An Italian Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time the girl's dresses had been re-adjusted and David had found time to do up his flies. In the relaxed state that they were in, each of the girls were happy to sit at the table whilst the other danced with David. The time arrived where they felt the need for some fresh air, so go up to leave the club. On the way out the manager said they were welcome to come again any time and "thanks for the show". They emerged out into a balmy night, there was hardly a breeze was coming off the sea and they decided to take a walk along the beach.

When most couples walk along the beach at night, they tend to venture near to the water's edge and that was true for this trio. The girls were barefoot, carrying their shoes and walking either side of David. "anyone fancy a paddle?" Greta asked.

"Go on then!" said David and gave her shove towards the sea. She stumbled, regained her balance, but by the time she did so, she was more than ankle deep in the water. The hem of her dress got wet but little else.

"David!" she called out in apparent annoyance, then softened, "actually this is lovely, like bathing in milk. "Come on Julie, you try it." Julie nipped round the back of her brother and joined Greta, ankle deep in the water.

"You're right Greta," she said, "Itisnice." Her dress being a little shorter than Greta's did not come into contact with the water. That is until her friend grabbed her and dragged her into the shallows and they both ended up knee deep, with the hems of their flimsy dresses floating on the small waves. They both laughed, Julie particularly so when she pushed Greta so hard that she sat down in the water. When she stood up, her dress was wet almost to her shoulders.

"Julie! I'll get you for this!" and set off after her friend who was running down the sand. When she caught her up, Julie was wrestled back into the water and soon they were rolling about in the shallows as the waves lapped against them. By the time Davis got to where they were, they were kissing, not just matey type kissing, they were kissing in that gentle way that women do, like lovers.

"I think I'd better get you two home." David said, looking forward to the rest of the night's activities.

To be continued.....

12