An Ode to Uncertainty Ch. 11

Story Info
Sigrid and Mirja face the wraith.
5.9k words
4.68
3.4k
4
0

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACDawnes
ACDawnes
64 Followers

"You haven't forgotten that you promised me a pass to Castle Hill, have you?" Irese said smiling up at Jarl.

The prince was wearing a wide smile and nothing else. His clothes lay discarded over the entire room.

"Ah. Yes. Well, I had forgotten. But I will get that for you by next week. I promise," Jarl said picking up one sock.

"You better. I was good to you tonight, weren't I?"

"You were indeed," Jarl laughed.

Sigrid stood over by one wall and looked at the two of them. She could not get the image of Jarl pushing his member in and out of Irese's tight hole out of her mind and she was still soaking wet and had had no release all night. It was driving her near insane. All of a sudden, they were heading out. Sigrid didn't even remember saying goodbye to Irese. They headed down Parchent, the revelry had subsided slightly, but the streets were still fairly full. People with horrible masks were running back and forth shouting loudly and Sigrid almost stabbed one of them reflexively as he or she jumped up towards her.

"Take it easy," Jarl said laughing. "They're just playing around."

Sigrid looked at him. At least he was in a better mood now than before. As they passed over the bridge to College Hill Jarl did not take the low road that passed around the College towards Merchant Hill but rather turned up towards the College.

"Are we not going back to the mansion?" Sigrid asked.

Jarl shook his head. Sigrid did not say anything else. She had a feeling Jarl knew that she was staying somewhere close to the mansion, even if he did not know that she was in the actual house. Officially she was still staying in the Lost Princes suite.

As always, every time they walked this way Jarl hesitated between one of the large oaks and the first row of benches. He looked up into the night and then slowly took a step forward. As if he was stepping over something. No, Sigrid thought. As if he was stepping through something. She looked up but there were only glittering stars on the heavens above them.

"Did you leave the lights on?" Jarl asked as they walked up to the Lost Princes.

Sigrid looked up and saw that he was right. Lights were still on. They shouldn't be. She pushed ahead of him and walked quickly up to the main door pulling it open.

"Wait here," she said looking back at him.

He nodded. She walked the twenty steps down to the door that led into Jarl's quarters. She felt the door. It was open. She drew the long dagger and stepped in. She let out a sigh of relief as Mirja turned towards her.

***

"It is an amazing feeling if you do it right," Mirja said stroking Sigrid's hair.

Over from the sofa came the steady sound of Jarl's snoring. Mirja had given him one of her draughts again and he was completely out. Mirja was laying naked next to her and Sigrid was relaxed for the first time in hours. Mirja had brought her to an amazing climax as soon as she had put Jarl to sleep and Sigrid had almost started crying. Now they were just lying there lightly touching each other.

"I want to try," Sigrid said.

Mirja laughed.

"Just make sure you're well prepared. I can help you train if you want. And there is special lubrication that you can use that makes it easier, and more pleasurable. We have all kinds of good things over at the Parlor for all types of activities."

Sigrid turned towards her.

"You can help me?" she asked with a frown.

Mirja smiled and then slid down her body. During the next bell she used her tongue and fingers on Sigrid and brought her to several more orgasms as she started teaching Sigrid how to enjoy her rear opening.

***

At the beginning of the following week Jarl moved back into the Lost Princes. The amount of shouting that had taken place at the mansion had been enough to bring the city guard. Twice. Sigrid did not mind. It was easier to guard Jarl there and thanks to Mirja's draughts, she and Mirja could spend the nights, that Mirja did not have to spend at the Parlor, together.

Mirja and Jarl had had finished their sexual acts for the evening, which Sigrid enjoyed participating in more than she wanted to let on. Sigrid knew that Jarl was pushing her limits almost every night, but she had not yet agreed to take her clothes off as he had requested. She did not know how much longer she could hold out though.

Mirja prepared another one of her brews and after Jarl had downed it he soon fell asleep.

"Are you sure it is good for him to be knocked out every night?" Sigrid asked.

Mirja smiled down at the sleeping prince.

"He needs his rest. If I didn't put him out every night, I am not sure that he could handle what I am doing to him," she said almost as an afterthought.

Sigrid frowned and studied the sleeping man. He did look peaceful.

"I have everything prepared for tomorrow night," Mirja said as they once again lay next to each other.

Jarl was asleep on the other side of the bed, his naked backside towards them. Sigrid nodded.

"I have found a book in the library that describes the type of doorway that I am sure that is used upstairs. It is a Scriptomantic lock, or more specifically a Signumantic one. I was planning to take a course in Scriptomancy next semester anyway, so I read through the course material for the first two tiers," Mirja said looking up at the ceiling. "And some of the third tier that discussed intra and inter-material Signum."

Sigrid smiled at her. She wondered how it felt to be as intelligent as Mirja. Did she see a completely different world than she did herself?

"I don't think I've ever seen you smile," Mirja said looking at her.

Sigrid immediately wiped the smile off her face.

"Don't do that," Mirja said stroking her cheek. "Show me that smile again."

Sigrid looked at her. She did not like showing what was going on inside to others. She had not done that since Torun. And look how that had ended.

"Please," Mirja said moving closer. "I promise I'll be good to you if you just show me one little smile."

Sigrid studied the other woman. She had been more intimate with her than anyone. More intimate than with Irese. More intimate than with Torun. She felt a sting at the reminder of her lost love. Torun would have wanted her to smile. She let the smile return.

"It's beautiful," Mirja said tracing her finger along Sigrid's lips.

Sigrid did not believe her. But it felt nice, nonetheless. Jarl shifted next to them and rolled over on his back. Mirja let out a laugh.

"Well. Look who's awake."

Sigrid felt a surge of panic. She looked over at Jarl. His eyes were still closed, and he was breathing heavily. Then she noticed what Mirja was referring to. Jarl's member stood at attention straight up from his body.

"I wonder what he's dreaming about," Mirja mused.

Sigrid just looked at the rigid flesh that almost seemed to have a life of its own.

"Probably you," Mirja continued and looked back at Sigrid.

"That's not possible," Sigrid said automatically.

Mirja laughed one of her light butterfly laughs that made Sigrid's heart flutter.

"Of course it is. You're his biggest desire. The woman that he cannot have. That doesn't happen very often to the Prince of the Stormpikes and the Wild Ranges. I bet you a thousand talents that he is fantasizing about you every single day."

Sigrid's cheeks burned and she could not take her eyes off Jarl's rigid cock.

"And I know that you want him too. I can see it in you. I can feel the tension. Why don't you just give in to your desire and let him have his way with you?"

Sigrid shook her head.

"I cannot. It would not work. I cannot protect him then. The balance would shift."

Mirja looked at her for a long time. Then she nodded.

"I understand."

Sigrid let out a breath that she did not know she had held in.

"So why not use him now?"

Sigrid looked intently at Mirja.

"He wouldn't mind. In fact, he would approve. And he will never know," Mirja said and reached out a hand and grabbed Jarl's stiff member.

She slowly started stroking his shaft. Sigrid could feel her breath getting heavier and her womanhood was flooding.

"Go on," Mirja said. "I know you want to."

Sigrid looked at Jarl's face again. He was still fast asleep. She hesitated and bit her lower lip. Then, as if moved by a force not of her own will, she climbed over Mirja and placed her hand next to Mirja's on the warm shaft. Together they slowly stroked Jarl's shaft. It grew even bigger.

"Lick it," Mirja said. "Don't worry. It will take a lot to wake him."

Sigrid did as she was told and soon her lips were wrapped around Jarl's glans. She closed her eyes and relished the feeling of having him in her mouth. She felt herself getting even wetter as she took him deeper into her mouth. Mirja moved away and when Sigrid felt the other woman's tongue on her wetness, she grabbed Jarl's cock harder and sucked him deeper. It did not take long before Mirja had brought her over the edge.

As she was coming down from her climax, lips still wrapped around Jarl's stiff member she heard Mirja chant a few words and then she felt her fingers against her tight hole. Sigrid gasped as they easily slid into her. She sucked harder on Jarl's cock, closing her eyes and relishing Mirja's fingers and tongue.

"Don't you want to feel him inside you?" Mirja said from behind her.

Sigrid felt a rush of blood through her body at Mirja's words. She nodded. As she positioned herself over Jarl's erect member Mirja got up and sat facing her.

"He has the loveliest cock," Mirja smiled as she helped guide Jarl's member into Sigrid.

Sigrid gasped loudly as she sank down on Jarl. She rode him for a long, wonderful time. Then Mirja moved behind her and soon she felt her fingers circling her rear and then pushing inside. One after the other. Sigrid breathed heavily as she felt both her holes fill up. Mirja massaged her tight hole with her fingers and Sigrid soon shook a second time. Sigrid was still a bit dizzy as Mirja rearranged her so that she ended up with her back towards Jarl's face.

"Sit down. Slowly."

Sigrid did as she was ordered, and she felt pressure against her rear opening. She started breathing heavily and remembered Jarl's cock sliding in and out of Irese's ass. Slowly she sat down and felt herself fill up completely. She almost came once more. Mirja said a few more incomprehensible words and it felt like Sigrid could feel every inch of Jarl in so much more detail. Then Mirja spread Sigrid's legs a little further apart and put her mouth at Sigrid's wet lips and started licking her. Sigrid rode Jarl quicker and as the sleeping man started pulsing his seed into Sigrid's rear she came in an earth-shattering climax.

***

"I had the strangest dream last night," Jarl said the next day as they walked to class.

"Really?" Mirja said with a wide smile.

Sigrid intently looked the other way. When she did so she caught sight of the gangly Master Olgric, the Master of Animancy. He was walking down one of the paths leading out from the College. There was something that disturbed her about the way he walked but she could not put her finger on it. And next to him was a ... shadow. Sigrid blinked. It was gone. She closed her eyes and when she opened them again, she did as Aelric, and Mirja, had taught her. There it was. Next to the Master. A shadowy figure. And then it was gone again.

"Yes. It was very .... Strange," Jarl continued.

His voice disrupted Sigrid's concentration and any further attempts on localizing the shadow were in vain. And then the Master disappeared behind a building.

"Hm. Well. I have to go," Mirja said. "I have a Matrimancy exercise that needs to be completed by this afternoon. Remember that I need to see you before you head to the Mistresses tonight alright?"

Sigrid looked back at Jarl who nodded and then Mirja gave him a quick kiss and hurried off down the path to the Matrimancy building.

"That girl is wickedly smart," Jarl said. "Did you know she is studying at triple speed compared to everyone else?"

Sigrid shook her head. She did not know that. She could have guessed it though.

"By the way. Did I tell you that Master Cerdic is putting me up to pass the first-tier test next week?"

Sigrid shook her head again. She really should pay more attention to what Jarl was doing. Her old matron at the Citadel would be furious with her for not learning every detail of his life.

You need to enter the mind of the person you are protecting as much as his life, she remembered her saying time and time again. Remember, most of the time the enemy is within.

Sigrid took a deep breath and put herself into a light trance. She needed the focus. They passed the other students and in her peripheral vision she saw Aelric. Once again, he was trying to catch her attention.

"I swear. That idiot is intentionally trying to piss me off," Jarl growled. "What's he waving at? Here, have this," Jarl said and with three fingers he displayed a rude gesture.

"Stop that," Sigrid said grabbing his hand. "You do not need to make any more enemies than you already have."

Jarl looked at her in surprise.

"Now, where did that come from. What enemies? Do you mean the idiot and his idiot friends? Don't worry. I can handle them."

Sigrid glowered at him and Jarl raised his hands in defense. Then she sighed. He did not know about the wraith, and she was not about to tell him. A spooked client was almost impossible to defend. Better to keep him unaware until she really needed him to go hide under a rock.

They entered the auditorium and Master Cerdic was walking up on the stage. Another Elemancy lecture then. Sigrid closed her eyes and was about to go into a trance when it hit her. Now she knew what had been wrong about Master Olgric. She walked down to Jarl who had sat down with some other students that he had started talking to a few weeks back and now it seemed like they had started to congregate around him whenever they were in class.

"A moment, my prince," Sigrid said in a low voice.

Jarl looked up at her in surprise.

"I need to step out for a little while. Can I trust you to stay here until the lecture is over?"

Jarl opened his mouth, then closed it again. A fellow student of his, a young blonde girl, chuckled.

"Well, can you Jarl? Can you stay here?" she said in a mocking tone.

Sigrid threw her a deadly glare and the girl went quiet. Jarl nodded. Sigrid nodded back and left. She left the auditorium and headed outside. Once she stood on the stairs of the Elemancy building she looked around her. She had last seen him heading down towards the alley with all the bookstores. This was a stupid thing to do. She had no idea where the Master would be headed. Sigrid sighed.

"Sigrid," came a voice from behind her.

She turned around. There stood Aelric. He moved two steps closer and smiled a weak smile.

"Are you avoiding me?" he said pulling his hand through his ridiculous hair. "I haven't seen you in weeks. Well. I mean. I have seen you. But I haven't seen you."

She frowned at him. He was the last thing she needed right now. Unless ...

"I saw Master Olgric heading out from the College. Do you know where he is headed?"

Aelric opened his mouth. Then shook his head, clearly thrown by the shift in conversation.

"What? Why ... well, He usually spends his days at the Lower Bank or at the Docks."

Sigrid raised an eyebrow prompting him to continue.

"He has a number of crews that work for him, bringing in exotic specimens, that operate out of there."

"How far is it?" she asked stepping closer so that only an arms-length separated them.

"About an hour on foot, I guess."

Sigrid considered this. The Master had not seemed to be in a hurry, and it was only five drops since she had seen him leaving. It should take no more than ten drops to catch up.

"Come," she said grabbing Aelric by the hand and started running.

"There he is," Sigrid said and slowed down to a brisk walking pace.

Aelric was breathing heavily next to her.

"Are you ... going to tell me ... what this is all ... about?" he said gasping for breath between the words.

"Just need to ask the Master some questions," Sigrid said without letting her eyes drift from the Master, who was only fifty paces ahead.

"Call out for him," Sigrid said as they were ten paces behind the Master and his two associates.

Aelric nodded.

"Master Olgric!"

The Master stopped and turned around. Aelric and Sigrid closed the final distance. Sigrid looked at the two men that were accompanying the Master. They looked like something that had been recently dug out of a coffin. If they hadn't been out in broad daylight, she would have guessed that they were from the Nether Kingdoms. Then she looked at the Master. His left arm was still hanging limp along his side.

"Ah, young Aelric. Changed your mind about going into Animancy have you?" Master Olgric said with a smile that would have children running away screaming.

"Unfortunately not, Master Olgric. But my friend here has some questions," Aelric said nodding to Sigrid.

Master Olgric shifted his gaze to Sigrid who felt immediately uncomfortable. He raised his eyebrows.

"What would a non-practitioner want to ask me? And could you not find me in my office instead of here, in the middle of the Upper Bank?"

Sigrid tried to smile. It did not go well. But Master Olgric did not seem to mind. It was at least something they had in common.

"What happened to your arm?" she asked hoping that the question did not seem too out of place.

The Master looked down at his limp left arm.

"Dangers of the trade, unfortunately. I was bit by one of my new acquisitions. A perky little fellow from the Azar islands of the far east. It will hopefully pass. Or the arm will drop off. Only time will tell. Now, what did you want to ask?"

Sigrid swallowed. It had been impossible to tell if the man was lying or not. It was as if his facial muscles were all dead. His face looked completely dead, except for when he tried to smile and then it looked like a puppet master was manipulating strings somewhere far above.

"Have you ever been to the East Side of Palace Hill?" she asked.

The Master blinked. Then he looked at Aelric. And back to Sigrid.

"Well of course I have. What kind of question is that?"

I really should have thought this through a little more, Sigrid thought cursing herself.

***

"What was that all about?" Aelric said as they headed back towards the College.

She looked at him. He looked utterly confused. She was not surprised. His standing with the Master of Animancy had most likely taken a tumble. And it was her fault.

"Who is the Master of Phantasmancy?"

He looked at her, once again the rapid shift in conversation had him baffled.

"Mistress. It is Mistress Norei who heads up the faculty of Phantasmancy," he said as they passed over the bridge back into College Hill. "In fact, most of the faculty of Phantasmancy is female. And in my tier, there are only about ten guys. The rest are girls. Phantasmancy is easier for women. Not that that will stop me," he said with a smile.

Sigrid looked around. It was early morning and almost no-one was around. As they passed a narrow alley between two houses, she grabbed Aelric's hand and pulled him in.

"What are you ..."

Aelric fell silent as she kneeled before him and pulled his pants down. She took him into her mouth before he could utter another word, and soon he put his hands on her head, running his fingers through her hair. He grew to his full size and Sigrid relished in the feeling of having him in her mouth, sucking hard and deep. It only took a short while before he started grunting, and she felt his member start to pulse its seed into her. She swallowed every drop that he gave her and then licked him clean before pulling his pants back up.

ACDawnes
ACDawnes
64 Followers
12