An Island Escape Ch. 02

Story Info
It's Bree's turn to control.
840 words
4.36
10.4k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree led Max in the house, slightly nervous, because she had never been the one in charge before. Sure, she had tempted Max beyond belief, but never actually taken control.

"Go meet me in the bedroom," she instructed, "or else you'll be punished."

"Ok." Max replied.

"Excuse me?" Bree asked sharply.

"Ok." Max repeated.

THWACK

Bree smacked Max's butt. "When you talk to me, you will say 'yes Mistress' or 'no Mistress.'"

"Yes Mistress."

Max wandered down the hall into the bedroom. He saw that Bree had attached ties to both the headboard and footboard. Not knowing what was in store for him, Max walked over and plopped down on the bed and closed his eyes.

Then he felt it- the intense pressure of someone's gaze.

Max opened his eyes and once again his breath was taken away.

Bree's fierce brown eyes bore into Max's exposed chest. He felt her eyes graze over his entire body. Max's skin tingled when he saw that Bree's eyes had changed..she lusted for him. He could almost feel the animal magnetism passing between their bodies. Now it was his turn to tempt her in. Max finally let his eyes caress Bree's body.

"Wow," he breathed.

Bree was wearing a hot pink lacy bra shelf. Her bare breasts were exposed to his hungry gaze, the nipples hard. All she had on the bottom was a matching hot pink, lacy thong. She marched over to where Max sat, clearly with a purpose.

"Suck on my nipples, slave," she demanded.

Max obliged, sucking on her nipples as hard as he could. He felt her shudder as his tongue flicked across her nipples.

"That's enough, you've pleased me." Bree said, "Now, lie down."

Once again, Max did as he was told. Bree tied his limbs firmly to each bed post. Then, she got out a silky lace scarf and blindfolded him.

Bree then started to kiss Max all over his body. She started at his mouth, then worked her way down his neck, tentatively stopping at his collar bone, then down onto his waist and across his abs. Max started to writhe, his body much more sensitive than it usually was, because his sight was taken away.

Bree looked down. Max's long, hard cock was teasing her, practically calling her name. She felt her pussy moisten, craving for it to be inside her, filling her up completely. Instead of giving into the siren song of his dick, Bree kept on teasing Max. She kept her trail of kisses, avoiding his crotch completely. Bree caressed his inner thighs, the backs of his knees, and down to his ankles, and then back up again.

Max began to moan now. He almost couldn't take this torture. Then, all he felt was pleasure.

Bree had lowered herself onto Max's erect cock. Only her hot, wet pussy touched his cock. No other parts of their bodies were touching. She pumped up and down, faster and faster, trying to get herself off. Then, Bree came. Max felt all of her juices dripping down his cock.

"Mistress may I cum?" Max whimpered.

"No, not until you pleasure me completely," Bree said, untying Max's wrists and ankles from the bed post, giving him free range of motion.

He ripped off the blindfold and his raw energy took over as he saw her breasts jiggling with every one of her thrusts. Even though they were still in the shelf bra, they moved in time with her pumping. He looked down and saw that she still had her lacy pink thong on. Little did he know before, Bree's thong had no crotch- the perfect piece of underwear for fucking.

Max couldn't contain himself. He pulled Bree off of him and turned her around.

"Hold onto the bed frame, Mistress, I want to please you," he grumbled.

Bree did as she was told, not caring that her slave had just made a demand of her, she wasn't that good at this Mistress stuff anyway.

Max grabbed a hold of her hips and fucked her tight little pussy. He felt the warm walls clench against his dick with every time she came. His dick kept throbbing, the hot cum trying to escape from his shaft.

"Max, I'm cumming, cum with me...NOW!" Bree squealed.

Max thrusted harder and faster, reaching around to rub Bree's clit with one hand and pinch her nipples with the other. He felt her have a massive orgasm..then he let himself go. He shot all of his cum into her pussy. It felt so good that Max didn't think he would ever stop cumming. When he finally stopped, he let go of Bree and they both fell onto the bed.

Max held Bree for awhile. They slowly ran their fingertips all over one another's bodies and kissed each other as passionately as any two people could. As they were drifting off to sleep, curled up in each other's arms, all Max could think was, "I love this woman and I can't wait to see what happens next."