An Ode to Uncertainty Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for your assistance," she said as she buttoned up the last button.

***

Aelric had followed her in complete silence and a few steps behind. They arrived back at the Elemancy auditorium just before the break. Sigrid had barely closed the door behind her before Master Cerdic was done for the bell and the sound of a hundred students getting up from their seats drowned out his voice.

"Where did you go?" Jarl asked as he spotted her at the back of the hall.

"I had an errand to run."

Jarl looked at her for a moment and then he shrugged and went out.

He stood talking to some of his new acquaintances as Sigrid surveyed the sprawling body of students. All the classes had their breaks at the same time. She could see some of the Animancy students on the opposite side of the green area that lay in-between the buildings. She did not know where the Phantasmancy building was but believed it was on the opposite side of the Animancy building. She had never had a reason for heading over there. Jarl did not take any classes other than Elemancy and Matrimancy, which he only did twice a week now. Therefore, the students of the other disciplines were completely unknown to her unless they overlapped. Like Aelric.

Sigrid considered heading over to the Phantasmancy building during the next class but stopped herself. She needed a plan before she went barging in and started to ask questions.

After the final Elemancy lecture Mirja was standing outside greeting Jarl with a kiss.

"Ready?" she said looking up at him.

"Sure. For what?"

She did not answer but rather dragged him behind her towards the Lost Princes. Sigrid followed a few steps behind.

"Now are you going to tell me what's going on?" he asked after Mirja had closed the door behind the three of them.

Mirja smile.

"I need your power."

Jarl raised an eyebrow.

"I thought you were taking it continuously through the bond?"

"Well look who is the Master Matrimancer," she laughed. " Then you should also know that you can draw more power temporarily with the use of a nexus," she continued and took out a large silvery disc attached to a chain.

He nodded slowly looking at the medallion.

"What do you need me to do?"

Mirja smirked.

"I need you to tell me your deepest desire that involves spilling your seed in me."

Jarl's smile almost split his face in two.

***

"I cannot do it," Sigrid whispered.

Mirja looked at her with exasperation.

"Do you want to get through that door or not?"

Sigrid nodded reluctantly.

"Well. I need the kind of power that I do not have to be able to do that. And to get that I need to do what Jarl most desires."

Sigrid sighed. At least she wouldn't need to get naked. She nodded.

"Good," Mirja said squeezing her hand. "It won't be so bad."

And that was the problem. It wouldn't be bad at all. It would be good. It would be so very good.

"Let's start," Mirja said cheerfully.

"Sigrid. Undress her."

Sigrid obeyed and started removing Mirja's clothing and soon she stood naked between them.

"On your knees."

They both did as he said, and soon they were kneeling side by side. Sigrid could feel the heat from Mirja's body against her arm. Mirja grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight. Jarl stepped up in front of them and Mirja coaxed his flesh out of his pants and slowly took it into her mouth. Mirja started working him hard with her mouth and hands. Sigrid could feel her body tingling all over with excitement and anticipation. Then the moment came. Jarl pulled out of Mirja's mouth and his glans hung close to Sigrid's lips. She looked up at him and saw the excitement spelled out on his face. Her hand moved before she told it to and then she held him. Slowly jerking his erect flesh. Jarl started breathing heavily their eyes locked. Then she took him into her mouth.

"By the Gods," Jarl exclaimed, and Sigrid felt how his member grew even bigger as she took him into her mouth.

She closed her eyes and focused on his flesh in her mouth only. Nothing else mattered. She sucked hard and pushed her tongue out so that she could get him deeper inside. She remembered the feeling of him from the last time but knowing that he was aware of what was happening brought everything to a completely new level.

"Remember that I need his seed," Mirja whispered in her ear.

Sigrid opened her eyes. She looked up at Jarl and could see how close to the edge she had brought him. Letting his member slide out of her mouth she released him and stood up. She took Mirja by the hand and led her over to the bed where she kneeled on all fours. Jarl moved behind her and without hesitation he sank his flesh into her.

"Come here," he told Sigrid.

Sigrid studied him as he claimed Mirja. She had passed all the other boundaries that she had set up already. What was there to think about? As she got up on the bed Jarl grabbed her hair and pushed her face sideways down on Mirja's naked bottom. She looked up at him as he smiled down at her.

"Open your mouth."

Sigrid obeyed and Jarl brought his cock straight from Mirja's wetness into her mouth. The feel of his erect flesh in her mouth combined with the taste of Mirja almost brought her to a climax. She relaxed as Jarl grabbed her head and started thrusting into her mouth. He got further down her throat than she had managed herself and as he pulled out saliva ran down from her lips onto Mirja's skin. He thrust into Mirja again and holding Sigrid's head in a vise he thrust hard into the dark-haired woman. Mirja moaned loudly and Sigrid couldn't help but put her fingers on Mirja's clit and slowly massage it. It only took a moment until Mirja spasmed in a climax. Jarl continued thrusting right through it and as Mirja came down he once again claimed Sigrid's mouth.

"Holy goddess of creation!" Jarl shouted as he once again thrust into Sigrid's throat.

Sigrid let go of her final restraints and just let him use her as he pleased. Completely putting herself at his mercy. She soon shook in her own orgasm and it wasn't until she came down from it that she noticed that it was Mirja that had put her hand down her pants and had her fingers inside her. As Jarl let go of her and once again took Mirja, Sigrid fell onto the bed gasping for air. She saw Mirja positioning her face over hers and the Kelivese woman was smiling down at her as Jarl thrust hard into her. Mirja lowered her face and they kissed as Jarl finally blessed Mirja with his seed.

***

They waited for a full bell after Jarl had left to make sure that he would not come back. Sigrid had undressed and they lay next to each other slowly caressing each other's bodies. After a long while Mirja got up and got dressed. Then she sat down on the floor with the medallion hanging around her neck.

"Did you get what you needed?" Sigrid asked as she put on her own clothes.

"Yes. Don't disturb me."

Sigrid nodded and sat down herself and went into a trance.

As the towers started striking nine bells. Mirja opened her eyes and stood up. Sigrid had been standing for most of that time fingering her daggers and from time to time reaching out to feel the lost dagger above.

"It's time," Mirja said.

Sigrid nodded and followed her out of the room. As they stood in front of the ebony door Mirja took out the metal necklace that she had been wearing during the session with Jarl. She put one hand on it and the other on the door.

"Whatever happens, stay still. And quiet," she said throwing a glance in Sigrid's direction.

Then, in rapid succession, she drew a series of complicated patterns over the surface of the door and uttered a string of incomprehensible words. Nothing happened.

"By the Lady's fortune," Mirja cursed and shook her head.

She shook her body loose and then repeated the procedure. Nothing happened.

"By the seventh damned bitches of the underworld!" Mirja exclaimed and threw her hands down.

Sigrid stood still. And silent. As Mirja had commanded. Sweat was trickling down Mirja's face and her eyes looked haggard. She had been at it for the better part of three bells without any success. She looked over at Sigrid and shook her head.

"I don't think I can do this."

"Sure you can," Sigrid said without missing a beat. "I have faith in you."

Mirja looked at her for a long moment. Then she nodded and turned back to the door. It took six more tries. Then there was an audible clicking sound and the door opened a crack. Mirja punched her hands in the air and turned around towards Sigrid with a wide smile on her face.

"I did it!" she exclaimed in a hushed voice.

Sigrid nodded.

"I knew you would. I don't think there's anything you can't do."

Mirja looked at her and then threw her arms around her. They hugged for a short while and then let go.

"Let's head in," Mirja whispered her face close to Sigrid.

Sigrid nodded.

"Look. This is from the Book of the Burdogawi," Mirja said pointing up at a painting showing three men standing with raised swords looking down at a burning town. "The Sacking of Welterheim."

They stood watching it for a moment. It was a large piece that covered a third of one of the walls and it was most certainly worth a fortune.

"This room must belong to the Burdogawi. I tried looking it up in the library but there is literally no information at all about this building. Burdogawa is one of the major duchies of the Empire. They even had two emperors on the throne a few centuries ago."

How does she know all these things? Sigrid thought looking over at the other woman.

Then she saw it. Tora. She smiled and walked quickly over to the small table where the dagger lay discarded. The shadow descended quickly just as Sigrid's hand felt the cold steel of the dagger against her fingertips. Pain erupted at her elbow as something hard struck her. She narrowly avoided the next blow and rolled away backwards. As she stood up, she saw the shadowy figure moving away. Towards Mirja.

"Mirja!" Sigrid shouted and drew two throwing daggers.

The daggers were sailing through the air as Mirja got her hands up in front of her. The Kelivese woman seemed to be trying to form a shield like the ones Sigrid had seen them practicing in the Elemancy classes. But she was far too slow for the wraith, and a with a horrible cracking sound something struck Mirja's head. Sigrid saw her friend crumple to the ground. The daggers missed their target and embedded themselves in the eyes of one of the princes of Burdogawa making the invaluable painting significantly less valuable. Sigrid hissed and had two more daggers in the air as the wraith turned towards her. It seemed more physical now than it had been before. In the dim light of the light orb that Mirja had been carrying the wraith's contours were clearly visible. There was something familiar about them.

Sigrid feinted an overhand throw and the wraith ducked.

You are afraid of my daggers at least, she thought with a smile.

When the figure was nearing to its lowest position, Sigrid threw an underhand throw with her left hand. It connected and there was a grunt from the wraith. Sigrid did not relent. She tumbled left as something whined through the air.

A cutter. Or a short sword. Let's keep the distance then.

She took three steps back and threw her second knife which the wraith easily dodged. Sigrid smelled blood. If it was from Mirja or the wraith she didn't know. The Kelivese woman lay on the floor, unmoving. As she retreated further from the light sphere it became more difficult to see the thing and Sigrid could feel the presence in front of her.

Not good.

She dodged sideways just in time as a blade cut into a bookshelf next to her scattering a few cut up books over the floor. Rolling back towards Mirja she took a quick look at her friend. She was out cold but there was no blood that she could see.

Then it was you I got, she thought smiling.

She could hear the wraith breathing hard as it charged towards her.

The more I see of you the surer I am that you are just a man. A man with a mask, but still a man.

She sidestepped the next thrust easily and could hear the blade as it sheared through the still air.

Definitely a short sword, she thought as she stepped in behind her attacker released one of her striking daggers into her right hand and stabbed.

There was a sharp cry of pain as she connected and withdrew her dagger. The blade glinted in the dim light from the light orb. Sigrid froze. And in that moment of hesitation the wraith flowed past her and out the door. Sigrid blinked. She looked at her blade. It was covered in blood. Blood as black as pitch.

----------------------

We hope you liked this chapter and would once again like to send a big thanks to our editor Shy_girl_whore.


12