" Mistress called out to Charlie. I heard a plate clunk in the sink and all eyes turned to the kitchen doorway as Charlie entered dressed only in his waist apron. His cock, as usual, was hard and erect, tenting out the front of the cloth like some bouncing rampant python angry at being obscured and unable to eye its surroundings. "Charlie, lift the apron and show Petra her reward."

Charlie smiled and raised the apron, allowing his monster cock to free fall on release and then to bob about heavily.

"Wow, that's some cock! Um..." Petra then eyed me slyly and licked her full lips. Her smile was akin to a game hunter's with sights full of deer. "Can I have both?"

Oh fuck... this predator would kill me.

"If you find our missing boy I'll throw the two of them into a room with all three of you, and I'll lock the door for the night."

"Deal!" Devlin grabbed the portfolio that Mistress handed him and a minute later I heard the howl of tires as the big black V8 SUV sped away in frantic smoky pursuit of my lost husband.

****

When Master returned the next day he looked very stressed out, blaming himself for 'ze cluster fuck', as he put it. The reported vehicle sighting had led to naught and he was tired and edgy. Finally he grabbed me by the hair and hauled me over the couch. He fucked me hard and wild, like he was suffering some kind of red misted road rage. He hurt me when he slammed into my ass but I wanted to suffer with him, so I just took everything he dealt out, embracing the perceived punishment in atonement of my greedy self-centeredness. For the first time ever, I didn't orgasm. My brain was missing a vital ingredient and that ingredient was now eight days gone. The elusive rainbows end remained just out of reach and it seemed only fitting that I gained no fulfillment from my usage. Master finally grunted out his release and unloaded deep inside my rectum, but I knew that even for him it was not a satisfactory release, but merely and means to an end. It seemed to settle him and after I cleaned his bum tinged cock up with my tongue we hugged for some time, not speaking, because words were superfluous.

"Don't worry mon petite chaton, we will find him soon, and we must think of a way to make this right." He paused, thinking. "Charlie!"

Charlie trotted into the lounge bouncing that ridiculous cock. "Yes Master?"

"Find your Mistress and your wife... we all need to talk."

And we did. We talked long into the night.

Master was almost thinking aloud as he idly thumbed my nipples. "So, Sally, you say that both you and Jack feel left out. But you knew the deal when you came into this relationship. Charlie already belonged to his Mistress, and this was clearly explained and I dare say, accepted by you. You were/are happy to fulfill Charlies other needs, including those of companionship... and the fact that you cannot conceive children was an important factor in this dynamic. The reason Charlie was never given a vasectomy was because we always wanted the option of one day having an extended family, and that would only be possibly if our two pets conceived with each other, thus catering for that 'imbalance' of ownership." He paused. "We have obviously been selfish in our thinking and I understand Jack's anxiety, but he always knew that for him and my kitten, there would never be children. This was clearly explained. So, what is the problem, and what have I stupidly missed?" He appeared perplexed... that his great analytic mind could possibly miss anything. Sally sprang to her feet.

"You homme stupide! I may not be able to conceive, but how would I feel when my husband is the father of another woman's child? Sure being a part mother is likely better than nothing at all, but I could have adopted a kid and been more of a mother. At least the child would be mine to solely care for. Don't you think I might be just a bit jealous of Kitten?" Sally crossed her arms angrily and pouted. Shit, she called Master a stupid man, and that was not likely going to sit well.

"Okay, I deserved that... "His brow furrowed, "but Sally, hypothetically... we if we did this, impregnated Kitten with Charlie's seed, how would your relationship with the baby be? Could you care for the baby and raise it as yours?"

Sally just glared. "Kitten could look after it!" She was almost shouting. "It would be her kid!"

"Okay, but if Kitten gave birth to two children, she could care for one and you the other. We would have both Kitten and Jack living here with us just as you and Charlie do now, and to maintain ze equilibrium we would want both you and your Charlie involved in raising the baby that Kitten births... just as Jack should likewise be involved in raising a child." A shake of head ensued. "This is more cluster fuck..." Master swept back his thick hair and crinkled his sweaty brow. An extra hard twist to my long suffering nipple indicated his angst. I opened my legs more to invite his fingers deeper into my sex, not because I was requiring sexual stimulation, but because his touch calmed me and it settled him.

The idea of having a Charlie's babies was very appealing but I could understand what Sally was saying. How could her and my Jack possibly bond with children that weren't theirs? It was a simple case of the two of them missing out again. The wheel was still unbalanced.

Master had been examining Sally and I too had noticed her squirmy unease. "What else is wrong Sally honey? It's not just the baby thing, is it?"

"No..." She started to cry. Fuck, I'd never seen big strong Sally cry before. I jumped up and dived on her, attempting to console my bestest friend.

"Don't cry Sally..." I kissed her wet cheek. What's wrong?"

"I... I... can't. If I tell you you'll hate me." She sobbed.

"No I won't. Tell me."

"I... I love your husband..." That bought on a brand new onset or tears and her words floored me. My mouth gaped.

"Of course you love him, we all do." My words held no conviction and the hair on the back of my neck crackled. I sensed certain dread.

"No, I really love him... as much if not more than Charlie. We complete each other." The sobbing turned serious. "Whilst we two girls... rely on our spouses for companionship, your Jack's submissiveness... well... it speaks to me and... sexually he completes me." She struggled with her words as tears flowed unabated.

"But Charlie is submissive too?" I was trying to understand this new direction.

"Yes, but Charlie belongs to Mistress Vanessa; she owns him sexually, and his submission to me is not the same. It's more part time and he allows it, to simply to please me. It's not deep and soul hugging. With Jack it is. He worships me. Jack can never be submissive to you Kitten, because you two are too much alike..." she paused and dabbed at her eyes, "and that's a good thing too, because you have that in common and that's why you get on so well. You feed off each other, but Jack desires more and he needs to be sexually dominated and he's not getting that with you. He needs me... I need him..." Her words trailed out.

Oh shit. Clarity hit me over the head like a sledgehammer driving a stake into concrete.

We'd all missed the obvious signs. Sally completed Jack and vice versa. The realization sat heavily in my gut. If this was true, and it undoubtable was, then I'd have to share Jack sexually. Could I do that, share him? I'd seen Sally lead Jack about on a leash and have him attend to her sex when we were at the party, but I'd put all that down to simple role play and insignificance. After all, in the heat of the moment it was hot. I just never realized it for what it really was. Sally wanted my husband. She needed him as much as he likely needed her. Could I allow that? Could I even bear the thought of another woman making love to my precious man, because wasn't that the reality of her heartfelt presentation?

This is where you may once again judge me as a selfish bitch, given that my husband has watched me taking my lover's cock over and over on countless occasions; but that was all a part of the sexual dynamic we shared. It got him hot watching and it made me go insane just thinking about him suffering for me as I was pleasured by another man, a more powerful man; a man in possession of a bigger dick. The resultant endgame had us needy and desperately in wanting of each other's comfort and support. It worked... to a degree, but now I realized that my husband had been sadly left wanting and I could clearly see that now. He needed what I already had... to be that complete person he deserved to be. His quiet compliant nature had never complained... well not until now that is. He'd just sucked it all up quietly simmering until he'd simply exploded and walked out. The mist cleared. The reality was shocking.

"You love my husband... like really love...?"

"Huh huh. He completes me. I want to drive a strap-on up his ass so hard that his teeth clatter." She giggled, drying her tears. "I want to ride his little cock and have him scream when I slap his ass with my paddle."

"Oh my God... really!?" I watched her nod excitedly. "And my husband will like that?"

"Yep, he loves it... Ooops!" She blinked and stuck a finger on her bottom lip, as if to pout.

"You... you've done that to him?"

"Do you hate me?"

"Fuck you bitch! You've screwed my husband!!" I went for her eyes with my nails. The bitch ducked and grabbed my naked body and flipped me onto my back where I kicked and screamed as she held me down. I was crying now. I'd been betrayed!

"It just happened Kitten. We were both lonely and feeling left out on your wedding night. One thing led to another."

"You fucked my husband on our wedding night!!" I squirmed and spat. "You fucking harlot!"

Someone was grabbing my feet and pulling me from the couch. I landed on the floor in a leg parted heap, still cursing and frothing.

"Detendre chaton!" Master lifted me up and wrapped my squirming body tight. "Settle down. This is our fault as much as theirs. I was so focused on taking your lovely virgin ass on your wedding night that I have totally missed the signs. We fucked up, not your Jack or Sally. We did; us! Don't you see that they need each other as much as we need each other... and just as you need the loving support of your husband after I use and fuck you senseless, he needs Sally's dominance? This new dynamic requires addressing and as soon as we find Jack we will sit down again and figure this thing out together." He caressed my sex and gently inserted a finger, his never failing way of calming me down. I sat with tits heaving, laser eyeing my nemesis as she looked about the room purposely avoiding eye contact. I'd scratch those pretty brown orbs out later... in her sleep.

I think Master knew of my intent and wheeled my 'day cage' in from out in the dining room. He locked me inside the tight alloy confines and said I could come out when I was calm and ready to say sorry to Sally for my abusive behavior, and that I should kiss her. Over my dead body! She's the one who should apologize for fucking my husband!

So I sat in that fucking cage, the place I normally found solace from the troubles of the world, and contemplated my situation. My ex g-friend had fucked my husband on our wedding night. Okay, I guess that was kind of penance considering what I'd been doing down the hall. My sex still shuddered at the thought of that first, frightfully deep penetration of my nether hole and at my grunts of pleasure for the long hours thereafter as I was pumped hard into the night. I'd left my husband alone in another room, understanding that he knew exactly what was being done to me three rooms up the corridor. For god-sakes he'd spent the week helping me prepare for the event. I'd been in his face for days, mocking him about how much I was going to enjoy another man ravishing me on my wedding night, and how I'd be taking his humongous cock up my ass... my virgin ass. I was such a manipulating bitch. So of course he would be lonely and distressed, and he'd turn to someone for comfort. No I couldn't really blame him. I'd been a selfish cow. I should have let him watch me be fucked and that alone would have satisfied him, but because it was my special wedding night I'd wanted it to be really precious and intimate, giving my all to my lover. Plus, I wasn't all that keen on having my loss of anal virginity witnessed in case it hurt and I cried... or whatever. Anyway... I still blamed that bitch Sally for enticing my husband and then fucking him. It was all her fault and I was seething. An hour later Sally rocked up and bent down and peered over her specs to check on my well-being; offering me a glass of water. I was cradling my legs, with my back against the bars at the rear of the cage.

"How are you beautiful? Would you like an ice cream too?"

I spat some curse and pouted.

1...345678