An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,016 Followers

"Ahah! Always the sore loser, eh Ly?" Lori quipped, her bright laughter and mocking words sounding ever louder, growing inexorably nearer.

Bug-eyed with fright yet stifling their snickers, savoring the rush of adrenaline on top of the endorphin high still buzzing inside them, Julia and Mike shared one final parting smooch as he withdrew his thick semi-hardness from her well-fucked, cum-flooded pussy with a lurid slurping plop. Once uncoupled, mother and son rearranged their clothes as best and as fast as they could while the girls got dangerously closer to the front door.

Luckily, by the time Lori's victorious chuckles and Lyla's raspy breathing echoed from the hallway, Mike had already rushed upstairs to his room and Julia had retreated to the kitchen, her dress straightened up and her sex-tousled blonde hair nicely tied up in a ponytail.

As her daughters walked into the kitchen, Lori grinning and Lyla sulking, Julia had a big warm smile on her flushed face and two bottles of cold water in her extended hands. Even as she felt her son's creamy cum starting to ooze from her tender pussy to soak her hastily rearranged panties, the buxom mother still spoke in her kindest, most affectionate tone to the twins.

"Hey, girls! How was your run? Wow, Lori, you're barely even sweating. Good job, sweetheart! Oh Lyla, honey, are you okay? Here, sit down and drink some water, you really look like you need it..."

*****

That night, Julia cooked the two most appreciated among her personal specialties: her it's-too-good-to-be-really-veggie lasagna and her fabled, super yummy chocolate cake. Since she would be away with Jennifer for the weekend, Julia made massive amounts of both dishes, thus leaving generous leftovers, much to the coral approval of Mike, Lori and especially Lyla.

The awareness that the next day there would be more of her mom's lasagna and, most importantly, more of her sinfully good chocolate cake put Lyla in such a good mood that, after watching some TV with Mike, she retired to her room to work on her latest idea for a screenplay. Happy and sated, Lyla sat up in bed and started tapping away at her laptop with purpose, feeling particularly inspired.

Soon, she got so much into her writing that she completely lost track of time. She didn't even notice that Lori had sneaked in until her voice broke the perfect calm cloaking the room.

"Uhm, Ly..."

Her twin's voice brusquely snapped Lyla out of her creative trance, startling her and making her look up from the screen for the first time in what felt like minutes but was actually more than two hours.

"Shit, Lo! You scared me!"

Blinking her bespectacled eyes and tilting her head, Lyla took a second to drink in the slim, toned figure of her twin sister standing by the door leading into the bathroom that their rooms shared. As a pajama, Lori was wearing just Lyla's baggy old Bikini Kill T-shirt. Based on Lori's thin mischievous smile, Lyla easily guessed that her twin was not wearing any panties and had not come just to say goodnight.

"I thought you'd come to my room..." Lori said with a pout, sitting down on Lyla's bed. "Are you still mad at me about this morning? Is that why you didn't come to me sooner?"

"What?! No, of course not!" Lyla chuckled, noticing the mix of nervousness, uncertainty and arousal playing on Lori's sculpted visage. "Don't be silly, Lo. I was just super focused... What time is it, anyway? Well, whatever. I really think I'm on to something here!"

"Oh yeah? What is it? Not some crazy horror story again, please..." Lori ventured, arching a thin eyebrow.

"It's epic stuff, Lo! For real!" Lyla exclaimed, trampling over her twin's doubts with a maniacally beaming smile. "It's about the 27 Club, you know, with all the dead rock stars that died when they were twenty-seven. The main idea is that they never really died at all but are in fact held captive by the government on a mysterious island in the Bermuda Triangle, until one day they manage to break free and they start unveiling a bunch of conspiracies and ultimately inspire a worldwide revolution! Jim Morrison is their leader, of course, Amy Winehouse is the funny one, kind of, and at some point it will turn out that Kurt Cobain is actually the Second Coming of Jesus! Pretty fucking cool, uh?"

"I don't know, Ly..." Lori mumbled, visibly unconvinced, her mouth scrunched in and expression of doubt. "It sounds even weirder than your last idea, the one with zombie dragons. What about a nice love story with, like, vampires and werewolves like Twili..."

"No!" Lyla roared, her eyes bugging out and her tone getting uncharacteristically angry as she interrupted Lori before she could finish. "Lo, seriously: don't you ever dare speak the title that shalt not be spoken in my presence! Never, okay? Jeez, why do I even bother asking your opinion anyway... You have the most boring taste in TV and stuff! There's a lot more than just 'boy meets girl' when it comes to plot, you know."

"Yeah, that's so true," Lori giggled, "I'm more of a 'girl meets girl' kinda gal myself!"

Chuckling along with her twin, Lyla turned back to her laptop and resumed tapping away, shaking her head and thus making her wild blonde tresses ripple all over her shoulders. As she watched her sister write, Lori's gaze strayed to the jutting upper slopes of Lyla's soft huge tits, left generously exposed by her tight tank top.

Far from deterred, Lori persisted: "So, are you gonna be done soon? Like, should I wait here, maybe..."

As she spoke, Lori ran a hand gently down her twin's naked arm and then along her leg, starting at the knee and slowly reaching up to Lyla's shorts to linger there, her fingertips brushing against the inside of Lyla's smooth shapely thigh, tickling her lightly. When Lori leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her neck, Lyla couldn't help but shiver with pleasure and let out a husky purr, followed by a throaty laugh.

"Mmh, Lo... You dirty little slut, you!"

Pushing her laptop away, Lyla turned and threw her arms around Lori's neck, pulling her closer until their tits were pressed together through their clothes and they were joined in a deep soulkiss. The sisters' smooching lips matched each other perfectly and their tongues moved together in a slow, flawless dance as they enjoyed the taste and warmth of one another's soft, welcoming mouth. Lori's hands were already shifting lower from her busty twin's cute tummy to the crotch of her shorts when Lyla suddenly pulled back.

"Lo, I really need to finish writing this down," Lyla murmured, though with less conviction than before, meeting her horny sister's gaze and seeing her own arousal reflected there. "I'm on a roll tonight, seriously. It's always a bad idea to stop when the creative juices are flowing, you know?"

"Aw no, Ly, come on!" Lori protested, already grinning as she added: "So, it's like, you care more about your creative juices than my pussy juices?! That's totally insane!"

Both sisters laughed at that, leaning against each other. Their foreheads were touching as Lyla spoke. "I'll come to your room when I'm done, if it's not too late. Or I'll make it up to you tomorrow, big time. Okay?"

Grumbling yet nodding in understanding, Lori sighed and placed a long kiss on her curvy sister's tumid lips before standing up to leave. "Fine. You and your stupid creatives juices... Just wake me up even if I'm sleeping, I don't care how late it is."

As soon as Lori had disappeared into their shared bathroom and back into her room, Lyla threw herself into her far-fetched screenplay again. The pages went by easily, each scene and character and line of dialogue translating directly from her mind into words with a smoothness that thrilled Lyla beyond description, egging her on to do more. When she finally started getting a bit tired and took a moment to look at the time, she was shocked to see that it was past two in the morning.

Feeling very proud of herself, Lyla closed her laptop and stood up, smiling broadly as she stated: "Well, I think I've definitely earned a celebratory snack!"

Walking barefoot on her tip-toes, trying to be quiet so as not to wake anybody up, Lyla made her way downstairs with the swiftness brought on by the thought of her mom's amazing chocolate cake waiting for her in the fridge. After eating a generous slice of that insanely delicious midnight treat, Lyla managed to stop herself from having some more only by reminding herself that another equally sinful pleasure waited for her between Lori's smooth, creamy thighs.

"Mmh, it's so good to be a bad girl..." Lyla murmured to herself, humming with satisfaction as she licked her chocolate-glossy lips and closed the fridge before heading upstairs again.

Usually, Lyla and Lori simply crossed their shared bathroom when they moved back and forth between their rooms. That night though, rather than do that, Lyla just kept walking past her own bedroom door, meaning to enter Lori's room from the hallway for a change. It was something she almost never did, but doing so that night ended up making a lot of difference.

As soon as she turned the corner around which Lori's door was, Lyla noticed the dim lights filtering from both her brother's and her mother's bedrooms further down the hallway. Though a bit surprised that they were both awake at that late hour, Lyla didn't think much of it at first. In fact, she suddenly brightened up and decided to tell Mike about her new screenplay. He would love it, she was sure, and Lori was sleeping anyway, so keeping her waiting a little bit longer wouldn't be a problem.

Feeling energized by the sugar rush from the chocolate cake and excited to get his opinion on her soon-to-be masterpiece, Lyla approached her brother's bedroom and leaned close to the door, whispering: "Mikey! Mike, you awake? Stop jerking off and come with me, I have some new stuff I wanna read to you!"

Getting no response, Lyla assumed he must have fallen asleep with the lights on, so she just shrugged and turned around. Right then though, while the thought of tasting her sister's sweet pussy grew in Lyla's mind and steered her toward Lori's bedroom, a sudden draft of wind breezed down the hallway, making Mike's door creak open just a crack.

"Uh, that's weird..." Lyla murmured under her breath, knowing very well that one of Mike's oddest little quirks was the fact that, when he was in his room, he would always leave his door either flung wide open or closed tightly shut.

That unexpected incongruity piqued Lyla's curiosity, so she gently pressed her palm on her brother's door, just enough to push it open a little bit and take a peek inside. As soon as she glanced inside Mike's bedroom, Lyla blinked in surprise. The window was ajar, the bedside lamp was on and the bed was empty. And Mike wasn't anywhere in sight.

Furrowing her brow as her heart started beating faster, Lyla turned to look at the end of the hallway, her eyes fixed on her mother's bedroom door and on the thin shaft of light filtering from inside. Then she looked back into Mike's quiet room, focusing on his empty bed. A crazy, incredible yet irresistibly exciting thought filled Lyla's mind. She felt goosebumps all over, and she knew it wasn't because of the balmy night air.

"Oh my god! Is it even possible? No, no way... But... Maybe..." Lyla mumbled to herself, blinking in disbelief behind her glasses, a weird, involuntary half-smile dancing on her slack mouth.

Moving silently and almost of their own accord, Lyla's feet brought her all the way down the hallway, until she was standing right outside her mom's bedroom. Unlike Mike's door, Julia's was actually closed, much to Lyla's disappointment when she pushed on it with her fingertips in a careful attempt to crack it gently open. Undeterred, she leaned cautiously against the door, pressing her ear to the thin wooden panels.

Unmistakable, a chorus of sexy moans filtered through to Lyla. Her legs trembled as she knelt down to take a peek through the key hole. Her breath caught in her throat and her bespectacled eyes bugged out in wonderment as the scene unfolding in her mother's room was revealed to her.

Gloriously naked as she sat on the edge of the bed, with her hands buried between her legs busily frigging her clit and pumping her pussy, Julia was sucking Mike's huge cock with deep, unrestrained enjoyment. Standing right before her, wearing nothing but a slack-jawed smile, Mike was running his fingers through his mom's long blonde hair, his hips gently humping into her talented mouth in time with the dick-gobbling rhythm of her sloppy, loving blowjob. Before Lyla's disbelieving eyes, Mike's head lolled back in pleasure as Julia deepened her relentless suctions and pressed her massive mommy-boobs against the base of her son's throat-clogging shaft, adding the soft pillowy caress of her tits to her experienced fellating attentions.

"Holy fuck... Holy fucking fuck... Fuck!" Lyla kept whispering under her breath as she watched her brother's big meaty boner getting orally worshiped by their voluptuous, moaning mother.

The sheer eroticism of the scene was so immense that, without even touching herself, Lyla felt her pussy get soaking wet as the first tingles of an unbidden climax started bubbling up inside her. Instantly drunk with arousal, feeling her panties getting wedged in the cleft of her moist engorged labia, Lyla blinked her eyes and stood up, biting her lips with urgency. Maddened to see more, needing a better view than the limited one offered by the key hole, she decided to sneak into the master bathroom, which was connected to her mother's room by a door whose lock Lyla knew to be broken, so that it never closed completely.

Having to skulk slowly in the dark while being careful not to make any noise was agonizing for Lyla, whose brain was aflame with lust and whose pussy kept drooling in need of relief. Sensuous mewls, squishy cocksucking slurps and dick-muffled purrs taunted Lyla as she cautiously crossed the master bathroom and positioned herself by the illuminated crack of the door leading into her mother's bedroom. Leaning against the door frame, Lyla widened the fissure enough to see clearly inside without risking getting caught. As the lewd spectacle of her eagerly fellating mother and her ecstatic brother was revealed to her again, without even thinking about it Lyla slipped a hand inside her shorts and pulled her soaked panties aside, her fingertips instantly starting to rub away on her slick, budding clit.

"Oohh Mom! You're incredible..." Mike was moaning, bucking his hips in a wild face-humping tempo into Julia's wet dick-worshiping mouth as she slobbered lustfully on his impressive shaft, squeezing its girthy root between her pillowy tits all the while. "You suck me so good... So fucking good! Oohh I'm gonna cum, Mom! Aahhh fuck!"

Julia's squishy dick-muted mewls of appreciation increased in volume as she looked up at her panting son. Locking her big hazel eyes with Mike's, Julia wordlessly encouraged him to give her his seed by smiling lewdly around his mouth-stretching pole. Moments later, as Lyla feverishly rolled her clit between her fingers and crested over in climax while biting the knuckles of her free hand to keep silent, Mike grunted and went rigid all over, his massive boner throbbing between his mother's lips as he blasted rope after powerful rope of cum into her mouth.

Lyla's orgasm was so sudden and intense that she felt her knees buckle as her eyes stayed glued to the mind-blowing sight of her mother also fingering herself to climax while swallowing down every single blast of cum that Mike's veiny dick was unloading into her suctioning mouth. As his ejaculation petered out, Julia let her son's huge cockhead escape the soft seal of her lips and freed his thick shaft from the cushiony hug of her massive tits only to wrap both hands around his saliva-slick truncheon, starting to slowly jack him off, milking a few final spurts out of him. With her mouth open and her tongue sticking out, the sexy mother cooed contentedly as she coaxed the very last drops of her boy's sperm from his beefy balls, letting his abundant semen pool on her tongue so that he could clearly see it before she noisily gobbled it all down.

"Mmh, you taste so good, baby!" Julia sighed with joy, staring up adoringly into her smiling son's face as she licked the last traces of his sperm from the corners of her mouth. As her gaze darted to his unwavering erection, Julia leaned back on her elbows while she spread her legs wide to show Mike the enticing, irresistibly erotic sight of her drenched slit. Her seed-glossy lips were curled up in a smile as she huskily said: "Now that you've fed Mommy your creamy cum, why don't you do something about her horny pussy?"

Mike was already grinning and getting on his knees to bury his face between his mother's thighs, more than ready to eat her out like they both loved to, but Julia grabbed his hands in hers instead and lay back on the bed, dragging him urgently down toward her offered, gorgeous body. "Your cock, baby... Give Mommy your big beautiful cock! I need to feel you inside me!"

As her son grabbed her legs and positioned her calves on his shoulders, pulling her towards him so that her round juicy bubble-butt was hanging at the very edge of the bed and his raging boner was nestled between her dripping labia, Julia ran her hands up and down Mike's toned chest, whimpering with desire. Kissing her smooth legs as he slid his swollen dickmeat in the girlcum-slippery groove of her pussy, Mike mumbled dazedly, his eyes darting from Julia's beautiful face to her huge bulging mommy-boobs, his hands automatically caressing her fabulous plump ass all the while.

"Fuck, Mom, you're so hot!" he said, teasing her clit mercilessly with his mighty erection, licking the smooth skin of her calves and gently nipping on them as he spoke. "I know that it's kinda corny and that you're going away for just a couple of days, but I'm gonna miss you so fucking much, Mom!"

"Aw, Mike, you're so sweet! I'm gonna miss you too, baby, I mean it..." Julia smiled broadly, her heart bursting with affection while her son's lovestruck words made her juices flow even more profusely, drenching her needy slit and his thick throbbing rod. "Fuck Mommy's pussy now, honey! I'm so wet for you, I need you to fill me sooo badly! Ahhh yes, baby... Ooohh yeeess!"

As she watched her brother's huge purple cockhead wedge itself between their mother's puffy labia and slip inside her offered pussy, Lyla stopped breathing entirely. Her digits refused to move inside her panties, yet her clit was still pulsating with unprecedented pleasure against her paralyzed fingertips, such was her awe as she witnessed the incredible spectacle of Mike's big boner smoothly disappearing inside Julia's mommy-hole, sinking all the way inside her in one single easy push until only his heavy balls remained outside her vagina, his scrotum pressed firmly against the pink little pucker of her asshole. A sneaky, stabbing orgasm hit Lyla's petrified frame, shaking her to the core as she watched her brother start to lovingly fuck their mother with deliberate, long pussy-stretching thrusts that brought him as deep inside Julia's curvaceous body as possible at every pass, making her squeal with unrestrained joy.

"Uuuhh yes, baby, yeesss! Fuck me, fill meee... Oowhh you feel so big and hard inside me, honey! Your cock is so good ooohhh! Harder, fuck Mommy harder, babyyyy!"

As Mike plowed Julia's nectar-flooded pussy ever more vigorously, he leaned down so that they could trade a passionate kiss before he started avidly sucking and slurping on her big jiggling tits. The way her adored boy nibbled and suckled on her sensitive puffy nipples drove Julia even crazier with lust, doubling her pleasure and making her wail out her joy ever more brokenly. As Mike plunged harder and deeper and faster into the silky sheath of her vaginal folds at each in-stroke, Julia's lascivious yelps unwittingly managed to snap Lyla out of her disbelieving voyeuristic trance, causing her to resume her furious masturbation at once.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,016 Followers