An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,016 Followers

"Aaahh, Mom! I'm gonna cum soon... Gonna cum so hard in your tight little asshole... Oooh Mom, your beautiful ass is so fucking good!"

"Yeeeah, baby, fill my ass!" Julia cried out, her breath catching in her throat as a huge, roaring orgasmic wave closed in on her. "Uuuhh, give Mommy... All your ooowhh... Cuuh-uhhh-uuum!"

Howling in pleasure, Mike managed to ram his throbbing boner into his mother's asshole for a few final thrusts, then he buried himself as deep as possible inside her cock-hugging rectum and exploded in a torrential spray of cum. His bestial growl of release and the feel of his creamy seed flooding her bowels triggered Julia's own orgasm, making her scream out brokenly as her son came like a geyser inside her, humping into her twitching anus as if trying to push himself even deeper in her ass. Swept away by their monumental climaxes, mother and son rode out the peak of their incestuous sodomy together, their animalistic yells mingling into one lewd orgasmic cry.

Overwhelmed with pleasure, Julia squirmed and squealed as she rolled her clit between her fingers, amplifying the delicious jolts of ecstasy radiating outward from her dick-crammed anal depths. She loved how her son's pulsing cock felt even harder and bigger in her ass now that he was cumming deep inside her, plastering her tight rectum with rope after rope of jetting semen. Grabbing onto her majestic bubble-butt, Mike was barely able to stand on his knees as he basked in the powerful squeezing massages that his mother's climaxing asshole was treating him to. Enveloped from tip to root in the constricting confines of her buttery bowels, the teenager just kept cumming and cumming, blissfully surrendered as he let his mom's spasming rectum milk him dry.

Once his ejaculation finally petered out to a dribble and her clingy asshole stopped contracting hungrily around his cockmeat, Mike leaned over Julia's voluptuous form, exhausted and overjoyed. Reaching under her bent-over body to cup her huge mommy-boobs, he nuzzled her neck and traced butterfly kisses along her shoulders. While she cooed softly underneath him, Mike suddenly realized that he was still lodged balls-deep in his mother's amazing ass. Used to having to leave his ex's butt as soon as he came inside her, Mike started sliding his shaft out of Julia's cum-sloppy anus.

"Sorry Mom," he muttered sheepishly. "I got carried away a bit, I'll pull out now."

Dopey-eyed and still glowing from her fantastic full-body orgasm, Julia was brusquely brought back to reality when her son's words registered and the wonderful feeling of fullness in her ass seemed to diminish as he slowly withdrew from her tight, seed-slick anal sheath.

"Mmmh, what? Why would you do that, sweetie?!" she exclaimed, perplexed. As she spoke, she pushed her pillowy bubble-butt back against Mike's groin, impaling herself on his cock. Sighing in pleasure at that restored feeling of stuffing fullness, she quickly clamped down on his meaty tool with her anal muscles, trapping her son inside the warm creamy confines of her rectum again.

"Don't you ever try to leave Mommy's ass empty like that again, young man!" she playfully frowned at her gasping, stupefied boy. Looking at him over her shoulder with a mischievous grin on her lips, Julia winked as she wiggled her plump cock-plugged booty against him, cooing: "Now that's better!"

To emphasize her need to feel her son inside her, Julia started contracting her spunk-plastered bowels around his chubby meat, squeezing his length within her asshole in a gentle dick-milking rhythm. A moan escaped the teenager's parted lips at each one of the intense anal caresses that his mother gave him, tugging at his shaft with her warm experienced rectum.

"Ooohh god, Mom... That feels awesome..." Mike mumbled, basking in that depraved massage.

"Isn't this better than pulling out of Mommy's ass?" Julia teased him, smiling sexily, enjoying the comical naughtiness of the situation.

"Yeah, so much better! Sorry about that, Mom..." Mike mumbled. He couldn't suppress a laugh as he realized that he was actually apologizing for slipping out of his mom's ass without permission. "I thought... It's just that I used to... Ooohh yees," he trailed off, succumbing to his amazing mother's anal suctions. "Ahhh yeah, that feels incredible, Mom! You're so fucking good at this!"

Smiling contentedly at her boy, Julia didn't fail to appreciate the irony of the situation. She snickered while relentlessly squeezing his cock within her buttery bowels, keeping him hard as she went on: "Well, baby, it's just not nice to leave Mommy's ass so sad and empty all of a sudden, especially after you sodomized her so good and made her cum like crazy the way you just did!"

Mother and son both chuckled, their gazes meeting, their smiles mirroring their mutual disbelieving joy. Wiggling her fleshy ass, Julia nodded at her son, beckoning him to lean down closer. After he did and she planted a sweet smooch on his lips, Julia purred: "Lie down with me, honey. Let's cuddle a bit."

Shifting together until they were lying on their side in a spooning position, mother and son snuggled tightly, recuperating and enjoying the afterglow, still connected by Mike's barely softening cock still sheathed deep inside Julia's pliant anus.

Holding her curvy body firmly to his chest, his strong arms wrapped around her and his groin pressed against her plump round asscheeks, Mike caressed his mother's buxom jugs, tweaking her hard nipples and puffy areolas. As he squeezed and kneaded her heavy tits in his hands, he peppered her neck and shoulders with tender butterfly kisses. With the fragrance of her hair in his nostrils and the taste of her smooth, unblemished skin in his mouth, the teenager paid silent homage to his mom's beauty.

His fingers were busy on her magnificent breasts most of the time, but he let them roam lower too, tracing Julia's soft feminine tummy and reaching further down, teasing her thick clit and rubbing his fingertips along her slick, puffy labia. Mike couldn't stop moaning all the while, his plump dickmeat still sunk inside his mom's ass. Her oily sphincter was wrapped snugly around his base like a sexy cock-ring and her anus clung deliciously to him while he gently rocked his hips against her fleshy rump, stirring his shaft deep inside her smooth, cum-flooded bowels.

Blissfully safe in her son's embrace, Julia closed her eyes and just let him hold her and touch her and kiss her as much as he wished, surrendering herself completely to him. For long lazy minutes she basked in their sweet physical intimacy, glorying in Mike's adoration for her body, feeling warm and tingly all over from his loving attentions. Getting a naughty kick out of the feel of her son's sperm squishing inside her cock-plugged ass, the gorgeous MILF hummed and purred, lazily grinding her soft curvy buns back against him while she massaged his shaft within her anal tunnel.

Julia was growing hornier by the second as she felt her son's length regain its full hardness inside her snug rectum. Noticing her increasing arousal, getting turned on all over again, Mike spooned her tighter and began slowly buttfucking his mother once more, nuzzling her face and pawing at her tits with one hand while he fingered her sopping pussy with the other. Her little squeals and husky cooing gasps were music to his ears. He was overwhelmed by how beautiful and sexy she was at that moment, even more than usual, so completely docile and mellow, so happy to have his cock crammed deep in her ass.

"You're so wet, Mom," he panted in her ear, sliding two fingers in and out of her dripping slit. "Your pussy is totally soaked. It must feel so amazing, all wet and soft..."

Yelping as he finger-fucked her harder while pumping his cock faster inside her slippery ass, Julia turned her head to look her boy in the eye. She hadn't missed the longing tone in his voice while he mused about her gushing honey pot.

"You'd like to feel Mommy's pussy around your cock," she whispered into his mouth, smiling softly as she reached her hand to caress his cheek, "isn't that right, baby?"

Humping her ass deeper and fingering her snatch more urgently, Mike nodded. Julia couldn't help but feel a surge of affection as she took in her son's timid expression. She knew that look very well, it was the look Mike had whenever he thought he was pushing his luck by asking too much of her. Teasingly, Julia pouted: "But why, honey? Isn't Mommy's ass making you feel good enough?"

"No, nonono!" Mike swiftly replied, a trembling edge in his voice. "I mean, yes! Of course it's good enough, way more than enough, it's great! Your ass is amazing, Mom, I'm so happy that we're doing this." Mistaking his mother's questioning stare for a glare of reproach, Mike stopped assfucking her and just lay still in her anal sheath, clutching at her boobs and looking into her hazel eyes. "I just... Never mind, it's okay. You're the best girl in the world, Mom, and I'm the luckiest guy ever."

Julia's heart swelled as her son gave her a peck on the lips and smiled meekly at her. "Oh, baby!" she murmured, awestruck. Mike's words, the fact that he had called her a 'girl', his sweetness and that characteristic shyness of his that always made her feel like she needed to protect him and hold him close to her bosom: it was all so moving to Julia that she sighed contentedly, bursting with love for her boy. Then she kissed him deeply.

She could feel his cock throb deep in her ass as they made out, and all she could think of was the fact that she wanted him in her pussy too. At this point, Julia realized, it was meaningless to hold on to their game of sexual incentives. She had offered him her hands, her mouth and her tits, leaving her ass as the ultimate prize because she knew Mike was into anal sex, a lot. Along the way though, their sexual relationship had become more than what she planned it to be, their feelings intertwining with their pleasure and growing stronger as the two of them got more intimate than ever before.

To Julia, leaving her pussy out of the deal had seemed like a way to simulate the same situation that Mike had experienced with Shelly. More than that, she had thought at first that denying him her pussy would at least grant her a vague semblance of... 'Well, of what exactly?' Julia wondered. There could be no delusion of control nor restraint anymore, she knew. She and her son had broken the social taboo of incest already, and then some, so why not let him have her pussy? It would be Mike's first time in a woman's vagina, Julia knew. She could be his first.

A shiver of forbidden, irrepressible pleasure coursed through her curvaceous body and her cock-jammed rectum rippled around Mike's hardness at the thought that her fleshy flower, the womb that had given him life, could be the very first pussy that her son got to claim as his. After all, who better than his own mother could initiate him to the most basic and natural manifestation of physical love? It seemed fitting, right even, in a primal, instinctual yet undeniable way.

Yes, Julia thought as her tongue danced with her boy's, there was no reason why she and her beloved Mike shouldn't be joined completely, as man and woman. Breaking their kiss, Julia took a deep breath and whispered: "Yes."

Mike blinked his eyes in surprise. His fingers remained motionless inside his mother's dripping pussy and he stopped bucking his hips into her ass, leaving his cock fully buried in her warm snug rectum. Instinctively, he knew what she meant, but he had to be sure. "R-r-really, Mom?" he stammered, his mind spinning as he waited for her to confirm what he knew in his heart already.

Julia squirmed in his embrace, high on the sensation of having both her holes filled by her adored boy and feeling her arousal multiplied by the prospect of letting Mike fuck her pussy. "Yes, sweetie," she nodded, grinding her dick-crammed ass against his groin, moaning as she stirred her rectum with his thickness. "Yes. Soon you'll get to feel Mommy's hot wet pussy around your cock, I promise. We don't need to stick to our agreement anymore now that you're back to your old self again. Actually, I've never seen you so happy and focused before, honey. So yes, you can have my mouth, my tits and my ass any time, and," she whispered enticingly, meaning every word, her tumid lips brushing against his, "if you're good in school, as I'm sure you will be, I'll give you a graduation present that you'll never forget: my pussy. I love you so much, baby."

"Oh, Mom," he said spooning her as tight as he could, passionately kissing her soft mouth, his arms closing around her soft voluptuous body in an affectionate bear hug, "I love you too!"

Mother and son kissed and cuddled for a while, both excited and giddy with emotion, floating away in their happy bubble. Caught in that haze of tenderness, Mike made love to his mother's ass in slow, easy strokes, delicately sawing his cock into Julia's plump bubble-butt. Teased by those gentle motions, overstimulated by the way her son plugged her creamy bowels with his meaty butt-stretching shaft, Julia soon felt her arousal boiling over. She just had to cum again, she needed to feel her son pulsing inside her and pumping her ass full of his potent seed once more.

"Lie on your back, honey," she said, biting her luscious lips in excitement. "Let Mommy make you feel good."

Wiggling her rump and disentangling herself from his embrace, Julia shifted until her son's girthy boner slid out of her ass. They both groaned as Mike's bloated purple glans slipped out of her puffy dilated butt-ring with a lewd squishy plop. With her well-fucked anal passage left suddenly empty, rivulets of milky cum started oozing out of Julia's gaping asshole, making her pout in displeasure.

Sitting up against the pillows, Mike watched in awe as his mother stood on her knees and straddled him, pushing her huge jiggly tits in his face. Purring excitedly, Julia swiftly reached back to grab his seed-coated shaft and pointed it straight at her slowly closing sphincter. Without hesitation, the busty mother sat down on her son's stiff cock. She squealed as she guided his fat tip into her slick winking asshole, pushing her fleshy asscheeks down on his rock-hard pole at the same time.

"Ooohh Mom..." Mike moaned as he enjoyed the clinging feel of her tender sperm-leaking anus sliding smoothly on his cock, enveloping his length in the warm velvety tightness of her bowels. He trembled in pure ecstasy as his spongy glans pushed further up into his mother's anal passage and inch after inch of his cock disappeared deep inside her welcoming ass, until her plump juicy buttcheeks were pressed into his crotch and his balls were resting against her oily, stretched-out sphincter.

As soon as Mike's stiff dick was once again fully jammed inside her snug slippery rectum, Julia immediately started riding her son cowgirl style, impaling her insatiable asshole on his cock in a fluid, persistent rhythm. Hornier than ever, she rode him with her eyes closed, whimpering as she fucked her own ass on his massive pole with abandon while diddling her clit with one hand and holding onto his chest for balance with the other.

While she bounced her plump ass on his cock, Mike grabbed his mother's meaty buttcheeks in his hands, partying them and fondling them, playing with her beautiful round mommy-rump. He barely humped his pole up to meet her deep butt-stuffing plunges, letting her do all the work while he basked in the cozy snugness of her hot, creamy rectum. Moaning at the feel of her gripping butt-ring gliding up and down along his cock, entranced by the hypnotic sway of her big tits, Mike quickly buried his face in his mom's luscious cleavage, licking and kissing and sucking on her puffy areolas, munching on her fat gummy nipples like his life depended on it.

Excited as she was, Julia crested over within minutes, biting her lips as she came, her asshole tightening around her son's cock and her whole curvy frame shuddering. Overpowered by the slurping, nibbling kisses that he was giving to her tits, with his rigid ass-splitting boner cramming her bowels so wonderfully, the busty MILF took just a few moments to rest and enjoy her climax, already wanting more. With her eyes rolling back in her head, moaning like a cock-crazed slut, Julia rocked her fully impaled bubble-butt on Mike's groin for mere seconds, just long enough to regain a bit of energy. Then, sighing and shivering, she started riding her son's dick all over again.

Frantically working her fingers on her clit, her splayed open pussy dribbling girl-cum all over her boy's crotch, Julia resumed her bouncing motions with a vengeance. She rode him wildly, determined to get one more orgasm out of her son's sodomizing shaft. Her efforts paid off quickly. With his mouth full of her tit-flesh and his palms overflowing with her meaty buttcheeks, Mike soon felt his balls tingle, ready to unleash another huge ejaculation deep inside his mom's rectum.

While Julia's lascivious grunts of anal delight filled the room, Mike's moans were muffled by her amazing mommy-boobs which he simple couldn't bring himself to stop nursing on. Aching to cum, he began bucking his hips in time with Julia's reckless up and down tempo. Their motions synced smoothly, so that when she slammed her ass down on his hardness he was pushing up into her surrendered anus, spearing her asshole more urgently at each bouncing pass.

Egged on by their shared buttfucking frenzy, mother and son rushed toward their climaxes, the fleshy clapping impacts of Julia's matronly ass on Mike's groin marking the furious pace of their incestuous sodomy. His cock was twitching and his ballsack was drawing up when Mike felt his mom's hands on the sides of his face, pulling him out of her lush cleavage until their eyes met.

"Kiss me, baby," Julia pleaded in a husky sob, her eyes burning with desire. "Uuuhh I'm so close... Mommy is about to cum again on your cock... I want you to kiss me and fill my ass again, aaahh! Yes, honey, hard and fast uuuuh! Pump that cock up Mommy's ass! Give me all your cuuum!"

Rabid with desire, Mike didn't bother to reply. Smashing his lips against his mother's offered mouth, he picked up his pace and grabbed her plump ass possessively, driving her down on his raging boner as he rammed his cock up into her rippling anus. Their savage soulkiss muted their groans when, moments later, they came almost simultaneously.

Mike's cock flexed and throbbed deep inside his mother's quivering rectum as he let loose another massive load of cum, filling her already semen-plastered bowels. The feel of her boy's seed splashing against her anal walls while his veiny shaft was stuffed all the way up her ass drove Julia wild, triggering a toe-curling orgasm. She felt goose bumps all over her body as her climax flared through her, radiating in warm intense pulses from her sensitive asshole, sweeping her away. As Julia gloried in that burst of pleasure, her ravaged anus gripped Mike's thick meat in a series of powerful spasms, squeezing every last drop of sperm out of him and leaving them both sated and spent.

Slick with sweat and short of breath, feeling like she had a gallon of her son's potent seed sloshing inside her rectum, Julia collapsed on Mike's chest. Flopping down in blissful exhaustion, her large breasts squashed between their bodies, the insatiable mother barely managed to hug her boy as she nestled her head in the hollow of his shoulder, a smile on her face, her eyes closed.

Panting, his spent cock still embedded in her cum-flooded bowels, Mike wrapped his arms around his mom's curvy body, holding her tight, keeping her big soft tits pressed firmly against his chest so that their racing hearts were beating close to each other. As they basked in the afterglow, snuggling and relaxing, the boy couldn't stop his hands from caressing the arched line of his mother's spine, the womanly roundness of her hips and, of course, the plump juicy fullness her magnificent ass.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,016 Followers