An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,002 Followers

"Th-thanks, Mom!" Mike stammered, unable to say more. His mother's words, combined with the amazing sight of her full heavy jugs jiggling before him, made Mike's cock stiffen so much that when Julia yanked down his pants and boxers his boner sprang out fully hard, hitting his abdomen with a meaty thwack.

Julia was breathing raggedly as she watched her son's rock-hard cock throb before her. Something snapped inside her as she fully realized what she was about to do. This was it. This wasn't just masturbation. She wasn't only going to touch him. She was going to take her son inside her. The fact that the hole through which Mike would enter her body was going to be her mouth made little difference to Julia. She was going to cross the line for real, leaving behind every last chance to shrug the whole thing off as just a weird silly experiment in motivational techniques. She was really going to have sex with her son. And she couldn't wait one more second to do it.

Mike's eyes widened in disbelief as he watched his kneeling mother plunge her beautiful face down on his lap, her parted lips getting closer and closer to his glans. He growled the moment he felt her hot soft mouth on his throbbing pole, taking him in and enveloping his bloated tip in a wet suctioning kiss. Her sexy purrs resounded like heavenly music in Mike's ears as Julia slowly wrapped her puffy lips around his thickness and worked her way down his shaft, taking inch after twitching inch of his meat in the moist warmth of her oral cavity.

"Ooooh Mom... This is incredible!" the boy stammered, his eyes glued to his stiff boner slowly but surely disappearing inside his mother's amazing mouth.

Julia barely heard Mike's moans of pleasure, lost as she was in her own haze of incestuous lust. Nothing mattered except the smooth spongy feel of her son's glans pushing deeper and deeper into her gullet, the throbbing thickness of his hard cock filling her mouth and stretching her lips, the inebriating taste of his leaking pre-cum saturating her taste buds.

Hollowing her cheeks to massage him better, flicking her tongue on his veiny underside, slobbering and slurping like a crazed cumslut, Julia devoured her boy's length with reckless abandon. Moaning and cooing around that juicy mouthful, she locked her index and thumb around Mike's thick root to angle his shaft perfectly while she relentlessly worked her jaw to cram him deeper and deeper inside her gullet, going down on him as if starved for his cockmeat.

The horny mother couldn't suppress a long dick-muffled sigh of pleasure when she managed to jam her son's pole all the way down her throat, his heavy ballsack resting against her chin and her nose pressed into his groin. While Mike grunted deliriously, Julia held his shaft there, buried balls-deep inside her oral cavity.

Making swallowing motions with her gullet to reduce her already limited gag reflex, she massaged her boy's cock within her expert mouth and sloppily sucked on him, keeping him inside her for the first time and loving every second of that oral penetration. Julia's pussy was on fire and her head was spinning from the sweetly perverse pleasure of taking her own son's dick all the way into her mouth. A warm sense of naughtiness pervaded her, enhanced by the inexplicable, visceral conviction that what they were doing was, somehow, absurdly right.

As his mom's throat constricted his cock and the clamping seal of her lips kept sucking on him at the base of his fully buried shaft, Mike felt like he would pass out from the sheer intensity of the pleasure that her mouth was giving him. Never, not even when she choked and gagged and suffocated herself on his pole, had his ex ever made it past three quarters of his length, and even then it wasn't really for long. His mom's cocksucking skills were a whole new level of awesomeness for Mike. It made him dizzy with arousal to watch her swallow him whole like that, like a pro, like his own personal porn star.

"Holy shit, Mom!" he panted, his eyes bugging out as he stared at his mother's delicate face pressed against his crotch, her wet puffy lips wrapped tightly around the root of his raging boner. "You're deepthroating me so good... Ooohh god!"

With a muffled whimper, brought back to reality by her son's excited words, Julia slowly retreated, letting thick ropes of saliva behind to glisten and dangle obscenely from Mike's dick as her lips glided up along his fleshy column. Looking up at her son, Julia smiled around his fat shaft and just winked devilishly at him as she nibbled on his swollen purple tip. She was wantonly proud of how much pleasure her fellating skills where giving him, and she meant to give him more. Taking a long breath through her nose, Julia slipped the soft seal of her lips down along her son's girthy cock, impaling her mouth once again on his hardness as she started giving him a lustful, loving blowjob.

Mike shuddered as he watched his mother bounce her face on his lap, taking him deep in her throat at every pass, sloppily face-fucking herself. Throwing his head back and grabbing the bedspread into his fists, Mike could do nothing but moan, crazed with pleasure.

Bobbing her head through a chorus of purrs and lewd slurping sounds, Julia blew her son with all the cocksucking expertise she had. Holding him at the base with just her forefinger and thumb as she feasted on his juicy dick, the wanton mother reached her other hand inside her shorts and panties, frigging her clit furiously while she did her best to give her son the most incredible blowjob of his life.

Excited as she was, it took just a few whirling rubs on her swollen nub to push Julia over the edge. When she climaxed, her squeals of release were muffled by the huge mouthful of her boy's cock that she kept persistently stuffing all the way down her throat. At the same time, those delicious humming vibrations in her gullet almost made Mike cum too. His gasps and the tell-tale twitches that made his dickmeat swell even bigger in her mouth brought Julia back from her blissful peak.

Clamping her fingers in a choking ring at his base, Julia swiftly let her son's cock slip out of her insatiable mouth with a sloppy squishy pop. She took a moment to admire his shaft flexing angrily before her eyes, menacing and hard and absolutely drenched in a frothy layer of spit, pre-cum and thick ropes of throat-lube, then she turned her lusty gaze up to her baffled boy. She could feel the wetness on her chin where her spittle had dribbled down the corners of her deep-throating mouth. The idea of looking like a cock-hungry cumslut for her son made Julia shudder with sluttish delight.

"Mom," Mike panted, "I was so close, why did you stop?"

Julia smiled sweetly at Mike's disappointment. "Aww, honey! Don't worry, you can still cum in Mommy's mouth later. I just wanted to let you fuck my tits for a bit first," she said, cupping her huge jugs and offering them to her horny son. "Wouldn't you like to stick your cock between Mommy's big titties? You haven't even touched them yet, sweetie. You can play with them now that you got a B, you know. Don't you like Mommy's boobs, baby?" she concluded with a sexy pout, leaning closer to nestle Mike's shaft in the deep, soft valley of her cleavage.

Mike had to laugh. He had been so taken with her incredible blowjob that he didn't even think to go for his mom's spectacular tits. He remedied immediately, darting his hands to Julia's plump jugs, cupping them and grabbing them and sinking his fingers into the heavy bouncy fullness of those amazing mounds, filling his palms to overflowing with soft, motherly tit-flesh.

Julia moaned as her son teased her puffy areolas, squeezing her long pebble-hard nipples between his fingertips, pulling on them and rubbing them as he mauled her heavy breasts. She loved having her tits played with and she had missed the touch of a hot-blooded male pawing at them possessively, like Mike was doing. Breathing hard, she let him have fun with her big boobs for a while, panting and biting her lips, high on the contact of her son's fingers with her sensitive nipples and thrilled by the warm feel of his stiff teenage cock resting cozily between her tits.

As her pussy itched with need, soaking her panties with leaking juices, Julia brought her small hands up over her son's tit-pawing hands, joining him as he cupped and squeezed her huge mommy-boobs. Entwining her slender fingers with his, looking up at him with a sweet smile on her parted lips, Julia guided Mike as together they started moving her meaty globes up and down along his spittle-lubed cock in a slow tit-fucking motion. Mike was enchanted by the vision of his hard dick hugged in the the soft embrace of his mom's jugs. She looked so hot with his cock nestled deeply inside her sumptuous cleavage and she was clearly as thrilled as he was by what they were doing.

"You like my boobs, baby?" Julia asked, grinning at her awestruck boy. "Are Mommy's big titties making your cock feel good?"

"Yeah, Mom, they're amazing!" he panted breathlessly, bucking his thick cock in a deliberate jug-humping tempo. "I love your tits, Mom! So soft and big... I've never felt anything like this!"

Julia smiled at her boy's words. Wishing to make their first tit-fuck even better, whenever Mike's leaking glans peeked up from the warm cozy cleft of her cleavage, Julia placed a wet sloppy smooch on his purple knob and suckled on it gently. Feeling slutty and loving it, glorying in the feel of having her son's boner snugly immersed within her fleshy globes, the busty MILF let her spittle dribble freely on his shaft to keep the tit-fucking wet and smooth, allowing him to slide faster up and down between her ample mommy-boobs.

Pawing at her buxom jugs and bucking his cock into them with abandon, Mike fucked his mom's tits until his climax once again closed in on him. Seeing his eyes roll back in his head and feeling his dick flex with impending release, Julia once again clamped her fingers hard around the root and extricated his shaft from her slippery cleavage.

Before her son could protest, looking up at him with lewd desire glazing her eyes, Julia blurted out: "Cum in my mouth, sweetie! Fuck Mommy's face now, I want you to shoot all your creamy cum down my throat!"

As if the sight of her talented cocksucking mouth open wide for him and the needy wanton glint in her beautiful hazel eyes weren't enough, Mike lost it completely hearing his mother's invitation to orally ravage her. Berserk with forbidden desire, still grunting as he mauled her tits with one hand, Mike grabbed the back of his mother's head and rammed his aching erection straight down her gullet, pushing his pole all the way in, until his balls slapped against her saliva-glossy chin. The wet, constricting confines of Julia's milking throat felt heavenly and Mike started humping into her spittle-sloppy mouth like a madman, skull-fucking his amazing mom for all he was worth.

Lascivious squishy sounds filled the room, mixed with Mike's groans and Julia's cock-muffled whimpers. Julia loved every second of that final throat-banging rush. Surrendered to her own son, passively letting his huge dick plunder her mouth, the horny mother buried both hands into her shorts and frigged her clit feverishly while finger-fucking her soaked pussy.

Mike's thrusts were so deep and wild that, despite her fellating skills, Julia couldn't help but choke and gag, slobbering saliva all over his dick and down her chin, sending thick ropes of spit to splatter on her jutting boobs. Gag-induced tears swelled in her eyes, yet she kept looking up at her son with a slutty pleasure-addled gaze of boundless adoration that he took as a sign to keep going.

Julia was so much into the face-fucking she was getting from her boy that she felt frustrated when Mike stopped slamming his cock into her face to bury himself balls-deep inside her throat. Her disappointment was brief though. The swelling and pulsing of her son's fat cock inside her gullet made her tremble in anticipation as he announced his climax with a growl.

"Fuuuck, Mom! I'm cumming!"

Grinding his throat-clogging dick into her face, Mike yelled out his pleasure as he exploded, pumping his seed straight into his mother's esophagus. Julia's clenching throat vibrated with her purrs around her son's spurting cock as she too came on her clit-diddling fingers. Pussy juice gushed on the three digits she had wedged deep in her quivering hole as Mike shot jet after thick jet of warm seed down her throat in a torrential spray of cum.

Julia felt drunk on incestuous lust. She had tasted her boy's creamy sperm before, every single time she had jacked him off in fact, but never straight from the source and never in front of him. The act of taking her son's cum in her mouth and eagerly swallowing it down, the feel of his girthy boner crammed all the way inside her throat as he spurted his seed into her stomach was mind-boggling to the horny MILF. Her whole curvy frame shivered as she gagged and moaned around Mike's cock, gobbling all of his cum, her nostrils flaring as she breathed hard through her nose, careless of her heady feeling of having her airways partly blocked by his invading meat.

By the time his ejaculation petered out to a dribble, the satisfied teenager was weak in the knees. Panting, Mike slid his plump slimy cock out of his mom's unbelievable mouth and fell back on his bed, resting his spinning head against the pillow, his vision ecstatically blurry.

Swirling the last milky gobs of sperm in her insatiable mouth, letting her baby's thick seed coat her taste buds before chugging it down, Julia stood up and climbed in the bed with Mike. Running her tongue all around her mouth, she knelt beside her son, a mischievous grin on her semen-glossy lips. He had a beatific expression on his handsome face, his eyes were closed, his breathing was steady. Julia was deeply proud, doubly so: first as a mother, for making her beloved son feel so good, but also as a woman, a sexy slutty woman whose fellating prowess had just rocked a lucky guy's world.

After years of sexual hibernation, Julia was thrilled to be able to turn on a man like this. It had always felt empowering for her to see how guys lost control under her oral ministrations, it made her feel horny and desired and deliciously dirty. The fact that now the man in question was her son not only added a layer of forbidden pleasure to their scorching hot encounter, but also renewed that sense of true love that was always present whenever Julia and Mike were physically intimate.

Without even thinking, Julia leaned down and took Mike's deflating but still impressive cock back into her mouth. Caressing his heavy balls with one hand and his toned stomach with the other, the horny mother nursed on her son's amazing dick, licking the shaft gently, munching delicately on the bulbous head, patiently and loving sucking her boy hard again, cooing at the feel of his dick growing stiff inside her mouth.

Julia was so focused on blowing her son that she was startled at the sudden feel of Mike's strong hands grabbing her upturned rump. Before she knew it, he had pulled her closer to him and swiftly shifted her so that she was head to toes with him, the two of them lying on their side in a sixty-nine position. Shocked by her son's bold move, electrified to feel his possessive touch on her ass, Julia could only gasp as she let Mike's cock slip out of her mouth, resting his meaty pole on her cheek.

"Sweetie..." she murmured, thrilled and scared and hornier than ever as Mike hooked his fingers in the waistband of her shorts. "What... What are you doing, baby!?"

Julia was frozen in place as Mike deftly peeled off her shorts and panties, silently sliding them down her legs and then off her little feet before throwing them away in one swift, firm motion. Julia yelped out loudly as she realized that she was now completely naked before her son for the very first time. Her puzzlement didn't seem to stop him though. Wasting no time, Mike spread her legs and started caressing them, running his fingers all over his mother's nectar-shiny inner thighs, headed toward her dripping pussy. Stunned and surprised, wracked by shivers of forbidden pleasure, Julia finally managed to speak only when she felt her son's breath on her hairless, glistening mound.

"Oohh baby... You shouldn't do that, please, ooohhh! Oooohh god!"

Julia's breath caught in her throat as she felt Mike's fingers reach her labia and gently part them, exposing her soaking wet hole and swollen clit. A moment later, the feel of his hot breath on her slick entrance was replaced by the ardent kiss of his lips and the probing thrust of his tongue sinking into her pussy.

"Ooohhh, sweetie, nooo-oh-ooohh... You can't do that aaaahhh..."

Giving her labia and clit a long slurping lick, savoring her nectar, Mike removed his face from his mother's needy hole to speak. "Please, Mom, let me do this! I want to make you feel good, like you do to me," he panted, his excitement in pleasuring his mother and tasting her for the first time making him reckless, pushing him past the limits of their weird agreement. He didn't care anymore that he was supposed to just let his mother 'motivate' him and do all the work. He wanted this so badly, and she did too, obviously. Before she could reply in any way, Mike buried his face between her legs again, lapping away at his mom's delicious honey pot.

"Ooooh my god, sweetie!" Julia wailed, unable and unwilling to stop him. It was mind-blowingly exciting to know that she should be angry at him, while all she really wanted was for her beloved boy to keep doing exactly what he was doing. "Ahh, Mike... Mmhh honey... Yeeeesss!" she finally whimpered, her brain awash in pure unrestrained pleasure. "Eat Mommy's pussy, baby! Yes, like that... Oooh yes, you're licking me soooo good!"

As Mike went to town on her fleshy labia and budding clit, Julia's head was spinning, one single thought filling her mind: 'My son is eating my pussy out.'

Over an over, at each delicious stroke of his tongue and light suction of his mouth, that incendiary sentence reverberated inside Julia's head, amplifying the ripples of pleasure radiating from her hot wet core by a thousandfold. Moaning, her heart racing, her pussy quivering and dripping, Julia took Mike's cock back in her mouth and started sucking on him again as he kept licking her slit like his life depended on it. 'This is not supposed to happen,' she found herself thinking, 'this was not agreed... But he's so good at it and I love it!'

It was so incredible to have her pussy licked, and with such enthusiasm and devotion, by her own son no less, that Julia quickly felt a massive climax closing in on her. The intensity of the pleasure building up inside her was such that she could barely focus on sucking Mike's dick, managing only to wrap her soft lips around his shaft while she nursed on his bloated cockhead. When her orgasm hit her, coursing through her like a lighting bolt, she let her son's meaty boner slip out of her suckling mouth to scream out her pleasure. She wanted him to know how hard he was making his mommy cum.

"Oooohhh baby!" she gasped, shivering from the toe-curling orgasm washing over her while she kept jacking him off furiously with both hands. "Oooh yes, Mike... Yes, ooohhh yeeeeaahh!"

Unrelenting, emboldened by her climax, Mike kept licking his mother's pussy through her gushing orgasm, slurping down every drop of her scrumptious girl-cum. 'I've just made my mom cum, and I'm drinking her pussy juice! And she tastes amazing!' he thought as he relentlessly ate her out, crazy with arousal, his cock pulsing, hard as steel in Julia's hands while her lips once again clamped around his girth.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,002 Followers