An Island Meets The Prairies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you wanted?" Sonya breathed alluringly. "Did this make you come here?" She was now taking long strokes with her hand down into her groin, and swaying to the still playing music. She was now a dancer, and Fumiko rose in order to complement her, if briefly as a partner.

The two embraced, their breasts merging together and provoking a surge of body heat as they rubbed together. On experiencing this the first time, Fumiko's previous lover had called this the "forming of thunderclouds".

She dragged Sonya down into the bed, and in the chilly air they tossed until they had submerged under the covers, Sonya giggling playfully. Her head jolted up providing a dark outline against the ceiling, and she stared momentarily at Fumiko, a smile forming on her lips. She sank down and slipped a luscious kiss on Fumiko's mouth, inserting her tongue until it was tousling Fumiko's.

Meanwhile her arm was drawing off Fumiko's panties, discarding the last barrier between them. Fumiko made some shallow squirms in order to aid the effort. Sonya was once again emitting bubbly giggles, and she suddenly rose from the bed and stood at full height staring down at Fumiko. The action stopped briefly as the track on the stereo changed. Now the seductive sounds of Mariah Carey's "Touch My Body" burst from the speaker. Sonya began unfurl the black lace panties from her body. "This is the main event, baby girl," she said as she bent full over, giving Fumiko a view of her back and backside before she stepped out of the garment and kicked it to the left.

Fumiko remembered that in high school anatomy, a course she'd taken years ago, this region was known as the cleft of Venus. Sonya had dark, full and vibrant lips enveloping her slit. "Now I've shown my treasure, time to get yours," sneered Sonya coyly, and she began to rip at the blanket cover, with Fumiko mock resisting. The screen was pulled off, and Fumiko lay there, pressing together to reveal her own smooth crotch. They both seemed like perfect matches underneath, with not a speck of below their heads, and brilliant sheens to their skin.

Sonya no longer held back and she mounted the bed opening her legs wide to reveal a luxurious darker brown flower. Fumiko invited her closer, staying down but spreading her legs, and the two vulvae fit together in a soft meeting, while Sonya once again pulled some covers around their bodies. Fumiko grinded up against Sonya, making it a moving kiss. She gasped in pleasure as her clitoris locked in with Sonya's, who brought her mouth down onto Fumikos and french kissed her between giddy smiles.

As they continued to rub together, the mosture down there built up, and although the rest of the bed was warm and dry, between their legs the two felt as if they were swimming in their own sauces. Fumiko inhaled her sexual odors with renewed vigor, and shuddered as she rose up and turned the tables on her dance partner, or at least sat upright. "I can taste yours?" This question was a formality, as Fumiko by this point really new the answer, and wasn't interested in any others.

"I'd hate for it to got waste if we've worked so hard on it," dared Sonya. They switched positions, with the Seminole Indian backing up against the pillows and Fumiko crouching over her. She kissed the protruding clitoris at the top of the mantle, and began to lick softly at the lips. She then began to build a rhythm until Sonya was jiggling in pleasure. "You're a natural, how can I top this?" she said once her floodgates had opened and her vulva was completely drenched in her own nectar. Fumiko's smile peered up at her from below, and Sonya sighed in anticipation, as they once again switched up.

Sonya's returning of the favor was much more uninhibited, building a more pounding and aggressive rhythm, but by then Fumiko was way past holding anything back, and she needed no more build up. She collapsed in joyous cries, and Sonya hugged her hips until the tremors halted, and they fell asleep exhausted, with Sonya staring at the 9:30 PM on her alarm clock.

When Fumiko's eyes opened at 6:30 the morning after, she was jolted momentarily by the feeling of something behind her and enveloping her. She glanced to her rear to see Sonya spooning her with her full body hugging up against her. An island had found her niche on the prairie.

12