An Introduction

Story Info
submissive learns about pain from Master & his sister.
1.9k words
4.06
20.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was to be our special introduction for Ms. into the beautiful world of pleasurable pain. Sir and I had spoken of it before and had decided that tonight - it was time. We all met at the restaurant, as previously agreed. We all knew something was planned for tonight - Ms. was the only one that had no real idea as to what exactly was going on. It was better that way.

After dinner, Ms. and I disappeared to the back room. Sir would follow soon, but for now - a little pre-session chat. While she checked her email for I'm sure the third time that evening, I chatted lightly.

"Looking forward to tonight?"

"Always." Cute grin. I always love her seductive grins.

"Has he told you anything? Anything about his plans?" I'm simply testing her at this point.

"No, you?" She is still pretty nonchalant at this point, having no real idea what is going to occur this night. It makes me see it as so much more magical, knowing what she will learn to enjoy.

"Maybe." Seductive grin in return. I love teasing her, and tonight that is my entire job.

At this point, Sir walks in and locks the door behind him. He smiles, then motions her to the bed next to me. As she sits down on the edge of the bed, I wrap one arm around her shoulders and lightly caress her collarbone. I could feel a shiver of pleasure run through her and I just smile.

Sir stood nearby, looking powerful as he always does. He had a very exciting and very suggestive smile on his face, and I had to swallow a giggle, knowing how much I knew Ms. would enjoy tonight.

"Ms., tonight is for you. Pet and I have planned this as somewhat of an introduction for you a little deeper into SM, but we hope in such a way that will entice, not scare. Pet?" He spoke calmly, and plainly.

"You've seen how much pleasure I gain from the pain Sir gives me? Well, I hope to introduce these pleasures to you in such a way that we hope you will truly learn to enjoy them." I added, and gave her a quick hug before returning to caressing her neck and collarbone.

I felt her shiver and smiled as she nodded. "Are you ready, Ms.?" Sir prodded. "Yes, Sir." She answers. And the session begins.

"Stand up and remove your clothing. All of it," he begins. We both smile as she raises from the bed. Her hands find the hem of her shirt, pulling it up and over her head, revealing her large breasts that I always love playing with. It is always too bad she claims they are too sensitive for any real fun, but perhaps tonight she might learn a little different. Her jeans soon follow, as do her cute red t-backs and nude bra. She is soon naked before both of us. Sir slips up next to her and runs his fingers over her breasts and back, hugging slightly. Then steps back again, becoming somewhat harsh again.

"Turn over. Kneel on the ground, with your elbows on the bed," he orders her. "Pet, remove your clothes as well. Ms. always loves seeing your body, and any pleasures we can give her as we stretch her pain knowledge will help."

"Yes, Sir," I reply as I slip off the bed to remove my clothes while Ms. gets into position. I admire her body, so sleek as she kneels, bent over the edge of the bed. Sir pulls out a couple items from beside the bed: a foot-and-a-half long bar with cuffs attached to the ends, three silk scarves, and a small handful of wooden clothespins. Ms. looks over her shoulder at the items and her eyes widen just a bit. "Don't worry, Ms. You will enjoy this. Please open your mind for this experience, or else you will only be disappointed." I kneel next to her and caress her back, kissing and nibbling lightly along her collarbone. I notice a small nod from Sir and begin my job for the evening.

I keep my tongue and lips along her neck, licking and kissing. One hand gently caresses down her spine, tickling slightly as the hairs along her back raise at my touch. My other hand moves under her, tenderly stroking her breasts in large circles, slowly shrinking the circles closer and closer to her nipples. As I continue to caress, I lower myself to the ground beneath her and bring my mouth to her beautiful breasts. My tongue circles around her nipples before I slip them one at a time between my lips and suck ever so lightly. No pain is in the plans just yet. Soft, but audible moans begin to escape her lips, as her supersensitive nipples send waves of pleasurable electricity straight to her pleasure sensors. I smile, continuing my attention, using my hands to press and caress each breast as my mouth works.

As I have slipped beneath her, focusing on her breasts with my mouth and hands, Sir slips next to her with the silk scarves. He uses two of the scarves to tie each of her wrists to the opposite forearm, keeping her arms tied tight in a bar in front of her. He then uses the last scarf, tying it to her arms and then running it across the bed where he ties it off. He doesn't pull her across the bed, but rather uses it to keep her from slipping backward off the bed. She is still very accessible to my attentions on the edge of the bed, which was the point. My mouth runs over her nipples, sucking with a bit more force now. I pull her nipple deep into my mouth, swirling my tongue around her little nub, and then flicking it quickly. She arches her back, moaning again, but I follow her, keeping her nipple trapped in my mouth. I slip over to the other nipple, giving it similar treatment.

This time, I let my teeth brush somewhat gently against her nipple, giving a slightly different texture, attempting to slowly introduce the pain my teeth will bring. I can hear her moan with pleasure, and smile slightly. I slip one hand between her legs and begin to fondle her velvet folds there. Ahh, she is already wet, such a good submissive. I slip my finger across her clit and feel her jump with excitement. I rub my finger against her clit, her juices offering excellent lubrication. She reacts immediately, pressing against my fingers and moaning warmly. My tongue continues its action across her nipples while my fingers tease and play with her clit. She begins to twitch slightly, reacting to my actions as her orgasm begins to build. As it builds and builds, getting closer and closer, her entire slit beginning to spasm with pleasure. Just at this point, I close my teeth onto the nipple within my mouth, gently increasing the pressure until I have her nip tightly between my teeth, biting sharply. She spasms one last time, a sharp gasp escapes her lips, but I can feel with my hand a very fast and very strong spasm followed by a quick rush of juices as she orgasms with her extreme pleasure. She moans for a few following moments as her orgasm spreads through her and I let my hand continue to stroke and flick her clit as I slowly let her nipple free, kissing it gently as I pull away.

She looks down at me through her arms and smiles. I kiss her breasts and nipples once again as I let her calm down from her pleasure for just a bit longer, smiling back up at her as I pull out from under her. Sir nods in approval. He slips behind her and rubs one hand along her velvet, feeling her wetness and smiles.

"Enjoying yourself, Ms.?" he asks her.

"Y..yes, Sir," she replies, somewhat shaky as she continues to come down from her pleasurable high.

"Was her last bit too much for you?" he asks calmly. Her reply, a simple, "no, Sir," ensures that he and I can keep going. Now he grabs the bar from nearby and orders her to spread her legs. He places the bar just between her knees where she is kneeling. The cuffs are attached just below her knees, keeping her legs from being able to close, any attempt being thwarted by the bar held between her knees. Ms. had always complained that she didn't like having Sir go down on her, because she was afraid she would suffocate him by closing her legs around his head. Well, with this bar, we hope to take care of that. With the bar in place, Sir steps back and I move in behind Ms. I lie down on my back between her legs and lift up slightly so that I can easily lick at her clit and the dripping wet folds of her pussy. I lick lightly at first, letting her enjoy the sensations caused by my warm tongue. She shivers at the sensation, her pleasure building yet again. My attentions focus on her pussy with my mouth, licking and slurping happily, enjoying her taste as she falls into ecstasy yet again from my attentions.

While Ms. is losing herself in the pleasure I offer her, Sir pulls out the other toys he has prepared. He lies the clips below her where she can see them, but doesn't apply any just yet. For now, he focuses simply on using his hands. Sir reaches one hand underneath her to one breast, letting the other hand simply rest on her back as a reassurance to her. He fondles her, caressing each breast. He begins to focus on her nipples, rubbing them gently at first, and then slowly stepping up the force. He holds her nipple in between his thumb and forefinger and begins to pinch. She gasps, but the pain doesn't seem too much, as I recognize the same particular spasm as before as she reaches orgasm again. I lap happily, loving her juices as I suck on her clit, extending her pleasure even further.

As she is lost in her latest orgasm, Sir takes the opportunity to apply one of the clips on the nipple he had just pinched, making sure that the pressure did not stop between his pinch and the clothespin. She gasps all the way through her orgasm, the pain of the clothespin bringing her to new heights. Before she calms down to much, he repeats the process with her other nipple, sending her into a near successive orgasm. I lap at her clit, loving her continued pleasure, happy that we are able to give this to her. Ms. had always been afraid of clips, thinking her nipples were too sensitive, but maybe now she won't be so afraid anymore. I continue lapping at her pussy, slipping my tongue in and out of her slit, and bringing her through her pleasure over and over again. Sir reaches down and kisses her warmly, letting his tongue play with hers as my tongue plays with her clit.

She finally begins to slow down in her pleasure spasms. I slow down in my attentions just slightly, but continue while Sir removes the clothespins on her nipples. She gasps again as the blood returns to her nipples, but not too much. For this first time, there was no reason to keep them on for too long. I pull back, licking her slit just a few more moments as I leave her still spasming pussy. I unlock the cuffs on her knees and remove the bar while Sir unties her arms. She relaxes into his arms and I hug her from my position.

"You have done well, Ms. And you too, Pet." He smiles to us both and we couldn't be happier.