An Intriguing Invitation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cuming," he said, "I'm gonna cum."

Eileen quickly turned around and started stroking his cock for him, her mouth open and waiting anxiously for his balls to empty.

"Then feed the cum slut, David, feed the cum slut," she said, stroking him faster and faster.

The other four watched as David leaned his head back and cum started to shoot from his cock, Eileen's mouth catching some, the rest splashing on her face and neck.

For the rest of the evening, the six of them enjoyed nearly every combination of twosomes and threesomes they could think of, each cuming at least once more during the night. Lisa particularly enjoyed herself, laughing that she was going to deep throat Jerome, even if it killed her. Anita laughed and said it would.

"Best I've been able to do is get about half of that thing inside my mouth," she said, "but you're certainly welcome to try to do better than that."

And Lisa tried. Oh how she tried, but she couldn't do any better.

As the party started to wind down, the six of them went to the room where their clothing had been taken. They showered, dressed, and returned downstairs to join several of the other guests who were gathering over champagne and hor's d'ouevres while the background videos that had been taken that night were played on the screens around the room. They talked amongst themselves as to what a fun evening it had been.

David and Lisa thanked Tom and Eileen for submitting their name for membership. They realized that the dynamic of their social circle had certainly changed. No longer were the four of them just friends, but they now shared an even deeper, sexual bond. They talked again about which of their other friends might be candidates for membership and planned to get together soon to talk about who they might submit next.

As it approached time to leave, the six of them exchanged hugs, handshakes and kisses, reminiscing about the evening's events and the fun they'd shared. Jerome and Anita were the first to leave, and Tom and Eileen followed shortly after.

As Lisa and David were walking towards the door, the host again approached them, just as he had at the first party.

"Lisa, David," he greeted them, "I'm so glad you could join us again."

"Believe me, it was our pleasure," grinned Lisa, still somewhat euphoric over the night's events.

"Yes, yes, I can see that it was," grinned their host as he gestured to one of the large screens.

As Lisa and David looked up at the screen, they could see the footage of Jerome sitting on top of Lisa, feeding his cock into her waiting mouth, while David was busy fucking Eileen, her face buried in Lisa's pussy. They recalled the scene, and for a moment could almost feel the sensations they were viewing. They turned to their host, with big grins on their faces.

"Home movies," David said as he looked at the host. "We can't wait to film the next one."

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just buming a ride, struming my guitar.

Not bad, but the host seems strangely corporate and cumming should be spelled with two m's.

noid12561noid12561over 17 years ago
Probably the best series so far

This serie is trully building. Next episode get Arnita some girl/girl and stuffed with something to rivial her man's

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What A Surrprise - A Hugh Black For Him To Watch

Gosh it really wasn't a surprise was it watcher writer - he gets the drippings while she gets hemunguser cock each time out so far as he watches.

It just isn't fair or balanced but thats just the way he wants it right writter - the poor simple bastard.

Now there will be off schedule for Jerome and wifie with him bringing along several larger black cocks for wimpo to watch.

Always the watching and non-balance from the writer so it really is never really swinging just her getting bigger cocks and him watching cocks take her where he never will but he now loves to watch cocks - Hmmm somewhat gayish eh.

Rad'lRad'lover 17 years ago
Fantasy to the nth degree

Cap:

A wonderful fantasy - well done!

Rad'l

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Wrong Resort - Or is it? Pt. 01 Adults Only resort takes on new meaning for couple.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Couple's Swing Club Adventure Married couple's first time at a swingers club.in Group Sex
Halloween Party Surprise Anonymous invitation to a wild costume party.in Group Sex
The Initiates Ch. 01 Couple experiences initiation into a group sex club.in Group Sex
The Journey Pt. 01 Tim wants to see his wife with other men.in Loving Wives
More Stories