An Odd Sort of Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From where he was sitting, Anthony could see little of his wife, but a great deal of Robbie. His eyes could not leave the young man's arse, the way the muscles in it were clenched, creating dimples, the way it moved so quickly back and forward as he thrust his cock deep into Georgina, then back, in and back. Anthony looked fascinated at the tightness of Robbie's thighs, a tightness that seemed to be increasing every second as the tension all through his body increased. He looked at the back view of the younger balls, drawn up tight in his tension. He looked at his wife's feet, flailing now, Robbie had hooked his arms around her thighs, pulling her up to meet his cock, plunging his cock deep into her cunt, and Georgina was squeezing at him with her thighs, her legs opening and drawing closed as she pressed her body up to meet the cock that was bringing her so much pleasure. Mostly Anthony looked at Robbie's smooth pale arse, and he wanted to touch it. Inside his robe, his cock spat little streams of white, he was having huge difficulty staying in the chair, and it was getting harder as Georgina's noises were getting louder.

"NGG fuck, ng....oh ...fu..ng," she kept going as Robbie grunted and groaned softly, and Anthony could hear also the sounds of his thighs slapping at Georgina's arse and thighs and, most beautiful sound of all, he could hear the slurpy soft noises of her cunt as it held it's tightness around Robbie's cock, as it erupted little gobs of pale white out of her body onto his.

In his belly and balls Anthony felt an orgasm hitting him, just from watching and hearing this, from the new scents filling the room. Robbie groaned loudly, he could hold it no longer, and nor could Georgina, and with a groan that filled the men's ears, Georgina bucked higher and higher, and cried out "ohhhhhhh fufufukkkkkk" as she came, and at the same time Robbie exploded into her, and Georgina felt the thick wet heat erupting into her body, she shuddered, and came again, and fell back on the bed, and trembled and gasped for air, and for control, to make sure that what happened next was as she wanted.

Robbie stood, legs trembling, and looked down at the beautiful woman naked and panting on the bed before him.

"Wow," was all he could think to say, and wished he felt confident enough to lie down on top of her, or beside her.

Anthony for a brief moment glimpsed, looking between Robbie's legs, the open wetness of his wife just as she had collapsed on the bed, knew that she had ejaculated in her orgasm, knew the scents of it, the taste of the little globlets, and wished he could lick them up. But he had kept his part of the bargain, he had stayed in the chair, he had not touched himself, he had watched another man fuck his wife. And he knew that she was a woman who kept her word.

Georgina sat up on the bed, still shaking, not wanting the waves of pleasure that were washing through her body to stop. She reached out to Robbie, sat him down on the bed next to her, turned and faced Anthony and said, opening her legs as wide as she could, "Would you like to fuck me now babe?" Anthony leapt from the chair, flinging off his robe. Robbie's eyes instantly went to the hardness of Anthony's cock as it swung as he had moved, wondering what was expected of him with it.

But Georgina motioned for Anthony to stop, and her hand closed around Robbie's half erect cock, that beautiful cock that had just helped her to so much pleasure, to such a powerful orgasm. It felt so hot in her hand, and was sticky and slick with the fluids of her cunt.

"Oh yeah...please hon," and Georgina loved the begging in his voice.

"I want you to fuck me Anthony," she said, and her voice was still thick and husky. "But first I want to watch you do something." Both men looked at her, and for a moment Anthony felt betrayed. He had kept his part of the bargain. "You must get down on your knees, and lick my cunt juice off Robbie's cock. He has always loved the taste of my cunt juice," Georgina said to Robbie, and gave his hardening cock a tender little squeeze.

Even just that morning, Anthony would have been horrified at the idea, but something had changed and now a new world was opening up to his mind. Ever the opportunist and adventurer, he was incapable of resisting the temptation of something new. So it wasn't just out of obedience, or lust for Georgina's body, that he quickly knelt between the younger man's legs. He had no idea why, but now here was something he just had to do.

Georgina's fingers closed around the shaft of Robbie's cock, which had hardened fully at the realization of what was about to happen. So intense had been the orgasm he had had inside Georgina that his cock actually hurt, so tender did it feel, but it also hurt from anticipation, and his love of sex, and of what he more than sensed was about to happen.

Georgina angled that beautiful cock towards Anthony, and he bent his head, and for the first time in his life slid his tongue over the skin of another man's dick. It was electrifying, and his own cock twitched eagerly in response. Robbie groaned as the tongue slid around and up and down his shaft, as it flicked across the head of his cock, he felt another orgasm coming. Anthony licked eagerly at the young man's beautiful cock, he relished the new sensations and tastes. Above the fresh young man scent of the tender skin of Robbie's dick, there was another, much more familiar scent and taste-the wonderful taste of his wife's cunt. So many tastes and scents mingled, Anthony could not resist, and he kissed the tip of the boy's cock just as Robbie came again, spurting a thick line of hot whiteness onto Anthony's lips. To his surprise, and Georgina's, her husband opened his mouth, and pressed his lips tightly around the head of Robbie's cock, and sucked, and another, smaller, spurt of white splashed at the back of his mouth. It was hot and salty and lovely and he swished it around in his mouth, savouring it, daring himself to swallow it.

Anthony's quick willingness, in fact his apparent eagerness, to obey the instruction to lick Robbie's dick set Georgina back for a moment. She had expected that he would at least hesitate, would at least look at her with a do-I-have to look. But no, he had practically flung himself to his knees, his tongue had flicked and licked all over Robbie's cock, and now here he was, with a mouth full of the boy's semen, and quite obviously relishing it.

"Open your mouth, show me," but Georgina's tone wasn't a command, more like a request. Anthony opened his mouth, a little bit of white dribbled over his lip, and Georgina wondered if she had ever felt so excited. "Swallow it babe," and again politeness and almost admiration in her voice. She squeezed her thighs together, eyes riveted to Anthony. He smiled at her, a wet dribbly smile similar to the ones she gave him after he had filled her mouth, then he rolled the globby fluid around his mouth once more, and took a deep swallow, and savoured the feel of it going down his throat, loved it, the texture reminded him of expensive oysters, or even of the little globs he swallowed from Georgina after she had had a particularly strong orgasm, but with a different taste, and he had to admit to himself that he loved it, and wanted more, and would always want this a lot. And he had also loved the almost shocked look on her face as he had so eagerly licked Robbie's cock, and he loved the look on her face now as he so obviously enjoyed swallowing his come.

Georgina smiled at him, aroused and a little annoyed that this wasn't quite going the way she had planned, she had got her revenge, in a way, but Anthony wasn't really meant to be enjoying this quite so much. But she was painfully horny from the fuck and from watching her husband lick another man's cock, and she lay back on the bed, and opened her legs.

Anthony stood, and moved between them, and took his aching erection in his hand, never had it felt so heated against his skin, and he pressed the tip to Georgina's entrance, and pressed, and her tight little cunt closed around it, and his hips thrust at her, and he was inside her his full length, and she moaned with satisfaction, and her hips commenced responding to his, and years of sexual familiarity meant that within seconds their bodies were moving in harmony, and Anthony moaned, and tried to hold back, and Georgina was swearing and moaning and totally surrendering to the new waves surging through her body.

Robbie watched fascinated as Anthony pressed his cock into Georgina, fascinated by the way it disappeared into her body, partly reappeared, in again, a slow, measured thrusting deep into her. Georgina's eyes were shut, her face flushed and her mouth moaning softly, rhythmically, almost a song. He assumed that the couple were used to doing this, that the man had a thing for sucking cock, that they both were into watching each other. He wasn't sure if he should stay, or if his role in their game was over, and he should discreetly leave. At the moment he sensed that neither was aware of his presence. His eyes though could not leave the sight of Anthony's cock as it slid back and forth inside his wife, the way it seemed to drag her clit with it as he pulled back, as it pushed back at that clit as he thrust forward into her, every thrust pressing as deep as his length allowed into her cunt. He felt his cock hardening yet again.

Georgina answered his unspoken query about whether he was still wanted there. For a moment her mind cleared and she reached out to him, took his hand, patted the bed next to her head.

"Kneel here honey," she said, and Robbie obeyed. Georgina put her fingers around his cock, pulled it closer to her face. "Let me this suck this beautiful dick," she moaned, "while my Anthony's beautiful dick fucks my hole." And she opened her mouth, Robbie needed no second invitation, he moved a little and pressed his cock into her mouth, her lips closed around it and she sucked at it, again as if trying to get all his cock inside her, just as her cunt had sucked when he had fucked her.

Georgina moaned in triumph, the ultimate would be soon, but for now this was unbelievable and indescribable, Anthony's beautiful cock was now pounding at her, he was grunting and slamming his cock into her in the way he knew so well she liked. And her mouth was filled with another cock, the tip of it banging against the back of her mouth, she was losing control and loving it. The lying there, being fucked twice at once, the responses in her body, the noises her cunt was making, the grunts of the two men, the slapping against her arse by Anthony, the scents coming from all of them, the pressure of the two cocks, one deep in her belly almost it seemed, the other banging against the insides of her cheeks, the back of her mouth, the way she choked and gagged when it hit into her throat, all the wetnesses she could feel around her and in her. She loved it, the blankness of her mind wallowed in it. And the best was yet to come.

With a stifled roar and grunt, Anthony slammed his body at Georgina's, his whole body seized tight in a final spasm, and the heated wetness surged through his cock and into his wife, she felt the heat of it explode into her body, Anthony thrust again, and once more, then collapsed on top of her, just at exactly the moment when her back arched up and up and all the wondrous beauty of what was happening to her exploded in Georgina's body and she shuddered and shook and shuddered again, and as Anthony's slim weight fell on to her she raised her body then fell back again, and went to shriek but at the same time Robbie exploded his fluids into her mouth, and as her throat opened to cry out her joy, his fluid leapt into her throat, filling the space, and Georgina gagged, and spat back some of his come, and her legs shook, and she giggled and spat again, and some of it splashed onto Anthony's face, and he loved that, and Robbie fell back away from them and Anthony squashed his body down onto Georgina and he kissed her and his tongue licked at the little gobs of white still inside her mouth, and then they were still, and all that could be heard in the room was the soft panting as the three of them struggled to regain control of their breathing.

Georgina nudged Anthony, her signal for him to get off, and he deliberately rolled himself over towards Robbie, letting one of his legs fall over one of Robbie's.

"I need to pee," she said, and raised herself onto her knees, laughed as her unsteadiness caused her to fall back on the bed, but then she lifted herself again, deliberately inelegantly, letting her legs open wide. Both men looked admiringly at the glistening stickiness between her thighs, at the still swollen dark pinkness of her vulva. Unsteadily she got off the bed and went to the bathroom, leaving the door wide open.

The two men heard her sit, heard the first splash of pee hitting the water, then the steady trickle. Both found it arousing.

"You know that was the best sex we have ever had," Anthony said to Robbie, wanting to thank him, but not sure if that would be appropriate.

Robbie wasn't sure what to say.

"It was fucking great," he replied. But he had to know. "Do you two...you know...do this sort of thing a lot?"

Anthony sat up, laughing.

"No, we've never done this before, honestly," and he could not resist, his hand reached out to Robbie's cock, and his fingers gently held it, hot and still silky sticky. "This is the first time I have ever touched another man's cock in any way." He looked into Robbie's eyes a moment. "I am so glad it was you." Because now there was just so much more to explore with this young man.

Robbie wanted to say something like 'really?' but knew that could be construed as his not believing them. And he did believe them. Despite the older man's eagerness, there was a tentativeness about the way he was holding his cock that convinced Robbie that Anthony was new to this. His cock hardening in the other's hand, Robbie reached over and closed his fingers around Anthony's cock, feeling it harden too at the touch.

Anthony inhaled sharply. His fingers closed tighter around Robbie's cock, then he moved his hand, closing his palm around it, feeling the heat and stickiness of it against the soft skin of his palm, he stroked along it, Robbie trembled, and did the same to Anthony.

The two men lifted their eyes, looked into each other's faces. Anthony took a deep breath, amazing himself again at what he was thinking, wondering if he should be feeling revulsion or shame or guilt, and so glad that he wasn't feeling any of those things, was in fact feeling the opposite, triumphant and aroused and liberated.

"I would like to kiss you Robbie," he said, very softly. In reply, Robbie tilted his head, and their lips met, and opened, and Anthony's tongue leapt into Robbie's mouth, flicking around it, exploring the new texture and scent and heat of another man's mouth. Each man's hand tightened around the other's cock as the kiss became stronger and more confident, as tongues danced and probed deeper into the other's mouth, Anthony gripped hard at Robbie's cock, sliding up and down the heat of the shaft, and he felt the other hand tight around his cock, sliding on it, thumb flicking and stroking and rubbing across the so sensitive skin of the head of his cock, and he felt a tightening in his belly, in his whole body, as his cock used Robbie's hand as a cunt, and the soft skin of the palm urged him to orgasm, he could feel it building again, and sighed and moaned into the younger man's mouth.

Georgina came from the bathroom, her body tingling at the stickiness between her legs as the tops of her thighs brushed each other in her unsteadiness. She stood at the door, not sure how to react at the sight of her husband kissing her young man, until a thrill of heat deep in her belly reacted for her. She walked quickly to their side of the bed, watched the two of them, fascinated and aroused. Then she knelt up on the bed, licked at Anthony's balls, licked at his shaft around Robbie's hand, licked at the tip of Robbie's cock, swallowed the little drip of white that was there, licked at Anthony again, her mouth darted from one cock to the other, from one set of balls to the other, from the head of one cock to the other, licking and flicking at them with her tongue, her own hand between her thighs, her fingers, two of them, pressed deep up inside herself, both men grunting and moaning into each other's mouths. Then there was a splash, and a pair of grunts, and moans, and Georgina felt her face go even hotter as two streams of thick white fluid ejected and splashed onto her face, and she licked at their tips, and her face was all heated and sticky and splashed with semen, and between her thighs her fingers were sticky with her own fluids, and the two men collapsed back on to the bed, and she looked down at them both.

Anthony gazed up at his wife, her face beaming with pleasure, coated with the fluids of his orgasm and Robbie's. The hand that he had been stroking Robbie with was also sticky, some of it had splashed onto his hand.

Robbie looked from one to the other, his cock still twitching from the orgasm, and wondered would he be allowed to fuck Georgina again, or was he supposed to fuck the husband, or would the husband be fucking him.

Georgina almost lurched from the bed to the chair where Anthony had been sitting. She took a cigarette from the table, lit it, exhaled deeply, her breathing still not quite in control.

"So glad to see you two getting along so well," she said, and Anthony knew her well enough to hear a new tone in her voice. Because Georgina had changed her attitude to what this was about. At that instant when both men had come, at the same time, when the two streams of heated fluid had splashed and spattered on to her face, she had had a new feeling, she had felt a complete and utter used slut, no longer in control of anything, liberated from the need to be in control. All she could think of now was setting up some arrangement whereby she could enjoy this feeling of slutness whenever she wanted to. She sensed the contradiction in what she was feeling, but she didn't care, she just wanted to be fucked and used, to have at least some times in her life when she wasn't being called on to make decisions.

Anthony had got off the bed, and lit a cigarette, offered one to Robbie who declined, said he didn't smoke, we can change that Georgina thought, and reached beside her with her free hand, stroking Anthony's arse.

They talked nonsensically, the three of them, for a few minutes, letting their bodies recover from the power of all that had happened. Robbie said little, Anthony hinted at what he wanted to do with Robbie, Georgina agreeing and giggling a lot, and hinting that she wanted some sort of arrangement whereby they could do this on a regular basis, Anthony hinting his total agreement, and Robbie confirming that he was fine with that idea. Of all the sensations, the strongest in his memory was the hot wet tightness of Georgina's cunt around his cock, and he would go along with anything that would make doing that again a reality.

Finally Georgina stood up, the corporate had taken over from the slut again, and her body was demanding the fulfillment of her fantasy.

"There is something we are going to do right now," she said, holding Anthony's hand. "Ok?" and of course he agreed. Georgina stood and thought for a moment about just how this could be done, and trembled with excitement at the way her mind framed the question, which one in which hole. She loved thinking that word, that in a minute she would just be two holes for the two men, two holes for them to fuck. It was a degrading and slutty way to think, and she loved the newness of it.

"Ok, Robbie, stand over here," she said, having made her decisions. She led Anthony to the bed. "Lie on your back babe, with your feet on the floor." Anthony had sensed what Georgina was planning, and his cock hardened in anticipation, his heart racing and his stomach trembling with excitement and nervousness. He lay on the bed as he was told.