An Odd Sort of Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgina lifted herself on to the bed, straddled Anthony, giggled for a few moments as she rubbed and ground her slick vulva into his pubic mound. Robbie breathed deeply watching her arse wiggle as she did this, her cheeks were spread, and he could see the little pale brown pucker of her arsehole. His cock twitched as it dawned on him what was about to happen. He held his cock, squeezing it, waiting.

Georgina lifted herself a little, her hand went behind her, grasped at the hard heat of Anthony's cock, and lowered herself on to it, feeling it fill into her as she lowered herself all the way down. Slowly she moved on it, Anthony groaned at the tightness of her around his cock, at the way she had of being able to make it seem that her cunt was sucking his cock up into her body, his hips rose and fell slowly in harmony with Georgina, and behind them Robbie stroked his cock, wondering if he had been wrong.

But he hadn't. Georgina stopped moving, pressed herself down hard on Anthony's cock, then bent forwards, holding his cock in her and at the same time lifting her arse.

Her breasts brushed back and forth on Anthony's chest, she kissed him, he licked at the drying semen on her face, not caring if it was Robbie's or his own, he thrust his hips, thrusting his cock back at her as she rocked on him, his hands on the tops of her arse cheeks, holding her in that position.

"Fuck my arse Robbie," Georgina moaned, and he needed no further invitation. He stepped between Anthony's legs, lifted his cock to Georgina's bum, guided the tip to the puckering, opening, closing, little hole, and pressed his cock into it, pushed at her, pressed his cock its full length into her tight little arsehole.

Georgina screamed in triumph. It hurt, as it always did, and she loved it. But she loved more the feeling she had all there, the fullness, two cocks hard and big feeling, filling her up, thrusting at her.

Anthony kept thrusting his hips, fucking into her as hard as he could, feeling a new tightness in her, feeling the pressure of the other cock as it thrust into Georgina's other entrance, both men almost immediately picking up a rhythm with each other, fucking into Georgina's body, and all she could do was gasp and gasp and moan so loudly, at the wonder of this, the two cocks pounding into her, how her body felt like it was being stretched to its very limit, the increasing power building and building inside her, orgasm washing through her, the pain of the thrusting at her arse, Anthony had slapped one cheek of her bum, Robbie had slapped the other, and now they kept up a regular drumbeat of slaps on her arse as they fucked her, fucked into her, fucked her cunt and her arse, and the grunting started.

As each wave of orgasm washed through Georgina, the two men felt the tightening of her body, felt the pressure of each other's cocks so close to each other, felt the tightening in their own bodies.

Georgina's mind had gone to a new place now, and all she was aware of was the pressure inside her, the tight stretching of her body, and the thrusting of the men. Wave after wave of orgasm surged through her, and then her body seemed to explode, at the same time both men came, two explosions of wet heat erupted into her body, two powerful washes of heat erupted into her, she had a sensation of her whole body being filled with hot white liquid, and she cried out, very loudly, and she collapsed onto Anthony, pulling herself from Robbie, one last spasm of his orgasm spitting out on to her bum as she did so.

Georgina lay on her husband, her body convulsing, as it slowed from the intensity of what had just happened. Robbie threw himself on to the bed, next to them, his breathing sharp and erratic. He had had a lot of experience of what might generally be called by others, kinky sex, but never anything as astonishing as this.

Anthony was also struggling for breath, and he gently rolled Georgina off him. The look he had seen on her face as he and Robbie had come inside her had been extraordinary, he wondered if perhaps she had blacked out for a moment. She would tell them both later that she had. For now she lay there, her body trembling, her breathing calming very slowly, and her mind wandering in a perfect new world. Because it had been perfect.

All three needed rest, they lay beside each other on the bed, fully aware of each other's presence, and yet each fully lost in the aftermath of an extraordinary moment.

For some minutes there was quiet.

"Shall we have a little snooze?" Anthony suggested, and Georgina agreed and moved herself under the sheets. Anthony joined her, and left a space between them, and they both signalled for Robbie to lie there. He did so, and snuggled his head into the pillow, and fell asleep with the scents of their sex in his nostrils, with Georgina's arm across his chest, and Anthony's hand cupped over his exhausted cock.