An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,032 Followers

When Julia entered her son's room, Mike was picking up his discarded boxers, ready to put them on for the umpteenth time. Suddenly seeing her there, so beautifully naked, leaning against the door-frame with her round hip cocked, her arms crossed beneath her buxom jugs and a bottle of lube in her hand, Mike gasped and let his underwear drop to the floor.

"No need for those, sweetie," Julia grinned impishly, not failing to notice how her son's impressive dick got instantly rock-hard at the sight of her voluptuous naked body.

Basking in his adoring stare, Julia walked up to Mike, swaying her matronly hips and letting her heavy tits jiggle and bounce freely. "Come on," she purred, taking Mike by the hand and leading him to his bed, "let's get you ready. You need to be all nice and wet if you're going to stick this big cock of yours inside Mommy's tight little asshole."

Sitting on the edge of his bed while Mike stood in front of her, Julia wrapped her expert lips around her son's bloated glans and eagerly inhaled his boner into her warm mouth. With his meaty cock stuffed in her face and muffling her contented moans, Julia looked up into Mike's ecstatic eyes as she blew him lovingly. While the wetness of her needy pussy increased at each of her deep fellating plunges, the horny MILF sucked and slobbered all over her boy's pole with abandon, drooling her spittle along his shaft until his length was coated in a thick sheen of saliva.

As he always did whenever she sucked him off, Mike ran his hands all over his mother's beautiful face. He caressed her cheeks and neck, gently touching her smooth skin, still warm and wet from her shower. He traced his fingers through her blonde hair, tucking a stray lock behind her ear. Shaking from the pleasure that her expert cocksucking mouth was giving him, Mike looked down into his mom's big, soulful hazel eyes. Julia was looking up at him in return, smiling sexily around a mouthful of his girthy meat while she kept sloppily blowing him.

"Mom," Mike groaned, "I just wanted to thank you for all this. You've been so amazing, but... I also wanted to make sure that it was really okay for me to... Well, to fuck you in the ass."

Arching an eyebrow, Julia let her son's cock slip out of her puffy, tumid lips. "Of course it's okay, honey." As she spoke, Julia wrapped her huge pillowy boobs around Mike's spittle-slick boner, slowly tit-fucking him as she looked up at him questioningly. "Why do you even ask? You know I'm fine with it, and it's what you deserve for getting an A. So what's the matter, baby?"

Watching his mother lick the purple tip of his cock while she let a thick strand of saliva dribble over his glinting shaft, Mike groaned his reply while Julia kept up her delicious tit-fucking rhythm. "Well, it's not that I don't want to, Mom. I do want your ass, a lot! But that was the problem, right? I mean, with Shelly... I loved fucking her ass so much that I got sort of addicted, as you know, and when we broke up... Well, I'm afraid that if I fuck you in the ass I might get addicted again, even more, because your ass is so beautiful and I know I'll love fucking it even more than I did Shelly's."

A big smile appeared on Julia's lips at those words. Purring in delight, feeling hornier than she already was at her son's compliments, the busty mother gave her boy's cock one long, sloppy suctioning smooch before she spoke.

"Aw, baby... You don't need to worry about that," she said. Releasing his shaft from the fleshy confines of her cleavage, Julia stood up and hugged Mike's toned frame to her soft curvy body. "It's not like you and I are going to break up anyway, right?" she chuckled, trying to lighten the mood.

"Right, Mom," he smiled, embracing her affectionately, "no way we're breaking up, ever!"

"Then don't worry, silly! I'd never deprive you of something that you need, whatever it may be. I'm always gonna be there for you, sweetheart. Always, whatever you need."

"Oh, Mom," Mike murmured, pressing his body tighter against hers, deeply moved by her heartfelt words. "You're the best. You really are."

The feel of her son's strong young boner poking into her tummy made Julia moan huskily as she held his face in her hands, reassuring him sweetly. "So how about this, Mike: as long as you keep doing good in school as you are now, you can have Mommy's ass any time you need it. Deal?"

"Yeah, deal!" he replied, nodding his head vigorously, feeling all fluffy inside while his aching boner flexed and throbbed against his mother's soft womanly tummy.

"Good boy. So now," she smiled, disentangling herself from her son's embrace and getting on his bed, "why don't you come here and give Mommy's ass a try? You've earned it, baby..." she finished in a sexy purr, positioning herself on her hands and knees with her sumptuous rump tilted up.

While Julia wiggled her fleshy buttcheeks enticingly before him, Mike groaned in anticipation, letting go of his last shreds of restraint and focusing only on her plump round ass. In a trance, he got in bed and knelt behind his mom's epic bubble-butt. With breathless reverence, his heart beating crazily, Mike laid his hands on the smooth softness of that spectacular ass, feeling his fingers tingle with excitement as he traced them all over the protruding fullness of his mother's offered booty.

"Oh my god..." Mike panted, practically drooling as he tried to wrap his head around the fact that he was about to immerse himself deep inside that majestic mommy-rump. "You have the most perfect bubble-butt ever, Mom, your ass is so beautiful!"

Looking over her shoulder, Julia cooed and smiled while her boy lovingly caressed her buttocks, tenderly kneading her plump ass then squeezing her meaty globes possessively, murmuring his appreciation as he stared wide-eyed at the way her curvy bubble-butt jiggled and bounced under his restless fingers.

For a while, Julia enjoyed the adoring massages her son was treating her to, getting turned on like crazy by the feel of his hands on her ass. Cooing as she wiggled her booty, the horny mother let her arousal grow until she just couldn't take it anymore. Her voice was husky with excitement when she finally spoke.

"Here, baby," she said, handing Mike the bottle of lube. "Grease me up good. You'll need to get Mommy's little asshole all nice and slippery if I'm gonna take your big hard co-ooh-ooohh yeees!"

Julia's words faded into a throaty moan of unexpected pleasure as she felt her son's tongue suddenly make contact with her rubbery butt-ring. With her plump round asscheeks overflowing his palms, still squeezing those fleshy mounds in his hands as he held them apart, Mike had buried his face in his mom's buttcrack as soon as he heard her speak. When she invited him to lube her up, his instincts kicked in and he started doing what he had always done with his ex every time he sodomized her: he got her asshole ready with his tongue.

Licking and lapping and munching on her pink rosebud, french-kissing that tiny orifice into relaxation until he could poke his tongue into her crinkled sphincter, Mike gave his mother the most thorough rimjob he could possibly give. The teenager put all of his passion and love in each wet lingual stroke as he swiped his tongue all around Julia's cute little butthole. As he moistened her delicate pucker with a sequence of lewd slurping kisses, Mike gloried in the sexy sounds his mom made, her groans and whimpers of unrestrained pleasure egging him on.

Ripples of delight radiated through Julia's bent-over body as Mike slobbered away on her anus. His fervent analingual attentions were getting her so turned on that a quick mini-orgasm radiated through her the moment she felt his fingertips start to circle her engorged clit. Julia sighed in ecstasy each time her son's suctioning lips smooched her asshole, her vocalizations getting huskier at the feel of his tongue repeatedly wriggling its way into her pliant butt-ring. Her swift climax was prolonged wonderfully by the deliciously naughty and surprisingly expert way in which her son tongue-fucked her asshole, sending her head spinning and making her bent-over frame shiver.

A groan of disappointment escaped the gorgeous MILF's throat when Mike finally disentangled his face from between her luscious ass-cleavage. Looking back at him over her shoulder, moaning in anticipation, Julia met her son's lust-drunk eyes as Mike uncapped the bottle of lube with shaking hands and let the slick fluid dribble freely over her docile little asshole. A stupefied, disbelieving yet radiant smile was painted on the teenager's face as he gently rubbed the cold gel all over his mom's offered anus. As she felt him ease his fingertips into her asshole and stretch her elastic sphincter open to let more lube dribble straight into her rectum, Julia trembled, cooing with delight.

"Oooh yes, sweetie," she whimpered as Mike delicately sawed one then two digits in and out of her anus. "Finger my asshole like that! Get Mommy's ass all lubed and ready for you, baby! Aaahhh!"

The first tremors of a powerful, slowly growing climax were already coursing through Julia's body when Mike's pumping digits slipped out of her pliant asshole, leaving her sadly empty. Her sob of disappointment turned into a wanton purr when her son rested his heavy, meaty shaft between her plump buttocks.

Grinding his throbbing boner along Julia's asscrack, his bloated cockhead poking teasingly at her slick rosebud at each pass, Mike let a generous amount of lube dribble all over his spittle-coated tool, greasing himself up until he was as slippery as possible. As much as he ached to fuck his mother's amazing ass, he wanted to reduce her discomfort to the minimum, hating the idea of hurting her in any way. Once he made certain that they were both perfectly lubed up, he met her eyes and grabbed her soft curvy buns in his hands, parting them to get perfect access to her anus.

"Ready, Mom?" he panted, guiding his raging boner until his glans was pressed firmly against her winking sphincter. "I can lube you some more if you want."

"Oh no, sweetie, I'll be fine," Julia purred, smiling at him over her shoulder, "but thanks for asking! Go ahead now, push it in. Fill Mommy's ass with your big hard cock, baby."

Feeling his heart pounding in his chest while his cock twitched with rabid desire, Mike exhaled and pushed forward, driving his glans into his mom's pink little asshole. Mother and son moaned simultaneously as Julia's oily sphincter resisted for a second before surrendering to Mike's swollen tip. The teenager watched in awe as his mom's tiny butt-ring dilated obscenely around his probing cockhead, allowing him to enter her tight warm ass, sucking him in as he gently eased more of his thick meat inside her anus.

Mike groaned in delight as he felt his glans get gripped into the snugness of his mom's asshole. At the same time, he was amazed by how quickly she managed to relax her anal muscles to let his cock work its way up her butt. Used to an extremely careful approach to anal sex, Mike stopped pushing as soon as his bloated tip and a mere inch of cock were wedged inside his mother's clingy orifice. Her reaction caught him off guard.

"Uuhhh more, baby! Don't stop!" Julia panted huskily. She was working her clit in slow circles as she wiggled her juicy ass, inviting her son to sodomize her. "Give me more of your cock, sweetie," she pleaded, the urgency in her tone sounding maddeningly erotic to Mike's ears. "Push deeper, honey, Mommy needs to feel you deep inside her ass! Uuuhhh!"

The look of mind-blown amazement that her words brought to Mike's face made Julia feel proud, in a slutty yet deeply rewarding way. She was pretty sure that he had never heard his ex girlfriend say anything like that, and she was glad he was hearing his own mother begging for more of his massive dick up her ass. Mike's perplexity lasted just a second, then he happily complied, sliding his thick boner deeper into his mom's willing anus.

"Aaaahh yeeees, baby! That's it, open up Mommy's ass!" Julia cooed, drunk on the indescribable feel of having her son inside her tiniest orifice, filling her rectum and stretching out her docile butt-ring wonderfully as he eased his veiny shaft deep inside her ass in one long, gliding push.

Mike was light-headed with joy when his low-hanging balls bumped into Julia's nectar-dripping pussy. He couldn't believe he had just managed to cram his whole thick length into his mother's devouring little hole. Her ass felt heavenly, so warm and tight and smooth around his cock. With his groin pressed against her soft pillowy buttcheeks and her stretched-out sphincter twitching around the root of his shaft, Mike groaned and leaned down on Julia's bent-over frame.

"Mom, ooohh my god," he panted, kissing her neck and reaching under her curvaceous frame to cup her huge dangling boobs in his hands. "I'm inside you, all the way in your ass! Ahhh Mom, you feel incredible, your asshole is so tight! I love this... I love you, Mom!"

With her son's cock buried balls-deep in her ass, her big tits overflowing his pawing hands and his hot ragged breath on her neck, Julia felt her whole surrendered body shudder at Mike's heartfelt, passionate declaration.

"Uuhh, Mike, sweetheart... I love you too!" she murmured, turning her head and craning her neck to offer her pouty lips to him. The next thing she knew, Mike was kissing her passionately and she was kissing him back with matching desire.

As mother and son made out, their bodies truly joined for the first time, Julia's rubbery anal walls were reshaping themselves around Mike's thick ass-stuffing meat. Her asshole was very sensitive and her boy's cock felt amazing, stuffed so deep in her rectum. The invading presence of his throbbing dick sent her anal nerve endings into overdrive, making Julia crazy with desire. As if that wasn't exciting enough, the way Mike devoured her lips and mauled her buxom jugs increased her need to be buttfucked by her adored son by a thousandfold.

Breaking their lip-lock, Julia whispered into her boy's mouth: "I need you to fuck me now, baby... Please, fuck my ass! Make Mommy's horny little asshole cum with your big beautiful cock!"

"Ooohh my god..." Mike groaned between nibbling kisses, thrilled by his mother's words and pleasure-drunk from the wonderful gentle squeezes that her expert anal muscles were giving him. "You're the best Mom ever!"

After planting one last loving kiss on those soft luscious lips, Mike straightened back on his knees and grabbed his mother's plump asscheeks in his hands, more than ready to obey her lustful request. Caressing her magnificent bubble-butt, taking in the priceless sight of her dilated sphincter wrapped tightly around his ass-stretching boner, the overjoyed teenager began moving his pole inside his mom's pliant anus with gentle shallow strokes.

He started slowly, sawing his dick in and out very carefully, like he used to do with his ex. Soon though the huge amount of lube he had used, coupled with the relaxation and absolute dedication of his fantastic mother to their sodomy, allowed him to quicken and deepen his thrusts. As he repeatedly jammed her beautiful plump ass full of his cock, Mike was so entranced that he involuntarily held his breath, his eyes glued to his mom's oily distended butt-ring gobbling his meat with ease, over and over again.

"Uuuuhh, so good... You feel so big and hard inside me, baby," Julia moaned, circling her fingers on her swollen clit in time with her son's steady buttfucking rhythm. "Do you like fucking Mommy's ass? Ooohh yes, like that, push deeper in me... Uuuuhhh! Is my tight little asshole making you feel good, sweetheart?"

"Yes, Mom, god yeees!" Mike grunted, caressing her matronly rump with adoration while he started buttfucking her a little bit harder and faster and deeper at each pass. "I've never felt anything this good, ever. Ahhh, your ass is the best, Mom! So hot and so, so tight... Oooh Mom, I love your ass!"

Entering and reentering the velvety smooth snugness of Julia's rectum, Mike could feel his mother respond to his careful yet determined anal assault. When he rammed his cock into her anus, she relaxed her sphincter, eagerly opening herself to his ass-delving plunges. When he pulled out, she contracted her slick rubbery rectum around him, caressing his meat within her warm anal walls, tightening her greasy butthole around his gliding girth as if trying to suck him in, seemingly unwilling to let him slide out of her enveloping anal depths.

Needless to say, Mike loved buttfucking his mother just as much as Julia loved getting her asshole stretched out and filled up by her son's thick cock. As he relentlessly sodomized her, the voluptuous MILF began meeting Mike's humping motions by pushing her pillowy rump back into his pistoning shaft, impaling herself as she surrendered her ass to him, determined to take her son's tool as deep as possible inside her rectum.

While her son fucked her ass in a smooth, deliberate butt-stretching rhythm, Julia felt her whole body humming with a series of quick little climaxes that hit her like tiny waves of ecstasy, radiating from her cock-stuffed anal passage and amplified by the feverish whirling rubs that she was inflicting on her overcharged clit. As she frigged herself ever more desperately to meet Mike's increasingly faster ass-drilling tempo, Julia knew that when she'd reach her peak in full it was sure to be mind-blowingly intense.

As if lost in a dream from which he prayed he'd never wake, Mike kept withdrawing and then pushing himself back into his mother's hot slippery rectum with gradually longer and deeper strokes, plowing her plump ass with a smile on his face and a fluffy feel buzzing inside him. He just couldn't get enough of their incestuous sodomy. The feel of his mom's fleshy jiggly asscheeks pressing against his groin reminded him of her huge soft boobs, while the massaging suctions of her warm buttery bowels seemed like a dirtier, kinkier version of her amazing deep-throating blowjobs. It was so incredible, just like she was incredible.

The chorus of her sighing purrs and his grunts of pleasure accompanied Julia and Mike's anal coupling like a lewd symphony. The clapping impacts of the boy's crotch against his mom's meaty round buttcheeks were the only other sounds in the room. Then, suddenly, Julia's lustful whimpers coalesced into words and their incredible sodomy got even better.

"Harder, baby! Ooowwhh I need more..." she begged, practically sobbing with need, looking back over her shoulder at her son with glazed-over eyes. "Please give me more! Uuuhh fuck Mommy's ass harder, honey, ooohh yeees! Harder, faster... Aaahhh!"

His mother's lewd pleas sent Mike into a full-blown sodomizing frenzy. Grinding his teeth, straining to hold back his incoming climax, the teenager rode his mom's epic bubble-butt with all he had, impaling her rectum with brutal ramming thrusts. He was reaming her asshole harder and deeper and faster than he had ever dreamed he could do with his ex, yet Julia was taking it all with joy.

"Ooowwhh yes Mike! Pound my ass, aaaghh..." the horny mother wailed, her body shaking and her tight anal channel rippling around her son's pummeling meat. Her fingers were a blur on her pulsing clit and she could feel her pussy juices trickling down her thighs. The stuffing, stretching, pistoning hardness of her son's pole ravaging her little forbidden hole drove her crazy with lust. "Wreck Mommy's ass with your big cock, baby!" Julia squealed, maddened by the intensity of the build-up bubbling inside her. "Ahhhh yes! Fuck Mommy like that, honey! Fuck my ass and make me cum!"

That debauched invitation did it. Past any restraint, Mike slammed his throbbing shaft at breakneck speed into his mother's slippery anus, desperate to cum. He could feel her fingers tormenting her clit every time he crammed himself all the way inside her snug rectum and his ballsack met her gushing pussy. His knuckles were white as he held onto that magnificent mommy-rump and pounded away at her clingy dilated anus with jarring, ass-splitting thrusts. His mother's wanton moans, her squeezing tightness and his wild buttfucking pace soon had him on the brink of a massive climax.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,032 Followers