An Issue With a Metal Detector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything in particular for complaining?"

"Enough time on the Japanese horse to make sure I know when I really have something to complain about."

"Oh well. Don't let it hang over you, enjoy the rest of your evening." C rather spoiled her indication of goodwill by adding, "But if he would like my assistance in your discipline I would be happy to help."

John put all her things back in her bag and gave it to Ronnie as she finished dressing. C looked her over and turned her round to look at her back.

"Good," she said, "Neat and tidy and ready to go and join your friends. They seem to be having a good time. Do they know much about your relationship?"

"They are work people so they know a little. They see the clothes, corsets and stuff, some of the jewelry. They know there are restrictions on my activities and that I usually have a curfew. They haven't met my Master, he doesn't have any interest in them."

"I suppose they must speculate. Anyway, John will take you out to them. Goodbye and I hope we meet again. Now that I've found you, I'm sure we will."

She held out her hand and Ronnie shook it. The woman definitely had a twinkle in her eye. She had enjoyed the game.

The big security chief led her down a corridor ending in an inconspicuous door that opened near the club's toilets. It was still before midnight and the club was quite empty. As soon as she came out from the vestibule she heard her group, they were in a booth hard against the empty stage, clustered around some sort of commotion. She broke into the circle and saw it was her supervisor with his shirt pulled half off and his fly open, a naked girl writhing on his lap. The gang from the office was whooping and clapping as she held his hands away from her breasts.

Her friend Jennie saw her and looked a little disappointed.

"Oh, hi Ronnie, they said you needed to check something out and they gave us this girl until you were finished. No problems then?"

"No problems," said Ronnie," I'll keep quiet until she's finished with him."

'No problems!' thought Ronnie, sighing. She stood and watched the girl, still holding her boss's hands out wide, jiggling her breasts against his face as he licked them to the cheers of her workmates. He looked a drunken, undignified mess. She turned back across the room and saw C nod and raise an eyebrow and give her a smile. Ronnie decided that she might like strip clubs after all, but not ones with metal detectors.

12