An Itch You Can't Scratch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That seemed to be enough. Frank stood up, and pulled up Helen after him.

"Go!" commanded Ashley.

The two of them stumbled out of the room.

"Can you do that thing again?" asked Olivia.

Ashley sighed. It would take a while for her niece to return to normal. If she ever did.

"You better go take a shower, too."

Olivia looked like she was about to argue the point, but thought better of it. Smart girl. She scrambled up on her knees, and just before standing up, her head darted forward, and she placed a quick peck square on Ashley's lips.

Then she darted out of the room, before retribution could come. Ashley snorted.

That just left one person.

******************

I studied my aunt's face. It had been amazing watching her finger Olivia just as good as I was able to fuck her. Maybe even a little better. Although there was no way she'd be able to top me and Dad double teaming my sister's tight holes. Mom's too.

I couldn't help but smile. Today had been a goddamn fantastic day. The noises Mom had made when I came inside of her ass, just as Dad blasted her cunt full of cum... it was unforgettable.

Ashley scooted over, and tapped me on the forehead with her index finger.

"Is there even a little bit of my nephew left in there, or is it filled completely with cum?"

"Of course it's still me!"

"Good."

"Why'd you send the others away?"

"It's going to be easier that way. For me, anyway."

"Why? You're just gonna jack me off, right?"

If she could pump a cock as good as finger a cunt, I'd be in for something amazing.

"I'm afraid not."

"Why not?"

"Because you and I are going to fuck."

My heart leapt with joy. Fuck Aunt Ash? That's been a dream of mine for as long as I could remember. Or for the last two hours, at least. It was hard to remember what life was like before... Did I want to have sex with yesterday? Did it matter?

Ashley was always the weird one of the family. Weird, but hot. Especially with that purple hair. I tried imagining what she would look like without clothes. Probably just like Mom, but younger. Did she have a bush, too? And what color would that be? Probably bright green.

My questions were answered when Ashley pulled her top over her head. It wasn't at all like I imagined. It was better. Her tits were perky, and her nipples were hard. Small, dark buds. They were also pierced, with little metal studs. I hadn't expected that.

I reached out to touch them, but she rolled on her back, and stripped off her pants. Her pussy was shaved, and... gorgeous was the only word I knew how to describe it. Well pronounced, dark lips, much darker than the rest of her skin. Glistening wet. A small bump at the top. A touch of pink in between.

And then it was gone again, hidden from my view by her creamy white legs. She turned to throw her pants on the pile of clothes, and I saw something that caught my eye.

"Is that a tattoo?"

"Yup!"

Ashley turned around, and I was speechless. There was a tattoo of an enormous tree covering her entire back. Except, it was better than any tattoo I've ever seen. I moved closer, and saw how incredibly detailed the artwork was. I could see every leaf, every little ridge in the bark.

I traced the length of the trunk with my fingertips, brushing over her smooth skin. It looked so real, I expected it to be rough and bumpy, but it wasn't.

"It's Yggdrasil, the world tree," Ashley explained.

My fingers reached the roots, and slid lower. I felt the goosebumps on the soft flesh of her butt. I felt the wetness of her labia. Two fingers sank inside of her pussy, and she let out a soft moan. I pressed my lips on her neck, and nuzzled her skin. My erection pressed hard into her back.

"Hold on, cupcake, we're forgetting about something."

"Is that really necessary? I mean, I'm feeling great."

Ashley rolled her eyes.

"If I told you that you could have sex with your mom and sister for the rest of your life, but I'd have to cut off both your feet, and your arms, would you do it?"

The rest of my life with Mom and Olivia? That would be amazing. I could already picture it. Just the three of us, lying on the warm beach by the ocean. Both of them were naked, of course. We were always naked, now. Clothes just got in the way. The sun was shining, and it was only a matter of time before—

"Jesus, you're actually thinking about it, aren't you?"

"I... uh, I see what you mean."

Ashley grabbed the can of pink stuff, and scooped out most of the contents. She turned to face me, and wrapped her hand around my cock. The moment the cream touched my cock, I could tell it was doing something. It wasn't warm and itchy, but cool, and soothing. She liberally coated my shaft and balls with it, and then scooped out some more.

A minute later, the can was empty, and my cock looked like a big, pink dildo.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this," Ashley muttered.

"Do what?"

She didn't answer, she just put her hand on my chest, and pushed me backwards. I probably could have stayed upright, but I didn't want to.

Ashley climbed over me, and was poised to slide down on my cock. Her labia just brushed against the sensitive skin on my glans, and a small jolt of energy raced up my spine.

"What...?" I asked, confused.

"Oh, I'm sorry about this, cupcake."

Ashley grabbed both my wrists, and pinned my wrists down on the ground. It didn't seem like she was using a lot of strength at all, but I tried moving my arms, and just... couldn't. The tip of my cock made contact with her pussy again, and another jolt of energy ran through my body.

And then she sank herself down on my pole, and it was like my whole world was on fire. Like I stepped into a pool of electricity. It didn't hurt, it just prickled, and crackled across my entire body. Hundreds upon hundreds of pins, needling my skin.

I came almost instantly, before my cock was even halfway into her. Ashley laughed, but didn't stop. She kept lowering herself, until I was inside of her all the way. My cock still twitched, blasting another load into her.

All I could do was hold on for dear life, as she started grinding her hips. After my orgasm, it felt like my cock was a hundred times more sensitive. A thousand times. It felt like my whole body was climaxing, from the tips of my toes to the ends of my hair.

We fucked for hours, and hours. Or at least it felt like it. I could actually feel her insides. Every little bump was magnified. Every ridge, every ripple, as it slid along my shaft.

"Mmmm, this is wonderful," moaned Ashley.

Ashley let go of my wrists, and sat upright. She rocked her hips even faster, grinding faster than I thought was possible. The pleasure was so intense, I didn't think I could hold on.

"Oh, oh, oh," she moaned, deep and guttural.

I couldn't hold on, and I came again, just as Ashley rolled back her head, and her face distorted in a grimace of pleasure. The prickling seemed to drain from my body, and was pumped out of my dick. The pressure grew smaller with every jet of cum I shot into her.

And then it was gone.

I took a deep breath. And then another one.

"How do you feel?" she inquired.

"Normal... I guess."

"Good."

"Thank you."

Ashley sighed.

"What are aunts for?"

"Are you mad at me?"

She kissed me. Not a mouth on mouth kiss, just a quick peck on the cheek.

"No, cupcake. You did something very, very stupid, but you didn't know what would happen."

"So is it fixed now?"

I almost felt disappointed. No, I definitely was disappointed. Even now, I wished I could stick my cock into Mom and Olive at the same time. Ashley too, actually.

"Yes."

"But... well, I hope you don't mind me saying this, but I still want to have sex. With them, I mean. And you."

Ashley smiled sadly.

"I know, Derrick. I'm not gonna lie to you. Those feelings will probably never go away. I can't make you forget what happened. But if I asked you now if you could have sex with your sister, but only if I cut off both your arms and legs, what would you say?"

"That's fucking stupid."

"See? That compulsion is no longer there. Whatever you do from now on will be entirely your choice."

"Can we have sex again?" I blurted out.

"Jesus..."

"Sorry, but you're really hot."

Ashley snorted, and shook her head. As she dressed, I saw the tattoo on her back again. How did she know exactly what to do? Did she know Lamia?

"How did you know what happened?"

The tattoo disappeared under a cover of fabric.

"I think that's a story for another day. Let's just say I know more about that old hag than I care for."

"But—"

"No, Derrick. Later. This isn't over yet. The first thing I'm gonna do is dump the last of this crap. Then I'm going to go check up on your mom and dad. They probably feel like shit. Then I'm gonna talk to Olivia, and make sure she's alright. You better get cleaned up, too."

The thought of the others made my stomach lurch. I could remember in vivid detail everything that had happened. Fucking, sucking. Mom on all fours. Olivia, screaming in pleasure. And Dad and I, with them wedged between us...

Part of me wanted that to never end. The other part realized that it was wrong on a fundamental level. Everybody knows you can't have sex with family members.

*************************

It's been six hours. Six hours since I've seen, or talked to another human being. I spent the entire time locked in my room. The full weight of what happened crashed down on me some time after Ashley and I did it.

Everything had been my fault. I felt like garbage. I got that stupid stuff from the witch, and poisoned my sister. She probably didn't even want to have to sex with me. Maybe she was in her room, crying her eyes out, because I made her do all these things. Mom and Dad too. No doubt they were furious at me.

They had a right to be.

I had sex with my sister, and my mother, and my aunt. And I loved every second of it. It felt better than anything in the world. What would people say if they found out? It would be a disaster.

That didn't stop me from jerking off at the memories, though. Several times.

I heard Ashley and my parents talk. No words, or anything, just the faint buzzing of voices through the wall. They talked for like two hours. Then I heard the same from Olivia's room.

Around seven, Ashley knocked on my door. She gave me a faint smile, as if nothing was out of the ordinary. She brought some food. Mac and cheese. It tasted like ash, but I devoured it anyway.

"How are you doing?" she inquired.

I threw myself back down on the bed, and didn't know how to answer. She dragged over my chair, and took a seat.

"I feel like shit."

"Good."

"How are they? Mom and Olive. And Dad."

"They're ok. Frank is a little bit out of it. He got dosed really hard, way too much at once, and he doesn't remember much of it."

"And Mom?"

"She knows. All of it."

"Fuck."

"Don't worry, she's your mom, and she still loves you. When Frank went to the bathroom, she told me that she had fun, but it's over now. Best to forget it ever happened. She said it was just a weekend with strangers."

"Is that possible?"

"I don't have the answer for that."

"What about Olive?"

"Oh, she's pissed as all hell at you."

I gulped.

"Not much change there."

Ashley snorted.

"And what about you?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me, cupcake. I've done worse."

I found that hard to believe.

"Really?"

"Did you know that cream was actually my invention in the first place?"

"WHAT?"

"Yeah. Back in the day, when I was working with Gertrude."

"I didn't know you did that."

"I was young, and stupid. I know better now."

"So what happened?"

"Like I said, I was working the Wytches Workshoppe. Except, it was just called 'Tonics' back then. People weren't too keen on the whole witchcraft thing. It's different these days. Someone came in, and asked for a love potion. They don't really work, you know, and I told him that. There's no way you can make another human being love you. He didn't want to hear that, and he offered a lot of money. So I had an idea, and came up with that stuff. Called it Rapture. If you use it long enough, it drives you insane with horniness."

"So what happened to the guy?"

"He was in love with his niece, but she was married to someone else. Funny, he ended up almost like you. Accidentally got some on himself. Got plenty on her, too. Her husband found out, and nearly beat him to death. Of course, that didn't stop him, or her. They started infecting others. Her husband. Their parents. Cousins. The staff. It was a huge mess."

"How did you cure them all? Did you... uh..."

"Hah! You wish. No, got them all together, and gave them a good, long bath. Takes a lot longer, and it's basically one giant orgy."

"Is that story really true? No offense, but it sounds kind of like bullshit."

Ashley laughed.

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Ash..."

"Yes?"

"What do I do now? I can't stop thinking about it."

"You just try your best to ignore it. It's gonna be weird for all of you, no doubt. I'll tell you what, if it gets too much, and you feel like you're about to lose it, come visit me. We can talk about it, and if that doesn't work, I wouldn't say no to another romp."

It took a moment to process what she had said, but then it clicked, and my jaw dropped.

"Wait, what, really? You'd... have sex with me again?"

"Yeah, why not? You've got a nice dick, and I don't really care that we're related. Don't tell your Mom, though."

"But—"

"But what?"

"Can we do it right now?"

Ashley snorted.

"Nice try, cupcake. No. You need some detoxing."

"But you'd really do that?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"I don't know, it just... well, it's wrong."

Ashley shrugged.

"Alright, we're not doing it, then."

"That's not what I meant."

She smirked, and stood up.

"I'm gonna go make some more food for Olive. Are you gonna be ok?"

"I guess so."

"Great!"

The door clicked shut behind her, and I was left alone with my thoughts, with more questions than I had before.

****************

A faint knock on the door startled me. I must have dozed off at some point after I was just staring at the ceiling. Everything was dark. The clock on the nightstand read eight minutes past midnight.

A second knock, and I scrambled out of bed.

"Ow!"

I stubbed my toe hard on the chair Ashley had sat in. Who the hell was knocking on my door this late?

It was Olivia.

She looked pissed.

"You!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

A massive wave of guilt washed over me.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry."

"We need to talk."

"About wh—"

Elbow forward, she pushed me out of the way, and entered the room. The moonlight was bright enough to still see everything. Olivia headed for the chair. I closed the door, and followed her, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

Neither of us said anything for several minutes.

"How could you be so fucking stupid?" Olivia broke the silence.

"I'm sorry."

"It's all your fault I'm like this."

"Like what?"

"You need to fix it."

"Fix what? How?"

"I accidentally got some on me again."

"But Ash dumped it all."

Olivia reached into her pocket, and pulled out a small, round can. She twisted open the top. Inside was a big glob of clear gel. I sucked in my breath.

"Where'd you get that from?"

"I put some aside for emergencies."

"But... why weren't you more careful? You know what it does."

Olivia reached in, and scooped up a handful. I saw it glisten on her fingers in the moonlight, and my heart beat faster. The rush of excitement came back, and I felt my dick harden. She grabbed the front of my pants, pulled at it, and then stuffed her other hand down into my boxers. Cool cream covered hands grabbed my dick, and she smeared it all over my junk.

"There. Now we both have a problem. You better fucking fix it."

"I'll go get Ash."

I was about to stand up, put Olivia put a hand on my chest, and pushed me back down.

"No. You. Fix. It."

She punctuated every word by jabbing her index finger against my chest. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, and her glorious breasts sprang free. My cock ached for release. I fumbled at my belt. Seconds later, we were both naked.

I laid back down on the bed, and Olivia climbed on top of me. The urge to stick my cock into her, just to feel some relief was getting...

Not stronger. In fact, it wasn't even there. That was weird. There hadn't been any tingling either, or warmth. It just felt like a normal skin cream. It even smelled faintly of lavender.

"Olive, is this really the—"

She cut me off by pressing her lips against mine. Her warm, soft lips felt incredibly good on my mouth. Her tongue darted out, and I forgot about my question. Until a single drop of something splashed on my cheek. I opened my eyes, and saw that her eyes were filled with tears.

I was about to say that we didn't have to do anything, but she put a finger on my lips.

"Don't. Please don't say anything. Just make me feel better, ok?"

I didn't say anything. I pulled her head down on my chest, and draped the blanket over us. Her soft body pressed against mine. I reached down, and guided my cock into her pussy.

And then we made love. Slow, and measured. Just enjoying each others bodies, and the warmth. I massaged her back, and her hands explored my body. My cock slid in and out of her. Deep, and powerful .

She raised her head, and looked down at me. I looked up at her. Those wide, brown eyes.

Filled by an intense, mutual love.

When we came, it wasn't like before. Not the hot, powerful spike of pleasure. It was just warm, and gentle. Pleasure, rolling over me in waves. It filled me, slowly but surely, with an intense longing just to be near her. Forever.

And then we kissed again, and it was maybe even better than the sex.

"That was incredible," I told her.

"It was."

"What does it mean?"

"It means I love you, you dumbass."

"I love you too, Olive."

"Don't call me that."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes. I talked to Ashley."

"And she said it was ok?"

"Not really. She said that I'd never be able to forget what happened."

"She told me that too."

"And that whatever I did now is my own choice."

"Sounds familiar."

"And I decide that I want to keep fucking you."

I smiled. She smiled back.

"Did you know that Ash worked for the witch when she lived here?"

"What? Really? No."

So I told her the story that Ashley had told me. Olivia could hardly believe it. And then we talked some more, about what we wanted to do. About life in general. About her classes. About mine. We compared professors. She complained about her job. I discovered a whole new side of her that I hadn't really known before.

And we made out again. Plenty of times. And we made love again. It was wonderful. It wasn't until the sun started to rise again that we both fell asleep, embraced in each other's arms.