An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,018 Followers

For long lazy minutes Julia and Mike just lay there together, their labored breaths slowing and syncing as they rested. A sigh escaped Julia's lips when Mike's wilting cock eventually plopped out of her conquered anus, leaving her sphincter gaping open and allowing his abundant sperm to leak out down her ass-crack and along her pussy lips, eventually trickling wetly on his crotch.

Already missing his filling presence inside her ass, Julia sulked in silence while rivulets of her son's thick semen dribbled out of her shrinking butt-ring. She was disappointed that she couldn't prevent Mike's creamy cum from leaving her body and she felt somewhat silly for it, but at the same time she also enjoyed the kinky naughtiness of her desire to keep her beloved boy's sperm inside her.

Her pout turned into an impish grin as she sleepily reached a hand back to join Mike's fingers roaming her plump bubble-butt. Holding his strong hand in hers, Julia guided her son's digits from the fleshy mounds of her ass down into her buttcrack. Tracing the tender rim of her cum-dripping rosebud with his fingertips, she slowly led his hand lower still, past her smooth perineum, to the slippery entrance of her pussy.

Mike gasped as his amazing mom held his hand in hers and guided his digits into her wet slit, sawing them in and out, using his index and middle finger to masturbate her sopping pussy. A jolt of life ran straight to his limp cock, making it twitch for a moment against his mother's pillowy buttcheeks. When he thought she couldn't get any sexier, she managed to do just that!

Moaning softly, nuzzling his neck with her eyes still closed, Julia lazily finger-fucked her snatch with her son's fingers, murmuring as she pushed his run-off cum into her pussy. "Mmh, your fingers feel great in me, baby... And your cum too... Do you like it, honey?"

"Yeah, this is so hot!" Mike replied, grabbing her ass harder with one hand while he let the other limp in her grasp, allowing his mother to use his fingers to masturbate her pussy. "You're incredible, Mom!"

"Thank you, sweetie," she cooed, kissing his chin. "You're such a good son. My strong, handsome boy, making Mommy feel so good..."

Julia's voice faded in a husky gasp as she guided Mike's fingers deeper into her honey pot. She looked up into her son's eyes, smiling as she whispered: "Play your cards right, baby, and you'll get to push more than your fingers inside Mommy's wet hole. Just keep being a good boy and, after graduation, my pussy will be yours. All yours."

Julia pressed her lips against her son's mouth, muffling her sigh as she pulled his digits out of her slit and guided his nectar-shiny hand back to the globes of her plump ass, which Mike instantly resumed massaging with boundless devotion. Mother and son made out slowly for a while, snuggling tightly, until Julia once again rested her head against his chest, exhaling, blissfully tired.

She was almost dozing off when a laugh from Mike brought her back. "Mmmh, something funny, sweetie?" she groggily mumbled, not bothering to open her eyes.

"Yeah, kinda," he said, a smile in his voice. "I was just thinking... Well, I should probably start doing my homework now, and I don't mind the idea at all. Actually, I really want to do them. I feel weirdly motivated, Mom, I wonder why that is..." he concluded, chuckling, knowing full well that his mother would see the funny side of it too.

And she did. Julia giggled at first, then she started laughing out loud along with her son, hugging him as he tightened his embrace around her voluptuous frame.

"Right," Julia finally said, still smiling but also reluctantly trying to sound like a responsible mother again. "You're right, baby. You really should get started on your homework now."

"Yep, I should," Mike agreed.

Neither of them moved though, they just stayed as they were, Mike sitting up against the pillows and Julia straddling him, her tits pressed into his chest, his arms around her, their faces close. After a brief silence, Julia arched an eyebrow and shrugged her shoulders, meeting Mike's gaze.

"Maybe just five more minutes?" she hinted, grinning impishly.

Mike said nothing, he just nodded sagely. There was a big smile on his face as he leaned in and clamped his mouth on his mom's succulent lips.

As she responded with passion to her son's intense soulkiss, Julia got tingly all over, wondering how long she could stretch those 'five minutes' without impacting her son's studies in a negative way. It struck her as ironic that the very incentives she had introduced to get Mike more focused on his homework were now leading her a bit astray.

Julia was thrilled to suddenly see herself as a very bad mom, in an absurdly good and deliciously wicked way. She wasn't ashamed nor surprised as she realized how deeply she craved her handsome boy. As their kissing became ever more frantic and she started sucking on Mike's tongue as if she was nursing on his thick cock, Julia felt powerless, and gladly so, in the face of the mutual attraction that linked her irresistibly to her beloved son.

Holding Mike's face in her hands and pulling him deeper into her devouring kiss, Julia smiled inside as she found a suitable justification to stay a while longer and maybe sneak another quick assfuck with her boy before he began studying. After all, Julia reasoned, having sex with him had really helped improving his grades so far. In fact, the last time she had spent the afternoon sucking him off while he did his homework he ended up with an A, and that A in turn had got them where they were: making out lovingly, closer than ever, more intimate and in touch with one another's feelings than any other mother and son that Julia could think of.

'Oh well,' she thought, melting in Mike's embrace, avidly drinking his kisses as she felt his cock stiffen between her soft plump asscheeks, 'I guess I'm okay with being a bad mom after all...'

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,018 Followers