An Offer He Couldn't Refuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Having fun?" I waved at her, then walked over to help her up. She stood up without using my hand, and resolutely walked back up the stairs rubbing her hip, grumbling.

She left for work with her beautiful hair partially wet and slung around her shoulder, I didn't see her again until after I had left for work, when her car was parked and she was again changing in the parking lot. I pulled up next to her, and looked over, her shirt was off, and she was pulling another one on. Looking over, she glared at me.

I got out, as did she, and I found myself dodging a book. A large book heading for my eyes. Not saying anything she walked inside, and I trailed after her. She stomped up the stairs and made a beeline for her classroom, which she locked behind her. I used my key for the English break rooms, and walked into her classroom through that. Her fingers were massaging the letters of her keyboard, writing something frantically to another online. When I came up behind her, she closed the window. "I'm already considering having you leave my domicile. You are very presumptuous, and I rather enjoy living alone."

"In a two story house with a full basement. You enjoy having all that room to yourself? For chrissake, the downstairs bathroom was dusty from disuse!"

She made an indiscernible sound like 'pfft' and started clicking away again. Then she stopped, swiveled in her chair to look at me and went, "Could you have been a gentleman earlier and parked somewhere else? You knew I was changing."

"I'm sorry about that, it's just... I'm a man who is suffering from withdrawals, and you're gorgeous... Forgive me."

Her eyes raked over me, and she scoffed. "No."

"Do you work tonight?"

"Yes."

I couldn't resist her elven charms. I walked over to her and leaned over her as she began typing again. I knew she could very well feel the heat coming off me, and my hands as they quietly brushed over her darkgold hair. She floundered me away, and continued typing. I began again, running my hand along her hair down to the bottom, to come up and stroke it again. Swiveling around again, her face was livid, "Why are you doing this to me? Is it funny to you? Am I some sort of joke? Why don't you leave? Don't you have work?!"

She stood and began to walk toward the door. I grabbed her and turned her around. "What in the hell is your problem?"

"You are my problem. Playing with me, idly flirting. Can't you see I'm trying to ignore you?"

I tried piecing it together in as many ways as I could, but they all came out to the same conclusion. "Either you think I'm not attracted to you and am just 'playing around', or you are attracted to me and are trying to hide it."

She fumed, but in silence. At long last she decided to say something as I came closer. "Or both."

Putting my hand resolutely, fatherly, on the side of her head I said, "I do not just play around. And you are gorgeous. And you need to lighten up; take a chance-"

Lowering down, I went to kiss her soft lips. She looked frightened and turned her head, making my wanting lips collide with her right cheek. "Vanessa?"

She blinked. "I've never kissed someone before, and I don't want my first kiss to be from a man who doesn't care."

That note of hers resounded in my mind for over a month. How could her, a goddess of beauty and wisdom be so chaste? Was she indeed the Grecian Athena embodied? Vanessa let me live in her house, and that morning was all but forgotten between us. At first, even after quitting Savers, she would sleep until 9 or 10 after work, and then be awake the rest of the night and day. When she started to get on a normal schedule, she stayed on her level of the house for the most part, rarely coming down for a snack through the back stairwell into the kitchen (which also had a locking door).

But finally, after about a month she began to come downstairs to sit on the computer or to watch tv with me. Not because she had to, she sat on my laptop when she had her own computer upstairs, and she definitely had her own television. She even made dinner for us one night. Lasagna, which I consumed with great ardor.

It was delicious, almost as sumptuous as the simple divorce my wife and I shared. Seline had already found buyers for the house, and my half of the mortgage was going to find it's way right into my pockets. Custody was still somewhat an issue, but we had already agreed to let her keep the boys with unlimited visiting time for me. I couldn't take them anywhere on whim at any time, but I got every other weekend, and every other holiday, not to mention a good majority of the summer. Therefore, my child support was at a minimum.

I think I am really falling for her. Vanessa moved with such grace that I couldn't keep my mind off her. Her intellect, her conversational abilities... I thought about her all the time. And then at night, when I laid alone in my bed, I remembered the old fantasies I used to have about her-

This night wasn't much different. I remembered a favorite one, where I had her over a table in the science backroom that she frequented, even as a student, and was thrusting into her with all my might. She screamed my name, and it just fueled me to pump into her harder. My hand slid over my throbbing cock under the sheets when I realized, I wasn't alone. The door swung open, and she kind of jumped onto my bed. I tried to hide my erection, but if she noticed, she didn't care.

She leaned over me, and whispered frantically. "James, I need you. I've been contemplating this for over a month now, and I ... I... am such a moron..." she kind of collapsed down into herself and onto my chest. She wore nothing but a mid-length nightgown, and I could feel her over-ample breasts pounding into my torso. Her hair flew everywhere, and her lips were quietly pressed down into my chest as well. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have come in here while you were sleeping."

By God, she hadn't noticed that I was halfway through jerking myself off, and was still hard as ever. "How did you come to this conclusion; that you needed me, that is?"

"I've known that you were it. The perfect man, since I was in high school. Every man after had been judged with you as the bar they had to top, and none could. None could possibly."

"You're a romantic fool." Perfect. I looked into her eyes, and saw what she was, a romantic, idealistic girl.

But I also saw what else she was, a hungry woman lusting to be uncaged from the child's prison. I reached behind her neck and settled my hand on her nape, leading her face to mine. Her lips pressed innocently against mine. Slowly, I began to open this mouth, and entreat her. While she learned quickly, her kiss was decidedly amateur. It had a sweet, innocent tumble about it.

I turned over, letting her be the one lying down on the bed, and me lording above. Raising myself more, I managed to finagle one knee in between her legs. As one hand began to roam across the upper half of her body, the other slid beneath her gown and massaged a thigh. Vanessa's breaths were shortening. I moved the straps of her nightgown down so that both of her breasts pleasantly popped from their holding cell.

The uncontrollable urge to kiss and suck on these breasts overtook me. I took the left nipple in my mouth as my left hand gently fondled her right. My right hand was now working a finger into her wet pussy. I groaned thinking of how tight she was. My mouth now sought out her right nipple and gave it the same treatment as the left. After a quick nip, I heard her gasp and felt her buck into my hand. I immediately tried to fit in another finger. God, she was so tight. My cock was bulging against the fabric of the sheet that I had brought up with me. The band of my boxers was drawn below that penis as I had tried to jerk off without removing all my clothing.

I began to kiss her neck and shoulders when I heard her say my name in between a gasping moan. I almost creamed myself right then. "Harder, James."

She hadn't come yet, and I was wondering if maybe she needed to have my cock in her before she would be sated. Positioning myself between her legs, her arms held to her sides by her nightgown, I saw that she felt helpless. I removed myself from the tangled sheets and slid my boxers off. I then took my dick and led it to her wet pussy. It took a moment to prepare, both herself and me, but my large asset began to enter her.

Her eyes became glassy, and I had been afraid that I would cause her too much pain. Vanessa's face already betrayed her ache, and I had not even reached her hymen yet. I began to drive in a little harder, and I kissed her passionately to deter her mind from the pain. I reached the barrier of her virginity, she gasped into my mouth, and without a second thought, I tore it and kept going. Tears ran down her face, and I moved up so that I could wipe them away, kissing just below her eyes where the tears had ran.

I pulled out, feeling the blood lubricate her, smelling a copper tint to the female odor. Pushing in again was somewhat easier. A few more times, and her pussy was beginning to adapt and open to my invasion. As I began an almost normal rhythm, she spread her legs wider to accommodate me, and moaned. When she started bucking against me, I sped up. Her hands were still locked at her sides, but she thrust herself up against me as hard as I was fucking her. Her eyes opened to stare at my face, and she snatched a quick kiss before saying, "Mm, yes, harder."

I pounded into her frenziedly now, deeper and faster than before, fucking every inch of her available, and probably taking more than what was there. Her sighs and wet cunt soppily accepting me began me on my way to coming. She said harder again, which I did my best to offer, driving my pelvic bone into her clitoris to get her off before I came. A guttural cry came from her, and the recurring spasms of her pussy let me know that she had come. With a few more deep jerks into her, I came as well. We shared another kiss before I rolled off her, prepared to hold my damsel in my arms.

She turned over and fell into exhausted sleep.

The next few days allowed me to see the voracious sexual appetite that she in fact contained, all before concealed to me; the monster now uncaged. The drive to work was interesting, as she asked how to perform fellatio, and proceeded to take my floppy member from my pants as I was driving. My cock hardened in her hands, and delighted, she took it in her mouth. Her tongue played on it for a bit, but then she did her best sucking on it, bobbing her head to my liking after awhile. She was ecstatic to see how I flinched and spasmed under her favors.

I wanted to resist, as I was a careful driver, but when a hot woman offers you a blowjob, you don't deny it. Besides, she was good at it. She lightly grazed her teeth over a sensitive part of my cock, and then almost deep-throated it, and I orgasmed. Unable to throw back my head and close my eyes, I was content in knowing that my sperm was going to a good home down her pretty little throat. She gave my rod a final lick, gave my balls a final grope, and then placed them back in their rightful place, carefully zipping my pants back up.

Again that morning, I'm still not exactly sure how it happened, but while sneaking up on her from behind after saying there were a few things needed grading in my room, she leaned over as I grabbed her, and her tight ass against my cock had me hard again.

I am 45 years old, and this woman had me hard twice in an hour. Any older gentleman has to be able to appreciate that. It's rare to be so aroused that this situation would arise for many middle-aged men. She felt it through her thin skirt, and smiling obliged it, bending over her desk. Our waists still had full contact, and I lifted her skirts to find a lack of underwear. She giggled as I dragged my fingernails across her bare ass. I pushed my hard, but confined, dick against her and she groaned. I unzipped my pants.

Pulling it out, I led it to her core, and leaned over her to grab a heavy breast, she whispered to come closer, and as I did she huskily said, "Make me yours."

All blood had seeped from my head to my groin, and I wildly began to take her. I let go of her breast, and victoriously had one palm holding her hip to pull her into me, and my other hand grasping a large chunk of her tresses, to keep her head thrown back. The hand holding her leg snaked beneath her dress to begin swirling her clit. She cried out more than once, broken phrases. I fucked her viciously. All she did, all she could do, was come. I kept fucking her until I felt her tense beneath me a second time, and then I let my load go in her for a third time in 24 hours.

She had been so wet, she dripped on the floor and on my shoes. This must be remedied.

When she tried to stand, I bent her back over the table. "I suggest, love, that you keep position while your Master is at work."

Getting on my knees, and began to lap up and drink the come between her legs. I sucked on her clit, and began to rub it with a finger while my tongue leapt up into her pussy until she climaxed again, dripping all her juices into my waiting mouth. And I couldn't believe it. Looking down, I saw that I was hard again. No wonder I had a headache already.

I stood and let her skirt fall. I backed away, my hard member saluting her as she turned around. With a wicked smile she walked up to me. Grabbing my dick wet with her juices, she sank to her knees, and immediately began to eat it up. I held a fistful of her hair, and unable to take her languid pace, I looked down. "Vanessa, I'm going to fuck your face."

She smiled, and I rammed my cock all the way down her throat, feeling it tighten as she gagged on it. Over and over I crushed her face into me, until finally I felt my balls tighten, and I came hard, each spurt deliciously hitting the back of her throat. I pulled out, and immediately fell to my knees to kiss her passionately.

Don't worry though, she had her revenge.

That night, she invited me up to her room, and I was the one lying on the bed. Without warning she asked, "So, who is the Master?"

"What?"

She had been straddling me, and her hand came down on my bear chest hard. "I said, who is the Master here?"

I played with her game, loving the wild, serious gleam in her eyes, and her pussy dripping on me, making my pubic hair a drenched, sticky, but satisfying mess. She turned the tables, moving so that her cunt landed just above my face. I ate her hungrily, but as this proved to not be enough, she began to grind on my face, screaming her pleasure. When she orgasmed, she moved, leaving my face a complete come war zone. She kissed me, and began to kiss and lick my face of her own fluid. Taking my hand, we walked into the shower across from her room, and bathed at ease with the other.

When the fancy struck me, I threw her up against the tiled wall and began to fuck her again. She held the shower head, and I was just glad she had little friction stickers on the bottom of the tub so I didn't fall over.

It didn't continue like that forever, just for the first few weeks. After that, Vanessa calmed somewhat, only wanting serviced at least once a day. I gave in to her harsh demands with grace, knowing full well that if I didn't, she would masturbate on the bed right next to me until I was so hard I had no choice but fuck her mad. It scandalized my wife to no end to know I was living in a house with a woman twenty years younger, and a helluva lot more beautiful and intelligent than she ever was.

She had my sons calling her my tramp until I set them straight. I warned her not to continue, or I'd have them asking about Pastor Rick. Finally, after a few slutty, jealous attempts at getting me back, one of which included her begging on her knees that she'd let me do anything and everything I wanted to her, she realized I found my garden of delight and let me be. She even called me one night to point out that our son Daniel was almost 16, and that I was dating a 25 year old who could very well end up more attracted to my own son than me.

I laughed. "I love Daniel, but I have a bigger dick, and a lot more experience than the lad."

12