An Invitation to Tea

Story Info
A submissive man is invited to a very fragrant afternoon tea.
1.3k words
3.84
11.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The invitation arrived. The postcard had a picture of a teapot in the shape of a shoe. You were partly amused and partly embarrassed as the postcard seemed so exposing.

The invitation read: Please arrive promptly on Saturday at 2 pm for tea, freshly prepared, delicious and fragrant.

You had been talking to her for weeks, sharing your darkest fantasies, ideas and things you hadn't told anyone. Knowing full well that her imaginative approach to things could take your desires and turn them into an encounter that would both challenge and arouse you, your need to submit was stronger than ever.

As the days ticked down, you read and reread the postcard, mulling over each word, wondering exactly what she meant, delicious and fragrant. You had an inkling but surely she wasn't going to do that, not yet.

Friday arrived and you enjoyed an hour chatting on the phone, on your knees by your bed. She checked you understood, discussed any concerns and ensured you knew that you could use your safe word if you felt you needed to. Her reassurance helped calm your nerves. You tried to find out exactly what she had in mind but she gave no more information except for telling you that she had planned only things you had consented and agreed to. Fuck! You had ticked yes to a whole host of things so that didn't narrow it down by much.

Sleeping would be hard fought tonight. Horny, nervous, apprehensive; every emotion was running through you as you let out a frustrated sigh. You tossed and turned for most of the night. Tea for two, two for tea, went round in your head. Fuck! I know what she is up to, was the last thought as you finally fell asleep.

Groggy and disorientated, you reached for the alarm. Urrrggh! 7am! After barely any sleep, you felt like crap but managed to drag yourself out of bed, needing a pee. You grinned.

Showered and shaved, smart casual had been the agreed dress code so you opted for well fitted jeans, a smart shirt and cuff links, aftershave and a watch. Your boots were polished. The last thing to do was to get a bunch of flowers and head out for the drive north.

You politely knocked on her front door. You nearly choked when a maid, dressed in a black dress, white apron and a little cap, opened it. Part of you wanted to turn and run but you remembered her telling you that you wouldn't need to serve the tea.

"Miss is expecting you," said the maid. "Please come in,"

Muttering your thanks, you noticed the maid stood a few inches taller than yourself but you took her at face value. Handing over the flowers you followed the maid into a room that was both comfortable and normal. Miss looked up at you and laughed as she arose.

"What did you expect, a dungeon?"

You grinned with embarrassment as you looked around the room. It was full of books and ceramics. Doing a double take, you noticed the snow globes on a shelf. Miss saw where you were looking and grinned.

"Well Dommes have a soft side too.Come sit down," indicating to an armchair. She turned to the maid.

"Penny, please prepare the tea and cake. Warm the pots and I will be right out."

You sat down and swallowed your nerves. Miss took a seat opposite you. You noticed that her seat was a little higher. Dressed in a calf length dress and stockings, you couldn't help wondering if they were hold ups or not. She touched your knee. You looked up and tried to calm down. Her look was direct, not unkind but there was no coyness or pretence.

"Now I'm going to check on things. We are simply having tea. How you behave and conduct yourself will help me determine if you are suitable."

"Yes I understand miss," you stuttered.

She smiled and arose, leaving the room and you to your thoughts. You wanted this, and wanted to please her but it was scary as well and she hadn't asked you to do anything you hadn't damn near begged for.

The time ticked by. It seemed to drag. You could hear quiet chatter but it was too muffled to make out any meaning. Looking up as the door to the room opened, you saw that Miss had changed her dress. She made no comment and you didn't query it. The maid entered carrying a tray laden with goodies. You automatically got up to help but a look from Miss stilled your hands and you sat back down quietly.

Cups that looked like bone china were placed on the tea table. A small silver teapot was placed close to you and a larger China one was placed close to Miss along with a small, matching milk jug. Some little sandwiches minus the crusts and little cakes were also placed beside you and Miss.

"Thank you Penny. Do pour for me and then you can leave." she said

The maid first poured the tea for Miss using a tea strainer to catch the leaves. She then poured yours but didn't use a strainer or offer you any milk. The colour of your tea was a pale, amber. She looked at you quietly and nodded so slightly that you almost missed her ghost of a smile.

Miss added some milk to her tea, her eyes glinting as she looked at you taking the small cup in shaking hands. As you sipped the 'tea' it was just warm and clearly fresh. It wasn't unpleasant but had a slightly salty taste to it and a hint of fragrance you didn't wish to gulp so you continued to slowly sip and looked up. She indicated the delicate finger foods.

"Well and good. Do take a sandwich. Penny makes the best bread," she said it as if this event was just an ordinary afternoon tea, giving no indication of any discomfort. She mentioned that she had to change her dress as she had a little accident and it got damp. This nearly made you choke.

You did your best to answer questions and engage in conversation, sipping your special blend and doing your best to eat the sandwiches and cakes. It was torture, yet you couldn't deny how turned on you were. You weren't horny but submissive and in awe of how she took your 'idea' and twisted it. The conversation ranged from the latest political shenanigans to why she liked snow globes and what you enjoyed about design.

You took your last sip of 'tea.' she smiled and looking at your empty cup "I do hope you enjoyed your tea."

Nodding, you cleared your throat. "Yes Miss. It was amazing. A brew I would love to have more of if I'm lucky enough."

She smiled, leaned forward and touched your knee again. She indicated to the floor. You kneeled down and slid closer. Miss tucked her finger under your chin forcing you to look up. She smiled and gave you just a feather-light brush of a kiss.

"Good boy. You were impeccable and so polite. Well done for drinking every drop."

You blushed and felt warm all over, happy that she was happy. She indicated for you to rise and you swiftly stood. "Oh and thank you for my flowers. They are lovely. Penny has popped them in my bedroom."

The Maid appeared as her name was mentioned, clearly indicating it was time to go. You looked at Miss. She touched your hand.

"Please do ring me to let me know when you've reached home safely sweet boy and we shall discuss your next visit, for a longer stay."

With that she sat down and picked up a book. You were clearly dismissed so you followed Penny to the front door.

Penny quietly wished you a safe drive. Muttering a stunned thanks, you headed for the car. You had a long drive ahead of you and needed time to process things. Tea for two would never be the same again, that was for sure!