An Island of Our Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,288 Followers

Beside it lay an object he had not seen before. As best as he could see at that distance it looked like a length of green plastic, round and about eight inches long with a curious cone shape at one end. He thought he might ask Kath what it was when she was awake.

He knew Kath often slept late on Saturday mornings, so he went to the kitchen and prepared and ate some breakfast. After that he decided it was tea making time.

Carrying a tray with two cups of tea he went to Kath's bedroom and again checking to see if she was awake he saw her laying on her side reading the book. As he entered she went to place the book on the bedside table and spotting what we know was her dildo laying there she hurriedly stuffed into the draw of the table.

Russ was still curious to know what it was, but the speed with which she had withdrawn the object from his sight indicated that asking about it might not be welcome. He smiled and said in his best butler voice, "Good morning madam, your tea."

Un-butler like he removed the book from the table, placed it on the floor, and replaced it with the tray, and then sat on the edge of the bed.

He continued, "Did madam sleep..."

He got no further. Kath sat up to reveal a nightdress that left nothing to the imagination. Russ sat mesmerised by what he was seeing. The neck line of the nightdress had nothing to do with her neck; it plunged down in a vee shape between her breasts which quivered voluptuously with every movement she made.

"Pass me my tea, darling," she said in a sultry tone of voice. "Oh by the way darling, do you like my new nightdress, I bought it a couple of days ago, I've decided to call it my island nightdress."

Russ had recovered sufficiently from his trance to say in a hoarse voice, "I see your still hanging on to that book, but Gloria doesn't have a nightdress does she?"

"No...no she doesn't, but there's no harm in imagining she had one is there...are you all right, you sound a little hoarse; you're not getting a cold are you?"

"No...no I'm fine."

"Then drink some tea, it might clear your throat."

With a trembling hand Russ passed Kath her tea and then took his own cup.

"Darling, do be careful, you're slopping tea on the bed covers."

"Sorry...er...look, I'll just go and start getting your breakfast ready."

"But you brought your tea in; I thought we were going to have a nice chat."

"Yes, later, we can chat later," Russ replied, and then putting his cup on the tray and grabbing up the tray started to back out of the room."

"You didn't say if you liked my nightdress," Kath called after him.

"I-I-it's very nice," Russ croaked faintly as he disappeared through the door.

He had a distressingly throbbing erection and he was breathing heavily and his legs felt shaky. For a few moments he leaned against the wall. In doing so he tilted the tray and the cup slid from it to crash on the floor. As he bent to pick up the pieces of the broken cup and saucer Kath emerged from her room.

"What are you doing Russ," she demanded. "Oh look at what you've done, there's tea all over the floor."

Russ now got a full view of the nightdress, or more accurately, what was beneath it. Kath might just as well have been naked since the sheer white material of the dress hid nothing. Not only could he see her breasts, but her plump mons, a little triangle of pubic hair and a hint of the lips of her vulva.

"Are you really all right, darling?" Kath asked, "you don't look very well and you've been behaving oddly this morning. Is there anything I can do for you?"

There was certainly something Kath could do for him but he hadn't the courage to ask her for it.

"S-s-sorry," he gasped, "accident...accident...tripped...I'll clear it up."

Kath knelt beside him and helped to pick up the slivers of broken crockery. Her breasts brushed against his arm.

"Y-you go back to bed and f-finish your tea," he stammered. I-I-I'll clean this up and get your b-breakfast ready."

He carried the tray with its pieces of broken cup and saucer to the kitchen and noticed he'd cut a finger on one of the shards.

"Sod it," he thought, "it's all the fault of that bloody book; that's what started all this." Then he thought, "But she bought that nightdress before she read the book."

He gave up trying work out what was going on and washed his finger under the cold water tap, then put an adhesive plaster over the cut.

He wanted to go to his bedroom to masturbate but he'd told his mother that he'd prepare her breakfast so he had to delay this means of relief.

He heard the distant hiss of the shower, and knowing his mother liked poached egg on toast he set about getting it ready.

It was just about ready when Kath entered the kitchen. Russ, if he had thought about it at all, would have expected her to have dressed in day clothes, but she hadn't; she was still wearing her nightdress.

In his now heightened emotional condition Russ blurted out the obvious.

"Y-y-you're s-s-still wearing y-y-your nightdress."

"Yes, I think it's so pretty I thought I'd wear it a bit longer, and you did say it was nice...oh you darling, you've made poached egg on toast for me, come here."

"What?"

"I said come here...well come on, I won't poison you."

Russ' legs felt somewhat powerless but they managed to carry him to Kath. He wasn't sure what to expect, but he soon found out.

"I want to give you a thank you kiss darling."

Kath pulled close to him and putting her hand behind his head, pulled his face to hers and planted her lips on his.

Her lips were moist and warm and her body was pressing against him. When she broke from the kiss she said, "Was that nice darling?"

At last Russ could no longer contain himself. Born of his desperate state of sexual arousal the words came rushing up from the depths.

"I wish we were on an island."

As if she hadn't heard Kath broke away from him, and sitting at the table began to eat her poached egg on toast. Russ stood as if paralysed, anxious that what he had said might gain a rebuke from Kath.

Through a mouthful of egg and toast she said, "I thought you didn't like the book."

"W-what book? Oh yes - w-well no but..."

"I've been having another look at the story and been thinking about what we talked about last night."

"Oh?"

"I think they must have made love, don't you?"

"I-I..."

"I mean, even though they were mother and son, they we man and woman as well and it doesn't seem to be possible they their sexual feelings went into abeyance, does it?"

"Ner-n-no, I suppose ner-not."

"And even though you said she was probably a rotten mother, in the story they both seemed to love each other."

"Yer-yes...yes...er...do they?"

"And it's only natural for two people who love each other like they did to express that love physically, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yer-yes, I s-suppose so."

Kath used a piece of toast to wipe up the remains of the egg then popped the toast into her mouth.

"You mentioned the island a few moments ago; now just imagine if we were on an island like the one in the book, with no hope of rescue, what would we do?...Could I have another cup of tea darling?"

"What?...Oh yes I'll...er...make it..."

"Of course we'd be busy making things and getting food, but there would have to be times when...well...when nature took its course...don't make it too strong darling. It would be silly not to let nature have its way; I mean, if we did try to stifle our sexual urges it would be terrible; we might even end up trying to kill each other."

"I'd never want to kill you, mother."

She looked at him tenderly and said, "No, I don't think you would, but then, I wouldn't give you any reason to want to kill me."

"You mean you'd let me...you wouldn't mind?"

"Darling, there are worse fates I can think of than having sex with my son. You come and sit down sweetheart; you're not looking at all well; I'll finish making the tea."

Russ was glad to get the weight off his shaking legs.

"B-but of c-c-course, we're not on an island, are we."

"We could be," Kath replied as she poured the boiling water into the tea pot.

"Ber-but we don't have a s-sailing ber-boat...we don't have any sort of boat, and we c-could hardly hire someone to take us to an island and tell them we didn't want to be rescued. They'd think we were mad and probably go and tell the police, and they'd come and take off."

"We don't need a boat to go to an island."

"Then how do we get there?"

"We make an island."

"What?"

"We make our own island, an island of the imagination. An island is where you want it to be, like this room, the lounge or the bedroom, or the whole house. Darling the milk isn't in the refrigerator."

"Oh...er...I put it on the draining board."

"Oh yes." Kath poured milk into two cups and then the tea, and went on, "We can have our own island any time we want."

She gave a tinkling laugh; "And we wouldn't have to go hunting for food or build shelters and..."

She laughed again and paused for a moment then said, "You know, I don't know why those two bothered about making those clothes out of leaves. In the story the weather was nearly always idyllic except that night of the storm when Garth held her in his arms... and they went swimming in the nude, so they might as well have stayed naked all the time.

"Ah, but the weather isn't always idyllic here."

"Darling, you are being dense, we make out own weather. We have an air conditioner for when it's hot - by the way we'd better turn it on because it's going to be a hot day -and heaters for when it's cold. What could be more idyllic? Here's your tea."

"But we'd have to go out. You'd have to go to work and me to the university, and we'd have to do the shopping and..."

"And we come back to our island, and no one would want to rescue us from an imaginary island and hopefully the military wouldn't want to blow it to pieces. What could be better?"

Kath moved to stand beside Russ as he sat at the table. She gently drew his hand to her breasts saying, "Like in the book there's just one thing missing."

"W-what?"

"This."

Kath bent and kissed him, this time giving him the full flavour, her mouth opening wide and her tongue probing to taste him. She let her nightdress slip from her shoulders to reveal her breasts, and then putting her hand under one of them she extended its nipple to Russ.

"It could be really idyllic darling, if we wanted it to be."

She brushed her nipple against his mouth, and any doubts finally sent skittering away, Russ took it into his mouth and sucked.

"We'll make our island a little paradise, darling, a haven of love. Come on darling, let's go into the lounge."

She drew him up and urged him gently into the lounge. She let her nightdress fall to the floor and sat on the divan.

"You should know by now what ladies like done to them darling."

Russ did know since he had been well taught by his temporary lover. He took off his trousers, shirt and underpants and began to move Kath so that her legs were wide apart and raised, but before he could carry out his intention Kath intervened.

As he stood before her she began to slowly stroke his penis saying, "Mmm, darling I had no idea you were so big, I want to taste you."

With that she took the head of his penis into her mouth and started to suck.

Poor Russ, he was so worked up he was close to ejaculating. He cried out, "Mum, you're making me come."

Kath pulled away saying, "Not this time darling, later, I think you should..."

She got no further; Russ had dropped to his knees and burying his face between her legs and parting the lips of her vulva started to lick her.

His tongue explored her vaginal opening for a while and then he started to lick and suck her clitoris. This sent Kath into a frenzy and she began to moan and cry out; "Mmma....mmma...ah...aaah...oh...darling you're making me...oh...don't stop...oh my God don't stop...I'm...na...na...neeeeow...."

Russ had been well trained. He waited until he was sure Kath was past her climax and then he thrust his penis into her vagina.

Kath wailed, "Oh yes...yes...give it to me Russ...give it to me hard...I love you...I love you...put it in me..."

Russ cried out, "Yes...yes...," he gave a loud groan and thrust fiercely into her, and spurted the first ejection of his semen into her. He then moved with a steady rhythmical motion as he continued to shoot his seed into her.

Feeling his sperm fill her tunnel Kath was crying out, "Beautiful darling...beautiful...give it to me..."

Russ had timed things almost perfectly. He ejected the last of his sperm into Kath as she subsided into post-orgasm tranquillity.

Russ held himself in her for a little longer and then withdrawing dropped down beside her on the divan.

They remained quiet for a few minutes as they tried to absorb what had happened. Russ gently fondled Kath's breasts.

"You've got beautiful breasts mum," he whispered.

"Have I my love? Then they'll always be waiting for you."

After awhile he murmured, "That was wonderful mum."

Somewhat mischievously Kath said, "Yes, I thought we might both be in need of something like that, but off course, it can't stop there can it; after all, I'm starting feel ready for some more?"

She lay back on the divan her legs spread wide and Russ came over her ready to penetrate. The head of his penis was about to enter her saturated vagina when he stopped and asked, "Mum, you can't get pregnant, can you?"

"Ah, now, that's the risk you take on an island where there are no contraceptives, and you will be pleased to know I'm still very fertile, and if you stop now I'll kill you."

"You mean you might get..."

"Yes, and do it to me hard or I'll snap your spine with my legs."

The threat meant nothing, but the request to 'do it to me hard' settled matters for Russ. This time it was a long and unhurried union with seductive sucking a slurping noises coming from Kath's semen and lubricant soaked vagina.

It was as Kath began to make, "I'm coming" noises with the demand that he come with her, that the pace picked up as they began to frantically thrash together, there bodies slapping together noisily, until with a loud cry of orgasmic agony Kath wound her legs round Russ and despite the fact he was doing it hard, she nearly carried out her threat to snap his spine.

As Russ unloaded he sperm into her he made his own threat; "I'm going to fuck you to death."

"Yes," wailed Kath, "I want to die doing this...kill me...kill me..."

Russ did his best to carry out his threat and Kath's wish, but they both survived the encounter, and relaxed sated and happy – well sated for a while.

Ever the frugal household manager, as they lay embracing on the divan Kath said, "We made tea and didn't drink it."

"It'll be cold by now," Russ replied.

"What a waste - by the way have you got any washing that needs doing, I'll have to set the washing machine going some time today."

"No I don't think so."

"Did you change your socks this morning?"

"Oh, yes, but I put them in the laundry basket. This is some paradise island, worrying about cold tea and washing."

"Yes darling, but think of what Gloria and Garth had to put up with; building shelters, trying to find food and being annoyed by man eating – sorry – woman eating crocodiles."

"Ah yes, I've thought about that mum, and it's okay if you're attacked by a skink, it's only a little thing."

"Aren't they poisonous?"

"I don't think so, but I'll check up and let you know,"

"Now darling, we're all sweaty and sticky, and I suggest we have a shower and then spend a couple of hours in bed; after that we can get on with some of the chores."

"Huh, the island of domesticity."

"Well that's the realities darling, and it'll be even more domestic if and when there's three of us."

"Could we have something to eat before we shower, it's past lunchtime and I'm starving."

"My point exactly sweet heart; what would you like?"

"A big thick steak."

"We haven't got any steak so you'll have to make do with a couple of pork sausages."

As they went to the kitchen Russ said, "Mum, I saw a piece of green plastic on your bedside table this morning, and I've been wondering what it is."

Russ never did understand Kath's convoluted explanation, but the piece of green plastic was never seen again, and oddly her vibrator also disappeared about the same time.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,288 Followers
12