An Odd Occurrence

Story Info
Buxom lady runs into guy she dreamt about.
1.9k words
4.15
16.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note- This is my first time writing a racy story, so please take that into consideration. any positive feedback or constructive criticism is appreciated. If I get enough feedback, I might do a sequel.

"Hello there, Vanessa." A very sexy, subtly strong male voice said.

Vanessa turned around and stared in shock for a moment. " Ash? Is that you?" He just smiled and nodded. Then he grabbed her hand and gently pulled her toward him and kissed her deeply as his hand crushed her breast.

Vanessa woke with a start. Holy shit, what a dream! , she thought. She hadn't even thought of Ash in several years, yet here she was dreaming about in him. She hadn't even seen him since she was 16. Needless to say, she was a bit shaken up by the dream. She got out of bed and went over to the window. It was a bit sunny, but the clouds were rolling in rather nicely. It was getting grey out. She decided to go out.

Vanessa was fairly tall for a woman at 5' 7". She had a robust, womanly figure. Her measurements were 42D-36-42, and she wore a size 14/16. She was a few pounds over her ideal weight, but looked damn good and was quite firm, and she had great legs. She had a cute face and wore glasses. She had really pretty eyes that were a sort of hazel-aquamarine color, and had long hair, the color of raw wheat.

She stripped off her pajamas and hopped in the shower, taking her time washing her full breasts and rubbing herself where she was rather wet. Damn, I haven't been this turned on in a long time. It must have been the dream, she thought with a smile. Ten minutes later, she emerged and spent another 20 minutes figuring out what to wear. Eventually, she decided on her knee length black skirt, her crimson short sleeved sweater, and her pinstripe over the knee stockings. She looked in the mirror and realized she had forgotten her makeup. She decided on lipstick and eyeshadow, since it was only the early afternoon. She went with her deep crimson lipstick, and put on a shimmery pink gloss over that, and put on her light crimson eyeshadow. When she looked in the mirror again, she loved what she saw. She threw on her black duster and headed out the door.

Thirty minutes later, she arrived at Café Netherworld, her all-time favorite hangout in all of Denver. It was a cool little bar/restaurant/coffee joint that had internet access for a few dollars an hour. It wasn't a bad place. They had decent coffee, though it was overpriced. The jukebox and the atmosphere, however made everything worth it. So, Vanessa sat there for a couple hours drinking coffee, listening to music and surfing the net. When six o'clock rolled around, she decided to leave since it was starting to get dark out. She was walking the three blocks to the bus stop when all of a sudden she heard a voice call her. A male voice. " Vanessa? Is that you?" She turned around and there stood Ash. This time it wasn't a dream. Her heart stopped for about a second and her breath caught.

"Ash? Oh my god, it's been what, six years? How the hell are you?" She couldn't believe her eyes. Here was the guy she had just dreamed about not even eight hours earlier, and he was standing in front of her. She smoothly looked him over. He had gotten about 6 inches taller, and was quite muscular. He still had the same beautiful eyes and handsome face as he had when he was younger.

He spoke rather softly, but very strongly. "I'm doing well. Quite well. It's been quite some time. We should have dinner sometime soon and catch up. Bumping into one another like this has got to be more than just coincidence, don't you agree?" She just nodded and tried to remain unruffled. She just could not believe this was happening. She reached into her purse and grabbed one of her contact cards and handed it to him. " Hmm, As a matter of fact, I was just on my way to dinner at this quiet, nice little Italian place. Why don't you join me?" The way he asked made it impossible to really turn him down.

Vanessa took the bait. Ash took her by the arm and walked over to his car. Vanessa's eyes got wide when she saw what he drove. " Is that what I think it is, Ash? Is that a BMW?" She let out a low whistle as she gave the beauty a once over.

He just chuckled, then replied, " Yes, it is a BMW. Being a psychologist with a private practice pays rather well." She was impressed to say the least. Ash opened the door for her, then got in himself and drove off.

As she was riding with Ash to the restaurant, she couldn't believe what was happening. Here she was, sitting next to the guy she hadn't spoken a word to in more than six years. It was straight out of the Twilight Zone. When they arrived, he got out and opened her door for her and helped her out. He was quite the gentleman. She liked that. After they had placed their order, Ashe looked at her and said he had a rather personal question. " All right, shoot. There is nothing you can ask that is off limits, Ash. Go ahead."

"Well, I was wondering what is going through that mind of yours, Vanessa. You just seemed so shocked to see me, and then you were silent the whole ride over here. You must have been having some pretty deep thoughts. I was wondering if you would be kind enough to share."

Oh boy, here we go, she thought. " Okay, just don't laugh. I had a dream and you were in it. I had the dream right before I woke up this afternoon. In the dream, you said hello, and kissed me. I am so embarrassed right now." She just looked at Ash, waiting for him to laugh at her. He didn't. He just sat there and raised an eyebrow then started to speak.

"Well, I'm glad you felt you could share. A dream is nothing to be embarrassed about, Vanessa. The mind is so complex and dreams are the most amazing things of all about it. Who knows, maybe your dream was prophetic." Then he winked at her. She blushed, and it felt like she turned three shades of pink. She wanted to crawl under the table and hide. Again, Ash just chuckled. When dinner was over, Ash asked her if she would care to go back to his place. Vanessa couldn't speak, so she just nodded.

When they arrived, Ash took her jacket, and led her into the living room. She sat down on the sofa and tried to relax. It was a very soft, rich, warm leather. Vanessa loved how it felt. Ash started a fire and then brought her a glass of red wine. She thanked him and took the glass. " You look tense. Let me give you a massage. You'll need to take off your sweater for it to work properly." Vanessa absolutely could not believe this was happening. She was so thrilled.

Vanessa hesitantly peeled off her sweater and waited. He then stood behind her and slowly started rubbing her shoulders. It felt heavenly. Ash then whispered in her ear, " Would you care to go into the bedroom, Vanessa?" Again, she nodded. He walked around and helped her off the couch and took her to his room. The bed was huge, and looked very inviting. He gently laid her down and instructed her to remove her clothes. She did so without hesitation. "Roll over on your front, and I'll finish the massage."

As she lay there in anticipation, she felt warm massage oil drip lightly onto her back and then felt Ash's fabulous fingers knead deeply into her tense muscles. It hurt at first but then started to feel wonderful. He slowly worked his way down her back, and onto her thighs and then down to her calves and feet. She thought she was about to orgasm from the deep pleasure she felt . When he stopped for a minute, she was upset and whimpered. He just patted her on her back and said to relax, that he'd be right back. She heard water running, then it was turned off.

A minute later, she felt his big, strong hands back on her legs, and they were working their way up. Vanessa was in heaven. "Ash, This is the best massage I have ever received. If you aren't careful, I'm going to end up falling for you." She gasped when he dipped a finger into her warm wetness.

He said softly as he rolled her on her back, "good." and continued to massage her most secret, feminine place. She was in heaven. After he brought her to climax, he gently lifted her into his arms and kissed her passionately. He then laid her down again and removed his clothes. Vanessa couldn't help but stare when she saw his erection. It had to be at least seven or eight inches long and about half of that in circumference. "Are you sure you want this, Vanessa?" he asked tenderly. She just gulped and nodded. "Say yes. I need to hear you say it."

"Yes, Ash, I want you. I want this. I've wanted this for God knows how long. Please, make love to me." When she said those words, Ashe took her in one swift motion. She cried out in pain and extreme pleasure. He slowly started pumping in and out, working up to a faster and faster pace. She looked up at him in absolute adoration, and found him looking back at her. She started to close her eyes when he spoke up.

"Open them for me, Vanessa. I want eye contact. I want to look into your eyes when you call out my name." As soon as he said that, she felt her orgasm explode, and screamed his name in unbridled passion and lust. She was still coming when she felt him climax deep inside her. They both rode the waves of ecstasy together until their heartbeats slowed down and their breathing relaxed.

Then Ash spoke again. "Vanessa, I love you. I've had an unrequited love for you ever since we were teenagers. I don't expect you to return my feelings, after all, it has been over six years, and people change and move on. I just needed to tell you." Vanessa just looked at him in disbelief for a moment before speaking herself.

"Ash, I'm very flattered. I have a confession as well. I love you, too. I had a crush on you the day we first met. I guess I've been carrying a torch for you ever since then, but I've been ignoring it since we drifted apart. Maybe that's why I had that dream." She then asked "So, now that we both know where the other stands, where do we go from here?"

Ash thought for a moment and then said, "Well, I guess this means I'm stuck with you. Do you want to be stuck with me?". He grinned impishly and looked at her.

After contemplating his question for a minute, she replied, "What the hell. I guess there are worse things than being stuck with an arrogant, sexy man such as yourself." Then she winked at him and hit him playfully with a pillow. They laughed, then he tossed her back onto the bed for round two.