An Offering of the Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dracona
Dracona
94 Followers

"She thinks she's in familiar territory now... lets show her differently."

Madison suddenly sat up and grabbed Erika by the hair, tugging her head back firmly. Erika gasped, not in pain but with surprise and pleasure. Madison leaned close and looked Erika directly in the eye. A slow smile spread across Madison's face that made Erika shiver.

"Now the shirt." Madison said in a low voice. She released Erika's hair and sat up so the kneeling woman could undo the buttons on her vest and shirt. Erika pushed the clothing off of Madison's shoulders and helped her pull her arms out of the sleeves. Madison grabbed Erika's hands and lay them on the flat part of her chest just above the swell of her breasts. Keeping her eyes on Erika's Madison slid their hands down making her cup and squeeze her firm breasts. She pressed and rolled Erika's hands over her flesh showing the other woman exactly what she wanted her to do. Erika glanced down at their hands and a soft moan vibrated in her throat. Madison eased her grip letting Erika continue as she wanted, the feeling of her hands making Madison want more. She slid her hands up along Erika's arms, over her shoulders, and up to cup the back of her head. She pulled her slowly forward until Erika's lips were a hairsbreadth away from her skin. Erika traced the curve of Madison's breast with the tip of her tongue swirling around the hardened nipple before pulling it between her lips sucking hard. Her fingers pinched and tweaked the opposite nipple until Madison growled with pleasure.

Madison used Erika's hair to exert steady pressure downward moving her lower on her body allowing her to explore her skin with her lips and tongue. Erika dipped her tongue into Madison's navel and she jumped making Erika chuckle. Tugging firmly on Erika's hair Madison lifted her face and looked down at her smiling wickedly.

"You're very clever with that tongue." She said. "Let's just see how clever... "

Moving with slow but firm pressure Madison pushed Erika's face further down her body. Erika followed eagerly her hands grasping Madison's thighs pressing them farther apart. She dipped her head and ran her tongue slowly along Madison's slit from back to front before raising her head. Madison smiled down at her and tugged her close again, letting her head fall back as Erika began to flick her tongue back and forth over her clit. Erika moved one hand sliding a single finger slowly inside Madison as her tongue worked faster.

"Oh yes... " Madison moaned deeply. "That's it... faster now... "

Erika added a second finger to the first moving her hand faster... harder. Madison tugged harder on Erika's hair as she felt an incredible tension building inside her. Her hips bucked against Erika's face and she lost herself in the feelings rushing over her. The hat fell from her head as her shoulders came up off the bed and she released a loud growling cry.

Madison sat up pulling Erika up toward her, their lips met in a hard frantic kiss. The electric release Madison had just experienced seemed to only fuel the fire burning inside her. She wanted more she wanted to have this woman who had just given her such intense pleasure. She took Erika by the arm and pulled her up onto the bed and covering her with her own body. Their tongues danced together, tasting and teasing. Madison took Erika's hands and pinned them to the bed above her head. She raised her head and looked down into Erika's feverish eyes, her long dark hair fell in a tumble around their faces.

"Time to remove the mask."Monique's voice whispered faintly. Madison reached up and pulled the mask from her face.

"M-Madison?" Erika's surprise made Madison smile again.

"Shhh... " Madison pressed her lips down hard on Erika's kissing her until her lips parted and her body melted beneath her. Madison reached down and wrapped her hand around the long double ender that still lay on the bed. She wasn't exactly sure what to do with it, but she felt sure someone would show her. She sat up on her knees and held the toy up for Erika to see. Erika drew in a long breath and her eyes darkened. Without a word she sat up and took one end in her hands. Madison moved her knees apart and held on to Erika's shoulders as she reached between her legs with the long flexible dong. There was no resistance. Madison was so wet that the head slipped inside her easily. She looked at Erika and something passed between them. Erika lay back on the bed, opened her legs wide, and reached for Madison.

As Madison slid the dong inside her Erika lifted her knees and let her eyes close. Madison felt her surrender, felt her giving herself over to whatever was to come and something fierce burst to life inside her. She thrust her hips in one hard fast motion driving into Erika with a harsh cry. Erika reached up and grabbed the headboard her cries rising louder with each thrust.

"Harder!" She screamed thrusting her hips up to meet Madison's. "Oh God yes... please!!"

Madison hooked her arms under Erika's knees and held on, her thrusts becoming harder and faster. She felt the tension building again, that sweet fire burning inside, the pressure getting higher. Erika screamed out suddenly her body tensing and arching up from the bed. The sounds she made pushed Madison over the edge and she felt herself explode. They collapsed together, Madison lying on Erika's chest struggling to catch her breath.

Madison rolled to one side disentangling their limbs then pulling Erika against her and holding her close. She stroked Erika's hair placing a soft kiss on her temple. Erika slipped her arms around Madison and snuggled under her chin.

"Madison?" Erika whispered.

"Hmm?" Madison answered sleepily.

"This turned out completely different than I had planned." Erika murmured into the side of Madison's neck. Madison chuckled and hugged Erika tight.

"So this was all planned for my benefit." Madison hooked a finger under Erika's chin and made her look up. They gazed at each other for a long moment then Madison lowered her head and pressed a soft gentle kiss on Erika's lips. "Sleep, we'll talk in the morning."

"But... " Madison placed a finger over Erika's mouth closing it to silence her.

"Shhh, no talk. I want you to sleep, you're going to need your rest for what I have planned for you in the morning." She kissed Erika harder her tongue flicking over the inside of her lower lip. Erika shivered in anticipation then sighed relaxing in Madison's arms. "Now sleep."

Madison watched Erika until her breathing assumed the gentle rhythm of sleep. Then she just watched her, amazed at what they had shared, anticipating may more times to come. Whatever this was, whatever strange combination came from her and Monique in one body, she had to keep it going.

"Monique?" The silence inside her mind stretched on for several heartbeats before it registered. Monique glanced at the clock on the bedside table. It was after one o'clock in the morning. Monique must have been telling the truth after all. Madison slipped from the bed careful not to wake Erika. She slipped the shirt she had been wearing back on and let herself quietly out of the room. In the hall she paused, listening for the sounds of the party that must surely be winding down by now. The band was paid to stay until 1:30, so it was possible the party was already over. Padding on bare feet up to the attic room Madison opened the door and went straight to the mirror standing against the wall.

"Monique?" Madison waited and soon saw the shadowy form moving toward her. She smiled at the tall hat and dapper image. The golden eyes flashed at her and Monique smiled.

"Well, look at you... "She said taking in Madison's bare legs and half unbuttoned shirt.

"You left without saying goodbye."

"I would have loved to stay for the denouement, I would have loved to experience that lovely newfangled toy, but as I said... midnight."

"What do you mean? You were there... I felt... " Madison fell silent trying to remember the last time she had felt Monique's presence in her mind. It had been just before she removed her mask. That was it, but Madison had been too caught up in her conquest of Erika to notice.

"No sweetie... that was all you."The image in the mirror stood with hands in pockets and smiled proudly."I told you it was inside you... and I helped you set it free. That's part of the deal."

"What deal?"

"You offer me the use of your flesh for a short time... and I release you from your prison. That is how it was with the real Monique"

"I'm confused. Aren't you the real Monique?" The figure in the mirror threw her head back and laughed.

"No! Monique summoned me and I helped her escape from this room her family had locked her in. It was not the same as with you and I, not as pleasurable, but still fulfilling in its own way."She grinned unashamedly."I used her name so that you would help me... a small deception on my part."

Madison shook her head. Before tonight she would have been angry. Before tonight she would never have believed anything like this was possible!

"My time is done for another year. The spell only works on Halloween. Maybe next year you'll come see me again?"The image in the mirror tipped her hat began to fade away. Madison turned and walked toward the door with a bemused smile on her face. Life had certainly taken an exciting twist.

"Madison...?"The voice was faint and whispery. Madison looked over her shoulder."Keep it alive."

Madison smiled wickedly and closed the door behind her. All the way down the stairs her mind was on Erika, warm and sleeping, waiting for her. She stole quietly into the room and eased back into the bed. Erika shifted turning into Madison's warmth. Her eyes fluttered slightly open and she gave a sleepy smile.

"Where did you go?" She whispered. Madison kissed the tip of her nose and snuggled down for a little sleep.

"Just saying good bye to a friend."

Dracona
Dracona
94 Followers