An Issue With a Metal Detector

Story Info
Ronnie gets thoroughly searched setting off a metal detector.
4.1k words
4.17
34.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie hadn't wanted them to go to the strip club after the office party anyway and as soon as she saw the metal detector she knew it was going to be trouble. She began to back away and make her excuses but two of the guys grabbed her and, laughing said, "No chickening out now! Don't be a prude." One of them took her bag and gave it to a doorman and the other pushed her through the detector.

The alarm went off.

The club wasn't sophisticated enough to have a detecting wand like an airport and the doormen just grabbed her. She was wearing a little black dress with no jacket and no visible heavy jewelry that might have set off the metal detector; just her leather collar with its strange black clasp. There was definitely nowhere for her to hide a gun. The security man with her bag put it down and went over to her to get her to go back through the detector. She was blushing.

"It's my belt" she said. The bouncer looked at her and, confused at not seeing a belt, said anyway, "Well, just take it off and go back through the detector."

She was completely red now and people were beginning to look at what was happening.

"I can't – it's locked."

All the bouncer noted was her resistance to going through the detector again and he took her arm firmly to lead her away from the queue.

The head bouncer was coming over.

"Problem?" he said. He was huge. She looked up at him flustered and stammered, "S..sorry but my chastity belt has set off your thing."

"My thing," he said smiling broadly, "Ok, let's sort it out - come with me - we'll have to take a look before you can go in."

Some of the others from the office started to complain about her being taken away but he waved them on.

"Go and sit down, she'll be with you in a moment, we just need to sort this out. Benny, find something to keep them amused."

Her boss rounded up her co-workers and led them through into the club with one of the doormen showing the way. He gave her a cheery wave and shrugged his shoulders. 'Thanks for the support,' she though as the head bouncer bent her arm forcefully up her back and took her through a series of bland narrow corridors into a small office. The doorman with her bag followed them.

"Just sit here for a moment," the big head bouncer said letting go and waving at a cheap plastic chair. To the other bouncer he said, "Go and get Mss C to chaperone the search, will you?"

"Miss C?"

"Yes - just get her."

The man left, putting her bag down on the desk. Sitting in the chair rubbing her wrist, Ronnie somehow didn't feel reassured that she was to be chaperoned.

"Chastity belt?" said the big bouncer after a while, "Someone doesn't trust you."

"Um, it's not quite like that..." she said trailing off as she watched him turn her bag upside down and empty it on to the desk. There wasn't much in there; her cell phone, card folder, makeup, tissues and the flat little box marked "Emergency Use ONLY.' The bouncer picked up the box and turned it over in his hands a few times meditatively. It was very sleek and black with the letters engraved in red in an ornate script that seemed at odds with their blunt message.

Ronnie tensed, "Um, please be careful with that..."

The bouncer smiled wolfishly at her and put the box to one side, "Not to worry, I guess we'll look at this more closely in a minute."

They didn't have to wait long for her chaperone. Miss C was clearly not just part of the club's security. She was elegantly dressed in a dark grey dress with a black jacket that had bright, Asian looking flowers embroidered across the shoulders and she had an almost palpable aura of authority. Ignoring Ronnie completely she spoke to the chief bouncer.

"John, so what is going on?"

"Sorry, Ma'am, this lady set off the metal detector and when we asked her what she was concealing she claimed it was a locked chastity belt that she can't take off."

"A locked belt? An interesting claim - have you checked it out?"

"Look, I can..." Ronnie started to say but Miss C cut her off, "Quiet, I'll get to you in a moment." She turned back to the head bouncer.

"No, Ma'am, I've only looked through her bag as we waited for you."

"Good. She has ID?"

"My name is..." Ronnie tried again.

"Will you just be quiet! John, gag and handcuff her."

This command caught Ronnie completely off guard and before she knew it, practiced hands had pulled her arms behind her chair and handcuffed them together. The chief bouncer, John, held her mouth as a ball gag was taken from a desk drawer and buckled around her head.

Once she had seen her secured Miss C had turned back to the contents of Ronnie's bag. She picked up the driver's licence and looked at it.

"So, Veronique Westlake, you come in here, set off our detector, refuse to remove the metal item that set it off and then try to argue with us."

Ronnie could only shake her head in return.

"Are you arguing with me still?" The woman took her by the chin. Ronnie kept her eyes downcast. Miss C slapped her face hard, "Don't!" she snapped. Ronnie's eye filled with tears but she kept her eyes down.

"Anything else of interest in her bag?"

The chief bouncer held out the little box he had found. Miss C took it and read the label.

"I see. Well, I think this definitely counts as an emergency."

Ronnie started to shake her head but caught Miss C's eye and stopped, her heart sinking, now there was trouble. The woman opened the box and tipped out a complex looking key encased in a block of translucent wax with an embossed seal on it.

"Is this the key to your belt?"

Careful to keep her eyes lowered, Ronnie nodded.

"So you could have taken it off, after all."

Blushing furiously Ronnie shook her head.

Miss C hit her again. "Of course you could have! All this effort just because you are determined to be silly. Well, I'll make sure that the boys get something out of it before we have finished with you."

Ronnie's heart sank even further.

Ronnie's cell phone started to ring. Miss C looked at it thoughtfully for a while then picked it up.

"Veronique Westlake's phone," she said very demurely. "Yes she is...not to my knowledge ...I see...yes, Miss Westlake has just set off our metal detector so we need to see if she is concealing a weapon of some sort....yes we will, very thoroughly...good. Yes that is our address ...excellent. Just ask for Miss C at the security check and you'll be shown straight in. Thank you"

Miss C looked contemplative as she closed the phone.

"Well, I have to say I'm impressed. John; that was her master's security company. The box with the key sends them a signal when it's opened and they check the GPS on her phone to see where she is. Very organised. They've asked us to check her out very carefully and they'll send someone for a report as soon as they can. So let's get on with it. Get that dress up and put her over the desk for me."

Ronnie was pulled up so she was standing and her dress unzipped and lifted up around her neck. She was pushed down over the desk. John leaned over from one side of the desk pulling her arms high up her back and pressing her breasts down hard against its cold surface. Miss C pushed Ronnie's legs apart and looked at her chastity belt.

It was very beautiful. Made of metal it had a highly polished black enamel coating into which a fine floral pattern had been cut in a deep red. Miss C looked a bit closer and saw all the flowers had thorns. C also saw that the odd looking clasp on the collar was made of the same material in the shape of intertwined flowers, all with thorny stems. The clasp concealed a lock. She tapped the belt with a red lacquered nail and tried to work her fingers under the front shield. Her nails caught on Ronnie's flesh and pinched her. Miss C delicately slid a finger past the rear bar and touched the girl's anus with a nail making her shiver.

"Device Severité. No one else makes anything like this. I have never actually seen one of their chastity belts before. No wonder her master has a security company keep an eye on it, it's worth a lot more than she is. Turn her over and hold her down so we can get it off and see what she is hiding in there."

They turned Ronnie around, taking off her cuffs, and forced her legs as far apart as they could then tied her ankles to the legs of the desk. John took her arms and held her bent backwards over the desk. C ran her finger over the keyhole in the front of the belt and broke the key out its wax seal. The belt unlocked easily and the two sides of the belt came away from the front shield that covered the girl's genitals. Behind the shield there was a metal probe fitting into the girl's vagina that Miss C slid out carefully.

She looked closely at the device - it was indeed beautifully made. The front shield ended in a curving narrow bar that ran up between the buttocks before flattening out again to connect to the belt. The shield had a set of slits at the bottom so the girl could urinate and slightly wider ones higher up for rinsing water. The bar at the back was designed so she could go to the toilet but something as big as a cock couldn't be pushed into her anus. The bar and the shield were cast in a single piece of curving, flowing metal that followed every curve of the girl's body. It was beautiful in itself. The belt that held it in place was made of interlocking sprung metal links like an expensive watch band, each link with the engraved thorns. Miss C laid it carefully down on the desk, stroking it softly with her fingertips.

"Well," she said after a moment, turning to the girl and pulling on a rubber glove, "Let's see what this expensive hardware is hiding."

She pushed a finger as deep into the girl's cunt as she could and roughly rubbed her clit with the thumb making the girl squirm and gasp.

"Could have been a while since you last came with that on, I would say."

She took her hand away from the girl's clit and forced as much it into the cunt as she could, hurting Ronnie and making her grunt around her gag.

"Mmm," she said, "I can't feel anything there, perhaps you better take a look John."

The guard let go of her arms and the girl sat up as well as she could. He came around to the front of the desk, unzipping his trousers, and pulled her to her knees. The way her legs had been tied meant she couldn't hold her balance and she tipped forward against him and put her arms around his legs to steady herself. He took her by the hair, pulled down her gag and guided his slowly stiffening cock to her mouth. There was nothing she could do but take it in and suck it. He guided her hands down to fondle his balls as his cock grew larger. When it was big enough to make her gag he pulled out and carefully lifted her up so she was balanced back on the desk. He steadied her with one big hand around her shoulder and one on her waist and drove as deeply into her as he could.

"Anything in there?" asked Miss C putting Ronnie's gag back in place.

"Can't feel anything, Ma'am."

"Keep at it."

"Yes Ma'am," he said pumping his cock in and out of the girl. Miss C watched him fuck her for a while. The man pulled the girl close against him as he worked at her and her breasts rubbed on his shirt. He pulled the dress completely over her head and dropped it on the floor. She could see the girl getting increasingly excited. Her legs straining against her bonds to get a better feel of his cock and Ronnie put her arms around him again to stop getting buffeted. John was also getting excited and thrusting harder and faster. Miss C saw the girl begin to flush and arch her back, starting to breathe deeply and flutter her eyes.

"Stop now John, I think her cunt is clear. You can finish off in her mouth if you like."

The man pulled out and stepped back panting, leaving the girl sweating and scrabbling for balance on the desk, drooling a little around her gag. He took the girl by the arms, lowered her on to her knees as Miss C cleared her mouth and he immediately started to fuck it. Ronnie reached down to finger her clit but Miss C stepped over her and pulled her hands away. The big security guard came almost straight away, filling her mouth with come and pulling out, letting the girl fall forward. Miss C pulled the girls arms behind her back and handcuffed them again leaving her with her legs uncomfortably spread, supported by her knees and her head on the floor as she tried to swallow the guards come. C bent over her and buckled on the gag.

Miss C waved over the other guard. "You better check out her arse."

He was already hard from watching his boss fuck the girl and quickly got down behind her with his cock out.

"Wait a minute," said Miss C, handing him a rubber glove, "I think you should check manually first before making a more thorough investigation with your tool."

The guard flushed a little but pulled on the glove with a theatrical snap and pushed a finger into her arse as far as he could. Ronnie grunted into her gag. Miss C tapped him on the back and gave him some lube. He pulled his finger out spread some lube on his hand and then slowly pushed two fingers into her. Ronnie tried to relax and he slid in quite easily. He tried again with three fingers making the girl moan with pain which was what he was looking for. He took out his fingers and pushed his cock into her now well stretched and lubricated hole. After the fingers his cock went in easily and she almost enjoyed it. The man was clearly keen to pump as hard and fast as her could.

Ronnie was desperate to have someone touch her clit but he wasn't interested in her pleasure. He came quickly filling her arse with come. "The bitch has nothing hidden in there, Ma'am," he gasped and pulled out.

"Mmm. Perhaps we better question her a bit more closely," Miss C said, "Get her back over the desk and take that gag out." The men on either side took her arms, lifted her up and pulled her back leaving her completely exposed. C came up behind her and ran her fingers across her labia and touched her clit very gently. She started to fondle her breasts and stroke the girl who writhed and moaned against the desk. The woman kept playing with her until she was just on the edge of orgasm then took her hand away.

"Are you sure you are not concealing anything?" she asked.

"Nothing. I haven't got anything." said the girl, "Please can I come?"

"No. Not unless you tell me what you are hiding," said the woman touching her clit again.

"I don't have anything. You have looked everywhere. You know. Please, please let me come." The girl was pushing back on the desk desperate to get the pressure of the woman's hand.

"Absolutely nothing then?" said Miss C taking her hand away. "Oh well; shame. John, can you pass me that magnificent chastity belt and well get this cunt locked up again for its owner."

They untied her and made her stand with her legs apart and her hands held over her head. Miss C refitted the belt, pushing her fingers into the girl one last time before she slid its probe into her. The girls mouth was dry with frustration. She could feel the wetness leaking around her belt and bit her lip.

"You really must congratulate your master on his choice of belt. You see John, weren't the Victorians wonderful? That belt is based on a medical device from the 1800s to stop girls masturbating so they didn't damage their health. I expect Miss Westlake's eyesight is pretty good if her master makes her wear it a lot. This is absolutely secure. There is no way she can touch herself unless her master wants her to and nobody else is fucking her without his knowledge either. It hardly gets in the way of normal life at all. So long as she stays away from metal detectors, of course."

They gave Ronnie her clothes back and watched as she pulled her dress over head. The big guard turned her by the shoulders and did up her zip.

"Can I go back to my friends now?" Ronnie asked.

"In a minute. Your security company needs to check the belt is back on properly. They should be here soon. John, would any more of your people like to come in Miss Westlake's mouth while we have her with us since she has caused us so much trouble? You seemed to enjoy it."

The big guard smiled broadly at her, "Yes, Ma'am, I'll go and ask."

"Thank you. Miss Westlake, if you would be so kind as to kneel in front of that chair, we'll soon have something to keep you occupied while you wait. We don't like to see our customers bored."

Ronnie did as she was told.

She was working on the third of the club staff who had come in when John escorted in the woman sent by her master's security company. The woman was well muscled, wearing a discrete dark suit that wasn't quite a uniform but came close. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she looked capable of looking after herself. John was treating her very respectfully. Miss C started to pull Ronnie up by the hair but the woman waved her off, "Let her finish. It looks like he's nearly done anyway."

In fact it was too late. Before Miss C let go of Ronnie's hair the man came in the girls face. He pushed back the chair and left quickly leaving the girl leaning forward on her knees dripping come.

"Lick it up, girl" commanded Miss C and Ronnie did her best to wipe her face with her hands and lick them clean. John pushed her head to the floor to make her lick that. While she was busy the security woman held out her hand to C.

"Sanders. Invigilate." and they shook hands.

"Here she is, Ms Sanders, all yours."

"Hullo, Ronnie. Getting into trouble?"

"No, Jen, just trying to mind my own business," said the girl wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Well, it certainly looks like trouble now. What possessed you to go through a metal detector with your belt on?"

"I hoped it wouldn't set it off and even if it did that they would just have a look and let me through."

"Stupid girl. You shouldn't have gone through. I'm calling this as an unnecessary callout and we'll have to charge accordingly."

Ronnie paled, "Look. I had no choice. I was tied up when they opened the fucking emergency key. I couldn't stop them. How can it be my fault?"

"Ronnie! Complaining and swearing at me won't help. I'll have to report that as well, now."

Ronnie was obviously about to say more but thought better of it. "Sorry Jen, but it's not fair."

"Well, nobody said life was fair but you can try that argument on your Master if you like. Let's check the belt."

The girl stood up and held up her dress. The blonde woman ran practiced hands over the belt and tried to get her fingers under it.

"Good. Nice and tight. Here is the replacement emergency key." She handed Ronnie an identical small box to the one she had had in her bag.

"Here is the one we opened," said Miss C giving it to Jen Saunders.

"Thank you. All done then. Thank you Miss C, pleased to meet you. See you Ronnie. We'll get our report in to your Master tomorrow morning and I expect he will want to see to your discipline after that."

"Look, I just..." began Ronnie but the woman held up her hand to cut her off.

"Don't make it worse for yourself, you're already down for the complaint and the bad language, Ronnie. Ok then, I'll be on my way." she shook hands with Miss C and John then left.

"Mmm. All checked out then," said Miss C, "I guess you are free to go and join your friends. Sounds like you might have trouble at home though."

Ronnie frowned and nodded.

"Yep. He is not going to be happy about this. The security company charge a special callout fee if they don't think it was a genuine emergency and I don't think he'll listen to me that it wasn't my fault."

"He will take it out on you?"

"He certainly will. A good whipping to start with and a lot of time in my cage. And the swearing means my mouth gets washed out with soap and another thrashing," Ronnie said glumly.

12