An Observed Threesome Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a nasty bitch!" Michelle screamed!

"But, I'm not!" Claire found herself whining!

"Do nice girls do this you fucking whore?" Michelle spat on her friends cunt again and then with what seemed like an endless tongue violated her.

"Oh fuck,oh fuck" Claire found herself gasping. "Ah! Ah Ah Ah Ahhh!"

"Oh God! Fuck me with you mouth! Fuck me Michelle!"

Neil Paul lacked the patience for Michelle's invitiation and Claire suddenly found the mattress give as he climbed on the bed. She opened her eyes to see his cock hanging above her head like a guillotine.

"Claire? Is this the most slutty thing you've ever done?" He asked her conversationally.

"Yes, Mr. Paul." she whimpered. It couldn't be long now before she came. Michelle tongue was like a snake or an eel. She gasped as she was rimmed for the first time in her life. It felt so horrifyingly wrong and for a moment she thought of Richard and what he would say if he could see her. Grunting like some primitive whore as this slut licked her asshole she decided that she didn't care.

Mrs. Shepherd felt the first orgasm that she'd had in the twenty first century almost rip her apart with pleasure. Her left leg was suddenly drenched and she realised that she'd actually ejaculated. She stopped touching herself and took a deep breath and then began playing with herself again. One orgasm was no going to be enough. So wet was her vagina that the suction noises would be have been noticeable if the three of them hadn't been making so much noise. She longed to get up and join them...

"Would you like to suck my cock baby." Mr. Paul asked, stroking Claire's hair from her eyes.

"Please Mr. Paul. I need to suck your cock." Claire gasped.

Neil began slowly face fucking her, but it was a difficult as she was writhing so much from Michelle's attentions. He watched her face contort with pleasure, eyes tight shut as she sucked his length, she was moments from cumming. Michelle sensed it too and she suddenly stopped licking pulling her head away. Claire moaned with such loss and desperation that she stopped sucking his cock to complain.

"Michelle! I need to cum! Please!"

Michelle was off her knees and was on the bed next to Mr. Paul smiling down at her friend like a cat.

"Oh, you'll cum don't worry, but I want to cum first!" Michelle lowered her cunt onto Claire's face who for the first time in her life sucked and licked another women. Claire's hand returned to her clit to replace Michelle's tongue.

"Oh, I don't think you'll need to do that. Not with Mr. Paul here to fuck you!"

Neil grinned at Michelle's evil face and jumped off the mattress to the end of the bed where Claire legs lay open like a gate. He placed his cock at the entrance of her cunt. But Michelle, stopped him.

"I think she should beg for it first. Do you want Mr. Paul to fuck you to orgasm Claire? Or do you want to save that cunt for your precious Richard?'

She lifted her cunt from her friend's face so that Claire could speak.

"Fuck me. Fuck me Mr. Paul. I need to cum. I need to fucking cum!" almost all restraint had gone.

Neil slid into her tight cunt in one thrust and her moan was drowned out as Michelle again sat on her face. He realised that this was the last act now and he fucked her with the abandonment of an animal. Hard and relentless strokes. He leant forward and took one of Michelles's large tits in his mouth and began to suck and bite the nipples. Michelle seemed finally satisfied with the arrangements and was the first of them to orgasm nosily on Claire's face.

"I'm nearly there you slut. Harder with that tongue! Harder with that tongue! You love it, come on make me cum, you fucking bitch make me fucking cum. You fucking bitch! Ah yeah. Yes, yes. Yes! Ah! I'm cumming! Fuck am I cumming!"

Michelle screamed.

The sight of Michelle's orgasm and her tits bouncing with the exertion took Neil to the brink. He was fucking Claire so hard that that the slap of his balls on her ass was all the he could hear. Balls deep he thought. Michelle had slipped off the bed, but he was not be distracted.

"You like that slut" he snarled at Claire. "You ever been fucked so hard. Does your precious Richard fuck you this hard?"

"Nooooooooooooo! Oh just fuck me, just fuck me, just fuck me." Claire wailed.

Mrs. Shepherd whispered under her breath "Fuck that slut Mr. Paul. Fuck that slut." She had three finger in her cunt whilst her thumb strummed her clit. Her knees ached, crouching like a peeping tom, but there was nothing on earth that could have persuaded her to turn away.

"Oh god! Take my fucking cock you slut."

"Fuck me! I'm yours to fuck. Just fucking don't stop fucking me. Come on Fuck me!" Claire couldn't believe the filth that she was shouting.

Michelle hurried back to the bed with the iPad. The video was near its completion and the blonde that resembled Claire was preparing for her facial as the brunette that resembled Michelle egged on the stud whose cock dominated the screen.

"I think you should finish it like this Mr. Paul. Cum in this sluts face!" Michelle goaded.

Neil glanced at the screen and smiled in acknowledgement. Claire looked up to see the climax of the film burning from the iPad screen. The blonde was now negotiating ropes of sperm that were slashing across her face.

"What? No!' she yelped. No one has ever cum on my face before! That's too much!" Richard had once broached the subject and she'd said no. It was so demeaning. "Don't you dare! Don't -"

Mr. Paul silenced her with a series of rapid hard thrusts.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Claire wailed as she saw the blonde on the iPad covered in spunk, pouting like a whore! She suddenly realised that this was her fate too, and the last shreds of her reserve left her and she welcomed it.

"Cum on my face. Cum on my face. Cum on my fucking face you fucking bastard! I'm your slut! I'm your slut!"

Ejaculating on a woman's face! Mrs. Shepherd had never heard of anything so perverse in her life! Surely Mr. Paul wouldn't? Was this what sex was like nowadays? She plunged a fourth finger into her vagina. She was so near to coming again!

Michelle had put down the iPad and was now standing behind Mr. Paul. "Ok, pull out of that slut's cunt now!" she commanded. Mr. Paul did as he was told, his cock twitching like a snake was suddenly in the grasp of Michelle's hand.

"Right, I'm going to help you cum all over this slut's face! That's what you want isn't it Claire? You want cum all over your fucking face!"

"Cum on my face please Mr. Paul. I'm your little whore. Fucking do it!" Claire wailed.

Michelle's hand was pulling Mr. Paul's cock back and forth with a fearsome rhythm.

"What did you say slut?" Michelle screamed at her friend.

"Cum on my face!" Claire fingers were back on her clit and she wanked herself faster than she'd ever done in her life.

"Cum on my fucking face! Cum on my fucking face! I want to feel you cum on my fucking face. I'm your slut!"

Neil was in a state of near utter bliss as he finally erupted streams of cum. Michelle like a fireman aimed the jets for Claire's face. Claire began laughing manically as the cum and finally her orgasm consumed her.

"Oh God, I'm coming! I'm fucking coming!" she cried rubbing her clit like a somekind of sex addict. Her face was covered in cum. She had never felt so wanton and whoreish in her entire life.

All three of them collapsed on the bed and Michelle knelt down and licked the cum off Mr. Paul's cock and when that was done she began to lick the cum of Claire's face, whose eyes were closed in rapt concentration savouring the orgasm that was slowly fading.

Mrs. Shepherd had also reached orgasm with them and she had been forced to bury her face in the carpet to stifle her moans as the greatest climax she had ever experienced reverberated around her body like a forgotten song.

"You enjoy that sluts?" Michelle asked conversationally.

"Oh my God yes!" Mr. Paul smiled surveying the scene of prime tits and ass.

Claire was still stroking her clit. Eyes tightly shut she sensed where Michelle was and kissed her cum as they gently played with Mr. Paul's cum in their mouths.

"We need to do this again. And soon." Claire finally said as she opened her eyes and stared at Michelle and Mr. Paul, blinking the cum from her eyes.

12