An Invitataion for a Drink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So tell me everything," she said, "and I mean everything."

So I told her. I told her about the picture of Daniel and Ricki. I told her how Daniel asked me to undress, and how I did so nervously. I told her that I confessed to Daniel that I had got hard last time when I watched him masturbate. I told her that he had asked me to masturbate for him. And I told her about the amazing orgasm I had when I saw him cum.

"Baby!" she exclaimed, "your first sex with a guy! How wonderful!"

"It wasn't with a guy," I said. "We were just in the same room together."

She laughed. "If that's how you want to describe what you were doing, that's fine by me sweetie." She asked me to describe Ricki to her, so I did. "She sounds very sexy," she said. "She is," I agreed. "So," Sharon said, "if she gets to make requests, I can too. Right?"

"Maybe," I said, hesitantly. "I suppose."

"What power!" she said. "I'm going to have to think about what I want you two to do."

"Nothing too kinky," I said.

"I'm not sure you mean that," she said. "I'm thinking that maybe Daniel and Ricki have changed you. I'm thinking that maybe they've awoken some kinkiness in you."

I thought for a moment. Might she be right? "Is that good or bad?" I asked.

"It's good, baby. I can't wait for us to explore our kinky fantasies together," she said. "And I can't wait to hear about your next date with Daniel."

___________________

Ricki texted me on Monday. "David: You are very sweet! Thank you so much for undressing for Daniel. He told me how exciting it was to watch you masturbate. And I'm so glad you liked the picture of me and Daniel."

"The picture was beautiful," I replied.

"Were you nervous?" she asked.

"Yes, at first," I said. "But I got so turned on by seeing Daniel masturbate that I couldn't help myself and got hard."

"Did you tell Sharon?" she asked.

"Yes. She loved hearing about it."

"She sounds like a wonderful girl. You're very lucky to find someone like that so young. I was 35 before I met Daniel."

"She is very sweet," I said. "I can't wait for her to return."

"When is she back?" Ricki asked.

"In two weeks," I said.

"Will you still see Daniel then?" she asked.

I hadn't even thought about that. "I don't know," I said. "It's up to Sharon, I think."

"Send me her email address. I'll persuade her," Ricki wrote.

______________

I was waiting nervously for Sharon's request. I was half-hoping she had forgotten, but the other half of me was hoping that she hadn't. I felt like I was embarked on a crazy adventure, half wanting it to end so I could get safely back to shore, and half hoping it would continue, wanting to know where it might end up.

She sent me an email Wednesday.

"David, baby," she began, "here's what I want you to do on your next date with Daniel. I want you to become lovers. Not just watch each other, but touch each other. I want you to hold his cock, to masturbate him, and to suck him. And I want you to let him do the same to you. I want him to cum all over you, maybe in your mouth. I want you to have the most amazing orgasm with his hands on your cock or your cock in his mouth. And I want to hear all about it, every detail of every caress and every lick and every suck. And photographs. I want a photo of you two making love together. Will you do this for me baby? Please?"

I read her email over and over. Could I really do what she wanted? I closed my eyes and remembered the last time with Daniel. I remembered the moment I stopped my resistance and allowed my cock to reflect my feelings. I remembered how it felt as I got hard, as Daniel watched my cock grow, how it felt when I moved my hand to my cock and started masturbating for him. And I realized that that was what I was doing: not just masturbating in the same room as him, but masturbating for him, showing him how excited he made me and how hard I was because I was naked with him. My cock started growing again as I remembered that evening. I replied to Sharon. "Yes. Yes to all of it. I love you sweetie."

"I love you too David," she replied.

And she added: "Ricki wrote to me. She is so sweet. We've become good friends already."

_____________

I was watching Daniel on the treadmill from my position behind the desk. When everyone else had left I walked over to him. He smiled at me. "You are looking very cute tonight," he said.

"Maybe you're just very horny," I replied.

"Maybe you'll find out later," he said, then added quickly, "I am seeing you later, aren't I?"

I laughed. "You imagine I could stay away after that orgasm I had last week?"

"I can't wait to watch you masturbate again," Daniel said.

"Maybe that's not on tonight's agenda," I said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because maybe somebody has requested something different," I said.

"Sharon?"

I nodded.

___________

Daniel answered the door to his room again wearing the hotel dressing gown. He poured me some wine, and I sat down in my usual chair.

"Daniel," I said, "can you take off that dressing gown? I've never seen your cock grow hard. It's always erect when you open that gown."

He took it off. His cock was semi-hard, and as I watched, it grew bigger and harder. I stood up and started to undress, more slowly this time than last, remembering to turn around so he could see my ass. By the time I turned back, I too was hard. This time I made no attempt to hide my erection. I sat back in the chair and spread my legs so he could see my excitement. My boldness, and his eyes on my cock, made me harder still.

"So here's Sharon's request," I said. I read him her email.

"And what did you reply?" he asked.

"I said yes, to all of it."

"Are you really sure?" he asked.

I stood up and walked towards him. He reached up and took my hands in his and drew me down towards him. He pulled me close. Our chests touched, then our cocks. His erection pressed against mine and our legs intertwined. Then he rolled me over so I was under him, and his hands explored my chest and stomach. He gently tweeked my nipple, and his mouth traced a path downwards, heading down to where I wanted so much to feel his lips. His hand moved to my cock, holding the shaft and lifting the tip to his mouth. He took me into his mouth and I felt the warmth of his tongue caress my erection and his firm hand stroke my shaft. I was moaning, knowing I couldn't withstand it much longer. "Daniel," I moaned, "I'm going to cum!" His mouth and his hand took me over the edge. I felt my semen shoot through my cock and spill in to his mouth as though in slow motion, as though I could feel my cum arising within me and forcing itself through my cock to splash through his lips and onto his tongue.

My orgasm subsided. Daniel took his mouth from my cock and gently kissed my lips. He held me in his arms, my head on his shoulder, his face turned towards mine. We didn't speak for a few minutes. Then he kissed me again, more firmly, and his kiss sent a current of excitement through my body, from my lips to my cock, which jerked against his leg. "Wow," he said, "that little kiss did that?" And he kissed me again, more insistently, and I opened my mouth so his tongue could touch mine. "Can you taste your cum?" he asked me, kissing me again, more deeply still. "I loved sucking your cock," he said. "I loved feeling your cum shoot into my mouth." His words spoken softly into my ear excited me again. His hand held my cock. I could feel it growing again with his kisses and his whispers and his caresses and the feel of his body pressing against mine. And now my hand sought out his cock, touching it, gently at first, then holding it more firmly. It was hard and warm, and felt so potent, so powerful, and I wanted so much to make it respond to my touch. Daniel exhaled a little gasp.

I sat up on the bed next to him, wanting to watch what I was doing to him, to mark it clearly in my memory so I wouldn't forget how he looked the night we became lovers. Daniel reclined on the pillow watching my hand stroke his cock. "Is that good?" I asked him. "Should I go faster?" He laughed. "It's good," he said. "For your first time at gay sex, it's wonderful."

I gave him a dirty look. "You promised this wouldn't make me gay," I said. "Maybe I should stop right now."

"I take it back," he replied. "Stroking my cock won't make you gay. But sucking it . . . I can't promise what effect that will have on you."

"Ok, Ok," I said, "I'll risk it. But I'm only going to do it because Sharon asked me to."

"Sharon is a wonderful girl," he said. His sentence trailed off into a soft moan as my lips brushed against his cock. I licked the tip very softly, collecting the wetness gently seeping from it on my tongue. I formed my lips around the tip and ran them slowly back and forth across him. His moans became longer and longer. I opened my mouth to take his cock inside me. My hand held his thick shaft and I stroked him more firmly. I pictured how his cock had gushed with semen when he masturbated for me and I wanted to feel that flood shooting deep into my mouth. Then his legs tensed, and his back arched, and with each stroke of my hand his cum shot into my mouth, spurting again and again, filling my mouth and splashing over my face and chin. "More," he said, encouraging my hand to keep stroking him. "A little more."

The tension in his body slowly subsided and he relaxed back onto the bed. I held his softening cock in my hand. He looked up at me and smiled to see my face covered with cum. He reached for me and pulled me down next to him. He kissed my lips. "You look like someone has just cum in your mouth," he said. "Maybe this is the picture that we should send to Sharon," I said. He reached for his phone, and took a picture of my cum-covered face. "Maybe she'll think it wasn't real," he said, and knelt beside me, his cock inches from my mouth. I leaned up and took him in my mouth again, and he took another picture. "Now she'll believe it was for real," he said.

Daniel lay down next to me and we looked at the pictures. "That's very cute," he said of the picture of me with cum all over my face. "Hmm," I said, not so sure. "I look a little of out of it."

"Sucking my cock has that effect on people," he said. "But this one I really love."

Me too. His cock was deep in my mouth, and I was looking up at him with an expression of longing, as though I were begging him to fuck my mouth. "I look like such a slut," I said.

"Don't you?" he said. "That picture could appear on the cover of a book about cock-sucking sluts."

"So maybe I won't have to work at the gym all my life," I replied.

He kissed me again. "Do you think Sharon will like them? he asked.

"Yes," I said. "What about Ricki?"

"They'll drive her crazy," he said. "But what she really wants is a picture of your cock." He handed me his phone and moved down on the bed until his head was next to my cock. He held my cock to his lips, posing for me to take the photograph. Then he kneeled next to me so his cock was against mine. He held both our cocks in his hand, his longer and thicker than mine. He stroked both of us together, our cocks rubbing against each other. "That's what will take her over the edge," he said as I took the picture.

________________

"And then what happened?" Sharon asked, her voice brimming with excitement.

"We talked. Then we made love again."

"How? Tell me!" she insisted.

"He fucked me."

Sharon was silent for a moment. "Fucked you? You mean Daniel fucked your ass?"

"Yes, he fucked my ass," I said.

"My god! How did that happen?"

"I was stroking his cock as we were talking. He was almost ready to cum again, and I realized that I wanted him to cum on my ass not my hand." I replied. "So I asked him to rub his cock along my ass and to cum over it."

"Go on," she said. "What happened?"

"I kneeled on the bed and he stood behind me, and slowly rubbed his cock along the length of my ass, up and down. It felt so amazing. Then, with each stroke, he paused over my opening, and pressed his cock slightly against me. His breathing got deeper and I sensed he was about to cum, and when he next pressed against my opening, I willed myself to open up for him. He slid into me, and then his hands grasped my ass, and he fucked me, with deep hard strokes, and came in me."

"Baby!" she said. "I can't believe he fucked you!"

"Nor could he," I said. "He was so concerned. 'I didn't mean to,' he said. 'I was just pressing lightly, and all of a sudden . . .' I told him I had wanted him to enter me and cum inside me and that it was amazing."

"Was it?" she asked. "Was it amazing?"

"Yes," I said. "It was so intense. My whole body tingled. But you know what was the best thing?"

"Tell me!"

"We made a video of the whole thing. Of Daniel fucking me."

"Send it to me. At once. I mean immediately, David."

_________________

Daniel called me from Miami the next day as I was closing the gym. "How are you, sweetie?" he asked.

"You mean, how's my ass after you had your way with me?" I replied.

"Ok then. How's your cute ass after I accidentally fucked it?"

"It's ok."

"Just ok?"

"It's a little sore," I said. "But you can make it feel better by putting me on my knees and fucking me again."

"Did you send Sharon the pictures?" Daniel asked.

"Yes. And the video."

"And?" he asked.

"I think I managed to shock her. Just a little."

"Congratulations! From being thought straight-laced to being fucked in the ass in a few short weeks!"

"It's amazing what can happen when you meet Mr. Right," I said.

"So you were saving your pretty ass for the right guy?"

"You think I'm the sort of boy who would get on his knees for anyone with a hard cock?"

"I don't know. Maybe I've unleashed a cock-craving monster," he said.

"Well, they would have to kiss as well as you. And ply me with white wine first."

"So is Sharon ok with us seeing each other when she gets back?" he asked.

"Yes. Ricki persuaded her. But she has two conditions."

"What are they?" he asked hesitantly.

"That she can watch us."

"I would love that," he said. "What's the second condition?"

"That we watch her and Ricki together."

"That does sound like a good deal, doesn't it?" he asked.

"I think Sharon is determined that I can't be kinkier than her."

"That's a competition I really want to help you win!" he said.

"I have some ideas," I said. "See you Thursday."

12