An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,021 Followers

Mother and son remained locked in a passionate sixty-nine for long minutes, their squishy slurps and cock-muffled moans the only sounds in the room. Mike's whirling tongue and hungry cunt-munching lips brought Julia to a series of back to back climaxes that bathed the teenager's face in her sweet nectar and left the satisfied mother so wiped out that she could barely focus on sucking her son off to completion. Eventually, when her pumping hands and soft cocksucking lips pushed him over the edge, Julia was so pleasure-weakened that she just kept her mouth open and let Mike spray his cum all over her face. She was barely capable of catching some spurts on her tongue to savor her son's seed while she let her beautiful visage get covered in his thick pearly goo.

Sated, their mouths and faces wet with the other's juices, mother and son lay there as they were for a while, their lips brushing against the other's sex, both too exhausted to do anything but breathe.

When they broke their sixty-nine, Julia sat up and scrupulously proceeded to clean the massive facial her son had just given her, scooping up every trace of cum with her fingers and hungrily licking them clean. Once she had swallowed the last of his sperm, she turned to Mike, smiling. He was sprawled on his back, sitting up against the pillow, enraptured by the sight of his naked, gorgeous mother devouring his semen in front of him for the second time that day.

"Mom, this was amazing," he finally said, beaming. "I just hope that, well... Was I good, Mom? Did you like what I did? You're not mad at me, are you? I... I just really wanted..."

Julia felt her heart swell noticing the quick shadow of uncertainty that marred her son's features. 'He is such a good, caring boy,' she thought, 'and a great lover too, generous but also firm. Such a great man to have by your side...'

The sated MILF smiled lovingly at her son and leaned down, pressing her large breasts to his chest as she placed a soft peck on his lips. Under normal circumstances it would have been just an innocent motherly kiss, but the taste of cum on Julia's lips and the glossy shine of pussy juice on Mike's mouth made it also deliciously lewd.

"Aww, baby... Of course I'm not mad at you. Sure, it wasn't part of our agreement that you lick Mommy's pussy," she said, tilting her head to the side as an impish grin danced on her lips, "but maybe we should consider including it. If you felt the urge to do it so badly, it must mean that it was on your mind, wasn't it, honey?"

"Yeah," Mike nodded, "I wanted to do that for a while now, actually."

"Well, obsessing about stuff would be distracting for your studies, it's better to act out these kind of urges. So I guess we should add it to our motivational routine," Julia concluded, winking at him. "From now on, whenever you feel the need to eat Mommy's pussy out, you can do it. Okay, baby?"

Mike smiled back at her, getting her drift and nodding vigorously. "Sure, Mom. Seems reasonable."

"Good boy," Julia said, scooting closer and caressing his face. "And sweetie," she added, "you were great, you made Mommy cum a lot and real hard. It's important to keep your partner satisfied, and women love having their pussy licked. You are very, very good with your mouth, baby."

"Thanks Mom. You made me feel so good these last days, I wanted to do something for you too. And to be honest," he chuckled, "you really did look like you needed it. A lot!"

Julia laughed at that and playfully slapped Mike's toned chest, her hand lingering on his abs, caressing him and fondling him slowly. "Oh, you bad boy... Well," she exhaled, shrugging her shoulders, making her big tits wobble, "I guess I should let you study now."

Mike groaned as his buxom mother climbed off his bed, her voluptuous curves jiggling and swaying mouth-wateringly. Without thinking, he grabbed her hand and made her turn around. "Can't you stay a little longer, Mom? Please? I'll probably need more, uhm, relief soon anyway..."

Julia bit her lips as her gaze locked with Mike's. The desire beneath his almost pleading tone was clear and it was mirrored in her own glinting eyes and flushed face.

"Oh, baby," she said, pressing her naked body down against her son's in an affectionate hug. She was sorely tempted to just jump in bed with him again, but now that her urges had been somehow placated she managed to restrain herself. With a smile and a little sigh, Julia straightened back again by Mike's bedside.

"You know I can't stay, sweetie, you really have to study now. But of course later, after you got some homework done, if you feel your mind wandering and the need to jack off is too strong, well, just call me and I'll take care of that for you..." she purred, raising an eyebrow and grinning enticingly. "And of course tonight I'll get you nice and relaxed before bed, so you can get a good night's sleep. You know that Mommy is always happy to help you, baby."

Mike let out a long-drawn-out sigh, but he smiled as his mother stood naked before him in all her curvaceous beauty, right there by his bed, so close he could smell her unique scent. She was so overwhelmingly sexy as she reentered her usual parental role while still buck naked and smeared with his cum all over her tits and face, her thighs wet with her run-off pussy nectar.

"Yeah, I guess you're right, Mom. One thing though," he added as she walked to the door, her matronly hips swaying hypnotically, her tits and ass bouncing all over the place. "I'm not sure that after today the usual techniques will work, you know... This was much more, well, relaxing than when you do me with just your hands."

Julia turned to see her boy grinning at her. She didn't even try to repress her devilish smile. "So... You're suggesting that we skip handjobs entirely and replace them with blowjobs instead, honey?"

Mike snickered, shrugging: "Pretty much, yeah. Or tit-fucks," he added, blushing a bit, but not breaking eye contact. "What do you think, Mom?"

Julia leaned against the door, cocking a round hip and furrowing her brow, acting like she was considering the idea while her son's brash approach had already won her over, and then some.

"Well, I guess that makes sense. I'll think about it, sweetheart. But now, crack the books! By the way," she said, lingering there, never tiring of admiring Mike's nakedness, his young muscular body calling to her irresistibly, "do you have any more tests on the horizon?"

She tried to sound casual, just a mother asking her son about school. In truth though, she was tingling all over at the thought of Mike getting an A soon and coming home to claim her ass as a reward. Her heart was all aflutter and her pussy moistened all over again at the idea of having her sensitive little asshole stretched out and filled up by her son's big hard cock.

"Yeah, there's a math test the day after tomorrow, and I have an English assignment to finish that should be graded pretty fast once I turn it in," Mike said. Then, as if reading Julia's mind, he added: "I feel a nice big A is coming my way real soon, Mom..."

Julia nodded. She didn't fail to notice how Mike's soft cock flexed and swelled as he allusively stressed the words 'nice big A'. 'Great minds think alike indeed', the sexy mother thought, images of her son bending her over and sodomizing her to a screaming orgasm flashing before her dreamy eyes. In the end she settled for saying: "Good, honey. Very good..." Then she left.

Julia was back in her room when she realized that she hadn't even bothered to get dressed and that she had left her tank top, her shorts and most importantly her sopping wet panties in a crumpled heap by her son's bed.

"Oh well," she murmured as she admired her voluptuous body in the full-length mirror, cupping her heavy tits and pinching her puffy nipples, teasing herself, unable to think anything but naughty thoughts about her boy. "Maybe he'll use Mommy's panties to jerk off," she mused. Then she burst out laughing. "And why would he even need to do that," Julia chuckled to herself, "I'll be sucking his big cock at least another couple of times before the day is done!"

Looking at herself in the mirror, taking in the image of the sexy, uninhibited buxom MILF before her, Julia reached her fingers to her still tingling pussy. A sigh escaped her luscious smiling lips and her eyes closed to slits while her digits sank deep into her drenched hole, getting wet and shiny with her juices.

Picturing Mike all the while, wishing it were him touching her, Julia worked her clit with her left hand while she slid the slippery fingers of her right hand out of her cunt. Leaning against the mirror, her huge boobs squashed against the cold reflective surface, her legs parted and her ass upturned as she frigged her clit faster, Julia pressed her slick right forefinger to the puckered little rosebud of her sphincter and pushed gently.

As her slender digit sank slowly into her tight asshole, Julia whimpered and closed her eyes, frigging her clit faster, wishing that her beloved son would bring home an A as soon as possible.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,021 Followers