An Odd Sort of Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess I am," Robbie replied, wondering what she was smiling at.

Georgina had not achieved what she had in her career by being timid or unforthcoming. She leant closer to Robbie, watched his eyes take in the view of her breasts in their bikini cups as she leant forward, hoped he could see a lot of them, and whispered, "Would you like to fuck me?" and she kept her position like that.

Robbie could see a great deal of her breasts at that moment, the fabric had come away, and the shape of them was revealed to him almost entirely. Pale, very pale brown aureoles, and on the right, a small, pale brown nipple, erect and pointy, proud, aroused. He gulped, both in response to what he could see, and to what she had asked him, and replied, stammering and flustered, "Yeah, of course," and instantly hoped that his answer had not seemed too eager or crude. She left him no time to make matters worse, or better,

"Great, because I want to fuck you...today," she turned her head back to the beach, in the direction of the main hotel. "We're in suite two eighteen," she went on. "You come there at say two o'clock ok? We'll fuck." And she watched his face now for his reaction.

"Ok," was all he could think to say at first, but then the fact that she had said 'we're' registered, and he stammered, "but...that guy...you're with," and he felt totally inadequate and confused.

"Oh, Anthony, never mind him," Georgina laughed, "my husband will do as he's told," and she knew that for a fact, "never mind him. There is just one thing though," she went on.

"What's that?" Robbie said, a little defensively, not sure now if this beautiful woman wasn't just making fun of him.

"Well, he's a bit weird," and again she laughed, loving to make fun of Anthony like this, "he likes to watch....Is that ok with you? That he'll be watching?"

Robbie couldn't control the way his cock was twitching and bouncing inside his boardshorts, they were already a little bit sticky from a spray of fluid that had sprung from him when she had asked him if he wanted to fuck her.

Only once before had Robbie had sex with an audience. It had been two years ago, two guys-a couple as it turned out-had taken him, pretty drunk as he was-back to their flat, and they had watched each other fuck him, among other things. He had actually enjoyed it a lot, had enjoyed the pounding into his arse of one cock, as the other had thrust into his mouth. That had gone on most of the night, and he had had to admit that he had liked it. So the idea of someone watching him fuck or being fucked, of someone watching as he surrendered to the blankness of orgasm, was ok with him.

"Sure," he said, and watched a strange look come into Georgie's eyes, she had often fantasized about being watched as she was fucked, as she lost control of herself in the powerful orgasms her body was so capable of giving her, and she felt close to orgasm now in the anticipation of what would be happening in just a few hours.

"Great, I'll see you then," and there was a huskiness in Georgina's voice. She didn't care now what anyone might be seeing, she leant even closer and gave Robbie a soft kiss on the lips, up on the beach Red was fuming, the others, watching, wanted to cheer, one of them half-playfully punched Red in the arm. "Don't let me down," Georgina whispered to Robbie, then she stood, turned and walked back to the beach.

After drying herself, she sat on the sand next to Anthony, and enjoyed a cigarette. He of course had been watching, had seen his wife kiss the young guy, had noticed all her closeness to him. But he said nothing, he ached to get things back to how they used to be.

"You see that cute young guy over there?" Georgina said, pointing Robbie out, and when he turned she waved at him.

"Yeah, you were getting real friendly," Anthony added a laugh to his comment, not wanting her to have the opinion that he was complaining.

"Yep," she answered matter-of-factly. "Well, at two o'clock he is going to come to our suite and he is going to fuck me," and she turned to face her husband, she watched his eyes go to her partly exposed breasts, good, she thought, she watched his face now for his reaction. "And you are going to watch." She watched closely.

Anthony could not stop a gulp of astonishment. He said nothing, sure that there wasn't really anything to say. He was stunned.

"If you really want to ever get back between my legs again, Anthony," and she was using her full, authoritative corporate tone now, "then this afternoon, in fact for the rest of this week, you will behave exactly as I tell you." And she lit another cigarette, hoping that she had judged him right.

She had.

"Ok," he said, a hint of surrender in his voice, "kinky...but if that is what you want." And in the back of his mind he had to admit that the whole idea was strangely arousing. Georgina was gathering up her things.

"It's eleven already," she said, "you can stay here or go to the bar or whatever, I will meet you back at the suite at one-thirty. I'm going shopping for a bit. But first I want a shower, and I need a wank." Oh, how badly I need that, she thought, and her body tingled in anticipation.

"I can help you with that," Anthony laughed, and into his mind flashed memories of all the times he had watched her masturbate, of all the times his fingers had joined hers inside her, as she tensed and moaned and bucked and flooded their fingers with her juices, and surrendered to the pleasure. And his cock ached.

"That," she said, and for the first time in over a month there was almost a hint of tenderness towards him in her voice, "will depend entirely on how you behave this afternoon." And she touched him for the first time since her discovery of his affairs, her fingers brushed his near hairless chest, just a very light brush, and then she stood and walked off the beach.

Anthony decided he would race down to the water, dive in, swim out far past all the other people, and masturbate in the water. She had left him no choice. And he knew that she knew it.

Back in the luxury suite Georgina had insisted on, she went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She stood in her bikini until the water felt right, then stepped under it. This was how she often showered straight after swimming, still wearing the bikini, especially when on holiday like this. It was an easy way to wash it, to get the salt out of the material. She stood still for a few moments, letting the water flow down over the front of her body, savouring the tension that was building inside her, the anticipation of what she was about to do here in the shower, and the thoughts of what would come later in the afternoon.

Georgina took the bikini top off, held it under the water, squeezed water out of it, rinsed it again, squeezed, then stepped out of the shower, draped it over a special hanger she kept specifically for this, then stepped back into the shower, let the water spray onto her breasts, the sharpness of it tingling at her taut, almost painfully aroused nipples. She rubbed on them with her thumbs, moaned softly at the response in her body to the stimulation, then turned her back, the water flowing down her back now, and the pressure in her belly building painfully. Putting her hands behind her she pulled the fabric of the bikini bottom back from her arse, felt the water spraying onto the cheeks of her arse, she wiggled a little, liking the way it ran down the crack of her bum, she turned to face the water now and held the front of the bikini out. The water from the shower sprayed down into the bikini, soaking into the pale brown hairs on her mound, running down over her clit into her slit, she moaned again, not daring to touch herself just yet.

Georgina's legs were trembling now as she stepped out of the bikini, rinsed and squeezed it a few times, hung it with the top, then stood naked under the shower, lifting her arms, letting the water spray into her armpits, watching and felling it slide down over and between her breasts, down her belly, through the trimmed bush of golden hairs, down her thighs.

She turned her back to the water. She could wait no longer. Cupping her left breast with her left hand, thumb rubbing at the nipple, her right hand slid down over her belly, fingers stroked at the little hairs, middle finger found her clit and started rubbing at it, firm, almost rough pressing and circles on her clit which felt as if it had been aroused for hours, so painfully did it seem to want to press back at her finger. Georgina turned her back to the wall of the shower, slid down it, squatted on the shower floor, legs wide apart, finger pressing and circling on her clit.

Her left hand moved now, fingers slid down her body to join the right hand, middle finger found her entrance, she pressed it into herself, deep up into her own body, now one middle finger was pressing and fucking at her clit, the other was thrusting up into her body, another finger joined it, two fingers moving rapidly up and down inside her cunt, two other fingers now pressing and plucking at her clit. With the noise of the water of the shower, Georgina could hear her cunt slurping around her fingers, she was gasping and moaning quite loudly, funny little sounds, "ohh uh...huh...mm...huh...oh....come on...oh ye....uh....mmmf....mmf....oh," her fingers moving faster in her, thighs opening and closing, then squeezing on her hand, hips pushing down at the fingers inside her body, her eyes closed, right hand fingers squeezed and mashed at the lips of her vulva, "oh...mf....fuckkkkk," she grunted, and with a little cry of joy she came, slumped down on her arse on the floor of the shower, her thighs squeezed hard shut on her hands and then fell open, and she gasped, and giggled, it had felt that good, and there was so much better to come that day, so soon. And that anticipation sent another quiver through her body, and she sat still there for a few moments, breathing calming and all through her body that warm gentle thrill of satisfaction.

Far out in the water, Anthony pulled his bathers back up over his cock, watched the white threads of his orgasm float away with the gentle current, sighed, and slowly began swimming back to shore. He was more relaxed now, but still not totally satisfied, and in his belly there was still that knot of anticipation at what Georgina was expecting from him that afternoon. He decided he needed a drink.

In the shower, Georgina, her legs still a little unsteady, moved herself around on to all fours, lifted her bum up towards the spray from the shower, felt the warm water running down her back and into her arse crack, she wiggled her bum at the water, giggled, then stood, but bent right over, hands cupped the cheeks of her bum. Georgina spread her bum open wide, as she had for Anthony so many times, her fingers in her crack she opened her arse, felt the water trickling deep into the crack, running down over her arsehole, she stayed like that for nearly a minute, her body quivering at times, as the warm water washed over the little pale brown puckering of her arsehole.

She stood straight up now, took the bar of specially scented soap she kept just for herself, lathered her chest and her breasts, lathered her belly, made the little almost golden hairs on her mound thick with soap, her body trembled as the soap brushed over her clit, in between the folds of her vulva. Putting an arm behind her, Georgina lathered her back as best she could, then rubbed the bar of soap down through the crack of her bum, especially pressed it against her arsehole, soaping it, washing the scents of the soap into her arse. The fantasy of two cocks pounding and thrusting into her body was so close to being a reality, she wanted everything to be perfect. He will let me do it, she insisted, he will co-operate. She washed her thighs, all down her beautiful slim legs, her feet, back to her armpits, her arms, her whole body now scented with the soap. Finally she did a little dance around in the shower, letting the water wash all the soap away, leaving on her skin the scents of the soap, the scents of a beautiful body, well looked after, and highly desirable.

After drying herself, Georgina walked back into the bedroom, and looked in the drawer, took a plain pair of blue undies, slid them on, likewise a pale blue bra. Over these she put on a blue blouse, and an expensive pair of denim jeans.

She was going shopping. There was no need to, she had plenty of sensual lingerie, had brought some with her for this holiday. But she wanted a new set, a special set, that she would always have as a reminder of what she was going to do that afternoon, a set that had never been worn before, a set for Robbie to take gently from her body while Anthony watched, unable to do anything about it but squirm.

Georgina wandered around the little shops off the hotel lobby, liking a lot of what she saw. But she had plenty of time, so she left the hotel and walked along the promenade. At one end of it was a small arcade, lined with very expensive little boutiques, and she strolled down, looking in the windows, slowly, smiling occasionally at some one or other who was admiring her, in the crotch of her jeans a tingling and twitching that added to the wonderful way she was feeling.

At the end of the arcade was a tiny bar, so she went in, ordered a lemon squash, took it and sat at a table on its patio, from where she could watch another beach, watch people walk past. Quietly and alone, she savoured the privacy and the intimacy of the moment.

The bar was starting to fill as people were coming in for lunch, but Georgina ignored them. She was just filling in time, she knew that. She had already decided which little teddy set to buy, would go back and get it soon. For now she was relishing these strange senses of anticipation at what was ahead. The knowledge that soon a stranger would be fucking her, that she would, for the first time in her life, be being watched by a third person as she fucked, the certainty she felt that Anthony would totally co-operate, that soon she would be being fucked by two men at the same time, all this combined to make her feel warm and jubilant and content.

After another drink and several cigarettes, Georgina walked slowly back to the boutique she had picked out, went in and paid several hundred dollars for a satin teddy set that was just perfect. The top was of black threaded mesh, with the mesh tighter where it would sit over her nipples, hiding them. The rest of the mesh was quite open, Robbie would see all of the rest of her breasts and belly and back through a gauzy film of black. The accompanying panties were black, in a bikini cut, the material would mould over and hide all the sweet curves of her bum, and in the front would be tight and suggestive over her mound.

Very satisfied with this purchase, Georgina walked slowly back into the hotel, noticed Anthony sitting at the beach bar drinking, she smiled at him and waved, and then went back to the suite.

It was nearly one-thirty now, her excitement was intensifying. She decided to have a quick shower, and soap herself again, before dressing for Robbie.

Stripping quickly, but carefully putting all the clothes away, she went into the bathroom, and sat on the toilet. The tinkling of her pee into the bowl somehow added to the anticipation she was feeling. She wiped herself, then quickly showered, hearing Anthony entering the suite whilst she was doing so. Calling out to him to stay in the suite's living room until she was ready, she dried herself and went into the bedroom. She always enjoyed these little intimacies in preparation for sex. She put on deodorant, then faint touches of perfume, then dressed in the lingerie. After looking with great satisfaction at herself in the full-length mirror, she walked barefoot out into the living room. Anthony's gasp of admiration brought a smile to her face.

"Wow," Anthony exhaled softly. "You look stunning." And in the back of his mind the strange realization that this beauty, which for so many years had been his, was all prepared today for someone else, some young guy who would probably come in about ten seconds, who was too young and inexperienced to appreciate-stop, Anthony told himself, no point in going into that, pointless to get angry.

"Thank you," Georgina smiled, the first time she had acknowledged a compliment from in all this difficult time. "Go and have a shower, and put on a robe. Make sure it is properly done up," and she laughed. "He'll be here soon."

Anthony felt his cock hardening, and wanted to ask her was she really serious about going ahead with this, but he knew she was, in a way she was being nice to him, and he didn't want anything to spoil her mood. She seemed very happy. And again there was that strange arousal at the idea of watching his wife being fucked by someone else.

While Anthony showered, Georgina swirled and danced around the living room, unable to keep still, having no control over all the tingling and trembling in her body. When she heard the shower go off, she waited what she thought was long enough, and went into the bedroom. Obediently, Anthony had a robe on, tightly tied at the front. Georgina looked around the bedroom, took a chair and placed it near the window, facing the bed. There was a space of about two metres. Perfect, she thought.

"Sit there," she signalled to Anthony, and he sat down in the chair, wondering if Georgina had noticed the what felt like the biggest erection he had ever had pressing at the robe. She had.

She walked over to him and opened the robe and there it was. Anthony had the most beautiful cock, she had always thought that, she looked at it, tingles burnt through her belly, she had missed it, wanted it back inside her, wanted the taste of it in her mouth, the strength of it in her cunt, the hard bigness of it in her arse. He wasn't that particularly big, just a bit more than average really, but she was small, and he knew so well how to use it, and she had always loved the way it filled her. She sensed a spurt of moisture deep within her, soon, she thought, soon.

To Anthony's surprise, Georgina reached out, and just the very tips of her fingers traced up the shaft of his cock, they felt overwhelmingly hot on his skin, he knew that if he hadn't wanked out in the water, what she had just done would have brought forth little spurts of white. As it was, he groaned, and resisted the urge to reach out to her.

"Be good this afternoon, ok?" and behind the order she had just given him was almost a hint of pleading, "and this will be back in me very soon." And she smiled at him, and went and sat on the edge of the huge bed.

"You will stay sitting there," she said, the corporate tone back in her voice. "I will lie here, like this," and she lay back, her feet up on the edge of the bed, her legs wide apart. Anthony stared, the black material of the panties was tight, so tight over her mound and arse, and over her crotch the material shone, hints of the looseness of the material under which were the valleys and openings of her body. He could not stop staring, and he knew she knew what he was doing. Under the robe his cock twitched impatiently and in desperation. He knew every tiny little millimetre of what was inside that glistening black fabric, what it looked like and felt like and sounded like and smelt like and tasted like. Again his cock jumped against the robe, and again he told himself to wait. Again he amazed himself with the admission that he was actually really looking forward to this. Again he resisted the impulse to ask Georgina what would happen if it turned out that the boy lost his nerve and didn't show up. His eyes picked up the fact that one tiny spot of the black material was darker than the rest, there was a wetness there, and again his cock jumped.