An Itch You Can't Scratch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh—I—just..."

"Making coffee."

Ashley snorted. As if they weren't both naked from the waist down. Derrick's cock glistened with wetness. His own mother's pussy juices running down his thighs.

"Don't... tell... aaaaah," Helen moaned.

Derrick moved behind her, and shoved his cock back inside of her. Right there, in front of his aunt. His head rolled back in pleasure. Helen let out a long sigh of pleasure.

Ashley walked up to her sister, and slapped her on the face. Hard. Her own hand stung with pain, but it seemed to have done the job.

For the first time since Ashley's arrival, Helen seemed to be aware of where she was. She looked around in fright, and pushed Derrick away.

"Oh god, oh god, oh, fuck... Ash..."

Helen clutched her cheek.

"Sorry about that," Ashley apologized halfheartedly.

Tears welled up in Helen's eyes. Ashley hugged her sister.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god... Ash... you have no idea how fantastic it feels."

Ashley sighed. Derrick was just about to attempt to fuck his mother again, and she had to push him back.

"Don't you have any shame? Pull up your damn pants, and get your head straight. You're both coming with me."

Half a minute later, she walked back into the living room, dragging behind two very sullen figures. Helen actually managed to pout. It did not suit her soft, warm face at all. Ashley would have laughed, if circumstances were different.

Frank stood backed up against the wall, looking down at his daughter in horror. His eyes looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets.

Olivia was face down on the carpet, her ass high up in the air. Jeans pulled down to her knees. Fingers rapidly sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, Olive," sighed Ashley.

Ashley walked over to her niece, and with the flat of her hand, slapped her squarely on the buttcheek. The high pitched yelp that followed was extremely satisfying.

"Up!" she commanded.

She deposited Derrick alone on the loveseat, and the two out-of-their-minds-horny women on the big sofa. For now, she just let Frank be on his own. He was rather unimportant at the moment. She glared at the three of them, hands on her hip.

"Ok, so will one of you tell me what you used?"

Derrick looked at his sister for help. Olivia looked at Helen. Helen looked at her son. Olivia looked at her brother. Derrick hung his head in shame.

"Derrick? What did you use?"

"Some... stuff..." he muttered.

"Get it," she commanded.

Derrick sprang up, and reappeared moments later carrying a big mason jar that was mostly empty, save for a little bit of clear gel at the bottom. She yanked it out of his grip, unscrewed the top, and took a whiff. Her nose crinkled, and she closed it again.

"Oh god, I know what this is. Where did you get this?"

"The witch," offered Olivia, intensely studying the carpet.

Ashley let out a long sigh, and set the jar down on the coffee table. She turned to Frank, who was still breathing heavy, but seemed to have recovered somewhat.

"Give me your keys."

"What? Why?"

"I'm going to go see an old friend."

Frank just stood there, not moving. She raised her eyebrow. He jumped a little, and started rummaging around in his pockets. Moments later, he pulled out a set of keys, and offered them to her.

"W-what's going to..." he stammered.

Ashley sighed again. Frank was looking at her with pleading eyes, begging her not to leave him alone with them.

"I'm really sorry, Frank. Just... do your best. I'll be back soon."

They were empty words. Ashley had a pretty good idea of what was going to happen as soon as she left, but there was no helping it. She couldn't take them with her, and she couldn't stay. It seemed cruel, but what choice did she have?

***************************

The front door slammed shut, and Ashley was gone. Frank swallowed. He was dizzy. Everything was spinning out of control. His wife and his son had walked in and seen Olivia fingering herself on the floor, and weren't fazed by it the slightest. No, he could have sworn he saw Derrick lick his lips, looking at Olivia's... pussy.

The word seemed wrong. Too vulgar to be associated with his daughter. Of course, he knew that Olivia was sexually active. But it was a distant thing. Not something he wanted to think about. Some guy, running his hands all over his daughter... fingers, slipping in and out of...

No. He forced the image down again. He just had to wait until Ashley got back, and then everything would be alright again.

Helen stood up, and grabbed that weird jar off the table. She screwed off the lid, and stuck her hand inside, scooping up a good chunk of whatever that gel inside was.

"Helen... what's going on? What is that?"

"Oh honey, you're going to love it. It's the best feeling in the world! Just wait, you'll see."

She stood on the tips of her toes to kiss him on the mouth. After overcoming his surprise, he responded. Her hand squeezed under his belt, down his pants. Her cream covered hand grabbed a firm hold of his cock, and massaged it. She stroked his shaft, and caressed his balls.

At once, his whole groin started tingling. He broke the kiss, and looked at her. She smiled wickedly back at him, her tongue slightly poking out between her teeth.

Something was happening to him. The tingling intensified, and seemed to spread through his entire body. And then it grew warmer, and warmed, like lying under the full summer sun. It rose from his crotch, through his chest, and enveloped his head.

Frank's cock ached for release. He'd never been harder. It pressed almost painfully against the pants, and he pawed at his belt, trying to undo it, but he didn't seem to be in full control of his body anymore. Fortunately, Helen assisted him. She deftly undid the clasp, and pulled down his pants.

His cock sprang free, hard as diamonds. Derrick and Olivia were watching with excitement. His kids! A jolt of guilt and fear surged through him, and for a moment he knew that something was wrong. He tried to cover his massive erection, but the warm tingling returned in full force.

If he didn't get some release soon, he'd go insane.

Fortunately, Helen was already undressing. Her top came off, and her magnificent breasts bounced free. He always loved those, and now they were a sight for sore eyes. His hands reached out of their own accord, and wrapped themselves around her tits.

"Mom, that's not fair. It's my turn," protested Olivia.

Her turn? What was she talking about? He just wanted to have some nice quiet time with Helen. Make love to his wife. He needed to make love to her. No. He needed to fuck her. To ravish her.

"He's my husband," argued Helen.

"Yeah, but you just had Derrick."

Had Derrick? Helen "had" Derrick? What?

Olivia pushed her mother aside, and stripped off her sweater. His daughter's breasts were small, and perky. Her stomach was toned. The rest came off, too. For the second time that day, he was looking at his daughter's shaved pussy.

Olivia turned around, and went down on all fours, presenting her bare cunt towards him.

"Go on, honey. Show your daughter how much you love her," Helen encouraged him.

Another jolt of panic seized him, but it was only a flicker, before the tingling returned. He knelt down behind his daughter, and guided the tip of his cock to her hole. Everything about it was wrong, but he knew he wanted to do it. The head parted her lips, and it was like eating ice cream on a hot day. Soothing, and refreshing.

Frank groaned with satisfaction. Another inch of his cock slid inside his daughter. It felt incredible. He pushed further inside. Split his daughter open with his dick. He loved every second of it.

When his cock was buried all the way inside of her, the fog seemed to lift somewhat. He looked around, realizing for the first time where he was. Helen stood with her hands against the wall. Derrick was behind her, slamming his mother's ass. Helen moaned with obvious pleasure.

Frank's heart skipped a beat. He looked down at Olivia. Naked. His cock inside of her. He wanted to laugh. And then cry. He did neither. Instead, he continued to slide his cock in and out of his own daughter. It was the only thing that seemed to make the tingling feel better. As long as his cock was inside of her, he was alright.

"Harder, Daddy."

Olivia said it with such a pleading tone, that as a father, it nearly broke his heart. But as a man, it turned him on to no end. He grabbed his daughter's hips, and started pounding her quivering cunt. Really let loose. It didn't matter that she was his daughter. It didn't matter that his son was fucking his wife right next to him. The only thing that mattered was the hot piece of ass in front of him.

He hadn't felt so alive in years. Every time his hips slammed into hers, his balls slapped against her pussy. Soon, they were coated in her juices. She was moaning along with her mother.

His muscles were aching, and sweat ran down his chest, staining the shirt. He tore it off. Several buttons broke, and plinked against the wall. It slowed him down temporarily, but he resumed with full force. He wanted to fuck his daughter so hard that she'd forget who she was. Forget who he was. Wanted to reduce her to a puddle of cum and cunt juices.

An orgasm ensnared his thoughts, so powerful that he thought his head was about to split open. Still, he rammed his cock inside of Olivia. Over, and over, until his whole body was on fire, and he pumped his seed deep inside of her.

Frank slumped backwards, and sat down on the soft carpet, exhausted. His cock was still erect, even after what felt like gallons of cum had poured out of him. He laid down, and stared at the ceiling, breathing heavy.

Helen came into view. She dipped her hand into the jar again, and slathered more of the cream on his cock. Then he she hoisted herself ontop of him, and straddled him. He didn't think he'd be able to go again so quickly, but whatever was in that cream must have given him strength.

She bent over, and kissed him. He responded eagerly, hungrily. He'd missed those lips more than anything in the world. She guided his cock to the entrance of her warm hole, and dimly he was aware that it was wetter than it should have been. His son's semen was inside of her, but he didn't care. He wanted to add his own to the mix.

"You're wonderful. You're a stallion," Helen whispered, between kisses.

"Big bro here is better," Olivia commented.

Frank ignored it. He wrapped his hands around his wife's back, and just wanted to feel her. Feel every inch of her soft, warm skin.

"So, you want me to treat you like the dirty slut you really are?" asked Derrick, beside him.

"Hell. Fucking. Yes."

***************

Ashley pulled into the parking lot in front of the Wytches Workshoppe. It looked just like it had ten years ago, when she still lived in the city. The same worn down facade, to give it an air of mystery. It felt a little bit like coming home. It would have been great to visit the old woman again after all these years, if only circumstances were different.

A bell rang as soon as she opened the door, heralding her presence. The old woman came out of the back of the shop, and stepped into the cluttered, dusty room. She looked much older now. Almost frail. Ashley wondered how much of the acting had became a reality, and if she still called herself Lamia Lightbringer.

"What can I do for you, child? A love po—oh... oh! It's you. Almost didn't recognize you with that hair."

A shimmer of recognition crossed her face, followed by a warm smile. As if by magic, the old woman stood taller, and some of the wrinkles in her face disappeared. Ashley knew it wasn't magic.

"Cut the crap, Gertrude. I'm pissed."

Lamia let out a long sigh.

"What is it, Ash?"

"You sold something to my nephew."

"Hmm, maybe. Tall? Good looking? Likes to prank?"

"That's him."

"Oh, yeah. Nice kid. Bit of a cheapskate."

Lamia put up a big, great smile. It was supposed to be endearing, but at the moment Ashley just wanted to slap the woman.

"How could you sell that to him?" she hissed through clenched teeth.

"He wanted it."

"He wanted THAT?"

"Well, no, not exactly."

"So why did you sell it to him?"

"He asked for an itching powder on April Fools, but he didn't want to pay the price. So I told him something... cheaper."

"God damn it, you have no idea what trouble you caused."

"Oh? Do tell. Who'd he end up with? The pretty lady that came by the next day, and wanted to buy some more?"

"That's his damn sister. And there's also his mother."

Lamia started giggling.

"Oh my! How tawdry."

"That's not funny! I had to leave his father alone with the three of them just now. I don't even want to imagine what that's gonna be like when I get back."

"I suppose you want the remedy, then."

"Yes."

"And you know what it's going to take to cure them?"

Ashley gnashed her teeth, and paled a little.

"Yes."

"You sure you don't want them to have a—"

"If you don't start working right now, I will personally drag you by the ear all the way back to the god damn house, and make you their personal, permanent fuck toy."

Lamia cackled, but she started scurrying around the place, dragging ingredients off the cupboard.

"Alright, alright..."

**********

It had taken the damn witch half an hour to brew up the antidote. Ashley could have done it herself in ten minutes tops, but of course it wasn't her shop, and not her rules. On the drive home, she had disobeyed pretty much every traffic law known to man. She was sure that in the coming weeks, Frank would have several red light tickets coming to him. Couldn't be helped.

Ashley heard the screaming before she even stepped through the door. Someone, female from the sounds of it, was screaming at the top of her lungs. Not screams of pain, fortunately. Screams of pleasure. Pleasure so intense it bordered on pain. She was intimately familiar with those kinds of screams.

They got louder, and louder the closer she got to the living room. Pure, wordless screams. She rounded the corner, and sucked in her breath. It was magnificent, in a way.

Olivia was basically suspended in mid air, held up entirely by two cocks slamming into her. Frank laid on the ground, thrusting his hip upwards. Derrick was behind her, putting his whole body into fucking her ass. Olivia's eyes were rolled into the back of her head, her entire body was drenched in sweat, and just kept up a steady stream of guttural moaning.

With a pang of guilt, Ashley realized she was actually getting wet. Not just a little either.

"Welcome back, Ash," came a faint voice from the couch.

It was her sister, lying on her back, looking completely exhausted. Ashley sat down next to her. Up close, she saw that Helen's entire stomach was splattered with cum, with more leaking out onto the couch between her bush.

"I'm surprised you're not in on the action."

Helen gurgled happily.

"Oh... I already had a turn."

"Of course you did, Hel."

Helen sounded surprisingly lucid.

"It's quite the mess we're in, isn't it?"

Olivia screams seemed to peak, getting louder. Her entire body shuddered with an intense orgasm. Neither of the men seemed to notice, or care. A little shiver of envy raced up Ashley's spine.

"Yes, it is."

"Are you gonna fix it?"

"Are you saying that you're tired of... this?"

"Oh god no, I wish it would never end. I wish I could live every moment of my life from now with two cocks inside of me. That's the problem, isn't it? There's other stuff we gotta do. "

"Yes. That's right."

As if on cue, both of the men came. Derrick's head rolled back. Frank grunted. Ashley and her sister both watched the spectacle with fascination.

It ended when Derrick practically stumbled backwards. Olivia fell to the side, and twitched uncontrollably. Frank's arms fell to his side, and he just laid there, exhausted. A steady rivulet of cum flowed out of Olivia's pussy and asshole, pooling on the carpet.

That would leave stains.

Ashley jumped up, and pulled the can out of her purse. Inside was a pink tinged cream.

"Alright, we're gonna start with you, Frank. You've been under the effects for the least amount of time."

Frank just laid there, not saying anything. His chest fell and rose with deep breaths. His cock still pointed straight at the ceiling.

Ashley knelt down beside him, and scooped a little of the cream into her hand. She grabbed her brother-in-law's cock, and dragged her hand along the entire length of the shaft. It was still slick with her niece's juices, mixed with his cum. Frank let out a long sigh.

She started jerking him off, trying to remain as professional as possible. As professional as it was possible while masturbating him, that is. After a minute, she applied more ointment.

Helen joined her, and wanted to start sucking on her husband's balls, but Ashley shooed her away.

"Please please please can I help?" Helen whined.

Ashley sighed.

"Fine. Use your mouth, but only on the tip."

Immediately, Helen wrapped her lips around Frank's glans. Frank let out a groan. Seconds later, he came. Helen eagerly guzzled up the offerings, swallowing it as fast as he could produce it.

Frank's eyes snapped open, and he looked around wildly. His face paled.

"Oh god... what did we do?"

Helen started giggling.

"I think we'll need to have that conversation later," Ashley said. "Can you help me with her? Then I can do Olivia. Unless you'd prefer to—"

"No... oh god, no... what do I do?"

Ashley scooped out some more of the ointment with her index and middle finger. She held it up for Frank to see.

"Take about this much, and then slide them into Helen's pussy. Use your thumb to get some on her clit, too. And then you start fingering her until she—"

"Ok, ok, I get it."

Frank dipped two fingers into the can, and then slid them into his wife. Ashley watched for a second to make sure he was doing it right, before she scooted over to Olivia.

The young woman was absolutely exhausted. No surprise there, really. Her eyes were closed, and her tongue hung out limply. Drool ran down her cheek. Post orgasmic coma.

That was over the moment Ashley's finger slid into her niece's wet pussy. Her eyes fluttered opened, and she looked around.

"Oh my god this feels amazing," she blurted out.

Olivia raised her legs, and then swung them down as a counterweight, sitting up. Ashley's hand was trapped under the girl, now, pressing her fingers deep inside. Olivia grabbed a fistful of Ashley's hair, and pulled her in for a kiss.

Ashley fought her at every turn. Wrestling with their tongues. Olivia was good at it. Amazing. But she was better. Blocking her at every turn, and making sure her niece knew that she was the one in charge.

Even as they were fighting for control, Olivia rocked her hips back and forth, sliding her pussy over Ashley's hand. That was, of course, her downfall.

Olivia's entire body began trembling, and she broke the kiss to gasp for air. That's when Ashley went on the offensive, pushing her back down on the carpet. Legs clamped around her arm, but it didn't stop her from attacking Olivia's clit.

She succumbed to her full advances, eagerly accepting Ashley's tongue. No resistance, just putty in her hands.

And then she was still, and her legs unclamped.

"Damn, Ash. You're incredible!" gushed Olivia.

"I know."

"Where'd you learn all that?"

"I've had a LOT of practice."

"Really? Can you teach me?"

"Maybe another day. And then you'll have to tell me where you learned how to kiss."

"Deal!"

Ashley looked over to her sister. Helen looked to be close to tears, hugging her husband. That was no good.

"Hel, Frank. Go upstairs and take a shower. You need it. I'll handle the rest by myself."