An Invite... Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down and placing her hands on Meg's head, she pulled Meg's head back and tilted it so that they could look at each other.

"Let's go to bed, baby," saying it as Vic helped Meg from her knees, then giving her a long, throat-tonguing kiss, Vic's hands squeezing Meg's ass-cheeks softly.

"On your back, sweetie," Vic commanded after she had taken Meg's tee off of her, "close your eyes and just trust me, okay?"

"Okay," Meg said easily. She did trust Vic and besides she wanted to get on with this girl-sex thing they were into.

"Kiss me," Vic said softly as she leaned her face over Meg's.

Meg kissed her, softly at first, more lustfully as the kiss continued. In the middle of this, she felt Vic's hand slip between her legs and felt two fingers slip into her pussy.

Slowly as they kissed harder and harder, Vic's fingering of Meg increased to the point that towards the end, she was causing Meg to grunt each time her fingers slammed deep into her drenched cunt.

Meg grunted alright, but in pleasure, not in pain. Meg's pussy hadn't been pounded this hard since that hook-up a couple of months ago when she fucked these two hung black guys in front of her husband. And as good as that was, it wasn't as good as this, Meg thought as she humped her pussy to meet Vic's finger-thrusts.

With a cry of anguish, Meg cried her orgasm aloud again. Her hands holding Vic's hand in place so that she could fuck her two fingers harder.

Feeling Vic's weight when she climbed into the bed, Meg could feel the bed moving a bit as Vic got into position over her.

"Open your eyes, sweetie," Meg heard Vic say.

When she did, she saw Vic's naked pussy just inches away from her face. About that same time she felt Vic's mouth begin to chew and eat at her pussy. Without thinking twice, Meg pulled at Vic's hips as she raised her mouth to eat Vic's pussy, slipping her tongue deep into Vic's tasty warmness.

They sixty-nined each other to multiple orgasms and mutual soreness for about three hours. When they finally admitted that they could eat no more or be eaten anymore, that their jaws and pussies were sore as hell, they untangled themselves from each other.

Cuddling up into each other's arms after they had cleaned up in the master bath, Meg settled in with her head on Vic's chest, her lips able to place the occasional kiss to Vic's hard nipples as they cuddled.

"Like that, did you, baby?" Vic finally asked, breaking the silence of the moment.

"I did...all of it, I liked it a lot," Meg answered, punctuating her words with a tongue-flick of Vic's nipple.

"Why don't you run home in the morning, get some clothes and stuff and come back to spend the night?" Vic asked out of the blue.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Meg answered as she moved to slip between Vic's legs under the sheets.

"What are you doing?" Vic asked, knowing the answer to her question.

"One more time? One more taste?" Meg said in a tone of 'almost begging'.

"Taste away, sweetie," Vic said softly as she opened her legs, watching Meg's head disappear under the sheets.

"Ooooh yeah, baby, just like that," Vic cooed moments later...

12