An Introduction to "Regal Bay"

Story Info
An introduction to the series.
1.6k words
4.48
18.2k
12
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

The Matrons of Regal Bay

An Introduction

Seeing as how this series is really beginning to take off, thanks in no small part to you, my many fans, I thought it time to provide not only a little background, but a little bit of a description of "Regal Bay" proper.

I began working on what would eventually become the "Regal Bay Matrons Club" series many, many years ago. In fact, some of the "Tales" have origins in short stories I'd pounded out nearly thirty years ago. I first started toying with the idea of writing short erotic stories after reading various "Penthouse Forum" and the like stories. I also have had the good fortune to know women through the years who have opened up to me about their wants, desires, fantasies, and cravings. From those seeds came the idea of something of a serialized format that I've been molding and shaping for three decades now.

At first, "Regal Bay" was "Vesta Island". The original format had this isolated resort community, created during the free-spirited hippy-years, evolving into a full-fledged, self-sustaining community of today (or rather the '90s as it was), complete with schools for the children, churches for their eternal after-life, and communal playpens for their enjoyment. I had this exclusive island situated off the coast of North Carolina (as I was at that time employed at a semi-major university very near there). Over the course of several years, I rough-drafted dozens of stories while relaxing under the summer son on the beach, or in my solitary office overlooking campus. Ranging in themes from incest and wife-swapping, to BDSM and fantasy role-playing, to communal servitude and the sins of the church, I let my imagination role, creating stories to surround people walking past, or couples at dinner across the restaurant. And all of these I moved onto the island. After a while, the entire thing got a bit out of hand, and completely unbelievable. So, I abandoned the project. Instead, I turned my creative energies back to my drawing. Some of which I've provided for your pleasure. Again, I thank you for your wonderful feedback. I've got a handful I may still present, including a couple of my lovely lover herself.

Only after I came across Literotica and the stories within did the idea of re-visiting "Vesta" resurface. By this time, I'd moved on and taken a new position in the Great Pacific Northwest. It was here that I began reworking many of my original stories while creating completely new ones as well. Just as a note, I currently have well over two-hundred shorts in the works, many of which will evolve to be included in these tales. I wanted to retain the idea of a series of stories that wrapped and twisted around each other, something like the great soap operas once did, only with a deeply sexual undercurrent. I also wanted to keep things a bit cleaner than most, and at the suggestion of my life-long companion, turned to telling these tales from the view-point of the women involved. Not a very easy thing to do, mind you, considering my male gender point of view about all things sexual and perverted!

From the outset, I was going to not just follow one or even and handful of women. I wanted several, more than a dozen, all with their various and differing points of view, included in this community. I settled on "Matrons", women of a certain age and community standing, women who were entering or already enjoying their mid-life crisis, who had become too comfortable in their worlds and found a need for more sexual excitement that men of this age have long out-grown, at least for the most part. Again, I had turned to my partner in crime and lust in coming to understand the mindset of women between the ages of 35 and 65, women who have mothered children, have lost their youthful looks and found it harder each day to maintain any semblance of sexuality. On top of all that, a sexual "second wind" has brought many to realize a growing desire for men who can keep up with them, and understand that looking to those younger, much younger, than themselves is where to find it.

I had to start somewhere, and mother-son incest seemed to be the perfect fit, given its popularity here. Unfortunately, my first installment, "Lisa's Tales, Ch. 1" jumped right into this topic with little background surrounding it. Lisa, you see, is based entirely on a woman I knew, some years ago, and for the most part, this first tale is very nearly word for word as she described it to me and mine. "Lisa" had grown up with my lovely lady and they still maintain a close friendship, even with so many miles now separating us. It was with her permission that this reworking of her "Tale" was told. And as with many of you, she pointed out that I had provided very little background as to her motivations. My bad.

For the most part, nearly every woman with a tale is fully a creation of my mind. However, in addition to "Lisa" there are three others that have been created from actual women acquaintances from my life. In fact, my lovely-love is one of these, and I challenge you, dear friends, to work out which. In all cases, of course, the names have been changed, and the continuations are from my fantasies and not their realities. I do have their permission in every case, by the way. Did I mention that I, too, play a cameo along the way? Not that it's all that hard to figure out which I am.

I've been asked about where "Regal Bay" is, and if it's based on any real place (and how to get there!). I created "Regal Bay" as it is to be situated somewhere along the Pacific Northwest Coast, between Seattle and San Francisco. Most of what I describe is completely out of my imagination, from the "Majestic Mountains" to the "General Bradley Military Research Center". And for those of you who might ask, "Regal Bay" is NOT based on Eureka, California. "Regal Bay" is probably twice that wonderful community's size. So, don't go rushing off to Eureka expecting to find hot, horny, middle-aged women running around looking for hot young men to ravage, whether related to them or not.

I've worked hard at trying to provide the good reader with hints of life in and around "Regal Bay" with every instalment. I try to make the world seem to be as real as possible, with references to things that exist as well as those that do not. As a result, I've been doing a lot more research than I had back during the "Vesta" years. I also try to keep up with all the trivial details I toss in, keeping a file as up to date as I can. I do appreciate the feedback when I screw something up. I've mixed up ages, dates, hair color (even though women always reserve the right to change it without letting the world know!). I've had to bounce around a bit, with stories interweaving and overlapping as they do, just as our lives interweave and overlap every day. When needed, I've used a "flashback" to help better define why a certain woman is now acting as she is, with whom she is. Other times, I like to leave gaps so as the reader can fantasize a connection here and there. I enjoy tossing out a hint or suggestion of a side affair that may or may not ever be elaborated on. I think it creates a more authentic world that these fantasy women, their families and their lovers live in.

I've been asked about some sort of a re-formatting, to better provide the good reader a story-line to follow. There may be ways, but I really haven't found one I can work with. The best I can suggest is to pay attention to the publication dates, though even here I've had one or two get out of sequence if submitted together. Also, I'm still working on introducing the last few women (there will be twenty-five actual "Tale's") and on a couple of occasions, their introductory tale will be a part of another woman's story line, set sometime before that woman's current tale. When there is a tight connection made, and a sequence that should be followed, I will include directions at the end of the tale, i.e. "To be continued at Gabriella's Tales, Ch. 1". (Don't worry, it is coming soon!)

I enjoy your comments and feedback, and some of the suggestions you have are either already in the works, or will be considered. After all, I'm not here to make a paycheck, I'm here to entertain. "Give them what they want to read!" Didn't a certain Mr. King once say that when asked why he keeps writing the same basic story, over and over again? After all, there are only so many ways a penis can enter a woman, or a tongue or finger, or another woman. There are only so many positions two, or more, humans can join sexually, and there are just so many tales to be told about how and why they do what they do. Eventually, all good things come to an end. Eventually each and every one will "out-grow" their sinful needs and desires and become the prim and proper older ladies society deem they be. I'll gage your reactions to their lives in ending their tales and try not to drag out too many boring story lines. Again, if there is something you'd like me to explore, with any of the women, I am open to taking that lump of clay and trying my hand at shaping it into something pleasurable for your entertainment.

These tales are but brief glimpses into the lives and loves of these two-dozen women, happily enjoying their middle-years in a place called "Regal Bay".

Your only-so-humble author; K.W. "Steinwolf8" Steiner.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers