An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,026 Followers

Intoxicated beyond description by the sound, sight and sheer mind-blowing reality of her brother and mother's forbidden coupling, Lyla kept cumming and cumming on her own clit-frigging and cunt-fingering digits, experiencing a series of rolling back-to-back orgasms that seemed to match, in number if not in intensity, the bursts of pleasure coursing through her mother's voluptuous body as Mike recklessly pounded her glinting pussy. As he increased his snatch-drilling assault, clearly approaching his own climax, Mike pressed his mouth onto Julia's lips in a deep, loving soulkiss. While she watched that, Lyla rubbed her thumb furiously on her clit and added a third finger to the two slit-banging digits, wishing nothing more than to be able to cum at the same time as her well-hung little brother and their gorgeous mom.

Biting her lips so hard that she almost drew blood, Lyla drank in the last frenzied seconds of the rutting lovers' joining with an expression of transfixed amazement painted on her face. She felt as if she was witnessing some sort of secretive, ancestral ritual of love and lust and pure physical ecstasy as she admired the sight of Mike grunting throatily into their mother's O-shaped mouth and slamming himself to the hilt inside her nectar-dripping pussy one last time. While her brother exploded in climax within the clutching softness of their pleasure-drunk mom's slit, pumping a deluge of youthful sperm into the womb which had gifted him, her and Lori with life, Lyla was hit by an orgasmic wave of such earth-shattering power that she lost her balance and almost fell right into the barely open door.

Miraculously managing to prop herself up against the door frame, Lyla munched viciously on her lower lip to keep from screaming out her unprecedented delight, her bespectacled eyes never leaving the point where Julia and Mike's sexes were joined. The incredible image of her mom's stretched out pussy lips tautly gripping onto the broad base of her brother's veiny, seed-spewing thickness became even more obscenely beautiful to Lyla as Mike's humongous load started overflowing Julia's pussy and white, gooey trickles of his cum began glazing the outer lips of her puffy, juice-drooling mommy-hole.

Blissfully exhausted, Lyla couldn't bring herself to remove her fingers from her own gushing slit as she panted in the darkness of the bathroom. Teasing herself into another climax by flicking her clit with her girlcum-slippery thumb, she just kept staring raptly at her mom and brother, unable and unwilling to look away.

With her legs locked behind her son's sweat-shiny back, Julia kissed Mike long and lovingly as he held himself buried deep inside her sperm-sloppy vaginal passage, his pubic bone still pressing on her swollen clit, keeping the aftershocks of her most recent climax sizzling through her voluptuous body. Holding his face between her hands, the glowing mother kept languidly making out with her son for a bit, until they just had to break their lip lock to breathe in some air.

Mike's huge smile and the way he sweetly nuzzled her neck as he rested his head in the hollow of her shoulder made Julia coo and go all fluffy inside, reminding her yet again that, beside being an incredible and insatiable lover, her handsome boy truly did love her, as she loved him.

"That was amazing Mom..." Mike murmured, peppering Julia's neck with butterfly kisses as he gently stirred his fully-buried boner inside her cozy, seed-flooded slit. "I can't believe I came so much again... Your pussy is, like, magical or something!"

Julia had to laugh at that. "Aw, baby, thanks! But if something is magical here that's your big hard cock! God, you feel so good inside me, sweetie... So much cock and cum filling Mommy's pussy..."

As their lips came together again for more tender suctioning smooches, Julia rolled the two of them over until Mike was lying on his back and she was straddling him, his plump and barely deflating cock still lodged within her gooey snatch. A groan escaped Mike's mouth as his mom suddenly rose from his lap, unsheathing his chubby boner from her seed-slick pussy and letting it flop against his abdomen with a wet, meaty thwack. The horny boy's intended words of protest turned into a long moan of delight instead as his mother grabbed his fat semi-hardness and held it upright while she knelt beside him, tilting her ass up and dipping her face down on his crotch, her tumid lips kissing his shaft and her warm wet tongue licking away all over his veiny pole.

As she watched her mother suckling and nursing on Mike's impressive dickmeat, slurping up their joined juices and drinking that precious mixture while sighing like a contented cumslut, Lyla slowly started fingering her pussy again, causing more dribbling nectar to soak her bunched up panties. As Julia's talented mouth lovingly serviced his big cock, preventing it from softening and accelerating its recuperation, Mike couldn't help but reach his hands to her bouncy bubble-butt and start caressing her fleshy asscheeks all over, letting his fingers roam deep into her rear cleavage to tease her seed-oozing slit and her pink twitching asshole. While her boy poked and circled her tiny puckered rosebud with the tip of his sperm-slick digits, Julia moaned deep in her throat, scooting closer and wiggling her sumptuous round booty in his face, egging him on.

Lyla stifled a gasp of excitement when she saw Mike's forefinger slowly but surely sinking into their mom's tight little orifice, disappearing all the way inside her anus in a single push only to be followed immediately by a second butt-poking digit. Within moments, as her son masturbated her asshole with knuckle-deep sawing motions of his fingers, Julia moaned lewdly and redoubled her dick-lapping efforts.

Pressing her face closer to the crack in the door and pushing it dangerously wider to get a better view, Lyla noticed that, every few pumps into their mom's cute little butthole, Mike would withdraw his fingers from her ass and use them to scoop up some of the thick pearly dollops that were dripping from her cum-flooded pussy. At that point, he would bring his gooey digits back to Julia's winking sphincter, coating its crinkled rim with his own warm seed and thoroughly mollifying it into relaxation before resuming his ass-stretching, finger-fucking motions. As if that sight wasn't exciting enough, Lyla gasped as she heard her mother's husky, lust-heavy words.

"Mmhh yes, honey, open up Mommy's asshole! Oohh that's it, use your cum to lube me up... Get my tight little asshole nice and ready for you! Uhhh yes, just like that... I need you in my ass sooo badly, sweetie! Tonight Mommy needs all her holes filled by her baby's big fat cock!"

"Fuck, Mom! If I hadn't cum twice already I'd be blowing my load all over your face right now! Seriously, it's so hot to hear you say that sort of stuff!"

Chuckling along with her son, Julia kept lewdly working her lips and tongue all over his huge shaft, which at that point was rock-hard once more. All the while, Mike's fingers gently loosened her greedy little butthole as his palms held the fleshy, majestic globes of her asscheeks wide apart, allowing Lyla a perfect view of his cum-coated, butt-probing fingers sawing in and out of their mom's lovely pink orifice.

Soon, while Lyla's clit-diddling digits pushed her ever close to yet another silent climax, Julia unglued her talented mouth from Mike's boner with a wet parting smooch, grinning naughtily as she admired the state of full raging stiffness of her boy's massive truncheon. Within moments of letting his meaty cock slip out of her lips, the horny mother sat up on her knees and straddled her son cowgirl style, moaning in anticipation as she reached back with one hand and urgently grabbed his thick rod to guide it into the pillowy cleft of her ass-cleavage. As Julia wiggled her plump mommy-rump and leaned down on his toned body, pressing her jutting boobs onto his chest, Mike's hands parted her fabulous buttcheeks wide open, allowing her to easily align the fat purple tip of his pole with her juice-glinting, pulsating little rosebud.

The harmony of their movements and the confident ease with which Julia pointed Mike's bulbous glans at her asshole and started pressing down on it to force his cockhead into her sphincter were simply mesmerizing to Lyla. Not only did that lewdly delicious act of sodomy give her yet another proof of her brother and mother's sexual compatibility, but it also clarified to Lyla that the two of them must have been practicing the ultimately forbidden act of incestuous anal sex for quite a while already! A flashing orgasm snuck up on Lyla and made her curvy frame tremble as she stared wide-eyed at the sight of her mother's cute little hineyhole dilating around the bloated tip of Mike's huge erection, until her butt-ring blossomed out and slipped over his mushroom head, gobbling it inside her anus.

"Uhh baby... You're so big in Mommy's tight little asshole... Oohh my god!" Julia whimpered, panting into Mike's mouth as she began impaling her bubble-butt on his massive pole with practiced rocking motion, easily letting him slide into her dilating backdoor. "Oowwhh fuck, you open my ass sooo good, sweetie! Uuhh..."

Caressing her fantastic booty, staring in lovestruck awe into her heavy-lidded hazel eyes as he enjoyed the smooth suctioning snugness of her anal passage warmly enveloping his boner a millimeter at a time, Mike placed soft kisses on his mother's slack, panting mouth as he replied. "You sure you don't need more lube, Mom? I think there's still some left..."

"No, honey, I'm okay... Uuhh my god, it feels so good! Don't worry, sweetheart, I was playing with the buttplug before you came in, I'm taking it slow on purpose. Mmhh you're so fucking big... I want to enjoy every second while my baby's perfect cock stretches out my ass!"

"Wow, Mom, you're so fucking hot! So beautiful and sexy... You have no idea how much you turn me on!" Mike moaned lustfully while he kneaded Julia's epic bubble-butt, making her smile and mewl into his smooching mouth.

Panting all the while as she reciprocated her son's kisses, Julia kept lowering her matronly ass on his rampant erection with languid slowness, until her pink butt-ring was wrapped tautly around the wide root of his truncheon and her soft, bouncy asscheeks were firmly pressed into his thighs.

"Ooohh god, Mike, you fill Mommy's ass sooo much!" Julia whimpered as she slowly rocked her skewered booty on her boy's lap, stirring her jam-packed rectum with his swollen hardness. "Uuhh yeees... You're so deep in my ass, baby, it feels amazing! I love how you stretch my tight little asshole ooowwhh... Your cock is so thick, so biiig!"

Replying with a steamy soulkiss, Mike initiated a savage make out session as he waited for his amazing mother to adjust to his ass-cramming presence, all the while glorying in the velvety heat and heavenly tightness of her anal walls massaging his boner from tip to root. The brief groan of surprise that escaped Mike's mouth when Julia broke their lip-lock to straighten up on her knees turned instantly into a blissful moan as she planted her splayed hands onto his chest, arched her spine and started vigorously riding his strong boner with her plump, juicy bubble-butt.

"Ooohh Mom! Aahhh fuck, your ass feels awesome... Your asshole is so hot and tight!" Mike mumbled, his fingers digging avidly into Julia's round fleshy rump as she gradually picked up speed, bouncing her majestic booty on his fat butt-stuffing rod ever more recklessly at each pass.

Overcome with anal lust and barely able to focus as she kept sliding her tight dick-engulfing asshole up and down along her son's huge shaft, Julia just flashed him a sultry smile as she threw her head back and tossed her blonde mane over her shoulders, a sizzling climax already radiating outward from her rippling rectum. Letting her arousal take over completely, the voluptuous mother worked her thick booty flawlessly on her boy's rigid erection, making her buttcheeks jiggle mouth-wateringly as she rode him ever harder and faster, letting his huge pole sink as deep as possible into her snug, buttery bowels. Within moments, Mike started bucking his hips up into his mom's fabulous ass in turn, meeting her butt-spearing down-strokes with urgent upward thrusts that filled her narrow chute so perfectly full of cock that she squealed with pleasure each time.

While the incestuous sodomy unfolding before her got more and more intense, with her mom's pussy gushing uninterruptedly on Mike's crotch and his massive erection surging relentlessly into her pulsating dick-hungry anus, Lyla went to town on her drooling slit and overstimulated clit, cumming twice as the lovers on the bed moaned and gasped and lost themselves in their steamy assfuck. Still, as much as she wanted to stay and watch her mother impaling her asshole on Mike's massive cock until he pumped her forbidden hole full of cum, Lyla soon realized that she was simply too horny to just stand there in the dark, muffling her moans and trying not to be caught as she furiously diddled her clit.

She needed more, much more than that. Her nipples were achingly erect against her tank top, her pussy was dripping wet and itched with unquenchable need, and her fingers weren't quite doing the trick any more. For a crazy moment, Lyla considered marching into her mom's room and joining her and Mike in bed, but that was just a fleeting thought, immediately dismissed. As enticing and erotic as it looked, Lyla felt that what was happening before her eyes was meant to be just between mother and son. It was a union so intense and intimate that she recoiled at the thought of interrupting it; it was so genuinely awe-inspiring that it felt almost sacred. Luckily though, Lyla knew someone else in the house who would be more than happy to take care of her horniness.

Biting her lips, taking one last lingering glance at the mind-blowing sight of her brother's meaty dick sliding in and out of their mom's pink little asshole as she bounced her sumptuous bubble-butt on his lap in a frenzied booty-cramming rhythm, Lyla closed the door to Julia's room and turned around in the dark, tiptoeing her way out of the master bathroom. Moving as stealthily and carefully as her shaky juice-streaked legs and lust-addled brain allowed, Lyla walked out of her hiding place with a smile on her lips and swiftly navigated the silent hallway, headed straight for Lori's bedroom.

*****

"Lo! Wake up, Lo!"

The sound of her sister's husky voice, the warmth of her breath on her neck and the soft feel of her big bulging tits pressed into her back stirred Lori awake. Transitioning from sleep to reality, she was pleasantly surprised to find herself spooned within Lyla's snug embrace.

"Whaa... Mmhh, Ly..." Lori half-sighed and half-yawned, smiling through her grogginess as Lyla's hands stopped stroking her tummy over her T-shirt and moved underneath it instead, her fingertips caressing her body, tracing teasing lines from her firm tits down to her smooth pussy mound. Blinking her eyes as she took in the pile of Lyla's discarded clothes lying by her bed side, Lori mumbled: "Mmhh... You sure took your sweet time, sis..."

"I know, but I'm so fucking horny right now..." Lyla mewled, rubbing her naked curvy body against her sister. "Come on, Lo, let's take this shirt off. I want to eat you out so badly, and you'd better be ready to stick that sweet tongue of yours as deep into my pussy as you can!"

Within moments, Lori's baggy T-shirt was gone, leaving her naked in the pale moonlight. Squirming on her bed as Lyla's mouth hungrily suckled on her erect pink nipples while her fingers kept caressing her moist pussy and circling her budding clit, Lori sighed and smiled in the semi-darkness, overjoyed to feel Lyla's horniness radiating through to her. It wasn't unusual for Lyla to initiate their sapphic sessions, but Lori could clearly sense that her sister's arousal was at a new high that night, which was absolutely fine with her.

No more words were needed and soon the twins were locked in a steamy sixty-nine, with Lyla sitting on Lori's face and dipping her mouth low on her sleepy twin's smooth slit. As Lyla licked her clit and smooched her labia, Lori cooed softly and smiled before she pressed her lips into Lyla's already sopping, girlcum-drenched pussy and started lapping away.

"Mmh, Ly, you taste so good..." Lori purred as she devoured her sister's juicy snatch, wiggling her tongue deep into Lyla's nectar-dripping folds when she wasn't languidly licking her from clit to asshole in a series of hungry slobbering swipes. "Were you watching porn before you came here? You're, like, totally soaked!"

Letting out a husky, pussy-muffled chuckle as she lewdly french-kissed Lori's little slit and suckled on her swollen clit, Lyla just shrugged as she replied. "Oh, Lo, you have no idea... I've just fingered myself to the most awesome sex scene ever! Uhh fuck, yeaahh... Oowhh my fucking god, Lo! You lick me so good!"

The twins remained entwined in their passionate sixty-nine for barely a couple of minutes before Lyla, overcharged with lust as she was, came yet again all over her sister's cunt-munching mouth, bathing Lori's face in her liquid pleasure. As she happily drank down her twin's scrumptious girlcum, Lori was writhing in pre-orgasmic bliss herself, maddened by the way Lyla masterfully lapped on her clit while she fingered her snug pussy. A toe-curling climax washed over Lori as soon as Lyla descended from her peak and could focus enough to curl her digits inside Lori's vaginal passage and stimulate her g-spot while placing long suctioning kisses on her pulsating nub.

"Uuhh god, Lylaaaaa! Yes, yeees, don't stoooop!" Lori squealed into her twin's sweet snatch as Lyla redoubled her pussy-pleasing efforts, determined to keep Lori cumming. "Ahhh yeeahh, suck my clit, siiis! Oohh yes, like that... Finger me, lick meeee!"

Woozy as she was from the incredible pleasure that her sister was giving her, Lori still continued working her lips and tongue all over Lyla's delicious pussy. As soon as her orgasmic high allowed her to focus again, unable to resist the intoxicating sight of Lyla's adorable pink butthole winking with horniness right before her eyes, Lori began spending more time on pleasing her sister's little rosebud. In response, Lyla shivered and cooed long and deep whenever Lori's nectar-glossy lips lingered on her twitching backdoor; she just loved how her sister suckled and nursed on her tight delicate butthole and teased its puckered center with the very tip of her warm, exquisite tongue.

Crazed with arousal, panting constantly into Lori's juice-slippery labia, Lyla eventually blurted out: "The buttplug, Lo... Get the buttplug and stick it up my ass!"

Grinning from ear to ear at those words, moaning huskily as Lyla kept working her clit-teasing tongue and pussy-smooching lips on her dewy groove, Lori reached into the top drawer of her nightstand and fished out the tapered plastic toy. With her face buried between Lyla's plump round asscheeks, Lori started licking away on her sister's adorable hineyhole, getting it all wet and ready for the insertion of the buttplug. She had quite a hard time staying focused on giving Lyla's winking little sphincter a deep and thorough rimming though, because her curvy twin soon began munching on her anus too while still sliding her fingers in and out of her slippery pussy.

Holding on to Lyla's sumptuous booty and spreading her bouncy globes apart while devouring her anus with a vengeance, Lori panted raggedly as her own sphincter wantonly nibbled around the tip of Lyla's tongue. As each twin's butt-licking efforts coaxed longer and ever more broken moans from the other, Lyla and Lori lewdly egged one another on with their ass-suckling smooches and probing tongue strokes. Soon, as their tight and equally sensitive rosebuds pulsated under the other's oral ministrations, the two sisters ended up perfectly mimicking one another's kissing and lapping routines, so that they were treating each other's needy forbidden orifice to the very same attentions they were receiving.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,026 Followers