An Obsession

Story Info
A masturbation fantasy comes true.
896 words
4.36
37.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been happily married for 26 years. During that time we have had an active sex life and there is little we haven't tried. Debbie is a beautiful 46 year old, with golden blonde hair, the bluest eyes and a body that still makes heads turn. Her breasts are a 34 C with very sensitive nipples.

I have had an on going fantasy, no an obsession, of seeing my wife masturbate. She will play with her tits when we are having sex, especially when I'm between her legs eating her pussy. She will pull and twist her nipples, but no matter how hard I have tried, I couldn't get her to rub her pussy. I will take her hand and put it between her legs, but she always moves it away.

Debbie had gone to visit her mother and I was driving up to meet her after 10 days. I knew the sex would be hot. We had a nice meal and drank several glasses of wine. When it was time to go to bed, we both had a very nice buzz going.

Debbie was already in bed, so I slipped in beside her and wrapped my left arm around her. I gave her tit a gently squeeze and I could feel her nipple starting to harden through her cotton t-shirt. I played with her tits for a few minutes and then my left hand grabbed her hand and moved it toward her tits. Usually she will say no or move her hand away. I couldn't believe it when she let me place her hand on her tit. My cock was rock hard!

I rubbed her hand over her tit and began to kiss the back of her neck. She is very sensitive there and I felt her shiver. I was still moving her hand over her tit and I pinched her nipple with her thumb and forefinger. Her nipple was visible through her shirt. I took her hand and moved it down and under the shirt. Her tits are not overly large, but they are a handful.

I moved her hand slowly and lightly over her nipple. She was pushing her ass back against my straining erection. I wanted to keep this going as long as I could. I kissed the side of her neck and bit on her earlobe, all the while telling her how hot it made me to see her touch herself. I let go of her hand and moved mine down to her panty covered ass. I held my breath hoping she would continue to fondle her tits.

She let out a slight moan when I caressed her ass and she was still rubbing her tits. She would slide her fingers lightly over her nipples and then pinch and pull on them. Debbie was beginning to pull on them harder and she spread her legs, hoping I would move my hand to her pussy. I ran my hand over her mound and could feel the wetness through her panties. If I had my way, the only hand going between her legs was going to be hers.

I gently pushed her from her side to her stomach and had her raise her ass in the air. She was almost on all fours, but her head was still on her pillow. I pushed her shirt over her head and now had a clear few of her swaying tits. She was rubbing one and then the other. I brought my right hand up to her hand and squeezed her tit. I moved her right hand toward her pussy and held my breath. There was no resistance.

I placed her hand on her pussy and began to move her fingers. She spread her legs a little wider and pushed against our hands. I let go of her hand and hooked her panties with my thumb. Quickly I moved them off her ass and down her legs. As I looked back up, she had pulled her pussy lips apart and her finger was moving quickly over her clit. What a sight.

Debbie was mauling her tits with her left hand and her right was moving over her clit. Her eyes were closed and she seemed lost in the moment. I was between her legs watching her play with herself. To my surprise, she slipped a finger into her sopping wet cunt and began finger fucking herself.

I didn't know how long she would keep this up and I was about ready to shoot a load of cum. Debbie's ass cheeks began to quiver as she continued her rapid stroking. Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them. Her body began to shake as her orgasm raked her body. She was moaning softly and biting her lips. She came and came, covering her hand with her juices. This was a fantasy come true.

I moved between her legs and sucked her pussy coated fingers. She eagerly fed them into my mouth. I licked them dry and then was ready for my own release. I moved up close behind her and grabbed my throbbing cock. It only took a few strokes before I pumped a load of cum onto her ass. We fell onto the bed in each others arms and she said, "We will have to do that again sometime."