An Irish Adventure

Story Info
Colin Farrell shows Irish hospitality.
2.3k words
4.55
29.7k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maeve Flannery took a final look in the mirror. A well-built lass in jeans, low cut top and boots looked back. Thick dark blonde hair hung in curls down her back. Now, if only she was sure Colin would be at the pub tonight!

Maeve had waited all her 31 years for this vacation. Her mother was Irish, her dad American. Living in the States, her ma had never had the chance to go back to her homeland, but kept in touch with her family near Dublin. Maeve always wanted to visit the places she had heard about her entire life, and finally she was here! She had talked her best friend Molly into coming along. One entire month to explore the Republic!

Maeve was determined to meet Colin Farrell. Yeah, she knew his reputation, but it didn't bother her. In fact, she was banking on that to help her achieve her goal. The thought uppermost in her mind? Bed Colin! When planning the trip, she found out her favorite Irish pub band, Flogging Molly, would be playing several nights at Colin's beloved local pub.

Maeve and Molly had rooms at a nearby hotel within walking distance to the pub. Over the week, they had visited the establishment nearly each evening, mingling with the locals and enjoying the band. They had struck up a friendship with the bartender, who had taken a fancy to Molly. Though him, the girls always had choice seats and free Guinness.

Loud knocking on the door startled Maeve from her reverie.

"Come on in, Molly!"

Molly bustled into the room, hair flying and bags dragging. "Do you think we'll be needing jackets tonight?"

Maeve shook her head. "Nope, don't think so. Anyway, I won't be needing one..."

Molly giggled. "So, you think this will be the night, eh? Well, Paddy did say that he expected the Farrell entourage tonight." Molly leaned forward, and gave her friend a conspiratorial wink. "He's reserving the table next to ours for them!"

Maeve felt an involuntary shiver course through her. She had been a fan of Colin's for quite sometime, and tried to catch all of his movies. After her disastrous last romance, she had decided to reach for the stars. What the hell, you only live once, right? So, she found herself here, in Dublin with her best friend, only hours away from meeting the man of her fantasies!

"Molly, just remember, no knocking on my door at 4 am...I'll be busy!"

The girls broke up with laughter, heading out the door.

Paddy greeted the girls and showed them to their table. They could see that the tables next to them had reserved signs on them.

"Lassies, would you be having some dinner now?"

Molly shook her head yes. Maeve however, wasn't sure she could eat anything. Her stomach was just aflutter with nervous butterflies, but knowing she'd be having 'a pint or two', she thought she'd better eat something.

Paddy brought them the daily special and kissed Molly on the head. Maeve smiled at her friend. "Seems Ireland agrees with you, too."

Molly blushed. "Okay, okay, so I like him. Who says you're the only one who came here to get laid?" They burst out laughing, giving each other high-fives.

Shortly after the band started, Paddy joined the girls at their table. He had arranged for another bartender to take over for the night.

The band was kickin' and the Guinness fresh when Colin's crowd finally made an appearance. Well, if you can call 5 people a "crowd". Colin, his brother Eamonn, and three other pals quietly slid into the pub and had taken the table reserved for them. Seeing Paddy, Colin waved and raised his mug to him.

Colin had already checked out the two fine lasses sitting with Paddy. Obviously, one was with him, but the other, now she was a damn fine looking woman. Colin decided a closer look was in order. Making excuses, he made his way to the table behind Maeve's and sat down behind her.

She hadn't noticed when Colin moved because she was caught up in singing. She was trying her hardest to be casual, nonchalant, but had caught his eye a few times and given him her best smile.

She gasped when she felt his warm breath and the sound of his husky voice in her ear. "Now what would a lovely lass like yourself be doing in this pub knowing all the words to a Flogging Molly song?"

Maeve nearly melted in her seat. Paddy took the lead. "Ladies, allow me to introduce you to Ireland's favorite son. Maeve, Molly, Colin Farrell."

Colin nodded to Molly, but took Maeve's hand in his. It felt like sparks passing between them. Maeve's hand was shaking and her entire body was covered in gooseflesh. Her nipples had become hard, and were quite obviously pushing at the front of her sheer top.

"Glad to meet you Colin" she finally stammered.

She could feel Colin's gaze rake over her. "The pleasure's all mine, lass. Mind if I join you?"

Colin slid his chair next to Maeve's and signaled the bartender to bring more drinks. They all chatted away, and as Maeve expected he was funny and charming, not to mention gorgeous and sexy! It wasn't long until Colin had his arm around Maeve, and her hand slid along his thigh. They had been flirting outrageously and Maeve noticed Colin really didn't pound down the pints as he was rumored to do.

When the band began a slow song, Colin took her hand and led her to the dance floor. They held each other closely, their hips pressed together. Colin's lips grazed her earlobe, and she sighed. Grinning, he proceeded to kiss her. His lips gentle but insistent, her response yielding yet hot. Their tongues slowly danced together. Maeve involuntarily pulled him closer, becoming more aggressive. She slowly sucked on his tongue and licked over his bottom lip.

It was Colin's turn to gasp. This girl was electric! He could feel his cock stirring, getting hard in seconds. He pressed harder into her, hoping she was as excited as he was.

Maeve moaned softly as her nipples grazed over Colin's chest. He subtly danced her back away from the crowd and backed her against a doorway. He looked deeply into her eyes, searching, making sure she wanted to continue this.

Maeve sensed his hesitation. She reached out, her hands around his neck, and pulled his lips back to hers. "What are you waiting for?' Her lips barely touching his.

Colin smiled. "So, we are of a like mind then?'

Maeve decided to be bold. Lightly licking over his lips, she slid her hand along the crotch of his jeans, stroking his hard cock. "I'd say we all have the 'like mind'".

Colin's mind was whirling. Glancing over his shoulder, he could see Molly and Paddy had left, and his own group had departed. "Looks like it's just me and you, lass." He kissed her quick, then pulled her along a hallway at the back of the pub. Colin opened one of the doors, pulled her in, and then locked it behind her.

Maeve could see this was a storeroom of sorts, a few shelving units, boxes, and some stacked crates. Colin took her in his arms, running his fingers through her hair. The light of the full moon streaming through the window illuminated her face. He kissed her, crushing her lips with his. She responded back, pulling him into her hips.

He kissed down her throat, nuzzling her neck, spurred on by her moans. Her hands roamed over his shoulders, down his arms; finally she stroked over his nipples through his shirt. He pushed her back a bit, so he could loosen her blouse. His eyes bored into hers as he slipped his fingers over her breast, tugging at her nipple. She could feel her panties dampening when his lips followed the trail his fingers had burned on her skin. Colin scooted her back onto a desk that was situated in the corner of the storeroom. He took the opportunity to strip off his t-shirt. Maeve let out a low whistle.

"Damn, Colin, I knew you were fine, but mm, mm."

Colin laughed. "Woman, you make me blush." He reached over and tugged on her top. "Your turn..."

Maeve raised her arms. "Do the honors?"

Colin nodded. "My pleasure..."

Not stopping with the blouse, he reached behind her and unclasped her bra, sliding it off her arms and dropping it behind her. He lifted he up and sat her on the edge of the desk, his fingers slipping over now exposed breasts. Her nipples grew even harder under his fingertips, and she moaned loudly when his rough tongue swiped over each one.

She slid back on the desk, Colin following. He fluffed their shirts and placed them under her head, kissing her, his hands massaging her breasts one by one.

Maeve worked her hand lower, deftly unfastening his jeans. Her hips were pushing against his thigh as her fingers slid down into his boxers to free his erection.

Now it was Colin's turn to moan as she softly stroked over his hard shaft. He kissed her harder, sliding his hand down her side into the waist of her jeans. He fumbled with the snap for a moment before it gave way, and he slid his fingers down further. She shifted positions just a bit to give him better leverage and Colin took full advantage. His fingers swiped over her very wet and cleanly shaven pussy, which caused her to squeeze his cock .

Colin leaned his head back and moaned. "No more lass, I can't take this." He pulled her to a sitting position, admiring how her breasts bounced and her hair spread around her shoulders like a cloud.

"Colin, is something wrong?"

Colin shook his head. "No, no, we just need to get rid of these f*cking jeans!"

Giggling, she hopped off the desk and took her jeans off. Colin was struggling to get his off over his large erection. Maeve couldn't help herself, she just had to lean forward and taste his big cock!

Colin's breath hissed between his teeth. "Maeve, damn lass!"

All he could do was lean back against the desk as Maeve had knelt down on her discarded jeans and began to worship his cock with her tongue. Over and over she ran the tip of her tongue along the shaft, stopping to tease under the head, then lightly running her teeth around the ridge. Colin wound his fingers in her curls, his breathing faster. His mind was in a whirl when she wrapped her fingers around the shaft and sucked on the tip, her tongue swirling under the head. Before he could even imagine what she would do next, he felt her take his throbbing member deep into her throat.

Maeve was having a field day. She wanted him to remember this as the best BJ he ever had. She cupped his balls in her hand, squeezing lightly as her head slid up and down on his cock. Colin was stroking her hair and moaning her name, over and over. She could feel his cock grow even bigger, his balls tightening. She knew he was about to cum...

Colin could hardly breathe. He didn't think anyone, ever made him feel like this. He couldn't hold back even though he didn't want to cum yet.

She continued her oral tricks on him until, with a loud moan and calling her name, he came. She didn't stop sucking him until she had every last drop.

Colin lifted her to her feet, and pulled her into him. His mouth plundered hers, his tongue deep in her mouth. He turned her around and lifted her onto the edge of the desk. "Jaysus, woman, what was that? I can hardly stand up!"

Maeve laughed. "Oh, you know us American women, never know what tricks we have in our bags..."

Colin played his fingers through her hair, twirling a curl. "Well, I guess I'll have to show you what a strapping Irish lad can do then..."

He kissed her again, pushing her back on the desk. He nuzzled into her neck, licking and sucking her into a frenzy. His fingers teased her nipples until they were hard little pebbles, finally bringing his hot mouth down to kiss and taunt them. He kept his hand busy, tickling her belly, tearing her thong right off!

Maeve now knew how Colin felt. He looked up at her, his brown eyes sparkling with mischief as he licked his way down her belly. She could only moan as his tongue traced it's way over her slick lips while his fingers massaged her bottom.

Colin licked her from bottom to top, his tongue rough as he licked over her clit. He could hear how her breathing quickened and her entire bottom tightened as he nibbled and teased her clit. He slid a finger slowly into her, his cock once again hard when he felt how tight she was.

Maeve grabbed Colin's hair, pulling his face deeper between her legs. She begged him to keep going, don't stop, until finally she bathed his face in her sweet nectar.

That didn't even slow Colin. He licked her more, until she begged him for mercy.

Pulling her back to the edge of the desk, Colin stood and stroked his cock over her wetness. Maeve groaned when Colin pushed his manhood deep into her. He moaned aloud when he felt her velvety wetness engulf him, her creamy thighs wrapped around his waist. His lips ground into hers, as they met thrust for thrust. His strong hands pulled her body into his, her nails raked his back with pleasure. Wrapped around each other, they exploded together.

Colin gently set her back on the edge of the desk. They kissed and nuzzled for a few minutes, then gathered their discarded clothing.

Maeve took his hand and thanked him for such a wonderful evening. Colin pushed her back against the wall, pinning her hands.

"What, you think this is over?" He smiled his most endearing smile. "Not by a longshot, Maeve. Your vacation has just begun."

To be continued...