An Intriguing Invitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then, maybe we should take things inside where we can all get more comfortable," Andrea suggested. "What do you think?"

"Definitely," David answered, "Let's."

As the two of them got up to go inside, Andrea leaned over and gave Steve a kiss.

"Care to join us inside?" she asked.

As the four of them leave the spa and return to the room, they see that towels had been neatly laid out on the bed by the staff while they were in the spa. The silk sheets on the bed had been turned down and the snacks and champagne had been refreshed.


Steve finished drying off first and he lay down on the bed on his side, watching everyone else. Lisa dropped her towel to the floor and made direct eye contact with Steve. Gazing into his eyes, she moved toward the bed, lowering herself slowly onto it. Doing so, she reached out and took his still hard cock into her hand, stroking it slowly. She watched as his foreskin was pulled back and forth, exposing the glistening purple head before hiding it again.

"Suck it again Lisa," Steve said softly, almost whispering.

She was so hot she was almost unable to speak.

"Oh yeahhhh," she said hoarsely while moving her mouth toward his cock.

Exposing the smooth and moist head on Steve's cock, Lisa swirls just the tip of her tongue around it for a few moments, enjoying the taste as she senses the difference between he and David. Steve moaned slightly, as she began taking as much of his throbbing cock in her mouth as she could. Even with her mouth full of his cock, she still had her hand around the rest of his shaft, stroking in unison as her head bobbed up and down. With her other hand she was gently fondling his balls.

Andrea wasted no time once she was dried off. She lay back on the bed, legs spread wide as an invitation for David who was watching intently as Lisa began sucking Steve's cock. He couldn't believe that he was actually watching his wife sucking another man's cock, and how erotic it was and how excited he was getting. He dropped to his knees and slowly buried his face in Andrea's dripping pussy. He was enjoying new sensations as his tongue licked and probed her. Lisa was partially shaved, her pussy very lightly covered with a fine, silky blonde bush. Andrea had a very thick tuft of black hair on her pussy, neatly trimmed at her bikini line. He also noticed that her scent and taste were different from Lisa's. These new sensations, along with Andrea's moans of delight had David wondering how long he was going to last.

"I want this inside of me," Lisa whispered breathlessly to Steve, as she continued to lick and stroke him. As he lay on his back Lisa straddled him and slowly, slowly lowered herself onto him, her wetness making his penetration effortless. Inch by inch, she took his entire length deep inside of her. Once she had Steve's cock inside of her, she sat motionless for a moment, enjoying not only the depth of penetration that she was sensing, but the feeling of fullness as well. She loved David's cock, but this one was certainly something else.

Slowly, Lisa began moving up and down on Steve's cock. As she was enjoying this wonderful ride, she could see that David was busy with his face buried deep in the thick tuft of hair on Andrea's pussy. Andrea was obviously enjoying herself, pushing her pussy upward while holding David's head close to her with her hand.

"Oh yeah David", Andrea moaned in a loud guttural whisper. "That's it, lick my pussy; I'm soooo close to cuming."

As the intensity was building inside of her, David slid his finger into her dripping wet lips and probed for her G spot. The combination of his tongue on her clit and his finger buried deep inside of her was too much for Andrea. As the waves of orgasm shuddered through her body Andrea cried out.

"Aaahhh, oh fuck yes, ohhh yeah, yeah".

As her orgasm subsided, David sat up to relax for a few minutes while Andrea lay there near motionless, save for her fingers fondling her nipples.

While Lisa was riding Steve's cock, his fingers were busy fondling her clit, taking her very near the edge of orgasm. The sounds of Andrea crying out in ecstasy were all that Lisa needed to send her over the edge. As her own moment of climax neared she began moving faster and faster. Steve knew she was near and increased the pressure on her swollen clit with his fingers.

"You want to cum don't you, Lisa?" Steve whispers loudly, with a heavy emphasis on the word cum. That was about all she needed.

"Oh yes, yeah, oh fuck, I'm cuming" she moans and with that she impaled herself on Steve's cock, taking in every one of his nine inches. She stopped riding up and down, grinding her pussy on him as her whole body shuddered as the convulsions centered in her pussy ran through her.

"Oh God, that was one of the best ever," she sighed as she sat motionless on Steve's cock, tightening her pussy around it, enjoying the sensation. This cock felt so much larger than David's, giving her cunt a very full sensation.

As the four of them sat back, sipping their champagne, they talked about how to make Steve and David cum. Andrea and Lisa had been satisfied with their orgasms, but it was very obvious from their throbbing hard on's that Steve and David still needed attention. Steve straddled Lisa's shoulders as she lay on her back and she started to stroke his cock with one hand while licking and sucking the head. While Lisa sucked Steve, Andrea moved between Lisa's legs and began to lick her pussy. David immediately moved behind Andrea and pushed his cock into her dripping pussy. They continued in this position for a few minutes, David thrusting faster and faster as the sensations built inside of him. Steve was now slowly fucking Lisa's mouth, although being careful not to force too much of his cock inside and choke her.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum" said David, and just as he pulled his cock out of Andrea, a thick rope of cum shot out and splashed on her pussy. As he stroked his cock, it was followed by a second burst, then a third, covering her ass and back. Two smaller spurts of cum finished him off and as he started to regain his breath, he rubbed his cum into Andrea's skin.

Lisa was moaning with delight, at least as best she could with her mouth stuffed with cock. Andrea's tongue was obviously hitting all the right places.

The sound of David's cuming made Lisa start to suck and stroke Steve's cock faster and faster. Within seconds, she could feel Steve's cock start to swell as he neared his climax.

"If he's anything like David," she thought, "I'm about to get a mouthful".

As she stroked again she felt the warm spurt of cum shoot into her mouth, followed closely by a second one. Lisa loved it whenever David came in her mouth. She loved the sensation of the warm, salty liquid coating her tongue and loved to swallow every drop. Steve was no where near finished cuming but her mouth was already so full that some of his juices were dripping out of the sides of her lips as he thrust back and forth. Just then he pulled his cock from her lips and as she continued to stroke him with her hand, he continued cuming, spraying her neck and tits with the rest of his load. As he climbed off of Lisa, Andrea pulled herself up and licked the cum off of Lisa's tits before giving her a long, sensuous kiss, Steve's cum being passed back and forth between the two of them.

"Wow, that was intense," said David as he lay on the bed stroking himself gently, still nearly as hard as he was before he came.

"I'll say," sighed Lisa in agreement, "those big balls of yours sure hold a lot of cum, Steve."

Andrea laughed in agreement, saying to no one in particular "Yeah, I get a huge mouthful every time I suck him off."

As everyone lay there, relaxing and fondling each other, Steve mentioned that they only had about an hour left before they all needed to regroup downstairs.

"Then I'd suggest we make the most out of it," giggled Andrea.

"And what is it that you'd suggest?" asked Lisa.

"I don't know about you Lisa, but I know what I'm going to do," Andrea said, as she knelt in front of David, replacing his hand with her mouth and taking all of his cock deep in her throat.

Lisa knew what she wanted as well, and moved over on her back underneath Andrea's pussy, pulling it down to her tongue. As Lisa began licking Andréa's pussy, Steve moved between Lisa's legs, raising them over his shoulders while sliding his cock into her dripping cunt. They continued like this for several minutes, all panting and groaning in pleasure, David getting very close to his second orgasm. Lisa's inexperienced, but very effective pussy licking was bringing Andrea closer to hers. Steve's thrusts were becoming deeper and faster and he could feel the pressure building in his balls.

Andrea moaned loudly, and shuddered in ecstasy as Lisa brought her to orgasm. Pushing her pussy further down on Lisa's tongue, she came for what seemed to her an eternity, wave after wave running through her entire body. Midway through her orgasm, David began spurting his cum into her mouth, as he too, could contain himself no longer. The two of them, now spent, pulled away from Lisa and Steve just in time to see Steve pull his cock out of Lisa, stroking himself as he did so. Lisa quickly moved to get her mouth to his cock. As she did, Andrea reached over and began rubbing Lisa's clit. Just as Lisa opened her mouth, Steve let loose with the first of several shots of cum, some landing inside her mouth, some not.

As the first burst shot past her lips into her mouth, Lisa let loose with an orgasm of her own, thanks to Andrea's deft finger work.

"Ahhhhh" she moaned in pleasure, as Steve continued to cum all over her.

As they all relaxed, satisfied and tired, they continued to gently fondle each other.

After several minutes, Andrea suggested that it was time they all shower, dress, and rejoin the other guests downstairs.

As they returned downstairs, they saw that several other guests were there as well, sipping champagne and talking. Mingling through the crowd, it was obvious from the small talk Lisa and David overheard that everyone enjoyed themselves as much, if not more so, than they did.

They again thanked Steve and Andrea for a wonderful time, not to mention some of the best sex ever. Steve and Andrea concurred, and hoped Lisa and David would be back at a future party, and then bid their goodbyes.

As Lisa and David were getting ready to leave, the host approached them.

"Lisa, David," he greeted them. "I so hope you enjoyed the evening."

"Absolutely, " both replied, almost in unison.

"But how," asked David, "did we get invited here? How did you get our names?"

"You are not aware of this, but you have some friends who are members here," he said. "They recommended you as potential candidates for membership based on their perception of your openness. They did not attend tonight's gathering because they did not want you to be intimidated or inhibited by their presence."

"As for your potential for becoming members," he continued, "I'll be discussing your evening with Steve and Andrea, and I'll review the evenings video. Should everything be satisfactory, you will receive another invitation to our next gathering."

"Video?" Lisa blurted out. "My God" she thought, "this is all on video."

"Do not worry about the video, either of you," reassured their host. "All of our gatherings are recorded by random cameras around the premises for the safety and security of our members. It allows us to react quickly should any unpleasant activities occur. They are kept secured at all times, and are in fact, the videos you see playing around you on the various screens. It has the side benefit of allowing our members to see the various activities of their fellow members, allowing them to decide if they might have some compatible sexual interests. Obviously, there is no privacy problem since only our members ever see the video."

David and Lisa again thanked their host for an evening they wouldn't soon forget, and one they hoped to be able to repeat in the near future.

As they waited for the valet to bring their car, Lisa turned to David with a mischievous grin and said, "So, David, which of our friends do you think are the members who recommended us?"

To be continued.

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very erotic

Excellent story; well developed and written to this point. Please don't go so far as to include a MM session. That is a complete turn off even to women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story until

Good Story until you added the woman on woman...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Never Cared For These One Sided Sessions

Primarily because while written by a male the new wife was very excited by the much bigger cock as her husband was so enchanted to see her satisfied much better than he ever had or will by her own spoken admission.

His was a very oral eating of her then limited physical pussy while she was eating his wife - so mostly visual wimp excitement while she got the cock of her wishes and the cocks wife told her how much he usually came to her great excitement.

Very one sided as these usually are for her orgasms and his mostly watching. Pha - not a sharing at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fun !!

Nice story. Looking forward to some male-male action so everyone can take part in a nice daisy chain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good!

Well written, and very beleivable. I truely enjoyed the story and hope for more.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
The Accidental Nudist Cabin A weekend outing goes awry for three couples.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Swingers Club: Halloween Party A wife is convinced to try swinging to save her marriage.in Group Sex
White Married couples attend a swinging bracelet party.in Loving Wives
More Stories