An Oedipal Moment Ch. 2

Story Info
Scott and mom explore their new closeness.
1.1k words
4.43
165.9k
41
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 08/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers

Scott stayed away from the house the whole day, even though he normally spent most of Saturday asleep, then the afternoon in front of a football game on TV. What had happened the night before had his mind still whirling. He needed the time alone to figure out what should happen next.

He debated on going in and just acting as if nothing had ever happened. Could she act that way too though? He'd practically raped his own mom. Clearly, the relationship could never be the same.

At dinnertime, he decided to go home. She would be worried and he didn't want to cause her more pain.

She was in the kitchen when he entered the side door. There was a wonderful aroma in the air, a seafood dish that he'd often told her was his favorite. While pulling the casserole out of the oven, she was bent over wearing white cotton shorts. They were pulled up tight against the curve of her ass crack and he felt a stirring beneath his zipper.

When she stood and turned, he saw that she wore a sleeveless tanktop with no bra. Was he only imagining it or did her nipples suddenly grow hard when she saw him?

Her face was a mask of confusion but she managed a wan smile. "I was beginning to get worried about you."

"I'm okay," he took the hot pan from her, their fingertips brushing beneath the potholders. "Are you?"

She turned quickly away, not meeting his eyes. "I'm okay." Her voice was meek, fearful. It was obvious she would not be the decision-maker here.

Scott put the dish on the perfectly set table and caught up with her before she could pick up anything else. He put his hands on her shoulders from behind and turned her gently around to face him.

"I think we need to talk about this, don't we….?" He almost added "mom" but it suddenly seemed very inappropriate.

She only came up to his shoulder and her gaze was locked on the center of his chest. He lifted her chin with one finger, forcing her to look into his eyes. "Don't we?"

Her head shook almost frantically. "I don't know what to say. What do you want me to say?"

Had Dad pampering her for so many years left her unable to think for herself at all?

"I want you to be honest, that's all," he told her.

Her eyes darted away from his again. "I…I can't be honest," she murmured.

God! She was so infuriating! He wanted to shake her in anger, but he could smell her soap and her hair and that only brought up the most tender feelings in him. Her skin was so soft that his hands had begun to stroke her without realizing it.

"Because you don't want to hurt me?" he asked.

"That's not it."

He wanted to kiss her so badly, remembering what her lips felt like. Remembering what her body felt like.

"Then what is it, dammit!?!" he shouted into her face, making her cringe away from him.

"Because I want it!" she cried, burying her face in her hands.

Scott pulled her against him, brushing her hands down. The embrace carried chills to all the surfaces of his skin. He felt her breathing quicken, felt her nipples pressing against him through her shirt. He knew she had to feel the hardness of his cock.

The kiss happened very naturally; she turned to look up at him and their lips met. He quickly sucked her tongue into his mouth and she whimpered, twisting her hands into his long hair. His hands roamed over her arms and shoulders then down her back. First he moved up under her shirt, then simply grabbed the hem and yanked it over her head. Scott kissed down over her chin, down her neck, squeezing a beautiful breast in each hand. He teased one nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it, pinching it, until she moaned.

"Suck me, Mom," he breathed against her neck. "Get down on your knees for me."

She obediently did as she was told, going slowly down in front of him on the cold tile floor.

It was his turn to moan as he felt her small, deft fingers unbuckling his belt. While she unzipped him, she kissed the hot skin just at the line of his pubic hair.

Mom pushed his jeans down and enfolded his cock with her soft fist, bringing the huge purple head to her lips.

How many times had he fantasized about this? When he watched her out at the pool in that tiny little black bikini, when he watched her asleep in those short summer gowns…

Resting both hands in her hair, he put the lightest pressure on her, urging her mouth deeper on him.

"Oh…" he growled, leaning hard against the counter. "Oh, Mom! I love you."

She teased the sensitive skin of the head with her tongue even as she moved her lips up and down the length of his shaft. He could see his own pearlescent precum leaking down one corner of her lips.

Her pace increased as she fondled his balls with her other hand, gently squeezing and releasing, almost milking his orgasm up towards the surface. It built with amazing speed, faster than he ever thought he could. The vision of his hard cock moving in and out of his mother's mouth sent hot and cold shivers up his spine.

"Ahhhh!!!" he cried out, gripping fistfuls of her hair. He couldn't hold it back any longer, though he wanted it to last forever. "Mom!!!"

She felt the first shot of the hot cum on her tongue so she pressed his cock deep into the back of her throat, continuing to massage his scrotum until there was not a single drop left inside. She swallowed it all, then licked the tip dry. No one had ever sucked him like that.

He released the death grip on her hair and reached down to pull her to her feet. She gingerly wiped her lips with the back of her fingers and looked up into his eyes. A lover's gaze, not a mother's.

Scott pulled her close again and kissed her, tasting his sperm in her mouth. They stayed in this embrace for several minutes, relaxing, breathing deeply.

So this was the way things would be from now on, there was no question. He was the man of the house in all ways.

"Dinner's getting cold," she whispered into his shoulder.

He nodded. "I can't wait for dessert."

Miyelo Ina
Miyelo Ina
63 Followers