An Intrusion

Story Info
She thought her evening would be spent alone.
2.2k words
4.19
16.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was cold, wet, and miserable, even for a February night. The chill permeating her bones was only made worse by the fact that she was alone in the house. Both kids were over-nighting with friends so she and her husband had been looking forward to some unusual quality time alone.

As it always seems to happen, he was called in at the last hour to replace a sick associate. The disappointment that drifted through her chilled her Arizona bones almost as much as the Rocky Mountain snow outside.

She would just have to make do by herself, disappointment or not. Even in his absence she could still dream, still have some forbidden thoughts. And, after all, that new satin gown and matching thong was still in the closet.

She put them on and admired herself for a while. Not bad for thirty-six, she thought. Turning slowly from side to side, the soft curves of her breasts showed through the thin cloth and reflected from the mirror. For some reason, she couldn't seem to move away. It was if the lady in the mirror was hypnotized by her own reflection.

After a long time, her hands started moving slowly over her body, first the sensitive nipples and then down a little. Slowly her fingers moved lower, tracing her flat belly then gently down to just above the crevice that seemed to be waiting. Slowly, slowly she allowed her left hand to raise her gown. Inch by inch it came up.

She was mesmerized by it. First her knees, then her thighs reflecting back to her. He was right. She did have magnificent legs. But it was her softly tufted crotch that made her gasp. The transparent little blue thong that covered it did more to feature it rather than cover.

Somehow, even through the light gauze, she thought she could see the inner folds of her labia! She had somehow opened up with all the anticipation. Plus, her wetness had made the material even more transparent.

Finally, she allowed her right hand to slowly slide down, searching for the moist folds she knew were there. Through the leg band it moved. First the touch, then the muted gasp.

It felt good. Really good. Her fingers traced the waiting lips, her hips moving back a little as if trying to escape. She couldn't remove her eyes from the mirror.

She realized she had never done that before, never experienced the sexuality of gazing at herself in such an intimate way.

She spent fifteen minutes doing just that, just touching her breasts and pussy, not speeding up or pressing hard. Astonished and almost ashamed at how fast an impending orgasm approached, she reluctantly and slowly withdrew the source of her pleasure and gently dropped the gown down.

"What a waste," she sighed. She was slushy between her legs and wanted to feel the hardness of him so badly. And she knew it wasn't to be.

Resigned to her place in life, at least for the night, she fed the fireplace another chunk of wood and curled up on the couch with a book. It was to no avail. All that could stay in her head was the forfeited plans for the night.

It had been all so clear, so anticipated. The picture in her mind was that of all she had planned to do with him, for him. And, of course, his reaction to it. The much needed pleasure that surely would be rewarded back to her.

Those warm thoughts, starting in a hazy little dream world then trickling down to her body, easily brushed aside all other intentions. Soon her book lay forgotten, her hands choosing instead to take orders from an erotic little spark that seemed to have a life of its own. One that was growing fast.

She moved around the room a while before returning to the book, lying back on the couch. Thumbing idly through it, she had no interest, often just gazing out into space.

It was in one of those "daydreaming" periods that she reached up and started rubbing one of her nipples through her gown. She kept it up for five minutes or so until there was a visible reaction from the rest of her.

She started moving her hips slightly, the small gyrations making little circles. Finally, her hand left her nipple to wander down her body. Hesitating at her hips, she slightly lifted herself and for the second time that night her fingers begin to slowly gather the bottom of her gown.

All the way to her navel it came, finally bunched up in a loose pile around her flat stomach, in a soft blue linen pile. She moved her hand over it and then down, the contact even more sensitive than she had anticipated.

She opened her mouth slightly and a very audible moan came from her. A few minutes ago this seemed so forbidden to her. Now, it was almost a quest.

The little elastic band of her thong was no barrier for the creeping fingers.

She wasn't in any hurry to get her release, her fingers moving slowly at first then picking up speed. She wasn't exactly a stranger at doing this and she knew that her response, her pleasure, was not that far away. She wanted to make it last, though, giving her time to think of him.

She closed her eyes, lying on the couch with one leg casually off to one side with her foot on the carpet. Her body was moving openly with the pleasure her fingers were providing, her hips lifting gently off the couch as she touched herself.

A swift picture of what she must look like flashed through her mind. Legs wide open, her wet channel accepting a flurry of hard fingers. She even lifted her head slightly as if to take in the view.

"What if he were here to see me? How would he react? Would he be as aroused by it as me?" she thought as her body rolled slightly.

"What if a stranger did?" she giggled inwardly at the thought. Wouldn't that be something?

Maybe that illicit thought was the button, the trigger she needed to ignite the impending explosion. Feeling that familiar spasm deep inside her again, her stomach knotted for a second then convulsed.

It came out. Ripped out would be more like it.

Her legs stiffened and her body lifted from the couch, her mouth forming a big, silent "O" for ten seconds, then she bucked her body hard against her fingers and wailed.

"O-o-o-h-h-h, o-o-h-h, oh, oh, oh, oh," she couldn't any more contain her spewing words than her pussy could contain her juices. It spurted out, drenching her foraging fingers in the path as they slammed into her with ever increasing pressure and speed.

She had turned on her side in response to her jolting body; legs wide open as she faced the big window. Just as the thought passed her mind that the curtains were open another shock went through her loins, sweeping a new orgasm into place. Suddenly the moment was broken, the plummeting fingers halted!

There was a loud clatter from the woodpile just outside their living room.

Startled from her reverie she jumped up and looked outside. The snow had stopped and the full moon on the snow made it seem almost like daytime. As she looked she noticed logs had fallen off the pile and there were large footprints in the snow moving away from the window.

Someone had been watching her through the half open curtains! She snatched the curtains shut and started checking all of her windows and doors. All was locked up tight.

Absolute panic set in. Before she would call 911 she decided to quickly check the house. It seemed a little chilly when she went into the bedroom but she chalked it up as being a combination of the sudden interruption and the sheer gown she was wearing. Nevertheless she checked the sliding glass door, looked out at the moon before shutting the curtains tight.

Before she could turn around a rough wool cap was yanked over her head and two large, strong hands quickly pinned her arms. She screamed out but a low menacing voice in her ear said just one word.

"Quiet." The tone of the voice left no room for disobedience. He wasn't to be messed with.

The hands shifted and she felt herself lifted, turned and laid on her bed. The rough hands grabbed hers, pulled them over her head and slipped something soft but scratchy around her wrists. She tried to pull away but this only left her breathless from fear and exertion.

Suddenly, the hands were back, each grabbing a nipple through the fabric of her gown.

" No! Please." she cried.

"Quiet!" came in return, a low voice in her ear.

As an added emphasis his hands tweaked her nipples a little harder, making her feel pain for the first time. She could feel his hot breath on her neck as his large body settled on the bed next to her.

One of the hands abandoned her breast and started lightly caressing it's way down her abdomen. It only traveled inches before it settled on her sensitive belly, pausing with a gentle but firm little pattern of circles.

Through the panic came a new sensation: the moist heat of a mouth on her breast. He started to suck on her nipple, right through the fabric.

Then she felt teeth gently pull on her now, rock hard nipple. They were still so hardened, so sensitive from her earlier play. Even as the fear gripped her she couldn't help but have a small reaction. They were just so, so sensitive.

"Please, please." That's all she could get out.

The "Don't hurt me" part of it didn't seem to be able to flow.

There was no relief. Almost as if on cue from her, or maybe to just show her how helpless she really was, the large hand teasing her navel suddenly stopped and shifted downward.

"Pl-e-e-e-a-a-s-s-e-e, p-l-e-a-s-e, " was all that would come out.

She was so scared, so tormented, she almost had no will to speak, let alone beg for her mercy. Whoever it was had no mercy intended. Roughly he ripped her thong down and started groping her with rough fingers, mauling her already sensitive lips and clit as if he were trying to produce a reaction caused solely by the pain.

"N-o-o-o, " she begged him.

"Please, oh my God, please stop."

She was devastated.

Not just from her captivity. There were other issues. In spite of herself, in spite of her predicament, through her fear, she could feel the emotions she thought impossible.

She may not be mentally responding to this animal but her body was and she knew it!

Suddenly, he went up above her and slammed two or three big fingers inside her.

"A-a-a-h-h-h, " she bellowed out. Why she hadn't anticipated it, she didn't know. All she knew was that her sensitive pussy was being brutally ravaged by those rough fingers.

And that her hips were moving slowly against them! As she tried to recover, she gasped and jumped but couldn't get away. His weight on her was way too much for her to dislodge.

His fingers went faster, exploring the inside of her. Bending, thrusting and probing as if they had gone mad. When the thumb started rubbing her clit, she did her best to mentally detach herself from her frail situation and think only of how to get out of it unharmed.

It was so hard to do. Her pussy had become nothing more than a mass of throbbing nerves.

She had never realized exactly when her body had betrayed her mind and became a willing participant. She only knew that it was rolling slightly, responding to the roughness of the course digits.

And all at once it just seemed to appear. Out of nowhere, totally uninvited, and totally bewildering.

Response!

Fast building, totally unexpected. And very, very definite.

ORGASM!!!

She couldn't believe it! Couldn't comprehend what was happening! How could it happen? That wasn't supposed to be so. It was mad! It was totally shameful!!

It was also complete. Instant tightening of the muscles, the familiar convulsion of the stomach. Then release.

"A-a-a-a-u-u-h-h-h," It poured from her, just as it had done earlier from the sensitive touch of her fingers.

Only this wasn't sensitive. It was hard, driving rough strokes that somehow gave much pleasure and yet some pain at the same time.

The more she moaned then harder they drove into her.

And then. Nothing.

He quit. Just that fast.

Her orgasm left her head spinning and her body thrashing about on the bed, somehow looking for more.

She felt him get up and then heard clothes dropping to the floor.

What was happening? What danger now?

Then the man's voice was in her ear. "Do you have any other fantasies you like, Babe?"

He jerked the stocking cap off her head.

She squealed and said, "Hell, Yes!!!" as she wrapped her small hand around a throbbing cock.

She knew she would get no sleep that night.