An Odd Sort of Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be naked of course," Georgina said, lifting her head, looking down past her breasts and over her belly, over the taut fabric moulded over her mound. "Robbie will be standing here, between my legs of course, fucking me, you will stay there, and you won't touch yourself? Ok?" And Georgina knew that Anthony could see that she had moistened her panties with her excitement, and from this knowledge, again she felt a little surge of wet.

There was a knock at the door of the suite.

Georgina sat up on the edge of the bed, squeezing her thighs together, trying to contain her excitement within her. She smiled at Anthony, a smile he knew very well, it was a special smile that as far as he knew, up until now had been reserved just for him. It was the smile she gave him whenever they had decided to do something daring, to have sex usually, in some dangerously public place, the toilet of a bar or restaurant, the back seat of the car in a carpark, once even in a very dark booth at the back of a nightclub, her noises such that those in other equally dark booths had had no doubt as to what they had been doing. It was a smile that said this is going to be risky and wonderful and exactly what people like us, people who are different, should be doing. That was the smile Georgina gave him now as she stood from the bed and walked over to him, again put her hand in his robe, this time her fingers closed around the achingness of his cock, and she even gave it one little stroke along the shaft.

"Oh...Georgie..." Anthony moaned, and she removed her hand, and covered his erection.

"Be good, and very soon he will be back in his favourite place," and there was a frown behind her giggle, was it still his favourite place, or had some other woman's cunt taken her place? She cared, because if so, she had lost, and she hated losing. But the look on his face told her that today she would emerge triumphant.

Anthony watched her beautiful arse leave the room, the little jiggle of the cheeks so painfully attractive in the tightness of the black satin. He heard her opening the door, then shutting it, there were murmurs of voices, then that special low soft almost growling laugh that Georgina had when she was aroused and excited. He felt first a pang of jealousy, but that quickly, so quickly it surprised him, quickly gave way to that so strange arousal he felt that now he was going to watch his wife fucking someone else, his cock twitched, and a streak of heat raced through it. He felt a rising deep inside it, an urge to ejaculate, his arse shifted in the chair, and he tried to concentrate on the noises coming from the living room.

Georgina had stood behind the door as she opened it. Robbie was standing there, with a quiet smile on his face, and a nervousness in his stomach that had been almost overwhelming. For the last few hours he had gone off alone, to think through this beautiful woman's offer. He had at first had a lot of trouble convincing himself that it was genuine, the fear of getting to the suite, just to have her and the husband burst out laughing, ridiculing his naivety, had been terrifying. Then he had contemplated the possibility that they were setting him up for something, but why would two such obviously wealthy people want to set him up, he had answered himself. Was it so that the husband could have sex with him? Robbie had shrugged that one off, the guy was fit and trim and quite good looking, so there was nothing new there, as far as Robbie was concerned. His cock pushed thoughts that they might want to hurt him out of his mind.

In the end that became his main concern, that it was a set up to hurt him in some way, either physically or psychologically, by ridiculing him. But Georgie hadn't seemed cruel, he told himself that he had watched too much TV, his cock told him not to be silly, the woman had said she wanted sex with him, so the husband was going to watch, kinky, but no more kinky than some of the other things Robbie had done. And Robbie was a nineteen year old young man, and of course his cock won the argument.

Still standing behind the door, Georgina had gestured for him to enter, and she had shut and locked the door behind him. Robbie stood there, in a nice t-shirt, a pair of knee-length white shorts, and sandals. Again, Georgina liked the clean, healthy look of him. She had stepped in front of him, and watched his eyes, and heard his gasp, as he looked at her in the lingerie. Robbie's breath had leapt from him, she was beautiful. Beneath the thin gauzy mesh of the top he saw her breasts, the full outline of each, round and firm and upright, pale beneath the black, pointing to him, her belly just a little rounded, brown from sunbathing, it sloped away to the tight briefness of the black panties, he looked at how they fitted so snugly over her mound, then the little crease in her panties that mirrored the creases beneath them. He inhaled deeply.

"You're really beautiful," he said, unable to control the tremble in his voice. Georgina moved very close to him, nipples hidden behind the closer mesh grazed his t-shirt, he was sure he could feel their hardness.

"Thank you," she smiled, "you're very good looking too Robbie," and his nostrils filled with the scents of her. She tipped her neck, and reached for his mouth with her lips, and they kissed, the scent and warmth of her breath filling his brain, her tongue slicked around in his mouth for just a few seconds.

The pressure of Georgina's breasts caused Robbie's cock to jump wildly in his shorts, and she had pressed herself so closely to him that he worried that he had offended her, there was no way she could not feel it. But this was no pretending-to-be shy girl like the ones Robbie knew, this was a woman, about thirty, he figured, (most people had trouble believing Georgina's real age, that she was just a few years from forty), and her response surprised him. Georgina moaned softly into his mouth, pressed her lower belly hard against the bulge that was pressing back at her, rotated her hips, pressing and grinding at the bulge, hard and harder, and she pulled her face back and smiled at him. There was a dreaminess in her eyes, her face was slightly flushed, and her hips kept pressing her mound against his shorts, and the moaning was soft and continuing. By now, her anticipation for what she had planned for the afternoon had totally taken over her mind, there was no room for caution or false modesty or any of the so called conventions. This afternoon was going to be dedicated solely to sex and pleasure, with it the relish of exacting revenge on Anthony and beating him at this too. Her mind was somewhat cloudy, like her eyes, and the cloud was one of pure pleasure.

"Mmmm," she said softly, "that feels so good. May I see it?" and she giggled. And she put her hand down between them, her fingers closed around his erection through his shorts, and she squeezed lightly.

For all his shy timidity, once Robbie was in a situation where he no longer felt threatened, he was capable of great charm, and if it was a sexual situation, he was more than capable of letting himself go completely and surrendering all his mind and body to the pleasures of the other. In response to Georgina's fingers grasping at his cock, he put his hands behind her, no longer was there any trace at all of his suspicion that this was some weird set-up, his hands went under the teddy, slid firmly down her back and into the black panties, hands closed over the cheeks of her bum, a finger deep into the crease of it, down low, past the tail bone, teasing at being so close to her arsehole.

That finger so close to one of her entrances sent a shudder of delight through Georgina, a low husky growl emanated from her throat, she felt yet another spurt of moistness tingle through her belly and groin.

"Fuck my mouth," she growled softly, and slid to her knees. Her fingers quickly unbuttoned and unzipped Robbie's shorts, she pushed them to his ankles, as she did the jocks he was wearing, they were the same burgundy colour as the bikini she had been wearing when they had met, she knew that was no coincidence, and she smiled. But it was his cock that took all her attention, it was beautiful. Probably average length, like Anthony's, she thought, but wider than round, the vein thick and prominent in his arousal, the head of it round and full, shining in the light.

Georgina put her mouth over it, lifted herself, and pressed her mouth down over Robbie's cock, taking as much into her mouth as she could. One hand went to his balls, cupping them, stroking at them, sliding up the base of his cock, her mouth sucking loudly, very loudly at his shaft. Robbie let himself go, she had said to fuck her mouth, his hips started thrusting, his hands, still tingling from the silkenness of the skin of her arse, now they went into her hair, equally silky, pressed her face against his cock, Georgina gagged a little , felt another spurt in her cunt, moved her head and pressed her mouth down, down over Robbie's cock, taking it into her mouth, gagging and swallowing and sucking all his cock into the back of her mouth, the entrance to her throat, Robbie thrusting at her, knowing this is how she wanted it, forcing her face against him, forcing his cock to her throat, the heat rising inside him as he neared climax, and from the far back of Georgina's throat, around the heat and power of his cock as it filled her mouth, came loud "erk...erk...erk" noises, as she gagged and swallowed, gasped for breath, sucking and sucking at it, wanting and waiting for the wet explosion. Her thighs slapped close together, her hands clasped at the smooth cheeks of his arse, and she sucked harder and harder.

In the bedroom Anthony listened to sounds with which he was so familiar. He knew how much Georgina liked having her face fucked, he could hear distinctly the noises she made when a cock-up till now his-was deep in the back of her mouth and throat. He could hear the boy's soft grunting, and his own body was tensing in response. He clutched at the arms of the chair, the urge to take hold of his cock and relieve it was overwhelming, but she had told him he could not touch himself, he heard a cry, it was the boy, he knew that sound, the young man had come. Then he heard Georgina gasp, and giggle, and then it was quiet. He looked to the door, his cock dancing under his robe, a thrill of heat had raced through it and Anthony knew he had spat some of his own fluid, and his cock ached to release the rest.

For a few moments his ears strained, but there was silence, then perhaps that noise was the rustling of clothing, then footsteps, two pairs of them.

Anthony turned again to the door to see Georgina walking through it, leading the young man by the hand. She was still dressed, but as Robbie came through the door, Anthony could see that he was naked.

He could not take his eyes from the boy's body. As much as he tried to focus on the beauty of his wife, all he could look at was the beauty of the young man, his half-erect cock, the black hairs above it, pale skin merging into a very sun-tanned, flat stomach, and small chest. Another spit of semen leapt from his cock at this, and Anthony puzzled at his attraction to the sight of that cock swinging slightly as he walked.

"Darling, this is Robbie," Georgina said, and both men wondered if they were supposed to shake hands. Georgina answered this by telling Robbie to stand over by the bed, then she walked over to Anthony, leant over him. Anthony's eyes now were captured by Georgina's face-on her lips, her chin, even on one cheek, were little droplets, a few little lines, of semen. Georgina kissed him on the lips, pressed her tongue into his mouth, he knew the scents from the myriad of times they had kissed after she had sucked his cock, only this time the scent and even the taste, on her lips, and now on his, on her tongue and now his, was of another man's fluid's, and Anthony was stunned at how arousing he found this.

Georgina stepped back from him, and positioned herself so that both men, both her lovers for the afternoon she told herself, could see her clearly. She noticed the look of anxiety on Robbie's face, so she smiled at him reassuringly, then undid the single button of the teddy and let it slip from her body. There were two muted gasps. Georgina had beautiful breasts, firm and pointed, the pinky brown nipples seemed to be directing their little eyes straight at Robbie. He became aware that his cock was again fully aroused, he could feel an aching rising inside him. They were the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. They weren't big-quite the opposite, but they weren't tiny either. One of his group of friends would have called them 'elegantly sufficient'-just the right size to put your lips around, and be able to suck almost all of that beautiful scent and flavour and flesh into your mouth. The tops sloped gradually to the nipples, and then they curved back under, almost in a straight line back to her chest. Robbie felt a streak of heat rush through his cock, the memory of Georgina's lips around it still strong, and now this, and now more than obviously she wasn't teasing him.

That was obvious to Anthony as well. Of course, he knew those beautiful breasts perfectly, knew their taste and their scent, knew how they jiggled ever so slightly as Georgina's body arched and bucked as she came, knew what they felt like, knew what it was like to eject his fluids over them, to rub the hotness of the tip of his cock in orgasm on the hot hardness of her breasts in arousal. In his belly he felt the heat racing again, knew there was no way he was going to avoid ejaculating into his robe if this continued. And again the difficulty-now impossibility-of keeping his eyes off Robbie's cock. He had watched it harden, his eyes entranced by the beauty of it, and his mind confused by an urge to touch it.

Georgina basked for nearly half a minute in the lustful admiration of the two men. Then she bent, and slipped the tight black panties down over her legs, off her feet, turned to face Robbie fully as she kicked them off, and stood proudly in front of him, watching his eyes take it all in, watched his cock twitching in its anticipation, felt her own body tensing in her anticipation, she could feel the risings of orgasm, and her legs were trembling.

Robbie knew she didn't mind him staring. His eyes rushed from those beautiful breasts, over the slightly rounded cuteness of her sun-tanned belly, down the little slopes to her mound, the neatly trimmed bush of pale brown hair set against the pale skin around it. And at the base of the little bush the suggestion of an aroused clit. She had her legs apart as she flaunted her beauty at him, and again there was a rush of damp heat inside his cock, he felt the little drop leap from the tip of it, and Georgina giggled.

Anthony could not see what Georgina was giggling at, she had turned as she had stepped out of the panties, and was now standing, thighs apart, with her back to him. So he knew that the boy had a full view of the nakedness of his wife, and his cock twitched at the thought. His own eyes could now not tear themselves away from Georgina's arse, her beautiful tight little bum. And again he knew everything there was to know about that arse. What it tasted like and felt like and sounded like when she farted, how tight that little pale brown hole was when he pressed his cock into it, how warm and tight it felt around his fingers or his cock as he fingered or fucked it, the little fart noises it made as he thrust at it, even what it looked like when Georgina, after they were both sated, would try and fart his come out of her arsehole. He loved that part of her, as he loved everything about her. And then in a flash of recognition he recalled how once Georgina had told him that the wildest of her sexual fantasies was to be fucked by two men at the same time, and his cock leapt achingly, and a little spurt of white splashed into his robe, at the realization that that was what she was planning.

Anthony squirmed in the chair. It meant that after what had seemed forever he would finally get to touch her again, fuck her. Again he was confused by the realization too that if this indeed was what Georgina was planning, then some sort of intimate contact with the young man was inevitable, and he ignored being puzzled by the knowledge that he was looking forward to that as much as he was looking forward to fucking Georgina again.

With her back to Anthony, Georgina had bent over, and licked the little droplets from the tip of Robbie's cock. She had deliberately bent with her legs wide apart, knowing that if Anthony was looking there he would be able to notice the arousal of the lips of her vulva. Then she stood, and took Robbie by the hand and led him to the side of the bed. By now his caution about the husband had gone, and he turned, and was surprised only for a second when Anthony smiled encouragingly at him. Then he noticed that the older man's eyes kept glancing at his cock, and Robbie had a new understanding, and the heat rose in him again.

Georgina let go of Robbie's hand, and moved and stood with her back to the bed. Then she let herself fall back onto it, keeping her feet on the floor. As both men watched, she lifted her feet, holding her ankles, lifted her legs up and apart, and now she lay there, on her back, her legs wide apart, the slit of her vulva glistening with her arousal, her clit erect and easily noticeable through the little hairs, and Anthony, sitting directly in front of this, could see that she was so aroused now that her cunt was slightly open, and it seemed as if the inner lips were twitching, beckoning. It was all he could do to stay in the chair.

With her heel, Georgina motioned towards the space in front of her, between her legs, between her and her husband. "Stand here Robbie," she said softly, her voice thick with eagerness, her whole body seemed to her to be shaking, and in her belly and legs and back she felt the building of an orgasm. Robbie did exactly what he was told, his nineteen year old cock was in charge now, and with trembly legs he moved to the space she had indicated, he looked down at Georgina, her belly was taught, her breasts rising and falling with the excitement of her breathing, her thighs tight, the little hollows at their tops beckoning, pointing the way to the treasure between them.

"Put it in me Robbie," and Georgina's voice was very husky now, "fuck it, fuck me."

Robbie knew a fair bit about foreplay, and why it was important. Being a considerate lover, his hand automatically reached between her thighs, his fingers intending to stimulate her clit for her, but she reached out and pushed his hand away, gently, tenderly.

"I don't need that," she husked, "just fuck it...hard." And her same hand reached and closed around his cock, and pulled him towards her, and guided his tip to her entrance. Robbie's hips pressed, and his cock entered her, and his mind spun with the sensations of heat and wetness, so much wetness he thought, and tightness and a sort of sucking feeling. As Robbie had entered her, Georgina had raised her hips, pushed them back at him, Robbie felt her cunt tighten around his cock, Georgina had tensed her muscles there, and sort of pulled him into her, it seemed to Robbie as if her cunt had become like her mouth, and sucked his cock into her, into that heated silky passageway. Automatically his hips started thrusting, he looked down at her as his cock moved its full length into her body, her hips thrusting back at him, he moaned softly, couldn't stifle a grunt as he thrust at her thrusting at him, Georgina moaned, but loudly, and she smiled at him, and encouraged him with her smile, and Robbie's hips knew exactly what to do, and he thrust in and back, and in and back, and it was hot and silky and slick.