An Introduction to Dominique Ch. 01

Story Info
Dominique explores her dominant side with a new guy.
13.5k words
4.53
20.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three companies done, and twelve more to go." Dominique found she was talking to herself. It was after 9:00pm and all of the support staff had gone home long ago. There were a few VP's in the office and a couple of the analysts, like Dominique, were still working.

An average day for Dominique ended close to nine o'clock, but tonight wasn't going to be an average day. Dominique worked on Wall Street for a small Investment Management firm. Earnings season was ending and she needed to report on each of the Pharmaceutical companies she was assigned. It was her job to analyze each of the firms and provide a recommendation to the Portfolio Managers of which firms were meeting their targets and therefore continued to be good investments and also to identify the companies which were not doing well.

The current stock market conditions were volatile. There was talk that one of her firm's competitors may go out of business. No one had said it outright, but there was an understanding that this was an important juncture for her firm and the stress around the office reflected this.

Dominique's boss, Gerald, was the Chief Investment Officer and it was his job to manage Dominique and the other analysts. The stress which Dominique felt was even higher for Gerald. He knew he had to provide the Traders with some good stocks to invest in so the firm could show profits and that it was outperforming its benchmark, the S&P 500. Currently, they were only basis points ahead of the S&P and the next few weeks were going to be crucial.

"Dominique, what do you have for me?"

"Well I've completed my analysis on the three Bio-Techs you gave me and uploaded the reports into the Investor Portal. And now I'm working on the big Pharmaceutical companies"

"Dominique, I need all of your reports, all 15 along with your analysis of the entire Pharmaceutical sector by Friday morning at the latest as I have the Investment Committee meeting and need to bring them some solid trading ideas. Now don't let me down! Do you understand?"

"Yes, Gerald, I understand. You'll have all of my work by Friday." Dominique said,with a slightly snarky tone.

"Dominique, there is no need for you to take that attitude with me. We pay you a very nice salary. I know you enjoy your designer suits and those red soled shoes. And if you want to keep your job here you will not only complete your work, but identify some good trades for me."

Dominique felt her face go flush. She was tempted to make a sarcastic comment, but she knew that she was paid well and that with that high salary came high stress. The fact Gerald spoke down to her and that she had to submit to his arrogance and his control, drove her mad. But she held her tongue.

"Yes, sir I will have everything you've asked for."

Gerald turned and walked away towards the Financial Sector analysts who was about to get the same talking down to.

Dominique went back to her work. She wouldn't be getting to the gym tonight for sure. It was going to be a long night, and an even longer week. She grabbed her phone and texted her roommate that she would be working late and not to wait for her at the gym.

It was a little past 2:00am when Dominique walked into her apartment. She expected that Anna, her roommate would be asleep, but the light from her room was still on.

Dominique put down her Birkin bag on the console table and walked towards Anna's room opening the door and letting herself in.

"Anna what's wrong?"

Anna was sitting on the top of her bed with a pillow in her lap and looked as if she had been crying.

"It's Simon. We had plans to meet at his apartment after he left work. I went there around 6:00 and waited for him. I waited and waited and then texted him to find out where he was. He never texted back so I called him and it went straight to voicemail. I wanted to leave, but I knew something wasn't right. Well around 10:30 he came walking in. Smelling of booze and perfume."

"I'm sorry Anna."

"Well I laid into him. My Latin blood was boiling. I asked him where he was and why he didn't meet me like we had planned."

"So what did he say?"

"He went all lawyer on me, saying he had to work late and then his boss made him go out for drinks."

"So why did he smell like perfume? How did he get out of that one?"

"You now Simon, he has all of the answers, he said his boss loves to go to Strip Joints, and he had no choice but to go with him, and that is why he smelled like perfume."

"So his excuse is that he got drunk with his boss and went out to a strip club and didn't respond to your text or calls."

"Oh yeah, he claimed his phone died."

"Oh Anna, why are you with him?"

"I'm not sure. He is good to me, but probably not good for me."

"You mean he spends money on you. He buys you off. He treats you like a mistress, not like a girlfriend."

Anna couldn't bear to hear it and broke down crying.

*********

Wednesday morning came fast, Dominique forgot to set her alarm and awoke to see it was 8:37am.

"Oh my god, I've overslept!"

In a flurry of activity she showered, dressed and ran out the door to the subway station to catch a train downtown.

Dominique made it into the office at 9:45am. She tried to sneak to her cubicle without drawing attention to herself, but she had to walk past her bosses office. As she was starting up her computer he walked to her desk.

"Dominique, I thought I made myself clear last night of how important getting the analysis on the Pharmaceutical sector was, and then you prance into the office at 10:00am."

Gerald's voice was loud and he meant for everyone close by to hear the scolding he was giving Dominique.

"I'm sorry Gerald. I stayed until 2:00am last night and I just overslept. I'll be here again all night. I promise I'll get my work done."

"I don't want excuses Dominique. I want results. Just get it done."

Wednesday was another long day. By 9:00pm Dominique had gotten through most of her project, and since Gerald had left at 6:00pm, as did many of the other staff, Dominique felt she deserved to call it a day and get to the gym. After the 40 minute subway ride from Wall Street to the Upper East Side, Dominique got off on 86th and Lexington Station and walked into her gym which was located right outside of the subway stop.

She walked into the women's locker room, and went directly to her locker. She took out her workout outfit, a pair of bright blue spandex boy shorts, a sports bra and a matching white spandex top. Dominique took a minute to look at herself in the mirror. The shorts were a pair of her favorites, they were tight, very short and barely covered much of her, but they made her ass look great. And the top, which was the same matching spandex, covered her breasts about as well as her bottoms covered her and made the most of her 34 C's. Feeling a little better about herself she walked out to the gym floor.

As always, Dominique's work out routine was intense. Two hours of lunges, squats, and core exercises. Dominique liked to workout alone, mostly because she never meet a workout partner who could keep up with her, but also due to the fact that once she got into her zone she had no patience for anyone but herself.

While cooling down in the stretching area and holding a plank position Anna stopped by to say hello.

"Hi there. Another hard workout, I can see by your drenched outfit."

"Yeah, it was another brutal day and I needed this. How are you doing this evening? Did you talk to Simon?"

"No, I didn't call him. I thought for sure he would call me and apologize about last night. But he never did. And about last night, thank you Dominique, I appreciate you taking care of me. I needed that."

"You know I'll always take care of you Anna. You know that you are special to me."

Anna smiled and looked down.

"So when do you get off work?"

"I'm all done with my training sessions, are your ready to go back to the apartment?"

"Yeah, let's get out of here. I have another long day ahead of me and need a good night's sleep."

Dominique woke up at 5:00am on Thursday morning and was at her desk a little after 6:00am. She was determined to finish the work she had ahead of her and that she would do it well. She wanted nothing more than to give Gerald her report knowing it was superior to anything she had delivered before. She completed the financial analysis on each company and generated three year pro-forms based on them. Her work on the sector analysis and the macro-economic forces which would impact it was very impressive, even if she said so herself.

The final product was an industry report that identified three companies that looked to provide above average profit returns and therefore above average stock market returns and also named four companies that were not doing well and could be potential short sale candidates.

After reading through all of her analysis for the third time, Dominique hit the submit button and uploaded the data into the Investor's Launch Pad for her boss's final approval before it would be released to the rest of the firm.

Shortly after, Gerald came out of his office and to Dominique.'s cubical. His voice was much lower this time than when he had scolded her.

"Dominique, I wanted to thank you for getting that report to me before our deadline. I haven't had the chance to read it fully, but from what I've seen so far it looks good. Why don't you knock off a bit early and go home. Try to do something to decompress. You know the stress of this job will kill you if you don't have ways to vent all of that pent up stress."

Dominique smiled at Gerald. This was the nicest compliment he has paid her and probably would be the most she could ever expect from him.

"Yes Gerald, you're right I do need to get out and release this pent up stress. Thank you, and I'll see you tomorrow."

Dominique knew what she needed and exactly what she need to do to get it. The subway ride home would be the perfect amount of time for her to think of how she would accomplish this. She needed something the gym wasn't going to be able to provide. She needed a Fuck, and not just any type of Fuck, she had something special in mind, it wouldn't be the first time she went down this path, but over time she had grown to understand much better what she needed. Now all she had to do was plan how she would get it.

By the time she reached her stop on 86th street Dominique had her plan. She texted Anna and told her roommate that she needed a night out, to put on something sexy and meet her at a local bar.

She arrived home at 7:00 pm after stopping to pick up sushi take out. Anna wasn't home yet. Dominique checked her texts and Anna said that a night out with her roommate sounded great, but that she was meeting up with Simon as they had things to work out and that she would make it up to Dominique later.

After finishing diner, Dominique ran the shower and starts preparing for the night she had in front of her. First, a hot shower, shampoo and conditioner. While letting the condition set she shaved her legs and then her pussy, shaving it clean.

Dominique got out of the shower, dried herself off and then applied lotion on her legs and cleanly shaven pussy. Naked, she walked into her bedroom. The feeling of power and domination began to fill her as she puts the plan she hatched on the subway to work. The biggest obstacle in front of her was that she needed to meet a guy. And not that it would be hard for Dominique to meet a guy, but she needed to meet the right guy. For her plan to work and to fulfill her needs she needed someone in good shape, but also someone a bit shy maybe even in secure. And if she was lucky, he would also have a nice big cox.

While thinking about these thoughts that desire came back to Dominique, that feeling of power washed over her. It was time to get ready. Her preparations started by going to her closet. She already new what she wanted to wear and began to pick out her outfit. First the black Louboutin shoes with the 4 inch heels, she choose a pair of sheer black stockings, which were nicely accented with a seam up the back of the leg and a pair of garters. The garters were a power item for Dominique, she could have worn thigh highs, but she loved the feel of the garters and enjoyed even more how they looked on her. She then picked out one of her black sheer g-strings and a matching black push up bra which accented her 34 C breasts nicely. Her clothes were and important part of the look she was trying to achieve and were going to be an important part of her plan, so she carefully choose a mid thigh black skirt, it was a modest choice for going out to find a man, but it would allow her to capture the right man. A simple blue button down top completed her ensemble. Dominique laid the clothes out on her bed and put her hair up in a pony tail.

She took a moment to admire her naked body in the mirror. All of her work at the gym had paid off, she was very tone but most importantly, she felt strong.

Dominique put on the garter first, it fit snugly around her waist and had two fasteners hanging from each side back and front to hold up her stockings. Next were the stockings, which looked sexy and made her feel sexy, and powerful all at the same time. Dominique picked up her g-string and pulled it on, she used her thumbs to adjusted it, making sure it that it sat on top of her garter just right. She turned to admire herself in the mirror. Dominique then pulled the panties up between her ass cheeks and again made sure it sat properly and covered her pussy.

After all of that working positioning her lingerie, she took hold of the front of the panties with her right hand and grabbed the back of the g-string with her left hand making a fist. She then moved the garment back and forth from the front of her body to the back. The result was the fabric moving from high up her stomach to high up her back and rubbing between her legs and across her pussy lips. This action had the effect of moving the panties deep into her slit. She rocked the panties back and forth and began to quicken her pace. The sheer material rubbed against her pussy lips, stimulating her, and making her pussy respond with moistness. She felt her clit getting hard. She quickly stopped. She didn't want to get her self off, just warmed up. A few more quick adjustments were needed to pull the panties out from between her legs and back to their proper position. This was not the time to get distracted.

Dominique stood in front of her floor length mirror and stepped into her heels. She turned around slowly to admire her ass and how the g-string looked on her, with the string running up her ass, tightly around her hips, and hugging her crotch. It looked sexy. The heels give her calves great definition and she admired how she looks as she walks around her bedroom. The garters pull on her hoes, her breasts were firmly pushed up by her bra. From a side view she looked lean and powerful, like a cat ready to pounce, and it turned her on.

"Now for my toys.", she thought.

Next she pulls over a stool so she could get to the box that sat on a shelf at the top of her closet. Standing on the stool in heels wasn't easy, but she enjoyed the challenge. She opened the box and looks for the pair of wrist restraints. She also grabs a few lengths of cord, and searched through the other contents for one more item. She sorted through enough of her sex toys to find what she was looking for, the black leather cock strap and ball seperator. Dominique shut the box of toys, stepped off of her perch and reached toward the back of the closet for the last item she needs, a leg separator.

Now with everything she needed, Dominique put on her shirt and skirt.

She walks past the mirror and fully admired the image which she created. Dressed in the stockings, killer shoes and sexy lingerie, but having it all hidden by a very conservative skirt and top captured the exact look she was going for. She looked innocent on the outside, but was pure sex underneath. And the toys she had assembled and what she planned to do with them gave her an excitement and nervousness that made her shake.

Dominique then moved to the small living room. She pushed the leather ottoman to the center of the room, and laid the spreader bar at the it's foot along with the cock strap and a tube of lube. One last check and she saw that everything appeared to be in place. A quick text to Anna to tell her to meet up at Elaine's, the bar around the corner. And Dominique was out the door, and on the hunt.

She entered Elaine's and walked over to Jimmy, who has been tending the bar for more than 20 years.

"The usual Dom?", he asked, already grabbing for a bottle.

She nods and a scotch on the rocks is immediately placed in front of her. Jimmy is a good bartender, and knows when to strike up a conversation and when to leave a patron alone, tonight he could tell Dominique wasn't interest in small talk.

She checked her phone and saw a text saying Anna had a training session until 10:00pm and would stop by after she left the gym.

Elaine's wasn't the typical Upper East Side bar, it attracted more of a suit and tie crowd. Dominique slowly sipped her drink and watched as the bar filled up. There were more than a few groups of businessmen who were drinking with a purpose and a few couples who stopped in for a drink before they moved on to dinner somewhere else. Dominique then noticed a striking blonde, which she found attractive with a decent looking man, but they didn't make for a good couple and by their body language it didn't look like things were going well. Dominique finished her drink and ordered another while looking at her watch. She thought to herself that Anna would be finishing up and meeting her shortly.

Jimmy delivered the second scotch and commented, "You look lovely tonight Dominique, if I was only 20 years younger, I would be asking you on a date."

"As always a charmer, Jimmy." Dominque shot him a big smile and raised her glass to him.

It was then that the attractive blonde she had noticed was walking past her out the door. As she passed, Dominique admired how tall she was her wonderfully long legs. She was dressed in a conservative grey pant suit that Dominique approved of, mostly because it didn't hide the fact that she was very well endowed. Dominique also noticed that she was leaving alone and not with her friend.

Now that he was alone Dominique decided to approach him and to find out what he was all about.

"Hi, it looks like your girlfriend left upset."

"Oh, Shannon, no she isn't my girlfriend, she is just an old friend, we've known each other since college."

"So why did she look so angry?"

"Well we were discussing something that happened at work with my manager."

"Ah managers, mine is such an ass. What happened with yours?"

"She passed me over for a promotion I wanted and for which I was the best candidate. Shannon said I needed to stick up for myself. I guess she is more sorry for me than angry. We meet after work to talk about it and she just left rather than yell at me more. But if it's ok with you I'd rather not dwell on it any longer. By the way, my name is Alan. Haven't I seen you at the gym on 86th street? You seem to always there. "

"Yeah, that's my gym, I'm sorry, I don't remember seeing you there."

"Well I'm not surprised, you are so intense when you work out. I often wondered if you were training for some type of Tough Mudder competition."

"No, I'm not training for anything. But I do like to work out my stress at the gym. It's a good release from the stress of work."

Alan nods, finishes his drink and motions to Jimmy for another round.

Dominique declines another drink and sips on the one she has.

After his beer arrives Alan asks Dominique why she isn't at the gym like usual.