An Invitation to Swing

Story Info
Couple attends a swingers ball.
2k words
3.97
60.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisaa
lisaa
20 Followers

The invitation read:

You are invited to a Swingers Ball
Date: July 4th
Time: Cocktails at 6:00pm; Dinner at 7:00pm.
Couples only.

I took my best friend Jim. He is a very striking man; tall, dark hair with a mustache. It was at a big white three story house on acres of land beautifully landscaped with lots of colorful flowers everywhere.

The butler met us at the door directing us where to go. He was dressed in a black and white loin cloth with a black tie. A very handsome man with a great physique. We entered a beautifully decorated large room with a view of the swimming pool backed dropped by the view of the ocean. We followed the crowd to the bar, ordered our drinks. All the hired help were dressed in the same attire. We mingled through the crowd and met all the couples. All the men were very nice looking and the women were highly dressed looking very inviting.

Dinner was announced and we all went into a formal dinning room. We were told to look for our names and sit down at that place setting. All the couples were mixed up so that we were not sitting with our dates. I suppose this was for everyone to get to know each other during dinner.

I was sitting between Steve and Rob. Across from me was Jennifer, Don and Amber. Prime Rib, salad, pasta, vegetables, fruit and more were on the menu. Steve and Rob were very handsome men, very cordial and flirtatious. We were all getting to know each other during dinner. Looking up and down the table I counted fifteen couples. I was thinking to myself with a great big smile on my face the sexual fun we were all going to have.

When we were finished with dinner we all were escorted to the living room for more cocktails. Everyone was laughing and touching each other sizing up who was going to have sex with whom first. At least that is what was on my mind. Of course Rob and Steve were going to be first with me. I was hoping Amber would like to come along too.

I noticed couples were getting really frisky through out the room and I watched them escape to the bedrooms up stairs. Steve and Rob whispered something to each other and the next thing I knew I was being led by the arm to the stairs that led to the bedrooms. We opened a couple of doors until we found an empty one. It was decorated in red and black. Very seductive and erotic. Rob kissed me while Steve sandwiched me from behind. I felt the zipper to my dress sliding down and it dropped to my ankles. Steve squeezed my ass while Rob squeezed my breasts. I unzipped Rob's pants pushing them to the floor. Reaching out I grabbed his cock and began to play with it. Steve's hand reach around between my legs and started to rub my clit. They laid me down on the bed. Rob put his cock to my lips while Steve got undressed. My lips parted and wrapped around his cock. Licking the head; circling the head with my tongue. Inch by inch I sucked his cock down my throat. Deeper and deeper his cock slid down. Twisting my head in a back and forth motion around it, licking his shaft all around with my tongue was driving him crazy. I must admit I give great head.

Steve parted my legs, teasing me with his fingers for a bit then his tongue went into action. Licking my clit while his fingers went in and out of my pussy. I felt a finger probing at my ass hole. Slowly sliding it deep inside me. Now there are two finger in my most private part. I was moaning with so much pleasure I didn't hear the door open. I heard a female voice, I looked up and it was Amber. She was getting undressed. She was a knock-out with huge breasts and a shaven pussy. She sat on the bed next to me, leaned over and began to suck my nipples. My hand wrapped around her tits. My fingers pinched her nipples. Rob took his cock out of my mouth so I could suck on her nipples. She then placed her pussy over my face and sat down. My tongue lapped at her clit and snatch. Darting my tongue in and out of her she squeezed my face with her thighs I almost could breath. She moved Steve out of her way and began to do the same to me as Steve and Rob looked on. Amber was driving me wild. Rob changed places with Steve. Amber guided his cock into my pussy. Slowly he pushed his solid rock hard cock in. Steve was fingering Amber's cunt to get it nice and wet. Then his cock went in her pussy just above my face. As he went in and out my tongue licked his shaft and her lips. Rob was pumping away at my pussy at the same time; faster and deeper he went. His balls were slapping my ass. I told him to fuck my ass hole. I wanted to feel his cock tight inside me. When he was able to go all the way in, I told Steve to fuck my pussy at the same time. With no hesitation he obliged me. I love to feel two cocks fucking me at once. Amber laid down in front of me so I could eat her cunt. We were all going so wild it was not long before I started to cum. That made Steve, Rob and Amber do the same. We all fell from exhaustion. After we rested a bit I excused myself. I was going to find another room full of cum, oops I mean fun.

Walking down the hall I heard laughter coming from this one room. I opened the door and saw five ladies enjoying themselves. They all invited me in to join them. I walked over to the bed and was pushed right in the center. Hands were all over me. Touching all of my exposed areas. One lady bent down, licked my lips and darted her tongue inside my mouth. She kissed me very passionately. My nipples were being sucked by different ladies. Hands were fucking my pussy and ass hole. I couldn't tell whose hands were where but all hands were giving me pleasure. I sucked each pussy as they all sucked mine. I never knew how much fun having sex with women could be.

After about an hour with the group of ladies, I went to explore more rooms and more of the invited guests. I heard moans and groans coming from the living room down stairs. I ventured down to see what was going on. My eyes got wide with delight. There were a bunch of couples fucking right next to each other. I saw some switch from on person to another. I walked in the middle of the circle and said "I'm next. " To my surprise I was pulled to the floor, a man got on top of me and began to fuck me. He had a very large cock. With all the activity I've had already my pussy was primed for his monstrous cock. After a few minutes he was tapped on the shoulder. He got up and another man took his place, It was like playing musical chairs only we were using cocks. When all the cocks went soft and were rejuvenating, a few of the ladies started fucking each other and the rest of us followed. It didn't take the men long to get an erection again after watching a bunch of women getting off on each other.

I was so tired but not threw having fun yet, I went exploring through out the house looking for more adventure. I wanted to clean up a bit first. I knocked on doors until I found the ladies room. There were ladies dressed in toga out fits ready to help you clean up. This bathroom was huge. Right in the middle was a Jacuzzi big enough to fit four to five people in it. The ladies helped me in the tub and began to wash me. They washed me from head to toe and everything in between. They dried me off, combed my hair, refreshed my make-up, they did it all. I was so refreshed and ready to find something new.

At the end of the hall was a big double door. I hadn't seen this room before. I walked up to it and knocked. I heard someone yell "come on in if you dare. " I opened it and walked in. I saw a man shackled with his hands in the air, legs spread apart with a bar device. A woman was dressed all in leather with a whip. She was whipping his back side as he screamed in pain. He had something tied to his cock weighing it down. A cock ring tightly around his cock almost making his balls turn blue. The woman looked at me and asked me if I liked what I saw. I replied that it was quite interesting but I was unfamiliar with this. She told me to sit in the chair and watch. I was welcomed to use the toys next to it if I wanted to. She continued to whip this man an tell him what a worthless man he was. He was to call her Mistress and repeat what she was saying to him. She stood in front of him and put on a strap-on dildo.

"Do you know what I am going to do with this," she asked?

"Fuck me" he replied?

"Fuck you where" she asked.

"In my ass" he responded

"That is one place I am going to fuck you with it. First you are going to give me head, suck my cock all the way down your throat," she replied.

She unshackled him and ordered him to his knees. "Open your mouth real wide" she ordered. "Yes Mistress" he whimpered. He took her cock into his mouth like a good slave. She began to push back and forth down his throat. With her whip she smacked his body where ever she wanted to. Each whack got harder. I could see welts begin to form. She took her cock out of his mouth and ordered him to put his face on the floor, ass end up. She walked around behind him, gave his ass a good slap. She licked her fingers nice and wet and slid one at a time in his ass hole to prepare it for her cock. Slowly she pushed her dick in his ass until she was able to slide it in and out with ease.

"Oh yeah" she said. "You are my pussy mouth fucking slut, aren't you bitch"?

"Yes, I am Mistress. " "I am your fucking slut puppy. " "Fuck me like the whore I am for you. "

Faster and faster she pumped his ass. She told him to take the cock ring off and get prepared to loose your load of cum. I could tell he was more than ready to empty his load.

"Tell me when I can cum Mistress. I am ready to cum hard for you. "

"Are you ready.... ready..... ok cum for me now you prick!" "You fucking cock sucking slave. " "Cum for me NOWWWWW!"

He let loose of a load of cum like I have never seen. I thought he was never going to stop. She kept pounding away at his ass the whole time and even after he quit cumming.

She looked at me and asked if I enjoyed watching that. I think she could tell I did with the big smile on my face. She asked if I was enjoying myself at the party. I told her I was very much so. Come to find out she was our hostess.

When we left in the morning, I walked away very full filled and very sore. "I'll be back," I said as we drove away.

lisaa
lisaa
20 Followers