An Italian boy in Camford Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys slept late the next day, missed breakfast and adjourned to a café near Jon and David's house for a lunch of an uitsmijter (a slice of toast with a slice of ham, topped by a poached egg) and a glass of pils. All six of them spent the afternoon in the local park enjoying the sun and catching up with each others' news. After a few days together, Mr and Mrs Scarborough left to go and visit David's brother Jeroen and his family in Locarno, where they were going to stay for six weeks and then come on to join the boys, who by then would be back at work, and stay with them in Trabizona for a couple of weeks. One day David took the boys to Amersfoort to meet his uncle and aunt, who were now retired from their café, and took them out for a meal.

Neither of the boys knew the Netherlands very well, so they had a busy time visiting all the major sights of the country and taking Luke's parents out to eat. They went to a recital by David in Scheveningen, which was broadcast on Dutch public radio. He had widened his repertoire considerably, and sang works by Britten and Vaughan Williams as well as the standard Schubert and Mozart songs. As usual, the hall was packed and the reception rapturous. Tom could stamp and shout to his heart's content, and it was not out of place. The stolid Dutch were enthusiastic about this foreigner who spoke their language.

One weekend when David was not teaching, they all went to Spa in Belgium for a few days. They went in David's car, which was large enough for all four of them and all the beer that they were going to buy. They spent most of their stay engaged in thermoludism (French for fooling around in the waters of the Clementine spring) and then guzzling cream cakes in one or other of the numerous tea-shops, for which all spa towns are renowned. It is ironic that many visitors to places like Spa seem to spend as much time eating unhealthily as they do improving their health with the 'cure!' Jon and Luke had the advantage over David and Tom in speaking fluent French.

Jon told the boys how, just before he finished his Ph.D., David had abandoned him and gone to Spa to unwind from his hectic life for a week on a sportieve kuur, an intense week of physical activities, without telling Jon where he had gone. Nowadays of course, he said they saw so little of each other that every day spent together had the nature of a fuck-festival! Luke had never heard his parents speak so frankly before about their sexual relationship. He felt a bit embarrassed, whereas Tom merely grinned! On their last day in the resort, they went to the supermarket and stocked up with a massive quantity and assortment of Belgian bottle-conditioned beers. "There's enough here to keep us going in Trabizona for a year!" exclaimed Tom. "Yes, and we can resume your beer education, Tom," said Luke. "Beer's much healthier than wine. I sometimes think we drink too much wine. Of course, it's so cheap in Italy."

The last night in Heemstede, by mutual consent, both couples went to bed early after eating at 6 pm. "Please keep your bedroom door closed, boys, in case things get too noisy!" said Jon. Tom and Luke undressed hurriedly and leapt into bed. They began with a prolonged 69 session, Luke on all fours over Tom lying on his back. Tom caught Luke's dangling cock in his mouth and Luke got hold of Tom's, lying limply on his belly, and took the head of it into his mouth until he could feel it stiffening. Both men enjoyed that delightful sensation of reaching full penile hardness in their partner's mouth.

In the other bedroom, things were proceeding more slowly. Jon was engaged in undressing David, starting with his shoes. Once David's socks and jeans had been removed, Jon started at David's feet and slowly kissed his way up David's inside left leg until he reached his underpants, and ran his lips over the hard lump that he could feel under the silk. Already a moist patch of precome was visible on the silk, which rapidly became damper still with Jon's saliva. Jon pulled off David's shirt and gently disengaged the silk garment from David's monster rock-hard cock, pulled it down over his partner's legs, and started to lick David's balls, pulling gently on the scrotal hair with his lips. He then opened his mouth wide and took David's left bollock into his mouth and sucked it gently. The scent of Storing pour homme pervaded the whole genital area, to Jon's great delight.

David groaned with pleasure, as Jon's lips ranged along the shaft of his dick, licking every little lump and vein. When he reached David's foreskin, he began to nibble it gently with his teeth, while using his hands to pull down his own trousers and underpants. He then took David's hot and slimy tool into his mouth and set to work on it with his tongue and lips. His two hands cupped each of David's buttocks as he engulfed the giant prick as deeply as he could in his mouth. David began to make vigorous fucking movements and to pant with excitement. After a few minutes, he shot his load violently into Jon's welcoming mouth. Jon swallowed his partner's jism after savouring it in his mouth and pulled David down on top of him on the bed. They lay, clasped in each other's arms for about ten minutes, before Jon rolled David over and pulled his legs apart. After the usual preparations, he entered David's hole and began to fuck him gently, bending over from time to time to kiss David's lips or chest or nipples or shoulder. Twenty years of hot sex had not diminished their energies or their desire for one another. After Jon had come, he lay beside David and kissed him tenderly. "Do you remember the first time that I fucked you, and my four hour erection due to the experimental blue pill? It all seems a long time ago."

"Of course I remember, and the wonderful meal that was delivered after your carefully organized virginity-loss session! And now our son is being fucked by his boyfriend in the next-door bedroom! I wonder how they celebrated their first time. I don't know about Luke, but I bet that Tom didn't need any pills!"

In the other bedroom, the two younger boys were enjoying a simultaneous orgasm as both came into each other's mouths. Luke had his usual problem of avoiding dribbling Tom's ejaculate all over the bed and Tom's legs, while Tom had to try and swallow Luke's load while lying on his back and trying not to choke. Eventually Luke rolled off Tom on to the bed beside him and lay there enjoying the taste of Tom. Tom sat up slightly, swallowed Luke's man-juice and turned on to his side to kiss Luke's shoulder. "Do you feel like a fuck?" he asked.

"Me fucking you or you fucking me?" asked Luke.

"You fucking me!" said Tom, "My hole needs stretching and my prostate needs poking. Push your king-size cock into my chocolate boulevard. I really want you inside me. I want you to roger me as hard as you did on my birthday!" It always gave Luke a thrill when Tom asked him to make love to him: he was so used to being bottom that a turn on top was even more enjoyable. Tom too relished the opportunity to lie back and let Luke have his way with him. So they fucked in the missionary position, Tom lying on his back with Luke entering him from between his legs, and pausing frequently to bend forward and kiss his lips. As usual, Luke felt a wave of joy, awe, wonder and tenderness sweep over him as he shot his load into Tom's welcoming gut, a sensation that increased his loving awareness of God pouring His love and mercy over wilful humanity. After he had come, he gently withdrew from Tom's hole and lay beside Tom, his arm round Tom's chest. They did not feel like their usual post-coital chattiness, they just lay there dozing for half an hour. They then woke up and found that it was 10 pm. "Do you feel like going out for a drink? asked Luke.

"Yes," said Tom, "What about your fathers?" he asked. Luke reached for his phone and rang David. The phone was answered promptly, leading Luke to conclude that his fathers had not been engaged in shagging.

"Dad, it's Luke. I didn't like to knock on your bedroom door for fear of interrupting something! Are you interested in going out for a beer, do you just want to go to sleep?"

"Just let me talk to Jon, and see how he feels." Two minutes later came the reply, "Give us ten minutes to get dressed and we'll be with you!" Ten minutes later the four of them were heading round the corner to the nearest café.

........

Next day, the boys packed their cases and the boxes of beer into the Fiat, and set off on the three-day drive to Trabizona.

TO BE CONTINUED