An Invite... Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh yeah, Vic, just like that momma," Maddie cooed when she felt Vic's tongue begin to take swipes up and down her pussy, "Ooooh, that's good ladies, that's really good."

Suddenly Maddie pulled her tit from Meg's mouth while grabbing a fistful of Meg's hair, pulling Meg's head hard against the couch back. Leaning down, Maddie kissed Meg hard while she started moving her pussy back and forth against Vic' velvety tongue, moving fast and furiously.

If anyone was watching from across the street, the three women were indeed, giving 'em a show for the ages.

When Maddie climaxed, she shoved her tongue so deep into Meg's mouth that Meg thought she would choke. Just as quickly, Maddie lifted her pussy from Vic's gnawing mouth and broke her kiss with Meg which left Meg panting and wanting more of what Maddie was dishing out.

"You have toys?" Maddie asked Vic whose lips were glistening with Maddie's pussy juices.

Nodding, Vic started to get up when Maddie said, "No, we'll go to the bedroom just as soon as Meg gets her clothes off."

They were in the bedroom within a minute...

They spent the next two hours eating each other's pussy, sometimes in a daisy-chain, sometimes in a sixty-nine by two of them with the other watching and playing with themselves, waiting their turn on the Maddie-train.

After they had cleaned up during a break from the sex-play, it was then that Maddie asked Vic about her toys.

"Some bindings, a couple of vibrators of various length and thickness, and my pride and joy, a strap-on dildo that's sure to get you off," Vic replied.

"Get the strap-on and the bindings," Maddie directed, as she leaned over to nuzzle Meg's snatch with her nose, "I think Ms. Meg wants me to fuck her, don't you, bitch, you want me to fuck you, don't you."

"Uh-huh," was all that Maggie said.

When Vic returned with the goods as asked, Maddie had just slipped her mouth over Meg's clit and was chewing on it gently.

Lifting her head slightly, she said, "Tie her arms above her head, to the backboard, then go sit in the corner and watch."

Vic did as she was told, the whole time Maddie still chewing on Meg's clit while Meg just let it all happen to her.

Standing, Maddie put on and adjusted the harness of the strap-on, the large, thick dildo bobbing in front of her as she did so.

Finished, she crawled onto the bed, telling Meg to spread her legs. Guiding the tip of the dildo to the entrance of Meg's love-canal, Maddie slowly began slipping it in, the thickness stretching Meg's pussy-walls to the limit, she thought at the time.

When Maddie had buried the dildo all the way in, she began stroking slowly, building speed and thrusts slowly until she was fucking Meg as hard and savagely as Meg had ever been fucked. She fucked Meg so hard that at the end, after Meg had exploded with an incredible orgasm, she remained whimpering from the pain and the pleasure from the pain.

"Vic, come here, between Meg's legs, you need to kiss it and make it all better for Meg, I fucked her hard, Vic," Maddie said sternly to Vic who had been masturbating while watching the show.

Vic stood and, walking to the end of the bed, she crawled between Meg's legs, laying on her stomach so that she could kiss Meg's sore pussy and make it all better.

Walking up to the end of the bed, Maddie gripped Vic's hips with both hands and positioned the tip of the strap-on dildo just barely between Vic's pussy lips.

Bending over, Maddie whispered into Vic's ear, "I fucked her hard, Vic, just like I'm going to do to you," thrusting her hips at the same time and burying the dildo to the hilt in one, swift movement.

Vic gasped, then relaxed as the fucking got harder and faster, returning her mouth to the well-fucked pussy of her co-worker. Oh it hurt like hell, thought Vic, but in a good way if that was possible.

Vic climaxed from being fucked. Meg climaxed from Vic eating her. And Maddie decided it was now time for her to get hers.

"Both of you, sit up against the backboard," Maddie directed her two dates as she slipped out of the harness, dropping it to the floor afterwards. Crawling into the bed from the foot, she crawled between Meg's legs, lowered her head and began eating Meg's snatch.

Reaching with her hand to Vic, she started playing with Vic as she ate Meg. When Meg climaxed, Maddie quickly moved between Vic's legs and gave her some of the same, getting Vic off quickly. Rolling over onto her back, she lifted her arms above her head and looked at Vic, then, at Meg.

"Tie me up, ladies, I want you to take turns and fuck my brains out, got it?"

They got it. They fucked her brains out as asked...

12