An Odd Sort of Revenge

Story Info
Georgina's revenge on cheating Anthony goes a little oddly.
15.5k words
3.59
52.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Go away on holidays, their friends had said, spend some time alone, get away from the stress, talk it all out, have long walks, reconnect, get away from it all, revitalize your marriage. Hours of advice like that, so finally they had taken it, after weeks of frostiness and accusation and guilt.

So here they were on holidays, at a very expensive resort, a few hours flight north of the city they worked in, and seemingly in a different world. Two people, married twelve years, trying to salvage a marriage.

They were Anthony and Georgina Ramsay, two very successful, very self-indulgent people. They didn't think they had married young, they had both been twenty-five at the time. It was a successful marriage too, there had been no kids, career was so important, yes of course it was, they agreed with each other. Maybe later, when we are more established. Yes, definitely.

They did truly love each other, even after twelve years there had been the frequent dinners, films, the theatre, holidays, and always the amazing sex. They worked hard at their respective careers, were very well off, and had been very happy together.

That is, until Georgina found out that Anthony regularly cheated on her, had been, she had found out, for several years.

Finding out had not been difficult, but it had been very unpleasant. She had decided to go to his office a bit earlier than planned, then they were going to dinner. Most of the rest of the staff had gone home, she walked straight into his office, and there was her husband, on his back on his desk, with a young woman, probably only in her twenties, totally naked, sitting on top of him, moving up and down, sometimes her bum made little circles, in motions Georgina knew only too well. Why, it had only been a few weeks ago that Anthony had fucked her right there on that very same desk, they often did it.

She had slammed the door behind her, the young woman riding her husband had jumped from him, when she had gone to pull her undies on, Georgina had just said, in an icy voice, "Just take your clothes and get out!" and the woman had gathered her clothing in front of her, and hurried from the room.

Georgina, using all her ability to be ice-cold when angry, had refused to let Anthony dress, and for three hours had grilled him about how many, how long, where, getting all the details of a string of affairs going back three years. Never once did she ask for a reason, because she knew that there really wasn't one.

Infidelity had never been a problem in their marriage until this. Despite numerous, and sometimes tempting opportunities, Georgina had never been unfaithful. She was a very, very attractive woman, slim, tallish, long honey-blonde hair, green eyes, firm 34b breasts, slim legs and a beautiful arse. But she loved Anthony, and had never strayed.

He was a good looking man himself, just under six feet, light blonde hair, a good physique, slim, fit. He loved Georgina, knew he could not live without her.

The month after her discovery had been a frosty one, the first month in their marriage with no sex, in fact it was unusual for them to even go a week without it. But she had closed her legs and her mind to him, and had been contemplating divorce, when the advice from well-meaning friends started to take effect, and she agreed to this holiday away idea. For his part, Anthony was willing to do anything to save the marriage. He loved her, they were totally in sync when it came to their outlooks on life, she was the perfect wife for his journey up the ladder of success, and of course the sex was always amazing.

So here they were, he willing to do as she wished to restore things to the way they had been, she coming to terms with what he had done, and her reaction to it.

Because it was not the what would be considered normal reaction to a husband's infidelity. Indeed, sometimes she had fantasized about watching him fuck another woman, then watching him watch her fuck the same woman. So no, it wasn't that that annoyed her so much.

It was the knowledge that he had beaten her at something, not only that he had been the first to be 'unfaithful', but that he had been able to keep it from her for so long, topped off by her utter annoyance that here was an area where she had lost, he was the victor in extra-marital fucking, and she hated being beaten at anything. That was why she felt cheated, not that he had put his cock and goodness knows what else in other women, but that he had done something before she could, and had obviously done it very successfully. She detested losing, and she had well and truly lost this. But of course she never told Anthony this. For his part, he could not understand the lack of tears, he was used to the coldness when she was angry, and he missed the wild fucking that had always ended their disagreements.

They had arrived late the previous afternoon, had a frosty dinner on the main balcony of their hotel, sat sullenly in the bar, both drinking quite heavily, until it had been close enough to late to go to their suite, she had been annoyed that there was a double bed, a huge one in fact, but then again saving the marriage was the whole point of this. She had slept very close to her edge of the bed, and Anthony had had the sense not to approach her. He had decided that the best way to thaw ice was to let nature take its course, it had to melt eventually, and he would make the most of being away from work for a week.

After breakfast that morning, they had come down here to the beach, and were lying on deck chairs, he reading the paper, she just lying there in a brief burgundy-red bikini, enjoying knowing that a lot of men, and even a few women, were looking at her.

After half an hour of this, she sat up, took her sunglasses off, and said, "I'm going for a swim."

"Do you want me to accompany you?" he asked. Her look was withering, to a less self-contained man anyway.

"No thank you," and she stood, adjusted the bikini bottom, and walked slowly down towards the water. Georgina had the perfect figure for a bikini. Her longish legs sloped down from the tightness of the burgundy material that moulded over her arse, and at the front tightly gave impressions of the mounded beauty underneath. The bikini top, two separate cups held together by a thin ribbon of burgundy, shaped over her firm, smallish breasts, men close enough to her could see the tops of them, and above the ribbon, the inside slopes, just a hint before they disappeared teasingly under the cups. The points of the cups were indicators of sharp, small nipples, pressing at the material, pointing straight towards anyone coming her way.

Georgina was stunningly beautiful and she knew it and was proud to be looked at. As she walked across the sand, she smiled at a few of the people looking at her, a come-on smile, a thank you smile, a you-wish smile. She resisted the temptation to wave at a very cute looking guy, one of a small group of young guys who were sitting at the water's edge just a few metres from her.

When she reached the water, Georgina waded in until it was up to her knees, and stopped and enjoyed the cooling of it on her skin. She had no idea what to do about Anthony, divorce was still the dominant thought whenever she let her mind wander to what he had done. But divorce wouldn't solve the problem, the problem of his beating her at something. No, there had to be a way to get even that showed him that even at this, she was better than he was. Her belly twitched inside as that thought occurred to her, at what it implied.

Taking a breath, Georgina took two more steps into the water, then dived under, swam a dozen strokes under the surface, and came up for breath, just her head above the water. That's what it would have to involve, she told herself, and the tinglings tickled deep in her lower belly. She would have to extra-maritally fuck more and better than he had. Then she would be the winner.

And, she had to admit, she was incredibly horny. Over a month without sex was something she had not experienced in years and years. Their sex-life had always been fantastic, and she was missing it. In her half-drunkenness of the night before, she had very nearly allowed herself to give in to the urge to mount Anthony, fuck him until she was satisfied, then sleep. But she had dismissed the idea, it seemed too much as if she was giving in to him, letting him win again.

She looked around the beach, it was starting to fill up now, and she was not alone in the water. The group of younger guys had all dived in and were swimming around, splashing each other, dunking each other, the normal sort of young guy fooling around in the water. The cute one she had noticed before was kind of on the edge of the fooling around, as if he wasn't completely a part of the group, not the most popular one. He was also the closest to her, and she wondered if he was doing that on purpose. They were about three metres apart, and he had his back to her.

Georgina studied his back. He had a tan, his skin was slightly olive in complexion, he had smooth skin, nice shoulders and a slim waist. When he jumped from the water to catch a ball they were now throwing around, Georgina decided he had a nice tight arse, covered in a pair of black boardshorts. She liked the way he looked, from behind anyway. His hair was short and black.

She stayed squatting under the water, watching the young men, and wanting to touch herself, wondering if she would dare do that, with them so close. There were five of them, she had noted earlier.

Her thoughts of public masturbation were interrupted by a splash of water in her face, the ball had landed right in front of her. One of the young men called out sorry, and she smiled and signalled don't be, and picked up the ball, stood up, here the water was just above her waist, the young men went silent for a moment as they admired her breasts in their little burgundy cups. The cute one had turned to face her, expecting the ball back, and Georgina studied him quickly.

He had a roundish face, clean-shaven, and a smooth hairless chest. Brown eyes smiled at her under thick eye brows, his lips were if anything a little too full for his face, he had a nice small nose. He couldn't have been much more than twenty. As she threw the ball back to the farthest of the group, over his head, Georgina knew exactly how she was going to begin her conquest of Anthony.

After throwing the ball, she swam closer to the cute young guy, stood next to him, signalling that she wanted to join in the game.

"Hi," she said to him, and smiled, and he smiled back, and she watched his eyes wander from her face to her breasts and across her belly, the rest of her under the water, then back to her breasts again. She subtly pushed her chest out just a little more, the hardness of her nipples in the cold water pressing out against the burgundy fabric.

"Hi," he answered, and then didn't have a clue what to say next. The ball was thrown around, it came back in their direction, as it neared the young guy, Georgina deliberately leapt at it in such a way that their bodies came into contact, her arm brushed his shoulder, her hand grazed his hair, and he felt, for just the tiniest of seconds, a bikini cup slide against his back. Georgina had caught the ball, and she handed it to him, letting their fingers meet for a moment.

The young guy gulped and threw the ball to one of his friends, and ducked under the water to hide his embarrassment and confusion. Opening his eyes under the water, he saw right in front of him, her eyes, looking back at him. She smiled, and then stood up again, and he looked at the triangle of fabric tight over her mound, then stood also. Georgina smiled, she had felt his eyes on her under the water, she wanted more of it.

The throwing game continued for a few more minutes, each of the young guys doing his best to attract her attention by throwing the ball to her, Georgina was laughing and throwing the ball around and genuinely enjoying this simple fun, and enjoying more knowing how they were looking at her.

Eventually one of the bolder ones decided it was time to return to the dunking game, this would be an excuse to touch her, and the group closed, Georgina was part of it, she had heard the cute guy being referred to as Robbie, she liked that, it suited him.

One of them asked her name.

"Georgie," she answered, wanting to be younger. The dunking started, and she joined in, pushing down on their shoulders, as they pushed down on hers, taking turns almost. She was surprised that Robbie didn't try though, the others had no qualms about lifting themselves above her, pressing down on her shoulders, letting their fingers feel her skin, feel the shoulder straps of her bikini.

The dunkings turned quickly into general fooling around under the water and above it, and the fooling turned to feeling, and Georgina felt young men's hands on her back, her knees, fingertips sliding over her bum, a hand and another hand brushing her thighs, a couple of times fingertips touched her belly, a hand grazed over one of the burgundy cups.

There was a lot of splashing and giggling, and Georgina several times touched at Robbie, gave his bum a little squeeze, rubbed his back, once tickled fingers across his belly, low down, under his belly button. He was the only one she touched in these ways. She giggled appropriately whenever she felt a hand on her arse or the lower part of her back, or when fingertips 'accidentally' brushed her bikini top as hands grabbed for the ball in the new game they were playing, which involved them being in a close circle, and pushing the ball under the water, until its own tension forced it to bounce out again, splashing someone, and there was laughing, and of course it was mainly an excuse for them all to grope at and touch this beautiful, though older, woman.

In a pause in the game, Georgina made sure she was very close to the one called Robbie, she pressed her thigh against his under the water, and moved her arm around behind him, resting her hand on his arse, hooking her thumb into the band of his boardshorts, sliding her thumb down a little so that it rested at the top of the crack of his arse. Robbie was glad they were in the water, it concealed the hardness of the erection brought about by the attention she was paying him.

This attention was annoying one of the group in particular, a very tall, thin red-head with a short temper, and a strong belief in his own irresistibleness to women. When he saw again how close Georgina had put herself to Robbie he openly sneered, Robbie was a faggot, so the story was going around, or at least it was believed that yeah, so he fucked the occasional chick, but he sucked cock too, it was said. The redhead didn't like him at all, had been maneuvering to get him out of their group for some time now, but was frustrated by the fact that the others all liked him. And he had the protection of Billy, who was the sort of leader of the group, quiet, forceful, subtly powerful Billy. Red-as they all called him-had even started to drop hints that the reason Billy was so protective of Robbie was because he liked the way he sucked his cock. Red was too insensitive to notice that the group was tiring of his abrasiveness.

What incensed him now was noticing the movement in Robbie's shoulder. Robbie had moved his arm, his hand was resting in the small of Georgie's back, his middle finger he had slid down into her bikini, and now the tip of it was tickling very softly and tenderly in the crack of her arse. He had worked up the nerve to do this because it was what she was doing to him, he had no idea why she was attracted to him, but at twenty years of age he certainly didn't mind. In amongst the laughing and yelling of the whole group, the two of them were sharing this silent intimacy, feeling that one little touch of each other's bodies, he wondering what on earth, if anything, could possibly come next, she absolutely certain in her mind what was going to come next.

This initial intimacy was brutally interrupted when Red sort of half lunged across the space inside the game circle, thrust his hand between Georgina's thighs, fingers clutching and squeezing at her vulva through the burgundy bikini, one finger trying to enter her through the fabric, he whispered coarsely into her ear, "he's a faggot, how about some fun with a real man," pushing his finger into the material up into Georgina. But he had no idea what sort of person she was.

Georgina jumped back, breaking his grip, unfortunately also breaking away from Robbie. She pushed Red's hand away from her, "What are you doing you fucking arsehole," she yelled, other heads nearby turned, she stood in the water glaring at him. The other young men in the group were horrified.

"Not cool man," one of them said sternly, and the others muttered things in agreement. Robbie was terrified of Red, and he had taken a few steps back, was watching confused as his friends glared at one another. He looked helplessly to Georgie, who smiled at him as if saying you have done nothing wrong, she was standing there still angry, her chest heaving at the affront. She hadn't minded, in fact had much enjoyed, the light touchings and gropings of the others, but what the redhead had done was just way over the limit. She decided to include him in the punishment she was going to inflict on Anthony. There were five in the group, minus Red was four, perfect she thought.

One of the young men, a medium height, solidly built, almost a military bearing look about him-she had noticed the others, even the redhead, all seemed to defer to him-faced her and said pleasantly and very politely, "I'm sorry my friend was so rude, please accept all our apologies," and he underlined it by glaring at Red, who lowered his eyes and turned away, he was unable to remove from his memory what his fingers had felt those few seconds. He sneered at the water, determined to get even.

This unpleasantness had broken the mood of their games, and the group of young men started to drift back towards the beach. They all wanted to speak to her, but could not think of anything to say. Robbie hung back, terribly embarrassed, and annoyed that he was no longer feeling the silkiness of the beautiful woman's arse and back. Georgina turned to face him, took a few steps in the water and squatted down, knees apart, water up to her shoulders, right in front of him, very close.

"Your friends are nice," she said, "except for that arsehole," and she laughed softly, trying to reassure him that she had no anger towards him. "Is it true?" she asked.

"Is what?" Robbie squatted down too, their knees touched, and neither drew away.

"Are you really gay?" she asked, and there was no accusation in her voice, just genuine curiosity.

"I'm kinda both," Robbie laughed, relaxed more now, liking the feel of her knee against his. The water was pushing up at her breasts, he could not help looking at her cleavage, and he had a definite sense that she was enjoying him looking.

"So you're bi? Cool," and Georgina moved a little closer to him, there was a very faint throbbing between her thighs now, she wanted sex, a lot of it, and soon.

There had been a time, long before she was married, when she too had been bisexual. Sex with other women-there had been four all told-had been, well, nice was the best word she could think of to describe how she felt about it. It had been gentle, fulfilling, but always leaving a sense of not quite completeness. She enjoyed fucking, as opposed to lovemaking. That was what she loved about it with Anthony-he pounded her, filled her and pounded her, and she wallowed in it. Now there arose in her mind her foremost masturbation fantasy, the idea of two, even more, cocks throbbing and thrusting into her. A flash of heat raced through her belly at the thought that here was the opportunity. She smiled.